Wet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Daniel eased his Cock past Svetlana's outer and inner labia until he could feel her clitoris brushing along the length of his shaft. Her cunt muscles appeared to be pulling Daniel deeper and deeper into her until finally he was fully immersed inside her and the walls of her fuck hole clung to Daniels Cock like limpets.

"Fuck me Daniel fuck me quickly, let me feel your juices pulse through me!"

Daniel slipped one hand around her back holding her closer to him she in turn wrapped her arms and legs around him. Daniel slowly began to raise and lower his hips causing his Cock to slide up and down inside Svetlana's cunt. Soon their bodies were moving in unison as Daniel built up a good fucking rhythm finally Daniel reached between their bodies with a free hand and slipped his middle fingers into her cunt so that his fingers were covering her clitoris. Svetlana gasped in sheer pleasure at the extra pressure on her clitoris as Daniel's fingers and Cock worked wonders inside her cunt.

Daniel came first closely followed by Svetlana's orgasm, which rocked them both to the core. To Daniel it felt as though the muscle walls of her cunt had closed around the shaft of his Cock and milked his cum out of him. To Svetlana it felt as though Daniels Cock had exploded within her as wave after wave of his cum poured into her. Sated they both fell back onto the bed Svetlana watched Daniel carefully remove his Cock from within her and then kneel between Svetlana's open legs.

Daniels Cock was still oozing cum as Svetlana sat up and took his deflating Cock into her mouth she began to clean and suck the remnants of his cum off his Cock head and shaft. Eventually the two of them lay side by side on the bed Daniel was sucking and fondling Svetlana's breasts as they both fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

Sam had recovered from her orgasm brought about by her masturbating at the thought of Daniel and Svetlana fucking in the rear room. Several minutes had passed and she had not heard any further shouts of ecstasy or passion which had been emanating from that room she cautiously went to the door and opened it peering in they were both still completely naked and sleeping soundly. She went in and closed the door behind her.

Standing above the naked forms she looked down at them, this was the first time that she had seen Daniel fully naked his body was well toned with muscle but what fascinated her most of all was the size of his Cock, even flaccid after sex it was certainly bigger than her current lover, Jack O'Neill.

She reached down and took the flaccid member between her fingers as she did so Daniel moaned in his sleep and rolled onto his back allowing Sam for the first time to see the naked form of Svetlana.

Her body was covered with a mixture of sweat, female ejaculate, semen and her dark triangle of pubic hair was matted also, as she watched an opaque fluid was oozing out of her cunt with what Sam could only assume was Daniels cum. Her breasts were large and firm her aureoles were dark brown as were her large nipples. Sam opened her shirt revealing her own breasts they were as large and as firm as Svetlana's though slightly more curvaceous the aureoles and nipples were of a lighter colour and slightly smaller.

Her gaze continued down her body towards her crotch, she still hadn't closed her trousers after masturbating so her pubic hair and cunt were still visible. Her pubic thatch was blonde and trimmed into a single column, not like the dark jungle that was Svetlana's. Sam's cunt was lighter and more delicate than the reddish-brown cash between Svetlana's legs.

"How the hell could Daniel fuck that ugly looking gash my cunt's a lot nicer than hers. Perhaps one day I will feel that gorgeous looking Cock sliding between my legs."

Mused Sam to herself she was looking down again at Daniels Cock, carefully so as not to disturb him she reached out and took hold of his flaccid member carefully pulling the foreskin back she bent down and gently kissed his Cock head,

"One day my beauty you will visit my velvet depths."

Thought Sam. Carefully she pulled a cover over the naked couple to keep them warm while they slept. Pulling up her underpants she closed the flies to her trousers she gave her breasts one last squeeze before she buttoned up her shirt leaving the sleeping couple she left the room and closed the door behind her. Going over to the pilot's chair she sat down and stirred vacantly through the Perspex bubble at the waterscape beyond.

Chapter five

Back in the Russian complex Teal'c and Colonel O'Neill were continuing their search for the remaining personnel, which eventually brought them into the kitchen area several dead bodies lay on the floor just outside the kitchen proper. Moving quietly they entered the kitchen carefully communicating only by hand signal the scene inside the kitchen was one of utter devastation, kitchen utensils, food and the bodies of the kitchen staff strewn all over the floor.

Carefully searching the kitchen they came upon the cold storage area, on the floor leading up to the freezer door where a set of fresh footprints leading up to and going through the door. O'Neill indicated Teal'c to carefully go and open the door as he covered him with his weapon. Bending low Teal'c carefully approach the door, on a signal from O'Neill he pulled open the door, O'Neill moved forward covering the interior of the cold storage. A bizarre sight met their gaze as they entered the cold storage. Standing bolt upright in front of them frozen solid was Colonel Mayborne. O'Neill exhaled,

" Holy bad guys!"

Together they carefully lifted Mayborne out of the cold storage area and placed him on the countertop adjacent to the hot lights used for keeping food hot. Teal'c observed,

"Now we know how the Russians got their information."

O'Neill was tapping Mayborne's head with his first; he was extremely cold to the touch,

"Solid!"

Suddenly Mayborne exhaled a green mist from his mouth O'Neill jumped back drawing a pistol from his holster and pointing it at Mayborne,

"Whoa!"

Teal'c observed,

"Do not humans usually die when they are frozen?"

"Usually."

As they observed Mayborne he continued to exhale more green vapour, O'Neill continued,

"They usually don't breathe when they're dead either."

As they watched the radiant heat from the lamps started to thaw Mayborne as one of his arms which was bent at the elbow and pointing straight up slowly dropped to his side, O'Neill closely observed him,

"Mayborne,"

Teal'c put his hand on his chest,

"His heart is beating; albeit slowly: he's getting warm O'Neill!"

O'Neill called out,

"Mayborne, do you hear me."

Suddenly without warning Mayborne sat bolt upright swinging his legs over the edge of the counter a fixed glazed expression upon his countenance. Teal'c and O'Neill covered him with their weapons as he stood and turned towards Teal'c as though to walk towards him O'Neill called out,

"Okay that's far enough."

Mayborne turned on his heel and walked around the counter which he had just been lying on O'Neill called after him,

"Mayborne..."

Mayborne continued to walk away from O'Neill Teal'c ran round to the other end of the counter and blocked Mayborne, O'Neill angrily shouted at the top of his voice,

"Mayborne... Stop: move again and I'll shoot!"

Mayborne turned yet again facing O'Neill and walked towards him, suddenly it was though he was pulled up short, he started to violently convulse coughing violently and grabbed his chest as he fell to his knees, O'Neill and Teal'c watched in horror as Mayborne vomited up shiny green luminescent liquid onto the floor, having finished vomiting Mayborne slowly got to his feet, Jack grabbed him as he tried to push past,

"Jack, the freezer..."

"What!"

" If you want to live, move if you don't, we are dead if you don't move, now!"

Mayborne turned back to look in the direction Teal'c was standing Jack followed his gaze what he saw him call out in alarm,

"Teal'c."

O'Neill indicated to Teal'c to look at the floor, too late Teal'c saw the danger the fluid that had spilled out of Mayborne's mouth had collected about Teal'c's feet, as he looked down the liquid turned into green vapour which rose into the air quite rapidly. Teal'c jumped back in alarm inhaling violently as he did so the vapour entered his body through his nose and mouth. At the same instant Mayborne grabbed Jack and shoved him back into the freezer slamming the door closed behind him, Jack was shouting at him,

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"It's too late for him; Jack if you open that door we are both dead I swear: you can't help him."

Jack pushed past him and made his way to the door,

"Get out of my way."

Looking through the window of the freezer door he saw Teal'c standing motionless suddenly he turned and walked stiffly out of the kitchen. Jack turned demanding an explanation,

"What the hell is going on here?"

"It's alive!"

Jack walked back to Mayborne,

"What!"

"The water when they exposed it to the air it started a chemical reaction, it just evaporated: it turned into vapour..."

"You were there?"

"We inhaled it; it didn't give us a choice."

"Who's us?"

"Scientists in the lab: I knew what was going on but I couldn't control myself they wanted to go back through the Stargate."

"Who's they?"

"Life forms, in the water countless numbers of microscopic organisms, intelligent life forms."

"You trying to tell me this water thinks!"

