Wet Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
A photo shoot turned erotic.
1.9k words
4.29
17.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

I have to admit I am proud of myself so far, have kept my cock in a semi soft state, a noticeable lump in my swimsuit. Although your red panties are smaller than my suit your tantalizing bare metal treasure is still a secret, but not for much longer.

We refill our wine glasses and discuss where we should start shooting the nude portion. Ned thinks the lighting is great for outdoor shots and the blanket is already down.

"Want to start with some splendor in the grass." I inquire and you laugh, looking over your shoulder at the others.

"Steve darling, do you have any more joints?" you ask and in seconds you are inhaling. Ned dutifully brings you a full glass of wine then fills the rest of us. Everyone has a quick toke then it's back to you. One more outrageous drag, hold it forever then abruptly exhale. Your eyes look dreamy, your lips slightly swollen and a delicious wet pink, hell, we all want to see you naked. Ned and Steve are adjusting lights as you take the last sip of wine, your eyes on me. I grin nervously, then slip off my swimsuit, my eyes only on you as I can't remember being naked in front of so many strangers since we were on a nude beach years ago.

'Looking good big boy." you tease, handing Sonia your wine glass, stripping off your robe. Your eyes match mine as your fingers move down to your hips, finding the tiny silk strands, hesitating for a second, then quickly pulling the bows free. You spread your legs just enough and gently tug on the moist strip of silk caressing your sex and suddenly you are nude, sensuously bare, your provocative mound overlooking your swollen, aroused labia, the slit between a glistening cleft of deep coral pink.

"Fuck, Bald Cunt." we both hear Steve exclaim, I smile but you react differently, a shiver of pleasure courses through your body, sexual electricity making you tingle with excitement that you have effected him so deeply, I can see your lips thicken even more, love juice seeping from between.

We start to move to the meadow, hand in hand when Tess hollers for us to hold up. She and Sonia confer, looking at us, then engage Ned also. More discussions, more looks, the whole group moving towards us.

"We know you two want this to be a memory that you will treasure forever," Ned explains, "but the girls have a problem."

"You look like you just stepped out of the future." Tess tells you as Sonia passes you your robe, "Pale, smooth, painted, sophisticated."

She turns to me and I'm pretty sure she is not going to be as encouraging.

"You don't fit at all with her." she declares, "you have an good body, well, except for your ass, but no one can tell you're so furry."

You are giggling uncontrollably,"He's my hairy monkey." you explain, "You will never get him to shave it off."

"It would take a week to clean all of him up but at least let us do a little manscaping." Tess asks, her eyes moving to my crotch.

I let my eyes also drop, quite aware that now I am the only naked person here. Not that I'm a big hair fan, it's more that I'm lazy and don't want to have an ongoing maintenance plan. I know others that are cleaned up but I thought it was more the younger generation that kept themselves provocatively groomed. I look to you for some guidance and just get a suggestive little smirk.

"I'm used to you hairy and I like it but I've also been with smooth men," you volunteer, "I can handle it either way."

You saunter over to me, exaggerating your hip swing, a seductive smile on your face as you gently cup my balls for a second.

"Will make you look bigger for the camera." you tease.

"I thought the camera added ten pounds." I counter, checking out my pubic patch, "not adding ten inches."

"You wish adding ten, " you cackle, "Yeah fuck, I wish too!" Your eyes dart to Steve's package for a second.

Tess ends it all by grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the house, the rest of you following. The girls have me stand in the bathtub with my ass against the wall and my hands on the curtain rod. The three of you are staring at my crotch and I can't help it, my cock twitches involuntarily.

"See even Peter wants a trim." Tess laughs as she pulls her dress over her head and grabs some scissors.

"There's going to be hair everywhere." Sonia chimes in, her dress also slipping to the floor.

All I know is there are two attractive ladies sitting on the edge of the tub, their eyes even with my balls, boobs are bouncing, tiny panties not hiding very much as hands are reaching for my cock while my lover sits on the toilet seat watching, we have never thought of sharing like this before. I start getting hard the second hands are touching me, I know it's not fondling but having two girls maneuvering you while your honey watches with interest is quite erotic. They encourage me to continue swelling, telling me it's easier to shave around an erect cock. I of course comply. Scissors and shears make quick work of the longer hair leaving just short stubble. Sonia turns on the shower, aiming it towards the far wall but she and Tess are still getting wet. I thicken more, wet nubile women are gathered between my legs rubbing shaving cream on my crotch, Sonia using the same stroke I would use to masturbate. Your eyes are glassy, my hardness in the hands of other women is arousing. Sonia teases Tess not to cut me.

