Wet Dream: 01

Story Info
Exposed.
3.8k words
4.52
107.5k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers

All individuals in this story are 18 y/o or older.

Chapter 1

The engorged stiffness of my cock was pleasingly painful. The building orgasm was rapidly approaching inevitability, that precipice of no return. I didn't want to cum. I didn't yet want release from the expanding pleasurable pain centered between my legs. I wanted the intense wave of pleasure to grow.

"It is so real, so wonderful..., so illogical." said silently inside my head.

I enjoyed watching my cock slide in and out of my sister Di's warm, wet, tight pussy, mesmerized as her glistening wet labia stretched and pulled in concert with my thrusts. Her hands pulled at the skin just above her her plump pussy lips, drawing them apart, forcing her clit to stand free of its hood. Her finger slowly circled and teased the moist tissue around the erect nub.

Her small breasts, pushed up between her arms, were high on her chest. They jiggled in concert across her chest in time with the rhythm of our fucking. Her puffy nipples were erect, areolae were tight and pink against the dark tan of her skin. My mouth watered; they looked so suckable and delicious.

"It can't be right. But it is. It's so good!"

Mom lay beside Di, knees bent, spread wide to reveal the pinkness of her exposed vagina as she too held her generous labia widely apart. The index finger of her right hand rapidly flicked at the exposed clitoris. Secretions slowly oozed from her pussy, traced a shiny path across her dark puckered anus, down the shadowed area of her ass crack, and dripped onto the bed. A darkened area of wetness had formed on the sheet below her ass.

I reached over and touched Mom's moist vulva. Her dark anus twitched and contracted as I slid two fingers inside the slippery warmth of her pussy. Her hips thrust repeatedly to meet and bury my hand deeply inside her sex. Her breasts jiggled and swayed on her chest with each thrust. Her large dark nipples contrasting with the creamy white color of her boobs.

The pleasurable sensations of fucking Di expanded as my dick slid in and out of her pussy. The urgency of an impending orgasm was building.

"Wait, no, yes, fuck..."

Disoriented, I tried to stop what I now realized was an inevitable wet dream. No use, I was past that point of no return. Contraction after contraction ejaculated sperm into my sleep shorts. Each contraction intensified as the orgasm took me and each contraction releasing the pleasurable tense pressure centered between my legs.

Awake, breathless, I felt the the gooey mess between my legs begin to cool. As my cock softened, I replayed the fading images and sensations of my dream. A tendril of guilt tugged at my conscience. To hell with guilt, this was one dream worth remembering. I had been amazingly turned on.

Despite that desire, what had seemed so real and had felt so real a few moments before, began to fade into a surreal reality. Di and Mom, so fucking hot in my dream, but so weird in my post-orgasmic let down. Especially Mom. Really? What was wrong with me.

It was early, only a few minutes after 4 am Saturday morning, still dark outside. The wet mess in my underwear now cold and sticky against my skin as I padded toward the bathroom. I was startled by Di as she walked out of her room toward the bathroom.

We both stopped simultaneously. Her eyes sleepily met mine, then dropped down, obviously taking in the large wet area so prominently visible on my underwear. Her head tilted slightly to the side, then without a word, she turned, entered the bathroom, and gently closed the door.

A few moments later, I heard the light tinkle of her urine against the toilet water as she relieved herself. Hearing the tinkling sound of my sister's urine was strangely erotic. I could hear the rattle of the tissue paper being pulled off the roll. I imagined her gently wiping the moisture from her privacy. The sounds of the toilet flushing and water at the sink running as she washed her hands soon followed. The door opened, she briefly hesitated as her eyes again glanced at my crotch. She turned and silently walked back to her room.

A few hours later, I was leaning against the kitchen counter eating yogurt while watching Mom prep stuff for the barbecue later this evening. I couldn't help but flash back on the dream images in my mind of Mom. My eyes were drawn to her breasts, ass and crotch when she she turned from time to time going about her activities.

Very nice. I wondered if in reality her areola were as large and dark, and if her nipples got as plump and erect as they had in my dream. My cock was getting uncomfortably engorged in my shorts as I stole glances, trying to disrobe Mom with my eyes.

The wet dream kept replaying in my mind; seeing the dark thatch between her legs, pussy juices dripping down across the dark rosebud of her anus. I could almost feel of my fingers push between her plump wet labia and slide inside her hot pussy.

My cock began to push its way down my shorts leg.

Mom glanced to her right as she said, "What are you thinking about young lady?"

I looked to my right and saw Di staring at me. I felt a burning blush creep up my neck wondering how long Di had been silently watching me ogle Mom.

Her face was inscrutable as she glanced briefly at Mom and quietly said "Oh, nothing much."

"Hmmm, must be a juicy nothing. I haven't seen you blush like that in ages. And what's up with you Jake? You sure are quiet this morning."

As Mom turned back toward the stove, Di's eyes looked pointedly at the bulge in my shorts leg. Her eyes swiveled and briefly held my eyes, then swept to my crotch again.

"Nothing Mom. Just kind of lost in rambling thoughts," I replied as I quickly looked Di up and down, still wearing her white baby doll pajamas. Her slim shape looked great. Her small breasts gently deformed the front of her top, nipples poking at the soft fabric, the tan of her well toned ames and legs accentuated by the white fabric of her pajamas.

Our eyes met. Di had caught me giving her the once over too.

"What are you up to today Jay?" Di asked, a smirky smile playing across her full lips.

Had Di emphasized the word "up?"

"Playing golf with the guys. In fact, time to go. See you all later." I replied as I made as graceful an exit that my poorly concealed, uncomfortably positioned, chafing hardon would allow.

Distracted, I played so terribly I bailed on the round and my friends after nine holes. I drove home in a black funk. Feeling semi-guilty about my dream, feeling shitty about being caught undressing both Mom and Di with my eyes in the kitchen, feeling shitty about bailing on my friends, I slunk into the house, not really wanting to talk to anyone. I heard music coming from the back yard. I walked quietly through the kitchen into the great room to see what Mom and Di were doing.

Mom and Di were sitting by the pool having a beer and chatting. They both wore bikinis, Mom's white suit looked very good on her 39 year old darkly tanned still youthful body. Full medium sized breasts filled out the bikini top very nicely. Just a hint of softness to her lower abdomen, skin smooth and brown. Her long slim legs were spread wide on the recliner allowing the sun even access to her thighs. My eyes were drawn by the white fabric's smooth downward curve between her thighs. The fabric was stretched against and outlined her plumb labia, the slight indentation of a groove visible between her pussy lips.

Di was wearing her hot pink and extremely skimpy thong bikini. It left very little to the imagination. The top consisted of two triangles of material that curved up from her chest, over her small breasts and ended in points that just covered her nipples. The pink fabric accentuated the gentle curve of her mostly bare breasts. The thong bottom afforded just enough coverage to barely be decent. Cool.

Di stood up, turned and stretched. Her ass cheeks curved smoothly up from her legs with only a hint of a crease where her thighs ended and her ass began. The pink thong exited her ass crack to join the ties that held the bottoms in place. She dove into the pool for a cool down dip and lithely pulled herself up and out of the water to return to the recliner. Her nipples were now erect casting little shadows across her breasts.

Mom pulled her right knee up as she reached down with her right hand to pull at and adjust the crotch of her suit. My cock twitched in response to seeing her pussy lips briefly exposed during the adjustment. They were full, dark and smooth without any visible hair.

The movement of Di's leg brought my attention to her crotch. Her thong had pulled deeply between her now exposed labia. She reached between her legs with both hands to pull it free and reposition the narrow band of fabric over herself.

I reached and repositioned my stiffening penis. My mind wandered back to my dream and visualized my cock sliding in and out Di's tight pussy. I unbuttoned my shorts, pulled my erect cock partially out my shorts and began to slowly stroke myself. My eyes drank in the beauty of Mom and Di who were oblivious to my presence behind the dark glass of the sliding doors, the sun in their eyes.

Easing my shorts down, my balls rode freely up and down on my thighs as I jerked my cock. That pleasurable orgasmic ache rapidly built as I stroked my heavy shaft. The orgasm imminent, I let go of myself to avoid going over the edge. My cock thumped into the glass of the door. Both women simultaneously looked at the door as I quickly stepped back, quizzical expression appearing on their face. They both stared briefly at the spot my cock had struck the glass. Neither moved for a few seconds, then they turned and resumed their conversation.

Di reached behind her back and pulled top of her suit over her head. She leaned back on the recliner, breasts bare to the sun and my eyes. I looked down at myself as I regrouped. My involuntarily twitching cock was dripping precum onto the floor. Looking up, I saw a wet smear wear the purple head of my cock had struck the door. I hope they hadn't seen me.