"We were killing them, they forced us to take them back through the gate, the soldiers tried to stop us, there was shooting if an infected man was killed the fluid came out of him and more were infected, it was chaos one of the infected soldiers managed to get to the DHD and get the gate open, that's when the base Commander enacted the E. M. protocol to stop it: the infected men started running through the gate trying to escape the gas."

"Why didn't you?"

"I was cut off from the gate room, I think the liquid organisms inside knew the only way to keep themselves alive was to escape the gas and freeze themselves, they forced me in here."

"You were frozen solid when we found you."

"They kept me alive."

"How'd you know all this?"

"I don't know how exactly, I just do they must have communicated to me."

"This is the stuff that's in Teal'c now?"

Mayborne nodded Jack continued,

"How do we get it out?"

Mayborne shrugged his shoulders and shook his head,

"Come on Mayborne it became out of you!"

"They needed to go back, you wouldn't let me go: I guess they thought Teal'c could get them home."

Disgusted Jack looked at Mayborne shaking his head as he turned and walked towards the door of the freezer, opening the door he walked out leaving Mayborne and standing nonplussed behind him.

Chapter six

Time appeared to move slowly for Sam as she gazed out into the watery world beyond though in truth only a couple of hours passed before she heard the door to the rear accommodation open and Daniel and Svetlana joined her. Turning in her chair she looked at them both, both were dressed but still looked dishevelled.

"So you to did you enjoy your R&R I do hope so because we now have to find a way of getting us out of this shitty situation."

Svetlana replied rather peevishly,

"There was nothing impeding us, there was no reason why we should have stopped, it shouldn't have happened."

"Here's something else that shouldn't be happening the outside pressure is increasing."

Sam explained as she read aloud readings being displayed on a console in front of her, Svetlana came forward to join her, mumbling,

"What!"

She joined Sam at the console and read the gauges that Sam had indicated, after a moment's pause she said,

"The gauges must be wrong."

"Our depth is constant and pressure should always be relevant to our depth."

Explained Sam. Daniel tentatively asked,

"And if it keeps increasing?"

Turning to face Daniel Svetlana replied,

"The submarine will implode."

For a few moments they were all silent, Daniel joined the two women and asked,

"So Svetlana would you go over exactly what happened the last time you were here."

"We came through the Stargate just as we did this time we took the submarine straight to the dialling device and redialled earth, the gate opened and we headed through."

"That's it?"

"We collected the water sample just before heading back through the event horizon."

Sam inquired,

"No trouble?"

"We had to push the engines a little harder to get through the gate I suspected it was some kind of intuitive countermeasure intended to keep the water from flowing through the gate."

"It's possible; my research indicates that the gate actually has the ability to use density molecular structure and the force being exerted on the event horizon, to determine whether something is actually trying to pass through."

Svetlana looked at Sam and replied,

"I know; that is where I got the idea."

Smiling Sam nodded in mutual respect for a fellow scientist, though she still felt some resentment towards her because it was Svetlana and not she who had been fucked by Daniel. Daniel was in close proximity to her and the sweet musky scent Svetlana's body still pervaded Daniel. Suddenly a loud creaking noise caused the three of them to look around them in panic. It was an involuntary reflex but Sam threw her arms around Daniel and held onto him tightly.

Daniel reacted in kind by placing his arms around her and stroking her shoulders, neck and face he said,

"Okay Sam everything is all right, we've been in tight corners and this remember!"

Though the embrace was brief Daniel noted that Sam's body was warm and soft her breasts brushed his chest, as the embrace broke her eyes met and held his, shocked Daniel saw lust and passion deep within those steel grey eyes. Svetlana had seated herself at the pilot's controls and was attempting to restart the engines. As the engines built up speed they could all hear the straining of the motors as they attempted to push the submarine through the water but to no avail submarine remained stationary. Reluctantly Svetlana switched off all power to the engines. Sam inquired,

"We're not going anywhere are we?"

Having completed the engine shut down Svetlana turned to face them both, Daniel enquired,

"What are you doing?"

"Pushing the engines harder will only burn them out and I doubt if I will be able to fix them."

"And if we stay here will run out of air!"

"If the pressure keeps increasing at the current rate the submarine will implode long before we run out of air. The front bubble will be most susceptible it will be the first to go."

" Er, can we stop agreeing on how were going to die and do something!"

