Wet Dream

Story Info
Enema, anal, and delicious pain.
3.3k words
4.15
73.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willful
willful
4 Followers

He beckoned her into the bedroom and slowly she stepped through the door. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the rubber bag hanging from the bed's post, the bag's soft bulging sides giving evidence of its eminent use. She looked to Him as she drew closer, her eyes lowering just as her movement ceased, nipples puckering under His gaze. She felt the heat of her blush moving upward from her breast to flame her cheeks and forced the questioning words from her lips. "Yes, Master?"

With a nod of His head He motioned to the pale green towel spread over the bed. "Lay down, girl," the quiet but deep voice intoned. Without hesitation she stretched out over the towel on her left side, her back presented to Him. She drew her right leg upward, her sex exposed, ass cheeks separating ever so slightly, and she waited.

When His touch came it was sure and firm, the fingers of one hand parting the flesh further, the slick nozzle sliding into her ass with a smooth press from the other hand. "Be still now, it won't take long." His voice flowed into her mind in the same moment the warmth began to fill her bowels, the even stream of liquid like an internal caress.

She allowed a single moan to escape her lips, knowing that the desire and want, the heat and the need, could all be understood from the solitary sound. Instinctively she pulled her right leg higher still, feeling the internal shift of the flow, gently holding a quivering bottom lip between white teeth as gravity pressed the liquid from the bag into her body.

Soft blue eyes opened widely as He spoke once more, the words accompanied by His actions. "Hold it all, girl. Don't disappoint Me." She nodded as the nozzle was slid from her clenching asshole, squeezing the sphincter tight when it was fully removed. She rubbed her hand over her belly, feeling the fullness there...as well as the wetness at her cunt.

Lying very still for a moment she began to lower her leg when His hand stopped the movement. "Oh no, girl. Not yet." Her eyes went wider still as she felt the pressure at her asshole. Realizing what her Master held at her entrance, she swallowed hard, forcing her sphincter to relax enough to allow the penetration of the butt plug without losing any of the water.

He fucked her slowly with the plug, teasing at her asshole, each press forward pushing the wideness a bit further, but never fully withdrawing the plug from her body. Her moans reached His ears and He stroked a bit faster, rotating the plug as it fucked in and out, stretching the sphincter more and more...until suddenly the flange settled inside, resting the fullness of the plug in her ass.

Using His thumb He pressed the plug deep, leaning over to whisper at her ear. "Squeeze, girl. It better not move from where it rests." And squeeze she did...her eyes shut...her lips sealed...and her sphincter so tight round the plug it would not even twist. She held the plug tight as He wrapped a rope belt 'round her waist, then ran the rope down the crack of her ass, parting the lips of her cunt so that it pressed into her clit, and tied it off to the makeshift belt. Slapping her ass hard, He spoke. "Up girl...into the bathroom."

Awkwardly she slid from the bed, wincing as the liquid moved and settled over the plug holding it within her, the rope becoming instantly slick with the wet of her cunt. She followed Him into the bathroom, stepping in before Him as He paused and stood aside at the door. He stayed there, not entering the room, giving her instructions.

Nodding to the closed toilet, "Sit, tilting so that all your weight is upon the plug. And wiggle." She jerked her head up, looking into His eyes, the wicked grin evident there as well as on His lips. "That's right, girl. WIGGLE." He nodded to the timer set upon the counter and finished the instructions. "Ten full minutes. You will not cease movement for ten full minutes. At that point you will untie the rope, remove the plug, cleanse yourself for me, replace the plug and return to the bedroom. Do you have any questions?"

"Swallowing audibly, beginning to sway in a circular motion upon the hard toilet seat, the sensation of the plug pushing deeper, the rope sliding over a throbbing clit, showed in her eyes as they glazed over, the shake of her head confirmed by choked out words. "No, Master, no questions."

