West Virgina Girls Having Fun

Story Info
Making blackberry pie in a barb-wire fence.
1.5k words
3.78
11.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baba8
Baba8
6 Followers

She was from the hollows of West Virginia, the land of mountains, briars and coal mines. She was married at the age of 18 because of barbed wire and blackberries. Her girl friend got married also, she was 19 and ripe.

They were both ripe for the picking as their future husbands drove around the curve in a rusty pick-up on a dusty country road on a hot July day.

She was a large girl at eighteen. She could have been a Vikings dream girl. She wouldn't get much larger. If she did she would have a hell of time finding clothes that would fit. She was a big boned, Scots Irish girl with freckles. If you counted her freckles and gave her a pound for each she was packing about 350 freckles. She had not had much success with the local mountain boys. She could get them to bang her but none of them would admit it the next day. She didn't know if the problem was her size or the golden red pelt that covered her entire body

Her first time had been a bad memory. The local lad that took her on was wild ass drunk. He was used to beer and drank a Wise jar, of her family's recipe. He tried pumping her on the porch sofa. They broke the sofa. She stained it in an obvious location.

He yelled out. "The sofa is spinning." Then he vomited all over her and the virgin stained sofa. She managed to extract herself. She couldn't wake him from his puke puddle. So she hooked a rope to the 2 inch receiver ball on the back of his pick-up. Tied it to the couch and drug it and his drunken ass down the road to the next hollow towards his house.

She pulled the truck and the passed out drunk off into the grass. She didn't like walking, so she drove his truck back to her house.

He showed up a week later walking and handed her Father the title to his pick-up. "I traded my pick-up for your porch couch, here's the title. My Dad said that I shouldn't make trades with girls, they are smarter then us. I'd bring the couch back but it doesn't have legs any more and my dogs licked a hole in two of the cushions."

888

The two girls had picked the black berries that were easy to reach. They didn't have enough to make an 8 inch pie. They decided to extend their search to the other side of the barb-wire fence into the field. The loaded bushes in the field beckoned to them. Pick me, pick me. Eat me, eat me. The big girl had already eaten most of the berries that she had picked.

"Let's get over this fence and get the big berries."

The barb-wire fence was old and stooped low. The big girl took the high road. Her friend decided to lift the top strand and slide on in. The barbs lodged in the big girl's leg, which pushed it down into her friend. It got worse as they yelled and struggled against each other, the wire was their enemy.

They determined, after the bleeding slowed down that they would need to pull off most of their clothes to egress the wire. Some of the wire had pulled loose and it was starting to look like the wire balls surrounding a prison camp.

"We got to shed our clothes to get out of this wire. Help me get out of my pants." Both of the girls were helping each other remove torn clothes. They were down to their bras and panties when their future husbands rounded the curve.

The lad sitting shotgun spotted his old pick-up. ""Pull over that's my truck, "Pretty Blue" down there."" The rescue lads pulled up next to the blue pick up. They could see and hear the barb-wire girls.

The big girl was wired up where she could not see the road. "Who is it? Who is it?"

"Looks like that boy that you traded your couch for his pick up truck and his cousin."

"Cousin, we're all cousins, which one?

"Second or third, probably once removed, he's sort of cute and older."

The lads approached. "Do you girls need any help?"

"Yeah if you want some blackberry pie we need another quart of berries."

"I could use a nice piece of pie."

"Do you use lard in your crust?"

"Do you like lard in your crust?

"Oh yeah. Hot, juicy and greasy."

"I make it extra sweet by sprinkling sugar on the egg white brush."

"How many vent holes do you have in your pie."

"Three."

"Damn, I've been wanting to eat a three holer, let's get to picking."

The bottom girl in the fence said, "Be careful with this fence it will jump up and grab you in the wrong spots."

"You girls are hooked up pretty tight, can you move."

"Hell no, help us. We have most of our clothes off and still can't get out of this fence. Every time we move it gets worse. Help us out and we will bake you a blackberry pie."

"We can get you out of the fence, but it will ruin your clothes."

"Do what you need to do, but no looking."

"We are already looking, plus I think I've seen you before, that's why I'm riding with my cousin. My blue tick and red-bone coon-hounds are sleeping on your couch."

The lads popped out their three inch case pocket knifes and starting cutting off panties and bra's.

"Not the bras."

"They will come in handy. We can fill them with black berries. You can bake a couple of extra pies while the oven is hot."

The couch man was looking closely at the label of the huge bra he had cut loose. "48 double E, wow, I'm going to get two pies out of this girl." His cousin wasn't so lucky the other girl was a one pie tittied girl, 34 B.

The one pie girl said, "Please help us, or, I'm going to tell my Daddy. I'm sure that he will shoot you boys, unless my brothers shoot you first."

"You girls want some shooting, we are shooters. I'm packing a six shooter that is fully loaded, with an extra round in the chamber."

His one pie friend said, "Well girls, I'm packing a 9 round 9 mm automatic. Steel blue and twice as hard."

The big girl knew she was in trouble. Her ass was fully exposed and creamy white with a golden hue overcast. She could feel the sun warming her pelt. She would get a serious sunburn with barb-wire hi-lights.

She could feel wetness starting to form up for the slow pachinko run down her hirsute legs. Thinking about it turned into grunting and pain. She yelled with each thrust as the barb wire and her rescuer started his efforts. He seemed to know what to do. The pain stopped and so did he. Sooner then she wanted him to.

Her barb-wire buddy had also gained a new friend. He seemed to be concerned with her feelings. He kept saying, "Are you okay--are you okay? He wasn't waiting for any answer. When he presented his release, she was secure and screaming. (She would require six stitches and a tetanus shot.)

One pie said, "My daddy is going to shoot you, and I'm going to use Crisco in my pie dough."

The lads packed up their jeans and backed up to their truck. They knew that they were in trouble. They had gained some experience playing spin the bottle with their cousins. They knew that their cousins would never say anything. These girls were going to start a shit storm that would roll through the hollows gaining strength and they didn't have enough shit paper to hide.

Both girls were crying as they left.

They returned after grabbing some Weiss cutters from their cousin's place down the road.

"Girls we are here to help. You promise to not tell anyone about this and we will cut you free."

They both starting crying out, "We won't tell anyone."

"Cross your heart and hope to die."

"Are you crazy we can't cross anything, including our legs."

They started cutting the girls out. Both cutters were very gentle and talked the girls through it. They told them to hold still and they started a sequence of removal. The girls were quiet. They did tell the lads to synchronize their power strokes next time, hoping for a nodal effect with the wire.

The two pie guy said, "We came back because we really like you girls."

The one pie guy said, "Would you like to go with us for a cherry wine pop next friday?"

Ten minutes later they were all picking blackberries with bra cups. The girls told the boys to also pick the unripe berries, "Then, you don't need pectin for the jelly."

"I thought we were making pies."

"You boys already had some pie, now we are working on jelly."

Baba8

Baba8
Baba8
6 Followers