"He's so hard blood would spurt out into the hall." she laughs.

I hear you sigh and look over to see you are staring trance like at my crotch, then break away to give me a lusty look of approval, your face and throat are flushed.

"I can see you are in very good hands," You tease, blowing me a kiss as you stand, pulling the sash from your robe and hanging it on the back of the door. You turn to the mirror to check out your now open robe, I can see your breasts are also flushed as your hands move up to your breasts, fingers and thumbs meeting to pull at your nipples, a moan released from deep in your throat as your buds extend from your touch. You turn from side to side in the mirror appraising your handiwork, your hands moving down to your mound, one finger continuing to slip passionately the length of your slit, separating meaty lips slightly like the opening of a flower, a dusky pink flower slick with dew.

"I need a diversion." you whisper seductively, the finger from your pussy slipping into your mouth, eyes closed as you taste yourself, then open as you saunter from the room.

Well now I am rock hard, your provocative display driving me crazy, when I look down I see wet bodies, hard little nipples, wet panties, quite surprised to see patches of pubic hair through the transparent material. I am being dried and oiled now, this I know I could be doing myself but the girls are not laughing and talking any more, your sensuous show has effected them also. When they finally stop caressing the oil into my skin my cock is pressed hard against my stomach, harder than I have been since high school, and it has the solid last forever feeling of a piss hard on in the morning has. Tess has one last job, pressing an ice pack just under my ball sac, making me moan, not quite totally pleasure. She pulls it away once I have contracted to just a nice tidy pouch tight beneath my shaft.

I slip into my robe and walk out to the bedroom. You and Steve are lying on your sides on the bed talking quietly. Without a sash your robe is open from top to bottom, your breasts openly displayed, your pussy lips exposed every time you move. You notice me come into the room and smile, sensually moving onto your back, your head hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Have the girls got you hot and ready babe?" you whisper in a husky, sexy tone, your robe now just covering the bed beneath you. I nod and grin, looks like you found your diversion.

"Show us." such a quiet hush, your eyes encouraging me to open my robe, so you and Steve can enjoy together. Steve's eyes are not too interested in my cock, he's enjoying you completely nude just inches away. I do as requested and you moan in appreciation, your body writhing on the bed, I suspect as much for me as for Steve's viewing pleasure.

'Mmm babe, these are going to be some very sexy pictures, you look so big." and giggle, "This is a great position to check out your body."

You give me a little wink as you bring your outside knee up and raise your arms over your head, preparing for a luxurious stretch.

"Steve's been helping me get hot and ready too, haven't you darling?" your voice irresistibly provocative. With a breathless sigh your back arches, thrusting your breasts, turning slightly towards your admirer, nipples jutting towards his face, begging to be deliciously nibbled on. If you had stopped there I am sure he would have covered the closest bud with his mouth, but you also dropped your knee to the mattress, spreading your legs enough your succulent lips strain to protect the integrity of your slit, happily losing the battle letting you show your wet interior. Steve's attention moves from your thrusting breasts to your open swollen labia only inches away, your dripping inner lips surrounding your sweet pink entrance, invitingly open, needy for attention.

You sigh contentedly, your eyes on mine as they move from Steve to your pussy, then back to you.

"Don't you think this is a great position to check out your body?" you ask again, your voice a velvet tease. Another sigh and this time arching hips move from the bed for another stretch, once again angling towards Steve, your hips so high it looks as if you are offering your sweet wet pussy to his mouth, eager for him to taste your flowing love nectar.

"Almost perfect." I admit and receive a wicked smile from you as you pull yourself back on to the bed, turning back onto your side facing Steve, only closer now.

"Steve darling, was the view good for you?" an innocent smile on your face for a second until he leans forward to whisper in your ear.

" You're going to beg me to taste your cunt." his lips close on your earlobe and suck, a shiver of lust passing through you from his actions and words, you love a man that knows what he wants.

You look down the length of your body, then deep into Steve's eyes, letting him know this is no wardrobe malfunction, no mistake, you are nude on a bed for him alone to enjoy, then purposely move your glance to his crotch. We both can see a very big bulge extending down the leg of his jeans, I'm not very close but can easily make out a long thick shaft crowned with an even larger swollen cockhead. You are mesmerized by the view, licking your lips suggestively.

"Call us when they are ready." you dismiss me, your eyes returning to the outline of his fat cock.

You laugh and whisper to him, "This is a great position to check out your body darling."

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers