Wet Dream

Story Info
He meets net friend to fulfill a wet fantasy.
935 words
4
47.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was in an octagon-shaped shower, which had shower heads on each wall. The wall was black marble and all the shower heads were on. The water was warm and there was so much steam built up that I didn’t hear her walk in behind me. Squatting behind me, she ran her hand through my legs, briefly grasping my testicles, before running her hand up my lower stomach. She then begins tracing her way down, stopping and stroking my dick.

Both of us had waited so long to make this happen. Sharhonda’s husband would never have consented to our meeting, neither would my girlfriend. But since I’d had this dream, I knew I had to make it happen. As I felt her run her finger over my asshole, then rub my ass, before spanking it, I thought about how I’d known her all along, but never knew we had mutual interest, sexually. We both chatted in the same chat room for years. Like most of the people who had been around that room for some years, we knew a lot about each other. I had always shared my stories with her and the rest of the room, while I was working on them. They usually saw the finished product long before the people on Literotica. It just so happened, she was the only person I knew online that day when I’d shared my dream.

I had to catch myself as she pushed me against the wall, spreading my ass cheeks, then tongued my asshole, before working her way to my dick. As she began sucking my dick from behind, I begin to reminisce about her reaction to my story. She’d asked if I was considering writing a story based on the dream and if I would do any of those things. I guess she must have liked the answer, because two months later she’d called me and let me know she was going to pay me a visit on the way to a cousin’s wedding.

As I turned around, I reached down and pinched her nipple. She lets out a whimper. I said something about her complaining, then started thumping her tender nipple. She greedily grabbed and began to suck my dick. With her head against the wall, I begin fucking her mouth, as the warm water ran off my body, running down my back and over her hands, that were on my ass. She was enjoying her turn of being submissive. Sharhonda just wanted to experiment like me, but her husband, much like my girlfriend, was conservative. They don’t quite understand our needs.

Grabbing her hair, and wrapping it in my hand, I forced her to stand up, telling her I want to eat her. She smiled, letting me know she liked the idea of getting to be in control, even more. I positioned myself against the wall, as she stepped over me feeding me her pussy. But, yet she wasn’t really in control. I warned her, not to let her knees give out, even when she came. Then I spread her brown lips, and pushed back the hood covering her throbbing clit. I begin to suck on it, letting it slip in and out of my lips, as though it was a small dick.

As the water running down her body almost drowned me, I sucked hard on her tender clitoris, flicking the tip with my tongue, while she came in my mouth. I could taste the salty flavor of her pussy, and smell it on my lips. I begin to nibble on her pussy lips, as I forced her to rub her clit and finger her ass. As soon as she came a second time, she knew what I wanted. The warm water still falling on my body as I lay against the cold wall. She began to squat, spreading her lips, she begins to pee on my body, at first over my dick, before putting more pressure on her bladder and making a “V” with her fingers, pulling upward on her pussy, aiming the stream up my body, and over my chest. The water was warm, but the piss was hot. She’d even let a couple salty drops touch my lips, and I’d licked them off before they washed away in the shower. She continued to squat and released her grip, the stream once again focused on my dick.

As she squeezed the last couple droplets out of her bladder, she sat on my dick, and began riding me, squatting, hands on my shoulders. Her big tits bouncing in front of my face as, she rode me hard for a minute, getting me close to cumming. Then I told her to move. She continued, so I slapped her ass hard. She continued, so I grabbed her throat and she eases off, and beg, saying she couldn’t help herself.

She gets back down on the floor, and begins sucking my dick. Since I am already on the brink, I shoot my load all over her face and in her mouth. Standing up, I strain hard and begin to piss on her, over her breast. She lays back, spreads her pussy lips, and opens her mouth, tasting the mixture of shower water and my salty piss, as I let a little of my piss hit her lips. But not too much because she might enjoy it. Aiming further down I fill her pussy with my piss like it was my personal toilet. She moans, and then smiles, because this is just the beginning, of a night that began with my wet dream.