Wet Dreams

Story Info
She has more fun than she hoped with his new toys.
5.5k words
4.49
104.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep after my swim, my arms tired but curled comfortably into a pillow. The sun's touch felt warm and gentle on my back, and the sound of the waves lapping peacefully in the background lulled me into an easy slumber until the touch of his hand woke me.

"You're late," I scolded gently. He rolled me onto my back and I shaded sleepy eyes against the sun as I looked up at him. He smiled warmly, and then leaned into the comfort of my arms and the kiss I offered. "Hard day?" I asked.

He nodded, and then chuckled with dry humor. "Not hard enough."

My fingers brushed across his arousal suggestively. "Perhaps we should do something about that…?"

"My thoughts exactly," he answered, leaning down for yet another kiss. While our tongues played, I removed his jacket, loosened his tie and then pulled him down into the sand. I whimpered encouragingly when his hands strayed to the top of my swimsuit and traced the bikini's outline across my breasts, and then again when his fingers slipped beneath the wet cloth.

"Seems you're having a hard time, too," he added, pinching one of my nipples for emphasis.

"They're cold," I complained.

"You don't look cold to me," he countered with a wicked grin and a look that could melt ice. "You look very, very hot."

I rewarded him with a come-hither look as I stood, brushed the sand from my legs, and prepared to go inside where I hoped to continue this conversation more… intimately. He simply watched, admiring the view as I slowly twisted in front of him.

"Unfortunately, my day isn't quite over yet," he finally sighed, and stood up. "I've still got some paper work to finish up."

I pouted, expecting this to mean an end to our little tryst. Instead he smiled, and motioned me over with a casual wave of his finger. "So, for now, I want you to go inside and wash off all that sand…"

"Then what?" I asked hopefully, as he pulled me into the circle of his arms, and brushed sand from my shoulders.

"Let's start with that for now," he answered, and I shivered nervously as he pressed his warm body next to mine.

"That okay?" he asked. I didn't know what he had in mind, and I didn't care. I simply nodded my consent, and headed inside to shower.

******

I met him in the study wearing only my towel, my hair wet and freshly shampooed and smelling of summer flowers. He smiled at my efforts to please him, and so I didn't feel silly standing next to him in only a thin blue towel. I felt beautiful, and very, very erotic.

"You look absolutely delicious," he replied, sliding one arm beneath the towel and pulling me closer. I tried to ignore the wanderings of his hand as it strayed across my hips and down my thigh, but he was far more experienced than I and he knew how to touch me, how to make my body respond to his desires.

I groaned, my desire fueled by the anticipation of his caress and the memory of his hands on my skin. I was quite wet by the time his fingers finally graced me with his touch, and he smiled.

"I saw what you did to the bedroom," he purred. I tried to remember what I had done earlier - I vaguely recalled setting out his toys at some point - but it was all I could do to hold onto the towel as his fingers slid easily between my legs and began stroking that heat.

"I like what you did to the bedroom," he continued, slowly increasing the tempo between my legs and deliberately sliding his thumb up and across my sensitive clit. My pulse raced, and I had to put my hand on the back of his chair to maintain my balance. "You obviously went to a lot of trouble to prepare for this evening."

I nodded agreement and closed my eyes, entirely focused on the movement of his hand as it slowly kindled the fire between my legs.

"It would be a shame to waste it," he answered. "Don't you agree?"

I nodded again, and heard him chuckle as my breath caught and my nipples tightened for him. After a moment he removed his fingers, stood and with a firm tug at the top of my towel, motioned for me to follow him into the bedroom.

He must have lit the candles while I was in the shower, but otherwise the room was exactly as I'd left it earlier this afternoon. I'd placed a small towel on the dresser next to the bed, and laid out an assortment of his favorite toys: vibrators, rabbits, plugs, ties and lotion. He gazed at them with passion in his eyes, and then motioned me forward.

"Which would you like to play with tonight?" he asked affectionately. I looked at the selection of toys, carefully noting the different sizes and shapes. There was a long thin vibrator that I remembered well, and a short stubby rabbit that looked like it might be fun. But I wanted more than teasing tonight, I wanted to feel the stretch and pull of him inside me, and glanced shyly at the pulsating dildos. I laughed lightly at the nervousness I still felt in his presence, but he smiled when I reached tentatively for the medium sized dildo.

