Westville High Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers

Derrick pushed his hips forward, and his cock glided into Cindy's wonderful, sliky cunt with ease. His dick was covered in drool and jizz, and her pussy was sopping wet with her own juices.

He heard moaning coming from Cindy as he started pumping his dick in and out of her delicious little cunt. Sarah was moaning as well as she got her pussy licked, and Cindy was also toying with her friend's clit. Derrick squeezed Cindy's ass tight, and spread her cheeks apart as he slapped up against her, burying his dick inside her. As he spread her butt cheeks apart, he glanced at her puckered little asshole and imagined how much tighter that would feel.

Sarah was laying back into the bed, squeezing her own tits as Cindy's head was pressed firmly up against her crotch. Her friend's tongue was licking up and down her slit, dipping inside her pussy, while her fingers rubbed and flicked over her swollen clit. Cindy tried hard to concentrate on getting her friend off while she was fucked hard. Her own orgasm was nearing soon too. The giant cock being injected into her was exactly what she wanted.

Sarah was the first to orgasm. He squeals filled the room as she squirmed on the bed as Cindy brought her over the edge. Not long after, Cindy's pussy was quivering on Derrick's cock as she came as well. Derrick continued to fuck her through her orgasm, liking how her pussy drenched his cock and balls with juices.

It was time for him to cum now. But instead of instead of buying his dick deep into her pussy and shooting his load, he pulled his cock out and slapped the head of it up against Cindy's asshole. She didn't protest, so he pushed forward. It took a little effort to shove his dick up into her tight little ass, but once it was in there, he was in heaven.
Derrick pumped his cock just a few times, and then he exploded. His cock spurted with another massive load, flooding his cum inside Cindy's bowels as his dick stayed impaled between her buns. He made sure to squeeze out every last bit of sperm from his dick before he pulled out, and collapsed beside the two women on the bed.

After several minutes of recovery, Sarah finally spoke. "Do you think we'll be able to raise the other $10,000 we need from the website?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe." He said with a shrug.

"I hope we can get enough new members to sign up." Cindy added.

"Well, we're going to need to attract a lot more new members by adding more content to the website. The two videos just isn't enough!" Derrick said to them.

"More content? What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"Well, according to a poll I posted on the website, the scene most people want to see is a scene between you and Principal Schwartz." He told her.

"Huh? What are you saying?" Sarah asked.

"What I'm saying, Miss Stevens, is if you want to raise the money you guys need, you're going to have to convince the Principal let you fuck her on camera!"

TO BE CONTINUED…

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers