Wet and Wild

Story Info
Ebony couple explores piss games.
4.4k words
4.44
52.9k
17
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,012 Followers

What could be better than Atlanta in the summer, having a cookout with your friends, chilling in the backyard, and having a ole good time? My crew is ranked high up on the roster of the who's who of the Black Urban Professionals who have migrated to the ATL from New York, DC, Chicago, all over to make our mark. You'd think with all our collective success there'd be a lot of drama and egos to be stroked but all my peeps are down to earth and really chill. Being as we are all transplants, we sort of formed a bond and we all hang together. None of us went to Morehouse or Spelman, none of us belong to the super-huge mega churches that require a W-2 form and a pint of blood to join. There's me, my name is Nowell, and my boy Tracy who is a lawyer for the DA's office. He would make a helluva lot more money working in a private law firm but he's all about fighting crime and balancing the scales of justice. Then there is my boy Ezra, financial wizard extraordinaire and banker to the stars. Well, they aren't really stars but they are the first and second generation rich, white, fat-cats who live in Buckhead. I have my own cleaning business, specializing in cleaning office buildings at night and I'm pleased to say that I've done well for myself. And no, before you ask, I don't hire no damn undocumented workers thank you very much.

My homies Theresa and Vivian were in the house as well, prettying up the scenery. T is a professor at Ga. Tech and Viv works at the CDC doing what exactly I don't know but I know it's some crazy shit that turns my stomach every time I hear her talk about work. I learned my lesson and stopped asking a long time ago. Rounding out the group was my special little shorty, Imani, who is running her own spa and retreat off RDA Blvd. No disrespect to the Georgia belles or the southern peaches or whatever the home grown ladies from the dirty south call themselves but I prefer my women with a little more spunk and a lot less subservience than the native ladies seemed to offer up and Imani had the perfect mix of intellect, beauty, creativity and FI-YAH that suited me perfectly. We're going on two years together and, truth be told, I am planning on putting a ring on her finger and making her mine but I want to plan it out perfectly how I'm going to ask her but me and my procrastinating ass just haven't taken the time to work out all the details.

My house is always the central meeting place for everybody because I have the big pool, the enclosed backyard and the gigantic grill that looks like something they'd install on Extreme Home Makeover. I was having a little theme party of sorts. It was my Latin night, nothing special, informal really, but I had some smokin hot salsa CDs, all the fixins for do-it-yourself fajitas, a couple of pitchers of mojitos and a chest full of Corona's on ice. I gotta pat myself on the back sometimes for being able to pull off my little theme parties with such little effort and a lot of success.

We were all chillin in the back yard, dancing and making up words to songs in Spanish, well, they weren't real words, we were just trying to sing along to the steamy Afro Cuban melodies. We'd played a game of Spades and Tracy and Teresa spanked everyone's ass, like they always do, and made sure to gloat and brag for the rest of the night. While Imani and I are officially the only real couple, there is always a lot of flirting going on amongst the rest of the crew even though I have no first hand knowledge of anybody ever seriously hooking up. I do know for a fact that Tracy has a thing for T and I've seen Vivian and Ezra flirting on more than one occasion. Imani often fantasizes that they will hook up and we will all live in the same subdivision and have kids and the whole nine but, to date, e'rybody was just trying to make sure that the friendship didn't get fucked up so extracurricular lovin was off limits. Imani and I were together before the crew so we were exempt. In fact, we were the anchors of the crew, we both brought our friends to the table and everyone just clicked.

"Damn, Nowell, these Mageetos are good as shit. I gotta make me some of these." Ezra was letting the alcohol go to his head.

"It's pronounced MO-HE-TO silly, and sit your drunk ass down before you fall in the pool and bust your skull open." Vivian was playing mother hen but she looked more like a Sports Illustrated cover model in her skimpy little bikini and that thingie that wrapped around her booty. Ezra wasn't really that drunk; he was just playing it up so he could pull Viv on his lap and get his feel on. He winked at me as he snuggled in her neck and whispered sweet nothings. Knowing E, it was more like nasty somethings rather than sweet nothings.