At that He turned, softly closing the door, leaving her in the silent room. She never ceased the movement, it not even entering her mind to ease her own torment in that way. When it became unbearable, she simply changed the directions of her movements, constantly in motion, eyes closed as the ticking of the timer filled the room. It felt as if the world were stopping, her release building...building...pushing outward from her body, seeking explosive escape.

When the TING of the timer happened, the soft bell tone sounded as loud as a gunshot in the tiny space. She started, body jerking in response, before taking in a deep breath and releasing it in a shuddering exhale. Standing slowly on shaky legs, trembling fingers untied the rope from her body, dropping it into the sink. Reaching behind with a twist of body, she gritted her teeth and slid the plug from her anus, a soft moan slipping from her lips as it left the warm cavity, fighting the urge to press it back into the opening.

Dropping the plug atop the rope in the sink, she quickly purged her body of the liquid. The sound of the liquid leaving her body sounding loud, echoing in her ear's in the small room. Taking great care to cleanse herself carefully for His use, a warm damp cloth completed the task and she began to feel some control of her senses returning as she stood at the sink and washed the plug.

Reaching for the tube of lubricant her Master had laid upon the counter, she gently pressed a dollop over the tip of the plug, spreading it over the rubber surface with her fingertips. She bent over the edge of the counter, reaching behind herself to part her ass cheeks once more, pressing the plug back into the hot depths of her ass. Gasping quietly as her own hands pushed the black rubber through the resisting muscle, she then straightened, stepping from foot to foot, settling the plug with a final push. Taking one more deep breath and squaring her shoulders, she looked into her own eyes reflected back to her in the mirror, catching the heat there and knowing it had only just begun.

Silently she opened the door, padding with a soft step back into the bedroom. She immediately registered the fact that her towel had been moved to the foot of the bed. He stood there, cuffs and bar in hand, nodding to the towel. "Hands and knees, girl. At the edge please." Nodding, she moved atop the bed, her knees at the edge, calves and feet extending into the air, feeling the pull of inner thighs as He pushed them apart, quickly fastening a cuff 'round each one...then the further push as the bar was fastened between them and held them firmly wide.

Her ass swayed gently side to side, her body suddenly jerking as a sharp, stinging SLAP landed solidly over her right ass cheek, His deep chuckle floating 'round the room. The instant reaction a squeezing of the plug already held tight in her rear passage brought a quiver to her thighs, the feeling traveling toward her belly and settling there. She turned to look toward Him, watching as He laid a bar before her hands. "Hold the bar. Do not release it or move your hands at any time." Her hands opened, fingers grasping the wooden bar tightly, pressing it into the bed as she held herself upright. "Yes, Master. No moving them."

His hand reached out, stroking her cheek gently, His voice soft and low. "Good girl...good girl." He moved back behind her, His hands stroking upward, over trembling thighs and rounded ass cheeks, pulling them wide with His warm touch. His thumbs pressing hard into the plug drew a heavy moan from her lips, the wetness of her cunt pooling over swollen lips evidence of her desire and need.

Once again He began to play with the plug in her ass, twisting it, teasing at fucking her in minute motions with its girth. Slowly pulling it out half an inch...then pressing it back half that far, tugging the wide flange against the resistance of the ring, stretching her opening wide, only to let it slip tight once again...over and over He teased. When His other hand stroked up her inner thigh, the fingers drawing in the wetness upon the puffed flesh, His nails gently scraping over denuded slick lips, she felt her own nails dig into the wood of the bar she held so tight, gasping and choking back the plea that threatened to spill from her mouth.

"Tell Me what you want, girl. What is it your body is asking for?" His motions with the plug never ceased as He spoke, twisting the plug full circle, pushing it hard into her depths then tugging outward again, the extremes of both as the sphincter loosened and allowed for less resistance of the plug's removal bringing moans from her lips as she licked their parched surface and struggled to form coherent thoughts.

"Oh godddddddd Masterrrrrrr..........please fuck my asssss.........if it pleases You to do so, pleasssssssse fuck my assssss," her words pleading low and deep as she swayed gently side to side.

His deep chuckle of approval drew whimpers from her lips; honey rolling down her legs toward the thigh cuffs as another sharp SMACK upon her ass stopped the swaying motion instantly. "Hold still girl. Don't make Me tell you again."

"Y y y y yessss, M M M Master..." The words quivered from her lips as her eyes closed, sucking in a deep breath, His fingers digging into her ass as He held her motionless, then suddenly jerked the plug from her ass and dropped it to the floor. In the same motion His hand closed over the handle of the crop lying atop the bed. Her body stiffened as He rained lightening fast blows over her ass, spreading the strikes over the flesh in silent assault, the only sounds being her cries of surprised shock and heated pain blending with the TWHACKING SLAPS of each contact.

Her ass on fire, inside and out, she lowered her head, using every ounce of willpower to fight the desperate need to jerk in response to the bolts of fire He blessed her with, knowing should she move He would leave her to suffer in her need of release. Tears welled in her eyes, her lips moving in words of gratitude as the fire spread throughout her body. "Thank Youuuuuu........thank You Masterrrrrrrrr........" She heard the crop drop to the floor, closing her eyes and biting her lip, waiting, unsure of what sensation would come next, anticipating...needing...

His body was warm as He moved against her, the soft fuzzing tickle of His body hair rubbing over her tender, flushed, glowing skin, His cock, like a red hot firebrand, rested against the crack of her ass. The fingers of His left hand pressed hard into soft, pliable flesh, creating points of concentrated pain with the grasp. His right hand guided the head of His cock to the still gaping hole of her anal passage. She had not seen Him coat His tumescent cock with the glistening lube, and never gave a thought to the need for doing so, so great and immediate was her want and her need.

He pushed forward, releasing the hold on His cock and using both hands to grasp her hips, flexing His fingers to press His nails into the reddened flesh, intensifying the feelings that washed over her. Half the head of His cock entered the hot, dark hole. He held her still, freezing His own motion, then pushing in with excruciating slowness, the ring of her anal muscle quivering around His cock head then SNAPPING tightly as the rim passed into her ass, the head now fully embedded in the burning heat of her back entry.

Throwing her head back, long auburn locks whipping over the pale flesh of her back, a deep, guttural cry of need pushed from her lips by the entry of His cock as she fought the instinct to push back and impale her body on His steel shaft, begging Him to do so with the whimpering sounds that fill the air. "Pleassssssseeee...........pleassssseeee oh god pleassssssseeeee Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...filllllllmeeeeeeeeeee........."

"In good time slut...in good time...," He chuckled, edging forward, leaning over her body and gathering her hair in a swiping motion over her back, wrapping it's length over his hand and tugging back hard on her head. As the gasp left her lips in the surprise of the pull of hair, He quickly drove His body forward, sinking the hard member to the hilt between her ass cheeks, feeling the heat of her colon grasp at His cock, the heat of her beaten ass sink into His hips.

Slowly...deliberately...He ground against her, rubbing the hair of His body against her tender flesh, His hold on her hair testing her memory to hold tight to the bar as she was tempted to straighten. Then just as deliberately He began to stroke into her ass. Gliding His heavy, thick cock in and out of her ass, murmuring over her body words of praise at how she pleased Him, what a good girl she was for Him...how nice and hot and clean her ass was for Him...and that soon He would fill her ass with His seed.

Through it all she whimpered, tiny explosions of heat behind her eyes, tasting a hint of blood as teeth grasped a trembling lower lip, a thought of spontaneous combustion wafting through her mind. Her thighs quivered, the cuffs 'round them wet with her honey as it freely roils from her now gaping, grasping cunt. Her clit throbbed with each beat of her heart and the thigh spreading bar kept her from finding the relief of pressing legs together. Her hands slid over the sweat covered bar they held, seeking firmer purchase around it, moaning heavily, as with an especially deep, hard thrust, her body gave in and bucked against His.

Instantly His nails dug deeper into her ass, stilling her movement as He began to fuck her faster and torment her sweetly with His words. "Does my slut need to cum? Is that why you can't hold still? Or is it simply the want of feeling My cum shoot up your ass, girl? My balls are tightening. Shall I fill your ass with my seed?" JERKING her hair back, He slammed into Her through the last question, fucking her furiously a dozen strokes then stopping, pushing hard against her body. "Well? ANSWER ME SLUT!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Her cry filled the room as the desperation became more evident, a sheen of sweat glistening over her body, each pounding thrust pushing higher up her ass, juice dripping from her cunt to the towel. "CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMiiiiiiinnnnmmmeeeeeeePLEASSSSSEEE"

Growling deeply, His own release imminent, He grasped her tighter still, the hold on her hair firm in His hand. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS sluttttttttt...YESSSSSSSSSS" With a sharp, pushing jerk He came, shot after lava hot shot of cum washing over her bowels, shooting deep into her body. His moans and growls and grunts of satisfaction added impetus to the jerking release of jism from His body. Every spurt of seed felt as if He were injecting liquid fire into her very core, washing her anal walls with pure heat. Her moans joined His as she reveled in the joy of His release, the gift of His liquid gold more precious than breath to her. She felt the clenching of her ass as her body milked Him, pulling the seed deeper still, holding His offering high inside her body as she whimpered and fought against her own release breaking free.

Leaning over her back, the sweat from His body mixing with her own, He shook and growled at the back of her head, turning her ear toward His lips with the pull of her hair. "CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sluttttttttttttttttttttt... CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." His left hand released her ass cheek and suddenly, with unerring precision, He reached 'round and pinched her clit HARD, holding it in the grasp up tight to her body, pushing His still spasming cock into her ass hard. "CUM HARD FOR ME NOW!!!"

Her body EXPLODED with the release, every sensation centering in the pit of her belly and moving outward with the speed of light, cum rolling from her cunt freely, moving over her flesh like poured water as she bucked and jerked, no longer in control of her limbs. Coherent thoughts impossible, sounds from her lips unintelligible, she gave over to the orgasm, riding the waves of feeling and white-hot blinding sensation. Her back arched, the bar clenched in her hands lifted from the bed, her thighs pushing at the spreader bar from both sides in jerking movements.

"OHHHHHHHGODDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSS....... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....." As the waves passed through her body and began to slow, other sensations found their way back into her brain. She felt His softening cock slip from her ass and moaned deeply...a dribbling of His cooling cum drained from the passage to pool with her own juices and coat the skin of her thighs. She whimpered, tiny sounds let loose in the aftershock of the orgasm, her head falling forward as He released her hair.

She registered the feelings as He unbuckled the cuffs from her thighs, hearing the gear drop to the floor. Hands splayed over the towel as He slid the bar from her clenching grasp. She held herself upright, panting there, trembling on her hands and knees, slowly returning to the realm of the real world. His voice washed over her with a gentle caress. "Come here little girl."

He moved upward over the bed, settling back against the headboard, the pillows layered beneath His head. Reaching over to the bag aside the bed, He withdrew the soft leather cuffs and waited. She crawled to Him, all energy expended, a rag doll to be done with as He pleased. Turning her back to Him, she moved her arms backward, hands grasping one another in the small of her back. The cuffs wrapped around each one, the leather quickly absorbing the heat of her flesh. He fastened them together and leaned back into the pillows once more.

"Thank You, my Master." Her trembling voice exposed the exhaustion of her mind and body as she turned, stretching out to lay her head upon His shoulder, positioning herself so that she could find some comfort with her hands bound behind her. She sighed heavily, a sigh of deep satiation and happiness, lifting her lips to kiss His, her eyes pouring the love and adoration out to Him. "You are my Heart. Thank You for loving me." Settling her head back upon His shoulder, she closed her eyes, wincing with a smile at the feeling of His hand patting her still sensitively glowing red ass, then gliding upward until His arm wrapped around her and pulled her close.

"Sleep girl." His lips pressed warmly to her temple and her body became one with His as they pressed together and closed their eyes.

willful
willful
4 Followers