The moans, groans and creaking of the hull grew louder and louder as Sam, Svetlana and Daniel nervously looked about them. Daniel noticed that the two women had moved closer to him whether it was for comfort, or security he was uncertain.

"You said it's as if we are being held here?"

Sam picked up on the thread,

"Like something is squeezing the sub?"

Svetlana pointed out,

"But there's only water out there!"

Daniel hypothesised,

"But what if it's not water!"

Svetlana and Sam looked at Daniel quizzically, Sam asked Svetlana,

"Exactly what tests did you run in the sample when you brought it back?"

"As I said we had begun preliminary analysis, it had been kept in a sealed container it hadn't even been opened yet when I went away."

Sam inquired,

"How did you know that it was giving off energy?"

"The container maintained a temperature several degrees above room temperature."

"And you never performed a chemical analysis?"

"I insisted that proper controls be set up; they were supposed to wait until I got back."

Sam looked knowingly at Svetlana,

"But they didn't."

" Colonel Sokolov was under a lot of pressure to prove that the money being spent was going to be worth it."

After several moments silence Daniel intimated,

"So we don't know that's actually water out there, what if it's a life form?"

Sam and Svetlana looked Daniel incredulously, Svetlana chided,

"That is pure assumption!"

"That would certainly explain everything."

Sam asked Svetlana,

"After you'd collected the sample you said you experienced resistance trying to go back through the gate."

Daniel continued with the train,

"It wasn't the gate causing the resistance it was the life forms trying to prevent you from leaving."

"And now it's perceiving us as some type of threat..."

Before Sam could finish her sentence there was a huge cracking noise as the Perspex bubble in front of them began to crack, they gasped in terror as they watched the cracks widen from the centre of the Perspex to the outer rim. Both women rushed to Daniel and clung to him; Daniel placed his arms around them both and held them close into his body.

All three of them slowly began to move to the rear of the compartment until finally they were pressed up against the rear bulkhead watching the Perspex bubble intently as the grazing on the Perspex became more and more evident. Svetlana noticed some breathing apparatus fixed to the wall nearby she broke away from Daniel and handed out the equipment to Daniel and Sam,

"It's all we've got!"

Suddenly and without warning the Perspex imploded all three cried out in terror and pressed themselves hard against the rear bulkhead in the anticipation of the onrush of water which would snuff out their lives. But there was no inrush of water instead it was like looking at a translucent membrane covering the hole where the Perspex had just been. After the initial shock of realising that they were still alive Daniel tentatively moved forward Sam and Svetlana called after him,

"Daniel!"

Daniel didn't heed their shouts but instead he moved forward towards the fluid, tentatively he reached out his hand and placed it on the liquid. Svetlana and Sam call to him,

"Daniel what are you doing, Daniel..."

Daniel was slowly pushing his hand into the liquid,

"I think they just want to understand."

He continued to push his arm further into the liquid he turned his head toward Sam and Svetlana. Suddenly and without warning the liquid began to crawl up his arm and envelop his shoulder and before he could call out in alarm the liquid had covered his head and was pulling him out of the submarine. Rushing forward Sam and Svetlana cried out in terror as each grabbed one of Daniel's legs and tried to pull him back into the submarine, they managed to get part of Daniel's body back into the submarine when suddenly the viscous liquid enveloped all three of them.

Screaming but without any sound emanating from their lips they were suspended within the liquid, they should be dead but they weren't, they should be drowning fighting for breath, for air as the liquid poured into their lungs but they weren't, they were alive. Somehow the liquid was keeping them alive. Suddenly Sam realised she was naked her clothes were gone. She was dimly aware of Daniel being carried through the liquid towards her, he too was naked, the entities, life force whatever they were where carrying him towards her, what were they up to.

Then she saw he had an erection; the entities were stimulating his cock. They were so close now that her breasts touched his chest. His hands moved over her body and closed over her breasts his fingers began to caress her nipples. She felt her legs being parted and his cock pushed into her cunt.

Their hips met as he was pushed fully in to her. His body was barely moving but she knew she was being fucked. The sensation was incredible. After what seemed an eternity an orgasm strongly pulsed through her. A warm glow pervaded her cunt she could only hope it was Daniel's cum flooding her fuckhole. Then he was pulled out of her and whisked away. After that she knew no more.