"You're sure about that, now?" I nodded shyly. I'd never actually tried one of the pulsating toys, but he had recommended them several times and I was feeling slightly adventurous. He smiled mysteriously at my selection, and motioned me towards the bed where he sat down, pulled me between his legs, and then removed my towel. I stood somewhat nervously, anticipating his touch.

His hands didn't wander this time, and I had to grab onto his shoulders to steady myself as they found my wet heat. His fingers entered easily, and I gasped at the intrusion even as my body welcomed his touch. I was very warm, and embarrassingly wet, and the repetition of his fingers as they scissored inside me and across my clit was rapidly driving me wild. I groaned.

"That's it, love…" was all he said, but I shivered at the passion in his voice. "Open up for me. A little more…" I obeyed silently, and he increased his pace, making an effort of teasing my clit with each stroke of his hand. "You'll like this…"

I nodded brokenly as the passion built inside me and goose bumps erupted on my skin. He smiled at their appearance, then slowly circled my left nipple with his tongue and teased it ever so gently between his teeth. My knees trembled and I arched into his touch for more.

"No, you don't. Stand still." he instructed. "Keep your hands on my shoulders." I obeyed automatically, and tried to stand still, but my determination wavered with each thrust of his fingers. "That's better."

"Oh, God!" I fought to remain standing, whimpering with the effort of obeying him, and then bit back several groans when he rolled his thumb across my clit, oblivious to everything but the strength of his hand, the roll of his thumb, and the caress of his tongue across my breasts. I ran my fingernails across his shoulders encouragingly and wrestled with his fingers until my thrusts matched his own.

I needed him.

Now.

I could see him straining beneath his slacks, remembered the feel of him inside me, filling me, and shook as pleasure exploded beneath his fingertips. The sensations were so overpowering that my voice trembled when I spoke. "I… want… you."

His hand moved faster, went deeper as he chuckled, "Are you sure?"

"God… Yes!" I answered breathlessly. "Want… you!"

"Show me."

That was all the encouragement I needed.

I tackled him, pinned his hands onto the bed, and captured his mouth for a passionate kiss while attempting to regain control of my body's treasonous desires. I broke the kiss breathlessly, and lay my head on his shoulder: The jerk was still dressed. I was a trembling mass of erotic sensation, and he hadn't even removed his shirt.

Well, it wasn't his shirt I was interested in. My hands slid of their own accord to his waistband and fumbled with the zipper. I wanted to feel that smooth strength in my hand. I wanted to feel his muscles tighten against my palm as I stroked him, to hear his breath catch as I teased him. I wanted him inside me! After a few desperate tugs he must have decided it was safer to help than risk permanent dismemberment, because he quickly unfastened the zipper, and then lay back. I smiled my appreciation at him as he wiggled the pants past his hips, and promptly slid my hands around his shaft.

He groaned.

I grinned. It felt wonderful to get a little of my own back after all of his teasing, so I squeezed slightly, and rolled my thumb across the head of his erection just to watch him squirm. The sense of power as he twisted in my hand was incredible, and reminded me that - for the moment at least - I held the upper hand here.

I began with feather like nibbles at the base of his neck, and let my hands wander affectionately beneath his shirt. He groaned encouragingly after only a few nips and shifted, using his legs to push both of us further onto the bed. I followed the movement by swinging myself up and over, and cradled his swollen shaft firmly between us. It took only a moment to remove his shirt after that, and then we were skin-to-skin, blanketed in soft candlelight and tender caresses.

He twitched encouragingly as my hands brushed across his erection. I liked it so much I stroked him several more times just to hear him groan and feel his body twitch as he responded to my caresses. He nearly pushed us off the bed when I rolled my thumbs slowly across the head of his erection a second time and then scraped his shaft lightly with my fingernails. I chuckled, delighted with his reactions, and leaned forward as his hands wandered purposely across my back.

