Wet Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick and Jenna get guilty, then get dirty.
2.9k words
4.49
69.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick lifted his head from Jenna's pillow when he heard the car door slam, and his parents' loud voices echoing as they walked up the front steps.

"Shit! Jen, Mom and Dad are home," he whispered, climbing out of her bed and snatching up his clothes. His sister grumbled from the bed, and then sat up, gasping.

"What? They are?" she said groggily, and Nick paused in his frantic movements to stare at her nipples poking out above the sheets. "Nick! Get out of here!" she whispered loudly, and he rushed out of the room completely naked.

Jenna stared after her brother, smiling at the sight of his tan, toned ass as it slipped out the door. The sex had been phenomenal, mind-blowing and...wrong. It had been so wrong, doing that with her brother. But she hadn't thought about it at the time. Neither of them had. Nick's penis in her pussy, her mouth, it had all felt so good. But now, sitting in her bed, listening to her parents...God. She had just fucked her brother. Multiple times.

"Nicholas! Jenna! Are you two home?" their Mom called up the stairs, and Jenna froze. She was butt-naked at three in the afternoon, and so was Nick....

"Yeah Mom, I'm home," she called back, listening for Nick's voice to reassure their mother as well. But it never came.

"What about Nick?" Mom finally asked.

"No idea, haven't seen him yet today," Jenna responded, getting up to put on some clothes.

In his bedroom, Nick was sitting on his bed, staring at the ground and thinking about the night before. He'd just fucked his sister all night long, then fallen asleep with her in her bed like they were lovers, not siblings. He'd eaten Jenna's sweet pussy, licked it clean with his tongue, and cooed naughty things in her ear as he'd pounded into her. He shivered, and pulled on his boxers. What they had done was so wrong, he couldn't bring himself to admit he'd liked it. That when they'd been doing it, it had felt right. Right, and a hell of a lot better than any other sex he'd ever had.

Nick faintly heard voices calling to each other down the hall, but he was too panicked to worry about it, or to wonder what they were saying. He was out of Jenna's pussy, out of her room, and if either of them had any brains in their heads, then nothing like that would ever happen again. They would never be in the shower together, never slide against each other and moan as they came....

His cell phone buzzed on his nightstand, and Nick went to pick it up. It was a text message from one of his ex-girlfriends, Susie. Knowing Susie, she was probably also home for the summer, and getting lonely. Usually Nick didn't reply to her messages, but he thought it might be a good idea to stop thinking about Jenna.

The message basically asked if he wanted to meet Susie at Tex's Bar and Grill that night, and Nick quickly typed in his response before scratching his fingers through his hair, and walking out of his room, squinty-eyed like he'd just woken up. "Hello Nicky!" his mother chirped when he walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. "We were wondering where you'd been!"

"Hey Mom," Nick grumbled, then glanced up out of the fridge to see Jenna, standing in the doorway, holding a plate of strawberries in one hand. She was blushing, and could barely look at him, and Nick stared for a second at the fruit, her breasts partially covered in a tight black vee-neck shirt, her long legs, her painted toenails...he felt himself getting hard, and turned back to search for his orange juice.

Jenna watched Nick from the doorway, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop glancing at his muscled arm, or his ass encased in navy blue boxers. She knew that when he stood up, she'd get to see an outline of his cock, the one that had been hard and thrusting into her the night before, and earlier that morning. She looked down at her strawberries, and then glanced back at Nick. Their eyes met, and she blushed, quickly turning away. She felt herself get wet, and her nipples tingled as Nick straightened and walked towards her. Jenna glanced up at her brother as he reached towards her...and grabbed a strawberry from the plate.

"Mom, I think I'm going out with Susie tonight," he said as he walked into the dining room with his O.J. Not that it really mattered, he could do whatever he wanted anyway. But a part of him wanted Jenna to know...and to be jealous about it. God, what was wrong with him? Was he some kind of pervert? But Jenna had felt it too, or he thought she had.

The next few hours passed very slowly, with both Nick and Jenna trying to avoid each other, and making awkward comments when they were forced to speak to one another. It didn't take very long for their mother to notice something was wrong, but she didn't bother commenting on it.

When Nick left to meet Susie at Tex's, Jenna rushed up to her room to get dressed. She put on a tight purple dress with a swingy skirt and no straps. She didn't put on a bra, but the dress was tight enough that it gave her some nice cleavage without much effort. She slid on a purple thong with rhinestones on the crotch, and some white heels that her mom sweetly called "hooker shoes". Jenna knew Tex's was a little dicey, but she couldn't control her jealousy. Nick had to be with her, whether he was her brother or not. It didn't matter how wrong it was. He couldn't be out with another woman. He couldn't think about fucking her the way he'd fucked Jenna last night...Jenna smiled as she flipped her red hair over one shoulder and headed downstairs for the door.

"Mom, Dad, I'm headed to the grocery store and then to Tex's for a while!" she called out, grabbing her purse as she hurried out the door without waiting for a reply.

Jenna drove to the grocery store, her head full of thoughts of Nick, making her scream as she came, and she reached down with one hand and slipped it under her skirt. She slid a finger beneath her thong as she remembered what he tasted like in her mouth, and shoved that finger into her soaking pussy like it was his cock slamming into her over and over. She stopped before she could cum, and rushed into the store, cringing at the fluorescent lights. She picked up what she thought she would need, then continued on her way to Tex's.

Nick looked up from his drink, and stared at the woman sitting across from him. She was running her fake pink talons up and down his arm, and he wasn't aroused at all. Susie's blonde hair was up in a ponytail, and she'd tied a little ribbon around it. He remembered once when she'd taken that ribbon out and tied it around his cock. That memory should have given him a raging hard on, but all it gave him was an image of his sister, sitting on the chair next to him, soaking the leather with her pussy. God, he couldn't stop thinking about her, whether it was wrong or not. He had to get back to her....

"Nick, I need you to come home right now," a voice behind him said, and he looked up to see Jenna standing there, wearing a sexy little purple thing. He could clearly see her nipples under the dress, and he wanted to take them in his mouth, right there. Desired pounded in his head, and he was almost too eager to get up and leave with his sister. He didn't even bother to say bye to Susie, just grabbed his jacket and left the bar, staring at his sister's ass swaying under the dress. He got into his car, Jenna got into hers, and they drove home, each one thinking about the other, getting more and more turned on. By the time they parked their cars and climbed the steps of their front porch, each sibling was so aroused they couldn't think about anything else but repeating what had happened the night before. Jenna clutched her grocery bag to her chest as they walked up the steps.

"Nick," she whispered before they went inside. "I know it's wrong, and we shouldn't have ever done it, but I want you. I want to feel your cock inside me again. I want you to lick my clit and finger me 'til I cum all over your hand and face. I want to suck your cock and swallow your load. I don't care if you're my brother. I don't care if it's wrong or illegal, I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about you. If you feel the same way, come to my room after Mom and Dad are in bed."

Without another word, Jenna marched into the house and up the stairs, leaving Nick standing in the foyer looking like an idiot. His cock was throbbing at his sister's dirty words, and he had to admit that he wanted her like that. He wanted everything she'd said, and really, when all was said and done, it was just the best sex of his life. So what if it was with his sister?

Nick wandered into the living room, expecting to find his parents, but they weren't there. He walked through the dining room, but noticed a piece of paper on the table. Curious, he leaned over and read it. It was a note from his Dad, and its contents made Nick's erection jump against his jeans.

Hey Kids, Gone out to Wendy and Steve's. Will be back late, maybe not at all. Love, Dad and Mom

Nick was out of his shirt and up the stairs as fast as he could go, considering his giant erection. He stopped in front of Jenna's door and knocked.

"Jen? Mom and Dad are out tonight...and yes, I want you the same way. I don't care if it's wrong. It feels so right," he said, and opened the door.

Jenna stood there, holding something in her hand. She was wearing nothing but a purple thong with little rhinestones on it, and on the nightstand next to her was an assortment of...Nick leaned in and peered through the dim light to the bottle on her nightstand.

"It's chocolate syrup," Jenna said, answering his unspoken question. "I also have whipped cream, frosting, honey, sprinkles, cherries..."she stopped talking as Nick tore of his pants and walked towards her, completely naked, his cock laying straight up against his belly. She felt a gush of liquid flood her pussy, and she set the bottle of sprinkles on the nightstand.

"Oh god Jen," Nick muttered as he slid his hands up Jenna's waist to cup her breasts, squeezing them and pinchin her nipples lightly. He bent and kissed her mouth gently before lowering his head and sucking a nipple into his mouth. One hand slid down her back to squeeze her ass, and slide that thong down her legs. He suckled her and moaned as one hand grabbed his cock, pumping it lightly. Both of them groaned, and suddenly, Nick shoved at Jenna, pushing her onto the bed. Before she had time to protest, Nick had the bottle of whipped cream open, and made two little swirls on each nipple. Then, spreading Jenna's legs, he made a big swirl right on her pussy, above her clit. He reached for the chocolate and covered the whipped cream with the dark sauce, dribbling a little on Jenna's stomach, and some over her lips. He topped this with the sprinkles and a cherry, then went to work eating it off of her. Nick cleaned off one breast, then the other before licking the chocolate up off his sister's belly and down to her pussy. He shoved a finger up her cunt and crooked it a little bit, sliding against the G-spot. Jenna moaned, and lifted her hips a little.

"Shh," Nick said. "I'm going to eat a cum sundae. Your cum, whipped cream, chocolate..." he trailed off as he felt Jenna's cunt clench around him.

"Oh Nick, I'm gonna cum," she whispered, and she did, screaming and shooting cum all over his fingers.

Nick bent his head and licked up Jenna's cum mixed with the dessert sitting right above her clit. He licked her clean, sucking and teasing until she came again, and he licked that up too. Jenna lifted her head weakly, and stared at Nick's head between her legs, and she felt a warm ache settle in her chest. Before she could think too much about it, Nick lifted his head and smiled at her. His mouth was covered in her cum, and Jenna reached for him, kissing it off his lips and tongue. The kiss was hot and firey, and soon it was Nick who was on his back and Jenna armed with the sweet sauces and creams, dribbling and swirling them all over her brother's stomach and cock.

"Oh God, Jen," Nick grunted as Jenna slurped a particularly large sundae off the head of his cock, then kept going until most of him was in her mouth and down her throat. He reached for her hair, and she pulled her head back, reaching for the bag of cherries.

"Just wait," she said. "I'll make you cum, don't worry. But first, I want to try this."

Jenna dipped a cherry in a little bit of chocolate sauce then slowly got on her hands and knees, her ass facing Nick. The hand with the cherry slowly made its way towards her pussy, and so did her brother's mesmerized face. Jenna slid the cherry partially up her wet cunt, and she had barely let go before Nick was biting and sucking it out.

"More," he whispered, and Jenna did it again...and again. Each time, Nick snapped up the cherry with his teeth and shoved his tongue inside her, teasing.

Finally, Jenna couldn't take it anymore, and she turned around, taking Nick's cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked and gagged a little until he was cumming hard, in the back of her throat, and she was swallowing all of it, loving the taste. It had only taken a few minutes for him to cum, and a few minutes later, he was putting sprinkles on the tip of his tongue and feeding them to her. It was erotic, and sensual, and Jenna wanted more.

"Nick, fuck me please. Stick your cock deep in my cunt and fuck me hard. Cum inside me. Screw my pussy, please!" she begged, and didn't have to ask again. Spreading her legs, Nick shoved his hips forward and sank into Jenna's tight cunt. It was hot and wet, and for a second, he remembered that she was his baby sister...his HOT baby sister...but quickly forgot as she clenched around him. Nick thrust again, and soon they were in the hot, sweaty, noisy rhythm. Somewhere during the incredible, mindless fucking, Nick turned Jenna the other way and fucked her from behind, his pelvis grinding into her tight little ass. He slid a hand down her crack and pulled the cheeks apart, squeezing hard as he rubbed a thumb against Jenna's asshole. As soon as he did that, Jenna came apart, screaming and cumming, and clenching until Nick wasn't far behind. His cum mixed with Jenna's and she could feel it spurting inside her even as she was squirting her own orgasm all over Nick's cock.

"Ohgodohgodohgod," they both moaned, finally collapsing against each other as their orgasms shuddered through their bodies.

Nick rolled off of Jenna and lay face up on her bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling. Jenna's face appeared above his, and his sister lowered her face to kiss him. Her red hair was falling across their faces, her huge tits brushed his chest, and her legs slid against his as they kissed.

"Oh Jen," he finally murmured. "That was perfect."

"Yeah, it was," she whispered back, nibbling his ear. "I want to do it again."

"Right now?"

"No, when we can both breathe a little."

"Ah, right. Yeah, me too."

"Hey Nick?"

"Yeah Jen?"

"I love you. I'm glad you're my brother...and I'm glad you can fuck me like that. It's incredible."

Nick swallowed hard, and kissed Jenna's nose.

"I love you too Jenna. And I'm glad you're my sister...that way, I can fuck you anytime I want."

Jenna smiled, and felt herself getting hot again. She reached for the honey on the table, and sat up.

"Nick, let's play a game," she said.

"Okay..."

"I'm going to hide this honey somewhere on my body, and you have to find it."

Nick raised an eyebrow at her, then sat up as well.

"Um...okay."

"Without using your hands. And...you have to be blindfolded."

Jenna smiled, opening the jar of honey and tossing Nick a bandana from the desk behind her. Nick growled in his throat, but tied it around his head.

"Ready?" she asked. Nick nodded.

He felt a hand on his arm as he opened his mouth and started to lick.