Wet & Waiting

Story Info
Audrey requests a special gift for her eighteenth birthday.
2.1k words
4.37
16.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stormer
Stormer
2 Followers

Dear Mr. Reynolds,

This is Audrey. Audrey Pearson. Your daughter Jenn's friend. The one you tried to teach to play pool, remember? I never did manage to get the ball in the pocket. Not on purpose, anyway. But you were so patient with me. Taking your time, letting me try again and again. We spent most of the afternoon down in you basement.

The reason I'm writing to you, Mr. Reynolds, is... I'm eighteen now. My birthday was last Sunday and I was wondering if you would do something for me. As a belated birthday present. Do you think you could... Would you be interested in... There really is no easy way to ask this but... I want you. I've wanted you for a very long time now. Even before the pool lesson, which only enhanced my feelings for you. I couldn't act on them before and I am having a hard time now.

I'm a virgin, Mr. Reynolds. And I can't tell you how many nights I've laid in bed, touching myself, imagining you fucking me. You are the most beautiful man I have ever met. Your eyes, your mouth, your voice... I get so wet just thinking about you. I'm wet right now, even as I write this letter. My panties are damp and my nipples are hard. I can barely stop myself from pinching them. I wish you were here so you could nibble them for me. Nibble and suck them while you fuck me. Because that's what I want from you. I want you to be my first. To take my cherry. Would you do that for me? Please?

And maybe... you could teach me to suck your cock. I'd like that so much. My clit throbs every time I think about having you in my mouth, sliding you down my throat. I want to taste your thick cock. I know it's thick because I've seen it. Well, the outline of it. The morning after Jenn's Sweet 16 party, when you let some of us sleep over. You were leaning back against the kitchen counter with your eyes closed. Obviously, you didn't see me. But I saw you. Bare-chested, wearing a pair of light grey sweatpants. And there it was. Down your left pant leg. If I'd have an ounce of the boldness I'm showing now, I would have marched up to you and pulled those pants down. So I could get a better look. And maybe even stroke you a little.

Would you have let me stroke your cock? I'd like to think you would have. Especially after that afternoon in your basement when you were teaching me how to shoot. Did you think I didn't feel that? How could I not? Your stiff dick pressed against my ass. My pussy was so wet I was sure you could smell my juices. No wonder I was having trouble shooting straight.

That pool table has played a role in a number of my fantasies. Along with your bed, your kitchen table, the back seat of your car, and the desk in your study. Especially the desk in your study. I come so hard when I think about you bending me over your desk and taking me from behind. My breasts pressed into the hard, smooth wood. My legs spread wide and my ass in the air as you drive deeper and deeper.

I need to be fucked, Mr. Reynolds. By you. I've waited so long and I am so wet. I'm rubbing my clit right now, through my panties. My parents are in the room down the hall, sleeping, and I'm imagining the things we could do if you were to sneak into my bedroom.

I don't hear you come in and you quietly shut the door behind you. You stand over my bed, watching me rub my pussy, smiling when I sigh your name. I have to stay quiet or I'll wake my parents. No one knows that I do this or that I think about you while I do it. Although, I think Jenn suspects. But that's a topic for another letter.

I lift up my shirt to tug at my nipples. I love to play with them. They're so sensitive. My pussy twitches with every tug. I rub my clit in tight little circles, the soft cotton of my panties soaking up my juices. Even the sheets beneath my ass are damp. I am so horny and beg aloud for a cock.

You give me what I ask for, pulling yours out of your pants. I still don't know you're there. I'm drawn from my fantasy as you rub the tip of it across my nipple. Shocked, my eyes fly open and I look up at you. Into those dark, hungry eyes. You tell me to keep going but not to make myself come. I obey. My fingers lightly flick at my clit, making me shiver but holding off my climax.

Leaning closer, you abandon my breast for the moment. You ask if I've even given head before; I tell you I haven't. You tell me you want me to be your cum slut. If you come in my mouth, I swallow it. Every drop. If you shoot in my pussy, I take it. You can dump your load wherever you want. My face, my tits, my cunt. Maybe even my ass. You ask me if that is what I want; I nod in agreement. Anything for you.

You smear the head of your cock across my lips. With so little distance between us, your masculine scent fills me head, overwhelming my thoughts. I no longer care about waking my parents or being found in this compromising position. You're hot against my lips and I just want to taste you. So I do. Timid at first, I poke out my tongue and flick the tip. Again and again, collecting the precum on my tongue. You taste so good. I knew you would. Feeling bold, I kiss the head of your dick, drawing a groan from deep in your chest. Is that how you'll sound when you fuck me?

Slowly, you slide the head into my mouth, instructing me how to keep my teeth clear of your sensitive flesh. You press yourself to the back of my throat, pause, and then draw back until only the head of your cock remains in my mouth. You repeat the process several times, slow and deliberate. My pussy clenches each time you touch the back of my throat and it's hard to keep my orgasm at bay. I want to come so badly.