I tingled where he touched me, shivering as goose bumps reappeared briefly, and tried to ignore his Cheshire-cat grin as I trailed kisses across his shoulders. He was taller than me, so as my hands moved from his groin to his shoulders for balance, I used my thighs to continue rubbing against him. It was impossible to tell who was more aroused at this point, his breath came in short gasps as I kissed and stroked but mine weren't much better, and I wanted him as crazed as he'd made me earlier. So, in broken gasps I told him how much I enjoyed feeling him deep inside me, stretching me, filling me until I didn't know where he ended and I began. He growled his arousal and shifted desperately, and grabbed my waist with both hands in an attempt to reposition me. I hung on tight, and circled his ear with my tongue one last time before he finally exploded into action and flipped us both over.

He wasted no more time, and quickly buried himself in my soft folds, then wrapped me in his arms and barely moved. I was pinned beneath him, blanketed in his warmth and weight, and felt incredibly sexy for driving him to this frenzy.

"You are a tease," he groaned. I chuckled in agreement, quite proud of my antics at the moment, and knew that despite the groan he was equally pleased. He finally pushed himself up and captured my mouth in a fiery kiss. Then he began to move. My desire returned full force from the simmering boil it had been while teasing him, and I arched into him, matching his thrusts equally with ones of my own.

I gasped. He groaned. My skin tingled and I locked my arms around his neck desperately. He countered with hot kisses across my collarbone - knowing I couldn't last when that erogenous area was teased - and it couldn't last, our desire was too intense, the flesh too sensitive to prolong the sensations we were feeling. I almost launched us off the bed as my desire exploded into orgasm and I squeezed my legs around him.

He groaned again as the muscles surrounding his hot shaft rippled in time with my orgasm, and I trembled beneath him. I was oblivious to everything but the feel of him thrusting deeper and deeper inside me, but I felt his orgasm when it hit, and heard his ragged breathing when he collapsed on top of me.

He didn't even pull out, just stayed that way while attempting to regain control of his own passions afterwards. I shivered every time he moved, exhausted and tired, but still so incredibly sensitive. He finally rolled off, separating us with an audible pop and layback with me snuggled into his arms.

******

I don't know how long we slept, but the sunlight was just beginning to fade when he woke me from my dreams with a chaste kiss on the shoulder. I grumbled pleasantly, and closed my eyes fiercely as I snuggled deeper into the shelter of his arms. I was too comfortable to wake up.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" he asked quietly, adding another kiss to my shoulder blades. "You liked teasing me." I nodded, but otherwise kept my silence.

"I enjoyed it, too," he finally affirmed. "But I like teasing you even more." With that, he reached over my chest for the forgotten toy I'd chosen earlier, kissed me quickly, and sat up.

"Now, go get dressed," he replied. I must have looked dazed because he clarified his statement, then added a grin and a slap on the ass. "Just slip back into the swimsuit, love, and meet me in the study."

I nodded, and walked carefully back to the bathroom to retrieve my swimsuit. It was still damp, but I slipped into the suit anyway after taking a few moments to brush my hair and clean myself off, and then headed for the study.

"Absolutely beautiful," he stated upon my return, and pointed to a short, straight-backed chair near his desk. I sat down as instructed, and waited as he pulled out several light-weight ropes and tied my ankles to the back of the chair. When those were secure, he threaded another rope around my waist, drew my arms back behind the chair and tied them loosely together as well.

"That alright?" he asked, carefully checking to make sure I wasn't tied uncomfortably. I nodded. I wasn't in any pain, but I was very pleasantly uncomfortable. He grinned. "Now try to get up."

I tried to do as he instructed, but with my arms and ankles tied to the back of the chair, I could only manage to lift myself a few inches. He slipped behind me and tightened one of the ropes more securely, making it nearly impossible to rise from the chair. Satisfied that I couldn't escape, he then slid his hand around the chair and into the front of my swimsuit where he began a rapid-fire assault on my still overly sensitive clit. I bucked and tried to squirm away but he was relentless and in only a few minutes I was wet and gasping for release.

"I'm going to enjoy teasing you," he chuckled, and quickly inserted the pulsating vibrator I had chosen earlier. I don't know when he added the clitoral extension, but I groaned at the tight fit, and shifted uncomfortably as he slid it in and out repeatedly. Finally assured that the toy moved easily, he headed into the bedroom and returned with two pillows and stuffed them behind my back. I was forced to sit forward, and the new extension rubbed incessantly against my clit. I squirmed in the chair, trying to get even a little more comfortable and he grinned.

"That won't help," he chuckled. "You'll only make yourself more sensitive if you move."

I felt the extension rub coarsely across my still overly sensitive clit, and realized the trap I'd set myself. "Oh God… You… planned this."

"Why do you think I was so pleased with your choice?" he chuckled again, watching my renewed struggles with amusement. I really wanted the use of my hands, just to smack the silly grin off his face. He kept chuckling, so I closed my eyes, and slowly - deliberately - counted to ten.

It didn't help. I still wanted to smack him.

"Okay," I said as seductively as possible, considering the position I was in and the sudden desire I'd had to smack him. "Now what?"

"Now we see what happens when we turn this on" he said, and hit the button on the toy's control. I groaned softly and closed my eyes while he played with the pulsating speed. The toy sprang eagerly to life, buzzed happily against my clit for a few moments and then fell silent, every bit as obnoxious as I'd known it would be. It felt like I was on fire. No matter how I moved, or how I pulled at the ropes, I couldn't escape the periodic beating against my clit, or the stretch and pull of the vibrator as it moved inside me.

"Try to relax," he coached. Who was he kidding? Every move I made only aggravated the excited - almost painful - beating against my clit.

"God, I'd almost forgotten how sensitive you are." As if to prove his point, he increased the toy's speed and watched as I struggled for composure. I trembled as goose bumps erupted on my skin for the third time that night and bit my lip, but was unable to hold back the groan or stop myself from trying to get out of the chair. I shook my head, embarrassed by my body's reactions, and begged him to turn it off.

"I don't think so," he chuckled. "You look entirely too delightful, and I still have some work to finish." I groaned quietly as he again changed the toy's speed, and then left it pulsing slowly but energetically against my clit. "And THAT should keep you entertained until I'm done. I'll be over there if you need me," he laughed at his own remark, then sat down behind his desk and started working.

Damn it. If I ever got out of this chair, I was going to …

Hell, I didn't know what I'd do, but I'd figure something out.

The toy pulsed rapidly for a moment before falling silent, and I closed my eyes to regain my balance. It wasn't easy, the recurring buzz was already nibbling away at my fragile self-control, and I couldn't focus on anything but the need to escape this chair. I tried to distract myself with visions of work and other monotonous tasks. When those didn't work, I tried to picture HIM tied to this chair, straining against the ropes as I went down on him, not once but several times.

I'd already been overly aroused when he tied me into this chair, but that last thought and this new toy was driving me to desperation. The pulses were too short. They aroused me, and kept me on the screaming edge of orgasm, but even with the dildo inside me I couldn't come. My skin burned, my nipples ached painfully as they rubbed against the bikini top, and I gasped brokenly for his attention.

He watched hungrily as I pulled at the ropes, the paperwork forgotten, clearly enjoying the toy's affect on me, and I suddenly understood. Unless the ropes gave out, there would be no escape from the energetic pulses hugging my clit, no escape from the dildo as it slid inside me. I would eventually do anything, promise anything for a short respite.

I would beg.

Waves of arousal washed over me in the wake of that understanding, leaving me breathless and glistening in sweat, until I was all but drowning in desire. I didn't want to beg, but as the pressure built again and my clit throbbed in time with the toy's beat, my determination wavered. I whimpered each time the toy pulsed and was more certain than ever that I was going to climb out of my skin before he released me from the chair tonight.

I wasn't surprised when he finally stood and walked over, but I wasn't prepared for the touch of his hand as he pushed my hair aside, and began nibbling along my shoulder blades. I wasn't prepared for the light touch of his hands tracing down my arms, or the resulting explosion of sensation that accompanied it, and whimpered loudly as my fists clenched at my sides. When he finally untied the lower strap on my bikini and molded my breasts in his hands, I lost the fight completely, and felt my knees lock.

"That's right. Ride it out," he urged passionately. I couldn't stop myself, I was incredibly wet and painfully hard and the extension slid so easily across my swollen nub. I groaned desperately and he knew. Knew that I was his tonight, to play with and command. Knew that I could not and would not stop him. I knew it too, and whimpered again as my breasts swelled beneath his touch.

"Please," I didn't want to beg, but I couldn't take much more of this. His kisses had done more to upset my fragile control in the last thirty seconds than the toy had accomplished all night.

12