Westville High Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

Behind her, Vic was crouched down, lathering his cock with soap to get it slippery enough to fuck her ass with the ease he wanted. He watched her ass as she was on top of George, straddling him as her pussy got filled. Sarah was leaned forward slightly on top of George, and with her legs spread apart, her asshole was exposed. Perfect. He pressed the tip of his cockhead up against her puckered anus and pushed forward, sliding an inch of his rod inside her ass.

"Oh boys... be gentle!" She exclaimed.

George was too caught up in frantically humping his teacher to even notice her talking, or the fact that Vic was fucking her asshole just an inch away. His dick was like a well-oiled piston, pounding in and out of her pussy over and over. Sarah's big tits were swaying and jiggling as he had his way with her pussy. Her perfect nipples were as stiff as they could get and looked delicious as she was leaned over, causing her melons to sway temptingly in front of his face. George reached up and once again cupped her large jugs in her hands and began sucking on them.

Miss Stevens' ass was so tight that Vic had a lot of trouble shoving his dick inside it, even with it being lubed up. It must be because he was so big, he figured. Finally he got his dick shoved all the way inside her ass, and grinned at his accomplishment. She felt so good!

The hot water of the showers was raining down all over the three of them as Sarah Stevens got both of her holes filled at the same time by young, horny cocks. The two students were happily slapping up against her, shoving their cocks in and out of the teacher at the same time.

George sucked and slurped on Sarah's stiff nipples, and he even bit them lightly as the mountainous orbs jiggled right in front of his face, like an offering. His cock felt amazing shoved inside the busty teacher. It was like her pussy was warm, wet velvet massaging his prick.

Vic was enjoying fucking her ass even more. He was crouched low behind her, easing his dick in and out of her tight little butthole. His strong hands gripped her tight ass cheeks as he continued ass-fucking her over and over.

George was the first to cum. He groaned so loudly that his voice echoed throughout the whole locker room as his cock erupted. Each time his member spasmed, another thick squirt of his sperm shot deep up inside Miss Stevens' pussy. He nearly passed out from pleasure overload.

Vic was not far behind. His own orgasm was just as intense and his loud groans echoed through the locker room too. Surely if anyone was in the gym they would have heard them. His load squirted and spurted up into Sarah's ass.

When the two of them pulled out after they had finished cumming, Sarah was left with a messy pussy and asshole, both of which were oozing with fresh, white hot cum. Each hole had a different man's sperm slowly tickling out of it. She took a moment to think about what had just happened, since it was all a blur. Two of the school's students who she had never met had both fucked her at the same time, in different holes, and they had both deposited their cum inside her body.

"Thanks for the fuck, Miss Stevens, I'll see ya later." Vic hollered to her as he walked out of the shower room and picked up his clothes.

George took her hands and helped the busty, cum-filled teacher up to her feet. "Sorry about that. I guess I got caught up." He told her.

"It's alright, George. I wanted it; I was just too chicken to admit it." The sexy teacher gave him a weak smile.

"Well, thanks. I guess I'll see you around school." George said to her and started to walk away.

"Hey George..." Sarah called out.

"Yeah?" He asked, turning around.

"Why don't you stop by my house on Saturday. I have a project I could use your help with." She said to him.

"What kind of project?"

"Something a lot like this." She said to him, smiling. Then she stood back under the shower again and began to clean herself for a second time.

* * * * * * * *

"So you actually talked her into it? I can't believe it." Derrick said to Sarah as they sat at her kitchen table.

It was now Friday afternoon after school and Sarah had just gotten home with Derrick and Juliet, the school's new buxom exchange student that she was looking after. Juliet was staying at her place temporarily until the school sorted out what family she was supposed to be staying with while she was in the country. Sarah had brought Derrick over to her place today because she had convinced Principal Schwartz to help her with the website, and she was going to need Derrick to operate the video camera.

"Yeah, she was pretty reluctant. I had to actually beg her. You'd think she'd be a little more willing to help since this whole debacle isher fault!" Sarah said, meaning that they wouldn't even have to film videos for the pornographic website if the principal hadn't lost nearly $20,000 from the budget.

"So she'll be here any minute then, right? I should finish setting up the living room and get the lighting perfect." Derrick said, getting up out of his chair and picking up the home video camera.