You pick up the pace, moving faster and sliding deeper. Your sac brushes against my chin as I take your full length. I gag a bit when you go too deep. Saliva trickles from the corner of my mouth as I struggle to swallow around your thickness. You call me your sweet little Honey Bunny as you fist my hair and fuck my face. Recognizing that name, I come hard, filling my panties with my cream. That's the name you have for Jenn. I moan and slurp around your cock as you murmur your daughter's pet name to me. You're pleased your little Honey Bunny came, but wished I had waited. I manage a small apology after you pull out of my mouth.

I watch, transfixed, as you undress. My eyes devour your naked form. You make short work of my clothes, stripping away my shirt and soaked panties before climbing into bed. A heated look passes between us as you cup my breast in your hand. I begin to sing your praises, heaping compliment on top of compliment until you silence me with a kiss. You explore my mouth with your tongue as thoroughly as you had with your cock. Your passion and your intensity take me by surprise. Barely recovered from an orgasm, my body prepares itself for another encounter.

Breaking the kiss, your raise my hand to your lips. It is the same hand I'd used on my clit. You suck the juices from my fingers, swirling your tongue around each digit. My nipples tighten in anticipation of the same treatment. Reading my thoughts, you trace the edge of my areola with the tip of your tongue before covering my breast with your mouth. You nibble and suckle without mercy, switching from one breast to the other. You travel back and forth until I'm a whimpering, squirming little cum slut begging to be fucked.

Your fingers find my pussy. One of them lightly traces the opening. Around and around it goes, briefly dipping in before coming back out to circle my entrance again. I can't stand your teasing. Finally, you slide it inside, past the first knuckle, and then the next. You draw it out and then plunge it back in, mimicking sex. I can barely catch my breath as a second finger joins the first, stretching my virgin pussy. I've never had anything inside me before, preferring to focus solely on my clit. Pleasure mingles with pain as my muscles try to accommodate this invasion. Your thumb works my clit, bringing forth juices, aiding lubrication. My moans increase in both volume and duration. Having your mouth on my breast and your fingers in my cunt is almost too much. I warn you of my building climax.

You pull away, disengaging your fingers and mouth as you roll onto your back. At your instruction, I straddle your hips. I slide myself along your shaft, moaning at the friction, building momentum. You place your hands on my hips, stilling my movement. My face flushes as I realize what little control I have over my body. You smile as you recognize the monster you've created. You remind me that I am your slut, that my body belongs to you. I have to follow your rules. I can only come when you permit it. You've forgiven my last transgression, but will not allow anymore unauthorized orgasms.

Properly chastised, I raise up. Our eyes lock, mine full of trust and yours full of patience. You give me the honor of grasping your hard length and pressing the tip against my entrance. I grind my hips down as you lift your hips up. The progress is slow as I strain to contain you, the thickness of your cock stretching my pussy. You whisper words of encouragement, lightly stroking my clit with your thumb. In and out you slide, working yourself deeper. Breathless, I clutch your strong arms, submitting to this sweet, gentle fucking. I adjust gradually, taking more of you until I feel my pussy lips graze the base of your cock. Your pubic hair brushes across my clit, sending slivers of pleasure through my body. Instinct takes over and I swivel my hips. Your length rubs against my sweet spot.

You pull out only to slam back in again. I bite my lip to keep from crying out. My head falls back and I struggle for air. You feel so good. My muscles ache from the strain but I yearn to squeeze you tighter. You fuck me hard and deep, keeping up a relentless rhythm. All I can do is hold onto you as you pound my tight, wet pussy. The sound of our coupling fills the room: the headboard banging against the way, the squeak and groan of the mattress springs, the unmistakable sound of flesh slapping against flesh. I moan as loud as I dare, but you demand more. You want my parents to hear me. You want them to know their little girls is getting fucked.

I want to come for you. I'm so close to the brink and I beg you to let me come. I want to come on your cock. Seconds seem like hours as I cling to the edge. I don't think I have the strength to hold back, but I don't want to disappoint you. I can't stand to disappoint you. I plead louder, not giving a damn who hears, practically in tears from the strain of my desire.

Come for me, you whisper and I can't hold back the scream. I shudder and tremble as my orgasm takes hold. Juices gush from my cunt as my muscles grip and squeeze your cock. Two deep thrusts later, you follow me into oblivion, coming inside me. You fill me with spurt after spurt of thick, hot semen. Spent, I collapse on your chest and wait to be found with my new lover.

I just came, Mr. Reynolds. A few moments ago. The temptation was just too great. Enclosed you will find my panties, hopefully still damp. Even if you decide not to take me up on my offer, I hope they provide you as much pleasure as they did me.

Wet & Waiting,

Audrey

Stormer
Stormer
2 Followers