Mom smiled as Di removed her top. I could hear the murmur of animated conversation that was going back and forth between them. A sheepish smile appeared on Mom's face as she sat up and removed her top as well. Her full breasts hung pendulously on her chest, much larger than in my dream. The whiteness of her breasts was accentuated by dark tan lines and even darker nipples. She picked up the tube of sunscreen from the adjacent table, squeezed the white lotion onto her hands and applied it thoroughly to both her breasts. Soon, her nipples stood erect above the large dark areola of each breast.

Mom reached over and smoothed the excess lotion onto Di's exposed breasts. Di laughed as Mom rubbed the cream into her breasts which had no tan lines at all.

I came. My cock jerked and contracted in my hand as I pumped rope after rope of thick white cum onto the glass of the door. I groaned with pleasure as I watched the huge load of creamy sperm run down the glass and drip onto the floor. Shakily, I stuffed my cock back into my shorts and zipped up.

Thankfully, Mom and Di were still laughing and putting more lotion on each other's backs and shoulders. I grabbed some tissue and quickly cleaned the white mess off the glass and floor. I stepped away from the door just as Di briefly looked my way. Her left arm and hand dropped to cover her chest, but with the slightest of hesitation, she then resumed rubbing lotion on Mom's shoulders. Mom didn't seem to have noticed anything out of the ordinary.

I returned to the kitchen trying to figure out what to do now. They weren't expecting me for at least two hours. I figured that was why they were having their little topless optional afternoon. Assuming they wouldn't want me to see them this way, oops too late, I went to the garage door, opened and slammed it. It is a solid, very heavy door that shakes the whole house when banged shut.

The refrigerator was always well stocked with beer, so I grabbed one and popped it open. I heard the deck door slide open. Di walked in, with her top on, as I took my second pull of beer.

"Jay, we thought we heard someone. What are you doing home so soon?" she asked slightly breathless.

Mom walked in a few seconds later, her top back in place as well. "Hi Jay. Anything wrong? We didn't expect you for a couple of hours yet."

"Nothing's wrong. Well, that's not exactly true. I was having an exceptionally bad day and bailed after nine holes. Other than that, everything is fine. Sorry if I startled you. I think I'll take a shower, get my suit on and join you outside."

As they turned to go, I took another look at both their asses. Di's entire brown ass was visible, accented nicely by the downward plunge of her pink thong. I could just see the pink accented bulge of her pussy between her legs. Mom wasn't wearing a thong, but it was still pretty skimpy and her ass was just as toned and tanned as Di's. Umm, lovely. My cock twitched as my overactive mind went to work. Good thing I was going to take a shower.

"Nice asses." I couldn't believe I just said that out loud.

"Thanks." they said in unison and we all burst out laughing.

The rest of the day and evening were uneventful. The burgers were juicy, the beers were ice cold, the women were hot, and the evening was fun and relaxing. However, I continued to have an uncomfortable boner most of the evening because both Mom and Di never put their coverups on and they both were extremely attentive to my needs. They kept my dish loaded and my glass filled with ice cold beer. If I didn't know better, they seemed to be competing for my attention. They both would lean and reach across me for items on the table, both pressing a breast into my upper arm or back. I loved it, my cock loved it, but I was getting seriously horny.

We finally called it a night. I had taken a quick shower in the pool bathroom and was naked except for a towel rapped around my waist. Mom hugged me, and melded her body to mine, her breasts held tightly against my chest, her pelvis firmly pressed against my twitching cock. She kissed me on the lips and wished me goodnight. Di led the way, her ass rocking seductively as we ascended the stairs.

When we reached my room, she hesitated, turned, and asked "Mind if ask you a few questions?"

"No, of course not" I said as I walked into my room and stretched out on my bed. The towel allowed me to maintain a semblance of modesty.

Di pulled and turned my desk chair toward my bed. She sat and propped both feet, crossed at the ankles, on my bed.

"You've been acting kind of, uh, strange today. What's up?" she asked as she glanced at my towel wrapped pelvis.

"Uh, nothing right now." I evaded somewhat truthfully as I was currently flaccid for nearly the first time that day after a nice hot shower.

"Come on Jay. Ever since last night you have been just a bit off. Just a bit evasive. Not quite making eye contact. Acting kind of guilty. Does it have to do with last night?"

"Well, uh, yeah." I stammered.

"Had another wet dream?"

"What makes..., who told..., how did you know." I asked surprised.

"I've been washing your sheets too you know. I was curious about all those round yellow stains and asked Mom about them years ago. She told me they were due to nocturnal emissions, aka wet dreams, or due to you being a bit messy when you masturbated in bed."

Di had such a sweet smile on her face that I didn't take offense, and actually smiled a bit as well.

"Listen, don't feel too bad, girls have them too."

"No way!"

"Yes, definitely way. Only thing is, we girls just get a little wet down their, we don't pump out a gallon of yellow stains onto our sheets."

"You mean you have sexual dreams, and have orgasms too?"

"Yep. Major good dream, major good orgasm, just very little mess to clean up."

"I was getting much more comfortable about our conversation now. In fact, my cock started to swell listening to my hot sister talk about orgasms sitting there almost naked."

"Mom and I have joked about your yellow stains for years. They were fairly small and infrequent to begin with, then grew in size and frequency. We went from kidding about you to being somewhat in awe. We were, and are, so envious about how active your sex life both with the girls, and with your hand, seems to be."

"Jeez, Di. I didn't know I had an audience keeping score."

"Yep. We decided from the beginning not to tease you about it. We wanted you to be as free and comfortable with your sexuality as possible."

"Well, why the change now?" I asked.

"Because you seemed so different from your usual self today. I kind of worried it was because of our meeting in the hallway last night."

"Well, yeah, my dream was a bit unusual even for a wet dream."

"May I ask why Jay?"

I squirmed uncomfortably on my bed.

"Was someone I know in your dream?"

"Yes, but, Jesus, it's weird."

"Jay, they're just dreams. I have them too. We're not in control of them. They just happen."

My wilted cock was suddenly coming back to life and pressing against my towel.

"Really? I didn't know girls had wet dreams." I exclaimed in total surprise.

"Yeah. Not as wet as a guy's wet dream, but I do get pretty wet." she replied with a sly smile. The first one I remember involved me masturbating while secretly watching you masturbate. The orgasm woke me up. The crotch of my panties was soaked. I was still so turned on when I woke up, I masturbated and came again."

"Wow. I always wondered if you did."

"Wonder no more. Don't you remember how I rubbed my crotch on the arms of chairs and couches all over the house when I was little? Well, now I use other methodologies; but masturbate I do."

"You and Mom." I said.

"Me and Mom what?"

"You and Mom were both in my dream."

"Oh. Ok. hmmm."

"See. Weird huh?"

"Well, I dreamed about you and you dreamed about me. We're even."

"Uh, not quite. You just dreamed about me masturbating. My dream was a bit more involved than that."

"Oh."

Now Di squirmed as a dark red flush spread across her chest and up her neck.

"I think I will be needing to masturbate tonight." Said Di as she reached between her legs and touched her crotch.

"Fuck." I said as I adjusted my swollen cock under the towel.

"You feeling somewhat tense too?" asked Di.

"Oh my god yes." I replied.

"Want to masturbate together?"

"You serious?"

Di stood and pealed of her suit. She sat, put both feet on the bed with her knees bent and separated exposing her pussy. She put her right hand between her legs and rubbed her entire pussy with the palm of her hand.

"Well?" she asked expectantly.

I pulled the towel loose and exposed my rigid cock, the head swollen and purple. I scrunched my pillows up and sat with my back against the headboard of my bed. I spread my legs so my balls hung loosely between my thighs.

"Oh my." Di whispered with big round eyes.

I slowly jacked my cock sliding the skin up and down over my shaft, my balls rising and falling with each stroke.

"Oh my god. That is so fucking hot Jay. You have a beautiful cock."

Di let her palm slide up over her pussy, her middle finger curled and disappeared between her labia. It then reappeared as she slowly pulled it out of her pussy glistening wet, then slowly circled the hood of her clit with the tip of her moistened finger.

Drops of precum began to form at the tip of my cock and run thickly down my shaft onto the side of my finger. I raised my hand and tasted the viscous clear liquid with the tip of my tongue.

"Does it taste good?" Di whispered.

"Yes. Do you taste good?" I asked as I nodded toward her crotch and resumed stroking my dick.

Di licked and sucked her middle finger. "Um, yes. Very tart today."

SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers
12