Tracy and Teresa were in the Jacuzzi, talking about the meaning of life and cosmic, karmic shit like they always do. The rest of us could have stripped down butt naked and done the limbo and they wouldn't have noticed. It was all about intellectual connection with the two of them and whenever we got together, the two of them always ended up in some deep philosophical discussion about the meaning of life. It's not that they rest of us were uninterested or incapable of participating in the dialogue, it's just that they only seem to have eyes for each other whenever our little get togethers go past 9 PM.

I poured Imani another drink and I popped another beer. "Nowell! Are you trying to make me pass out? I've barely finished my last drink. Besides, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close. "Wait, dance with me first. I love this song."

"You've never heard this song before," she resisted, pulling away, "come on, let me go."

"Just because I've never heard this song before, doesn't mean I don't love it. Besides, I love you and I want to dance." That was all it took and she was in my arms and we were doing the forbidden dance. My shit was getting rock hard and it was a good thing it was now dark outside because the glow from the citronella candles wasn't bright enough to illuminate the big bulge in my trunks.

Dancing didn't last too long before we were interrupted. "Hey, y'all, it's getting late and me and Teresa are going to head out." The girls started kissing each other goodbye n' shit and Ezra and I pulled Tracy to the side. We wanted to know why the speedy exit was in order and why he looked like he had just hit the lotto. "Maaaaan, me and Theresa gettin' ready to take things to the next level. I'm following her back to her place, yo. She's the one; I don't know why I been frontin' for so long. She's everything I've been looking for in a woman and the friendship is there . . . man, I gotsta roll, I'll holla at you cats manana. Adios, I'm outta here." Ezra and I were giving him pounds and congratulating him when we looked over and saw the ladies were huddled together whispering and looking like sexy-ass Charmed sisters, only the chocolate version, getting ready to cast a power of three spell on Tracy. I broke that shit up quick fast before they could talk Theresa out of anything and started passing out more drinks in congratulations of our friends when they left.

We couldn't stop talking about Theresa and Tracy after they left, hoping things worked out, hoping they didn't fuck up our friendship and force us to choose sides if there was a messy breakup. Overall, the tone was positive. They were both great people and they seemed to have a shitload of chemistry between the two of them. Neither of them was prone to drama or bad breakups in their other relationships so we were pretty assured that they had the makings of a long term joint. We were all sitting around chilling, when out of the blue, Imani blurts out, "So Vivian, when are you and Ezra going to hook up?"

If you could have seen the look on both of their faces you would have peed your pants. They both looked like deer caught in headlights, coughing and stammering, trying to play it off. Vivian played it off and said, "Ohhhh, I'm not Ezra's type."

E-Z-E put that shit in check with the quickness. "And what is my type?"

Vivian looked uncomfortable and got up and got more beer. She bent over and I had to look away real quick before I felt a hand upside the back of my head for staring. That big ole booty was looking de-mutha-fucking-licious. Iman's not jealous and I try to be respectful but damn, a brotha can appreciate a fine thick azz when he sees one. She came back with two beers, "Anyone else want one," trying to avoid the question.

"I'll take one but I want to know what you think my type is. You don't think I'm attracted to beautiful, intelligent, sweet, successful women? You think I like chicken heads?" Ezra wanted an answer. "I've been feeling you since the day we met but you was always talking about dude in LA, Gerald, and I wasn't trynta holla when you were into some other guy."

Viv looked like she was offended. "First of all, his name was Levar, where the hell did you get Gerald from? Second, that was over a year ago. You haven't heard me mention anyone since then, at least nothing serious. I just thought that because you never really tried to push up that you weren't attracted to me."

I grabbed Imani's hand and pulled her over by the pool because I could tell things were about to get serious. She was protesting, saying she wanted to stay and clear things up, defend her friend that, in fact, she had stopped talking to Levar at least a year ago. I know my boo and she has been dreaming about the possibility that all our friends would get together since shortly after we first introduced them. And know her like I do, she was going fuck shit up if she interfered. I explained to her that it wasn't about Levar Burton, Gerald Levert or anybody else under the sun at that moment, it was about the two of them admitting that they were attracted to each other and that they've both been fighting it.

When we looked over, Ezra had pulled Vivian down on his lap and they were talking. We could see Vivian take the initiative and lean over and kiss Ezra softly. "See," I said, "just let them work this out. They'll be fine." Things went from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye. I guess all that pent up attraction to one another had to find some sort of release. E flipped Viv over and lay her back on the sofa thingie, I keep forgetting the name of it but Imani always tells me what it is. Vivian's legs wrapped around him and they started doing a slow grind. I have to admit, it was sort of sexy to be watching them like that.

I glanced at Imani and she was showing signs of arousal as well. Her nipples were poking out and I could clearly see them through her bathing suit. She was breathing heavy and her eyes were fixed to the two brown bodies that were going at it. It was hard not to get turned on by their display. Except for the fact that they were both wearing bathing suits, our friends fucking right in front of us like they didn't give a damn if the whole world could see them. The moonlight, the mojitos, the making out all made my dick harder than Chinese calculus.

I started mirroring Ezra's actions while Imani kept her eyes focused on our friends. When he would kiss Vivian's neck, I would kiss Imani's. She tried to push me away but I could tell from the gentle moans she was making that she was really turned on. Ezra undid the tie on Vivian's top and let it fall to the ground. He lowered his mouth to her hard nipples and started licking them, causing her to arch her back and cry out into the night. I did the same to Imani and she went crazy, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me to her tits.

My mouth was going from one nipple to the other, sucking and licking, feeling her pussy grinding on me, when I heard Ezra clear his throat. He and Vivian were standing watching us, Vivian with a towel held across the front of her. "Hey, yo, uhmmm, do y'all think it would be alright if we uhmmm, crashed in the guest room tonight. We uhmmm."

"Yeah, go right ahead," I cut him off mid sentence, "mi casa, es tu casa," I said, laughing to myself about continuing the Latin theme for the night. They were off before I could even get the words out of my mouth hardly. Imani was saying all kina shit about how everyone hooked up on the same night and how excited she was but I wasn't tying to hear none of that. I pulled her bottoms off and I drove my tongue in between her pussy lips. They were slick with arousal and she tasted food as fuck. She grabbed the back of my head and started humping my mouth.

"Stop, stop, stop," she said all of a sudden. I heard her loud and clear but I didn't listen to a word she said. I started sucking her clit softly while I was trying to untie my trunks and get my dick out. "Stop," she said, trying to scramble away. She pointed to the window that was the back bedroom of my house and I stopped long enough to look up to see what she wanted to show me. I'm a bachelor so the term window treatments was only something I'd heard when watching Trading Spaces with Imani when she was at the crib. I didn't have blinds, curtains, shades, I didn't even have a ghetto ass bedsheet hanging up. I called it my contemporary minimalist look, Imani called it being a trifulling. Anyway, we could see our friends, in front of the window plain as day, going at it. Viv was facing the window and looking down at us and E was behind her with his mouth plastered to her sexy ass. Imani said, "This is getting a little too carried away, let's go inside. Besides, I've had to pee for the last hour and I can't hold it much longer."

"Yeah, I know," I whispered. I started licking her pussy again, driving my tongue up inside her. She protested that we had to go inside, that she didn't want to be seen, that she had to go to the bathroom and probably a few more reasons I didn't pay attention to either.

By the time I slid my fingers in her pussy, she shut the hell up with all that complaining and she was saying, "Nowell, that feels so fucking good, oh yeah, eat my pussy, suck my clit, damn, mmmm, tongue fuck me." I went into overdrive. I tried to lap up all her sexy juices but the more I licked, the more she made. Her clit got hard and I gave it the special treatment. That did the trick because then next thing I knew, she was saying, "What are you waiting for, I need that dick so fucking bad."

That was exactly what I wanted to hear and stood up and took my trunks all the way off. I glanced up at the window for a second and Ezra was holding Vivian, her arms and legs wrapped around him, and he was sliding her up and down on his dick. My dick was eye level with Imani, who was seated, and she grabbed it and started sucking it-- stroking it. It was deep, if I closed my eyes, I could feel the most amazing pair of lips sliding up and down on my dick and if I opened my eyes I could see two people fucking right in front of me. Thinking back, I should have kept one eye open and one I closed. Anyway, when my dick was nice and wet, I sat down and pulled Imani on my lap. She was facing me and I was sucking those titties harder this time.

I grabbed my dick and I said, "Sit on it, ride me." The heat when her pussy lips touched the head of my dick almost made me see stars. Hell, I thought I could see the fucking Aurora Borealis for a minute there when she started sliding up and down on me. Talk about ride or die, this chick was squeezing and grinding and working it like nobody's bizness. I grabbed her ass with both hands and started doing my job to work my dick up in her and hit every spot she had.

"Oh shit, stop," she was chanting, but she was still riding me. I wasn't letting her go and she was meeting my every thrust by grinding her pussy on me and making my dick feel like it was enveloped in a heavenly body. "I'm serious Nowell, I have to pee, let me go." She was out of breath and I could tell she was only minutes away from reaching her special moment.

I grabbed her ass and held on tight. I started working my dick up in her harder. "Go ahead."

She threw her head back and gave into the pleasure momentarily but kept saying, "Please, stop, I really have to pee, let me go, come on."

I had wanted this for a long time. Tonight was the night. The stars were aligned for everyone and I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass. "That's right baby. Go. Go ahead and piss on me. Piss on my hard dick while I fuck you. Shower me, mami. I want to feel all that hot piss on my dick and balls while you ride this mother fucker. Piss right on me."

There was a look of terror in her eyes. Mostly because I think she knew it was too late. I'd been masterminding this up all night. Little did I know that we'd have an audience to watch us but there was no turning back. Imani raised up so that just the head of my dick was in her pussy. The look on her face was one of pure, unadulterated pleasure. We'd talked about it before, about why I wanted to feel her piss on me and she was open-minded but hesitant. For me, I wanted to feel there was nothing my girl couldn't share with me, that we were connected in a way that most people weren't. I wanted to know that I was giving her dick so good that she wouldn't stop for anything. Mostly I wanted to just fuck the piss outta her, plain and simple. I grabbed my shaft and it felt thicker than it had ever felt before. She shut her eyes but I couldn't keep my eyes off that spot. It felt like and eternity and I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to give her an excuse to back out at the last minute. All I wanted was to feel her hot flow over my dick, balls, and running down my ass.

"Oh shit, I'm really doing it," she softly whispered as I felt the first drops of piss. At first, it was nothing more than a few dribbles. I reached up with my hand and twisted her nipple like I was turning on a faucet and she let out a moan and the flow started getting stronger. She was moaning and licking her lips. "It feels so good, so natural, I like it," she said, "do you like it too? Is this what you wanted?"

She didn't even have to ask. It was like nothing I'd every experienced before. The sound was loud as her stream shot out on me. It was so fucking hot, damn. She was pissing on my hand, my dick, my body was getting wet with her pee. My dick got even harder than before and she was moaning so loud that I'm sure Vivian and Ezra could hear her clear as day. I moved my hand and she sat down hard on my dick and started grinding her pussy on me. Her stream seemed harder and I was trying not to bust a nut so fucking bad. The sound our bodies were making was driving me crazy as we were both getting wetter and wetter.

Imani looked sexier than I'd ever seen her before. She looked powerful and in control. She got up and walked over to the chaise lounge, that's what it's called, and spread her legs. "Come on Nowell, fuck me." I knelt at the foot of the seat and I stared at her pussy. It was swollen from being aroused and getting fucked and it was still wet with piss. I held her legs up, my fingers digging in to the back of her thighs. I pinned her knees back and before she could say boo, I was licking her pussy.

I couldn't believe I was doing it. I was tasting her pussy, wet with her fresh, hot piss. It tasted so damn good, sweet almost. Well, not exactly sweet but it tasted damn good, like her special gift to me. It was such a fucking head rush. She grabbed my head and pushed me away. I looked up and she had a glazed look in her eyes. Before I knew what was happening, I felt her piss hitting my chest. "FUUUUCK!" I stuck my tongue out and I instinctively tried to get it in her stream. She expertly stopped just before I could.

By that time, I was so turned on I couldn't see straight. I got between her legs and aimed my dick and . . . . "Nowell, wait."

Uhhh, whatever, I was not about to wait for shit, I was going to fuck her silly, stupid, ridiculous. She grabbed the base of my dick and said, "Wait . . . piss on me."

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,012 Followers
12