Wet

Story Info
She's soaking wet and watching the two men.
993 words
3.93
69.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to watch you two," she cooed, sliding away from the two tangled male bodies.

She watched as the two men exchanged fervent kisses, running their hands up and down one another's bodies. It was perfect, she thought to herself. The hardness of their bodies pressed together, the difference in their bodies complimentary. One was shorter and stockier, hair closely cropped to his head and his brown eyes filled with devilish glee. The other so thin, so fragile, his facial features so perfectly sculped around his blue eyes he could be an angel. His longer locks obscured his face from her view, but she knew his own silver lip ring was rubbing against that of the other man; their kiss eliciting shocks of pleasure up and down the nerves of each of their spines.

She began to touch herself just as the two men rolled apart, ending their sensuous embrace of one another's naked bodies.

Her angel, Billy, smiled. "Just watching, huh?"

The stockier, more flamboyant male, Benji, was reclined against the headboard stroking himself languidly. "She's a voyeur," he grinned, curling his petal soft lips into a sneer.

The younger male wasted no time and crawled over his lover's body, licking feverishly at his erect, pierced nipples.

"Mmm, boys," she moaned twirling a finger over the small ring in her most gentle parts.

"I've never done this before," the pretty, docile male whispered to his friend.

"Me either," came the husky response.

"Mmm, boys," she repeated. "It's time to learn. I'll teach you."

"You can't teach us to..." Benji's voice trailed off.

"Be gay?" Billy laughed.

"Shush," she grinned. "Go back to your playing."

He obeyed and rolled on top of the older male. Their lips met immediately, and she returned to her chair to pick up where she left off.

"Oh fuck," one of the men moaned, grabbing her attentions away from her own play. "Fuck yeah," he moaned again and she realized the noises were coming from her little angel.

She watched in awe as the boys continued to grope one another, a large hand pumping up and down on Billy's cock, a slightly smaller one pumping frantically on Benji. They continued to moan loudly, their grunts coming in short spurts followed by long silences.

"Let me, now," Benji grunted and Billy rolled off him.

Billy crawled on all fours towards the headboard, as Benji stood and walked toward Dani. "Fuck me," he grunted and threw himself down in a chair next to the one she sat in.

"No," Dani grinned. "Fuck Billy!"

Benji shook his head and pointed toward his erect cock. "Fuck me now, Dani."

Dani twirled her finger over her clitoris once more, then stood and approached Benji. "You're supposed to fuck Billy!"

"No," Benji corrected, tugging on her bare hips. "I can't fuck Billy til I'm lubed, so fuck me now!"

Dani gasped with realization and pleasure as Benji slid right inside her.

"Fuck," he grunted. "You're so fuckin wet."

Dani ignored his comment and continued to gyrate her hips and ride Benji's hard cock. She purred as his pace increased.

"Oh fuck," she sighed when he pulled out and pushed her up.

"Sorry, hon," he grinned, trotting toward the bed and his waiting male partner.

"My turn, Dani," Billy grinned at her. She smiled and returned her fingers to her moist lips.

She watched in awe as Benji leaned over the petite male slowly, and gently kissed a shoulder blade with his plush lips. He lined himself up with Billy's entrance, slowly trying to work himself inside, trying to cause the least amount of pain for the tiny creature beneath him.

"Oh god," Billy moaned in pain. "It hurts so bad, Benjamin."

Benji slowed his movements, grinning to a dead halt.

"No, don't stop," Dani begged, rubbing her clit and throwing her head back. "Please don't stop, Benjamin."

"It hurts!" Billy objected. "It hurts so bad, Dani."

Dani stopped rubbing herself, opened her eyes and stared at the pair on the bed. She stood from his chair and moved slowly toward them.

"He can't stop, Billy," she cooed, kneeling alongside the beautiful male. "I'll help you!"

"It hurts, Dani," Billy moaned again. Tears filled his eyes.

"Benji, go on," Dani instructed. She climbed underneath Billy and took his length down her throat.

"Oh god," he gasped. "Feels so....hurt so.....oh god."

Benji watched the scene unfold, listening for Billy's moans of pain to gently shift toward ones of pleasure. As they did, he began to increase his own pace inside the younger man's body.

"Oh Dani," Billy was moaning. "Benjamin, oh fuck."

Dani removed her mouth and began to stroke Billy quickly, glaring up at Benji as she did so.

"You having fun down there?" he grunted.

"You can thank me later," she winked, and shoved her lips back down over Billy's cock.

Billy's moans fastly turned to screams of joy, Benji matching them with his own as he neared his orgasm quickly. The two men managed to cum simultaneously, Dani swallowing down Billy's offerings and feeling Benji's seed drip slowly down onto her face.

"Oh fuck," Billy sighed, rolling away from me before he collapsed onto the bed. "That fuckin hurt like a bitch."

"But it was good in the end, no?" Benji inquired nervously.

"Fuck yeah," Billy grinned and pulled Benji into a kiss.

She returned to watching the pair make out before her eyes, her fingers once again working her body into a gentle frenzy.

"Mmm, Benj?" Billy cooed, pulling his lips away from his lover's.

Dani and Benji looked to Billy expectantly.

"We forgot Dani," Billy grinned. "It's her turn now."

Dani grinned. He was an angel. Truly.

Benji's eyes filled with devilish glee, and he reached a finger out and into her depths.

"Mmm," he moaned. "She's soaking wet."

"She liked the show," Billy beamed.

"Oh god, yes," Dani screamed, diving headfirst into her second orgasm of the night.