"No, actually, she won't be here for another hour or so." Sarah told him.

While Sarah and Derrick were talking, Juliet had been in the kitchen getting a glass of water. No one really knew too much about the school's new exchange student; She barely spoke a word of English, and through some kind of mix-up, her paperwork was missing when she arrived at the school. With no idea where she was from or where she was supposed to be, Sarah Stevens was forced to take her in while the whole thing got sorted out. She was beautiful. Juliet's long brown hair was longer than Sarah's, and she had dark tan skin and dark eyes as well. Her body was beyond perfect, too. She had a slim figure except for her unusually large bust, and her entire body was firm, including those twin jugs. Her tits were even larger than Sarah's, meaning that she was at least an E-cup, but no one knew for sure.

"I want to help." Juliet said in her extremely thick, indistinguishable accent while she joined Sarah and Derrick at the kitchen table. Her English had improved quite a bit since she arrived in the country only a couple weeks ago. When she had first arrived, the only thing she had learned was a few lewd phrases, probably taught to her by some perverts at school.

"What do you mean you want to help? Help with what?" Sarah asked her.

"With the video. I want to help." She said in that same thick accent.

"Well, Derrick is going to be filming, so I guess you can help set up or something." Sarah said.

"No, I want to be in video. I like suck cock." Juliet said. That last part was the first phrase she had learned in English, and she still used it rather often, much to Sarah's dismay.

"Hey, you know, I could do a video with Juliet. Anything for the website you know." Derrick suggested.

Sarah looked at Derrick and then to Juliet, who was smiling widely. "Hmm, I don't know. Do you think that's a good idea?" Sarah said, reluctant to the idea.

"Yeah it's a great idea! I'd be happy to volunteer to be in the scene with her." Derrick said with a big grin on his face.

"But, how would it fit in with the theme of the website?" Sarah asked him.

"Actually, it would fit perfectly." Derrick told her. "She's Westville High's exchange student, and a slut. What more do you need? She fits in with the theme perfectly. After all, it's calledWestville High Sluts, notWestville High Faculty"

Derrick walked around to where Juliet was sitting and reached around her, cupping her big, bulging tits in his hands. She was wearing a thin little pink tank-top with no bra underneath, and as he squeezed her gorgeous jugs, they nearly popped out of her shirt. "Would you like to have sex with me for the website, Juliet?" Derrick asked her sweetly.

"Yes, yes." She said with a big smile.

"Ok, get the camera, Miss Stevens. Let's do this." Derrick said, taking Juliet's hand.

Derrick led Juliet into the living room and brought her to the sofa which was in the middle of the room. Sarah was not far behind them with the video camera. Earlier, Derrick had set up a tripod for the video camera, in the living room, and Sarah placed the camera on top of it and fixed it in place.

Juliet sat down on the sofa with Derrick, both of them facing the video camera as their gym teacher fastened the camera onto the tripod.

"Just tell me when you're ready, Miss Stevens." Derrick said to her as he wrapped his arm around Juliet.

Sarah fumbled with figuring out the video camera. She was not very good with technology. Finally she had it fastened into the tripod properly, and figured out she had to open the lens cap. She pressed the red button on the back and a text displayed "REC" on the LCD screen. "Ok, we're recording!" She exclaimed, happy that she had gotten it working all by herself.

Derrick grinned at Juliet and then turned to the camera and began talking, "Hello and welcome to the next addition to theWestville High Sluts website. I'm here with Juliet, the school's exchange student." He gave her a little squeeze and then continued. "Juliet, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

"Hello, my name is Juliet." She said quietly in her thick accent.

"Yes honey we know that. Why don't you tell us something about yourself? How old are you?" Derrick said, removing his arm from around her back, and then lifted one of his hands up cup one of her tits and then began squeezing it.

"18." She replied.

"Yes, good. And what's your favorite thing to do?"

"I like make sex and suck cock." Juliet said, giving an innocent smile.

"MMmm, I bet you do." Derrick was fondling both of her tits now. His hands freely squeezed and groped her big jugs through the thin little shirt she was wearing. "You've got some huge tits, too. Have they always been so big?"

"Ummm... I know not what 'tits' is." She said in her strange accent.

"You know, tits, jugs, knockers, hooters..." Derrick said, giving her breasts an emphatic jiggle. "These things I'm squeezing here."

"Oh, yes." Juliet said, looking down at her breasts which were being groped freely. "Yes, ever since I am little girl they are always bigger than everyone else's."

"They're fantastic. Why don't you show them to me?" Derrick said, taking his hands off her chest.

Juliet agreed, and she took her pink tank-top by the bottom and pulled it up, lifting it up her body. The fabric of the shirt strained and stretched as she pulled it up over her massive jugs, and finally they came spilling out, free. Her overly large breasts were surprisingly perky, given their size, and her skin was a smooth dark color. Her large dark nipples were nice and stiff already.

Derrick cupped his hands under her breasts again once she was topless, and again he began squeezing her perfect jugs now that they were bare. He pushed them together and lifted them up. "Get a look at these puppies!" He said to the camera.

Sarah zoomed the camera in on Juliet's breasts as Derrick squeezed and fondled them. His hands roamed all over her chest, squeezing rubbing and stroking her magnificent udders. Derrick lowered himself down a little and brought his face up to the side of Juliet's body, where he cupped both of his hands underneath one of her tits and lifted it up to his mouth.

Sarah zoomed out with the camera a little, keeping Derrick's head in the frame as he sucked Juliet's nipple into his mouth and began nursing on it. A small whimper escaped Derrick's mouth as he filled it with her titflesh, sucking in as much of her as he could. Juliet arched her back on the sofa, pushing her tits up and out more. Derrick sucked and licked away on her nipples, devouring them with a crazed thirst.

Once her nipples were coated in his drool, Derrick lifted his head from her mountainous orbs and said, "These puppies would be perfect around my cock."

Derrick stood up and unbelted his pants. He pulled down his zipper and yanked his pants down along with his underwear, letting his dick spring up. He was fully hard after having sucked on the most perfect set of tits ever created, and his neglected dick was aching for action.

Juliet leaned back on the sofa and cupped her hands underneath her breasts. She lifted her heavy breasts in her hands and pushed them together, creating a welcome sign for a stiff cock to slide between them.

"First, you'll need to suck on my dick, to get it nice and wet." Derrick instructed her as he stood in front of the sofa.

Sarah zoomed out with the camera, so that Derrick and Juliet were both fully in the picture. She had a good view of Derrick standing there, his stiff cock ready to receive her.

Juliet got up off the sofa and knelt down in front of Derrick, taking her place before him like an obedient cocksucker. He had gotten a blowjob from her before, and it was definitely one he'd remember forever. The women in her home country must go to cocksucking college or something!

Derrick held his fully erect shaft mere inches from Juliet's mouth. Sarah zoomed in with the camera again, making sure to get a close up view of Juliet's beautiful face as she parted her lips and leaned into Derrick, swallowing the tip of his cock inside her mouth. Derrick groaned as the exchange student took his penis inside her and began swallowing him.

The blowjob was intense from the very beginning; Juliet was definitely putting on a show for the camera. Within just a moment, Juliet had Derrick inside her mouth fully, sucking his rod like a vacuum. After only a minute or so, she literally swallowed his cock by holding her breath and letting his shaft slide down her open throat. Juliet pressed her face against his body, nuzzling against him as Derrick was able to bury his entire cock inside her mouth and into her throat.

The male student deepthroated her for a short while and then pulled his cock out, afraid he was going to cum. "Wow" Derrick exclaimed. Wanting to save his load until the very end of the scene, Derrick decided to forego the rest of the blowjob and set his sight on her tits next.

"Ok, Juliet. That was a great blowjob." He narrated to the camera. "Next, what I want you to do is lift those titties up and squeeze them together nice and good. I'm going to tittyfuck you."

Juliet complied with the order and she cupped her hands underneath her breasts. Her nipples shined in the light, still wet from Derrick's saliva. He moved in closer to her and pressed his cock up against the swell of her breasts and rubbed his rod up and down over the curve of her rack. The tip of his dick was oozing with precum so he left a trail of clear liquid over her tan flesh.

With her tits held in her hands, Juliet pulled them apart a little to create a space for Derrick to place his shaft, and then she squeezed them together around him tightly once his cock was in place. Immediately she got goosebumps as her breasts were squeezed around the incredibly warm shaft and she could even feel his pulse from his throbbing erection.

Derrick began pumping his dick up and down, sliding it up through Juliet's big, bulging funbags. Her tits were absolutely amazing! His cock looked great next to her bronze skin which was smothering his shaft. Up and down he pumped his cock, plunging his wet dick in and out of her cleavage.

Juliet held her tits together nice and tightly as the male student made love to her breasts. His thrusting shaft was plowing a tunnel through her warm, firm tits. Derrick quickened his pace with each thrust, making sure to completely sheathe his penis in her melons.

Suddenly Derrick pulled his dick out from between her breasts and she realized he was gasping for air. "Oh my God!" He panted a few times, catching his breath. "I need to be careful. I almost came!"

Juliet looked up at him with a clueless look, obvious that she didn't understand what he had just said. But she didn't mind though. Whatever took place was fine with her; She was just there to be an obedient slut and to wanted to help Sarah make pornographic videos for their website.

"I didn't want to cum yet." Derrick said, talking so he could be heard on camera. "NoWestville High Sluts video would be complete without the slut getting fucked!"

He turned to Juliet and whispered, "Get up on the sofa.", and then he turned back to Sarah, who was behind the camera and said "Make sure you get this."

Sarah fooled with the camera and was able to disconnect it from the tripod and when she got over to the sofa, Juliet was lying on the sofa and Derrick was in the process of sliding her panties down her juicy thighs. Sarah held the video camera in her hand, trying to keep it steady as she filmed her two students as they prepared to have actual intercourse. Inside her head she imagined what a nightmare this would all be if a parent found out that this was going on.

Juliet spread her legs apart as Derrick stripped off her white cotton panties and tossed them aside. Sarah zoomed with the camera between Juliet's legs, focusing in on her exposed pussy. Her cunt was freshly shaved, devoid of any hair whatsoever, leaving her lips completely exposed. Her pussy was wet and that made it glisten in the light.

Derrick was positioned between her thighs, and he had his cockhead nuzzled up against the folds of her slit. With a push of his hips, his cock penetrated the folds of her pussy and slipped inside her. He held onto her hips as he started thrusting in and out of her, pounding her body and plunging his prick inside her.

Thrusting his cock inside her pussy was the closest thing to Heaven Derrick had ever felt. Her pussy gripped around his cock tightly, but even being so tight, it was incredibly soft, and smooth. Not to mention extremely wet, and slippery, which made it quite easy for him to pump his shaft in and out. It was made for cocks; She was created for this.

"Aaarrrhhh... I'm gonna cum! Make sure you get this, Miss Stevens!" Derrick cried out, still humping Juliet frantically.

Derrick pulled his dick out of her reluctantly. He wished he could have shot his load inside her sweet pussy, but since this was a porn scene, he figured a "pop-shot" was in order. He scooted up Juliet's body, with his dick in hand, and aimed his cock right at her big, bulging knockers.

His dick erupted like a volcano, except instead of lava, he spewed forth streams of white hot molten cum. Shot after shot of thick, gooey jizz squirted across Juliet's chest, streaking across her nipples, tits, and her neck. His dick continued to spurt and cum for a very long time, and once he was finished, Juliet's tits were completely frosted. The milk white cum contrasted with her dark flesh. As she leaned forward, her jugs were literally dripping with semen.

Sarah clicked off the video camera and said, "And... cut! We're done!"

"Phew! Holy shit! That was amazing!" Derrick exclaimed. He was out of breath.

Derrick got up off from Juliet and walked over to Sarah. Juliet stayed on the sofa, wiping off her cum-dripping tits with her hands. Sarah handed him the video camera.

"Let's see how it turned out." She said.

Derrick popped open the video camera and stopped. There was no tape inside.

"There's no tape inside. You forgot to load a tape!" He said.

"Oh no! Really!?" Sarah eeked in embarrassment.

"Yes, damn it. Oh well... It was still fun." Derrick said, setting the video camera down.

The conversation was cut short as the doorbell to Sarah's apartment sounded.

"Someone's here, we better get cleaned up." Derrick said, taking Juliet's hand. The two of them left the living room and headed into the bathroom.

"It's probably Principal Schwartz. Now it's our time to face the camera." She said nervously.

TO BE CONTINUED...

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers
12