Wet At Work Ch. 02: The Return

Story Info
Does Mollie get sorted?
2.7k words
4.18
13.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N.B This story follows directly on from 'Wet At Work' and it probably will make little sense if you haven't read that first.

*****

I nearly didn't go to work. I thought about it... a lot; I thought of every option I had and played out every possible scenario (in my head and with my dildo). I over analysed everything; in the end I decided the guy had been joking or harmlessly flirting and there was no reason to use up a sick day because of a stranger.

I did put on my matching black satin underwear that morning though...

Another busy Friday but the morning dragged. I tried not to think about his face, his hands, the sound of his voice... I worked out on the sales floor for most of the morning to avoid the temptation to masturbate.

Once it got closer to lunchtime though I got nervous and found some office jobs to do so I could hide, just in case he showed up. I didn't eat any lunch because I was too anxious and I actually let out a small, scared yelp when the desk phone rang.

"Hello?" I stammered, even though it was only an internal call.

"Mollie, I need you to open my till, I closed it before I got the change out," my young staff member admitted down the line. I laughed in relief but my hands were still shaking.

"On my way," I told her then hung up. I practically skipped out of the office, through the stockroom and out to the tills. The queue was quite big and the other two girls were working as quick as they could while the other stood blushing by her till.

"It's fine," I smiled at her and she looked shocked at my smiling face. I don't tolerate mistakes from my staff and they know it but I was struggling not to smile; a till drawer that needed opening seemed a small problem compared to the potential issue of him showing up.

I punched my code into the till screen and activated the management menu. A couple of jabs and the till drawer sprang open. At the same time my relief faded, it morphed into nerves in the pit of my stomach and started crawling up my throat... all because of one voice.

"Hey, can you let me in the back door?" he said in a smooth voice. My heart was pounding and I struggled to look up at him. When I did he was smiling at me with one eyebrow raised.

Fuck.

Seriously, fuck.

I forgot how to breathe, how to think, I wasn't even blinking. Of course he was there, he was always going to show up and I realised how stupid I had been for thinking he wouldn't.

He was better looking than I remembered; his big brown eyes were sparkling, his mouth curled into the sexiest smile I have ever seen and he still had that 'three days without a shave' look. I'd forgotten how muscular his arms were, the way his t-shirt clung to his chest...

I didn't know what to say (and I didn't trust my voice to hold) so I turned my back on him and started walking across the sales floor, toward the door to the stockroom. He was right behind me, each time I heard his footsteps echoing mine my heart beat faster. I barely broke my stride when I got to the door; the muscle memory in my fingers quickly entering the code then pushing it open. I didn't look behind me but he must have caught the door before it swung shut because I could hear him following.

I practically ran through the stockroom but he kept up, his breathing letting me know he was pursuing me all the way. I needed to get away from him. I was glad I hadn't locked the office door so I could escape straight into my sanctuary without stopping.

He entered the room right behind me.

He didn't give me a chance to turn around; he caught me by my hips and span me on the spot. His lips crushed mine before I could say a word, his strong hands squeezing me as he prised my mouth open. The feel of his tongue against mine made my nerves dissolve and I kissed him back.

"I've been thinking about you all week," he said before moving his lips to my neck. His stubble caught my skin as he kissed down to my shirt buttons and it made me shiver. I let him undo the buttons, one by one, accentuating each action with a kiss down my body.

My head was spinning, desire coursing through my veins, spurred on his eager lips. I have never felt so inexperienced; I don't know why, sure I'm a virgin but I've fooled around with guys before. He made me feel like he was in control, like my role was to take whatever he wanted to give.

It changed though once he pushed my shirt off my shoulders. As it dropped to the floor he put his hands back onto my hips and lifted me so I was sat on the desk. With a dirty smirk on his face he stepped away and sat down in my chair.

"Show me," he said, raising his eyebrows expectantly. I had a pretty good idea what he meant but my mouth wasn't working with my brain.

"What?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Show me what I missed last week, I wanna see what I heard," he leant back and put his hands behind his head.

I froze. I had been nervous enough thinking about fucking him but letting him watch me sent a fresh wave of panic through me. But behind the fear was a shade of excitement and without my permission my pussy clenched at the idea. I remembered back to the week before, remembered wishing he could see through the glass, as I slowly parted my legs for him.

Again, my skirt was too tight so I wriggled it further up, right to my hips this time so he could see everything. My hand was trembling as I ran my fingertips over the soft, black satin of my panties. I could feel the warmth beneath and I was suddenly desperate to touch myself.

I couldn't look at him as I pushed the material out of the way but I could feel his eyes taking in the view between my legs. Before I lost my bravado and the nerves outweighed the longing, I slid my middle finger between my smooth lips and dipped it inside me. My breathing hitched at the invasion and I heard him groan quietly.

The noise made me flick my eyes up and I'm so pleased I did. The way he was watching me was empowering; his eyes were hungry, he looked captivated, obsessed, addicted to the show. And it had barely started.

I pushed another finger inside, making myself moan and squirm on the desk. I held my hand still, teasing myself as much as him. He briefly moved his eyes up to look at my face.

"How wet are you?" he whispered, his voice rough. I didn't know how to answer that so I pulled my fingers out to show him. I twisted them back and forth in the light so he could see them shining, shimmering with my juices. He nodded and my pussy contracted, searching for my missing fingers. The smile on his face pushed my confidence higher

"How hard are you?" I challenged, wiggling my sticky fingers. He laughed, just once, and then shrugged. He reached down and unfastened his navy work trousers; I could see how hard he was from the bulge in his boxers.

He shifted slightly on the chair so he could pull down his clothes, letting his hard dick spring free. I've seen a few guys naked but he was the biggest and the thickest. I regretted coming to work the minute I saw it because I had no idea how I was going to let him fuck me. I knew there was no way I could take all of him even though my pussy was saying something different.

"Fuck those fingers for me," he said, catching my attention. It was hard to resist his words; I was struggling to sort through the confused feelings but the craving for an orgasm was winning out.

I used one fingertip to work a small circle over my clit, watching as his eyes followed the pattern. Even though he wasn't paying attention to my other hand I still slipped it inside my bra to pinch my hard nipple.

I roughly shoved both fingers back inside and I did exactly what he asked; I plunged my fingers deep into my wet, tight hole then pulled them almost fully out. I didn't pause again, I worked my fingers in and out of my eager, warm pussy.

I bucked my hips toward my hand as I moaned and panted. I knew I wouldn't last too long with the thrill of him watching me but I couldn't help myself. My thighs were trembling as I picked up the pace and furiously fucked my own, sopping cunt.

He almost joined in, his hand was inches away from curling around his hard cock when he suddenly spoke. "I said I would sort you out," he said as he stood up, I think to me but maybe to himself too.

He stepped out of his trousers and walked over to the desk. He took hold of my wrist and slowly dragged my hand away, my fingers easily slid out of me. I groaned in disappointment but he ignored me and moved my dripping fingers toward my mouth. I beat him to it, I flicked out my tongue and licked my fingers.

"Wanna taste?" I offered with a coy smile.

"Definitely," he replied. He kissed me as he pulled my panties down my legs then slipped a thick finger inside me. The action made me pull my head away to gasp. He moved his finger in a small circle, stroking every bit of me, applying pressure in just the right place. I ground myself against him but he slid his finger out.

"Fuck," I swore under my breath but he heard me. I was so close to peaking, another few seconds of his probing and I would have been screaming. He looked at his wet finger then at me.

"Was you gonna cum then?" he asked, a little surprise in his voice. He sucked on his finger and softly groaned while he waited for my response. I was embarrassed by my body's speedy reaction to his gentle teasing but there was little point in lying, even the sight of him sucking his finger was making me thrust forward vaguely. I nodded sheepishly, I tried to avoid his eyes but the only other place to look was at his fat cock.

"You can't wait for this?" he moved closer to me and I watched as his dick pressed against my swollen lips. The feel of his hot flesh on mine was dizzying, it felt amazing. I was struggling to breathe properly; I couldn't quite fill my lungs as I shook my head. I couldn't wait for it but I wanted it, it wanted him to ram his huge cock into me over and over until he exploded inside me.

He pushed himself a little bit further, his bulbous head was already right up against my damp opening and he softly worked it just inside me, only just, barely even a centimetre.

I wanted to savour the feeling but I also wanted to throw myself forward and ride the hell out of him. I was still trying to decide how to react when he held up one finger. His finger was moist with my juice and his saliva and I watched him move it down between my legs. He rubbed my stiff clit and I squealed. It was too much; the anticipation and the feel of him pressing against me, the very slightest tip of him inside me while he played with my clit pushed me over the edge. I screamed as I climaxed and I felt myself gush over him.

"Sorry," I managed to pant. I could feel myself going red; now the orgasm had hit all the nerves came rushing back and the reality of what I had done hit me. I had let a virtual stranger watch me finger-fuck myself then soaked his dick before he was even really inside me.

"A little lube is no bad thing," he said with a wink and I blushed even harder. "Ready to do it all over again?" he flexed his hips and nudged my waiting pussy. It made my full body shiver but I knew I wanted it. I wanted him. The pressure of his hot, hard dick, being forced against my warm, wet sex was exactly what my body was aching for.

"Fuck me," I begged in a quiet voice. "Please."

Right behind me, on the desk, the phone rang. The shrill noise cut through the heavy atmosphere and we both froze. The phone rang out again and I shifted back slightly, away from his tempting dick, making sure he wasn't inside me anymore. He moved forward though so it was still right there, his cock held against my desperate hole.

"Leave it," he said but it was too late. Reality hit me harder than when I had climaxed and I knew I had to get pick up the phone.

"It's internal, if I don't answer they will come looking," I told him then snatched up the receiver before he could say anything more. "What?" I barked down the line.

"Mollie, there's a customer demanding a manager," the till girl sounded scared and I knew something big was kicking off. It was the weirdest phone call I've ever had in my life; sitting on my desk in a puddle of my own cum, legs spread, panties on the floor with a firm cock ready to fuck me held up against my soaking cunt.

"I'm coming," I said into the receiver and he smirked at my words. I slammed the phone down, too aggressively but I was pissed off. "I've gotta go," I told him. He shook his head but stepped backwards.

"I've been waiting all week," he said as I hopped off the desk.

"Then you can wait two more minutes," I took hold of his dick and stroked it for just a second before letting go. He groaned in pleasure then frustration as I picked up my shirt and left the office. It took me long enough to re-button my top as I walked through the stockroom and I had to take a few breaths before I entered the code for the door. I tried to refocus myself as I walked onto the sales floor but I was overly conscious that I had no panties on and of the feel of the slickness over my thighs.

The customer was a regular trouble causer, trying to claim she had been overcharged and wanted a refund plus compensation for the mistake. It took me longer than I wanted to get things straightened out.

I marched back across the sales floor and barged through the door. I stopped when I got to the office to take a breath and steady myself. I knew without a doubt that I was ready, I was going to let him fuck me and I was going to cum harder than I ever had. I was so wrapped up in the thought that I didn't hear him grunting.

I opened the office door to the sight of him sat back in the chair. He had my satin panties wrapped around his hand, the same hand he was using to pump his own dick.

He turned his head and saw me, right as he groaned and came. He shot streams of steaming cum over my black panties and his own hand. The sight was a major turn on but more so a disappointment; he was spent, wasted over a fistful of bunched up material.

"I couldn't wait two minutes," he said apologetically. I almost said I couldn't wait another twenty two years but it didn't seem appropriate.