Wet Dreams Really Do Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drkgod
drkgod
230 Followers

Little did he know that in the safety of her uptown bedroom Mrs. Malone couldn't sleep that night either. After going home she totally forgot about cooking dinner and ran straight for the shower. She could not get Daquan out of her mind, recalling seeing him naked in the locker room just hours ago. She thought that her thoughts would wash away, down the drain like the water, but they didn't. The shower just made her think of Daquan more, imagining him in the showers at school washing his athletic ebony body after playing football in the heat of the day, cleaning and stroking his manhood, secretly wishing that he was there in the shower with her. She showered for over an hour. After getting out she got into her robe and sat in front of her mirror. She noticed all of the lines and wrinkles on her face. After 52 years she couldn't see the appeal that any man but her husband would have for her. She felt so guilty for what had happened, she knew that she could not and should not think about Daquan Johnson in such a way. She was a vice-principal of the school for God's sake and he was a student—a black student. Ann tried to sleep that night cuddled up next to her snoring husband. She could not mention what had happened and tried to forget about the animalistic image she saw, but it was like trying not to notice a pink elephant in the room. Her mind just wondered back to Daquan and the size of his limp penis. She couldn't believe that he or any man could be so beautifully endowed. That weekend her mind was racing with thoughts of Daquan's wet body. It was even making her married libido want something more from her husband, who made love to her only on occasion. Finally at two in the morning it dawned on her that she had assigned him after school to be in her office for the next few weeks to serve out his punishment. 'Oh my God! What am I going to do?' she thought.

* * * * *

After all of those weekend's super sexy dreams that he had about his vice-principal Daquan became instantly attracted to her. She reminded him of looking a bit like Valerie Harper, when she played the mom on Valerie's family, a sitcom he watched on Nic-at-Nite. His dick was rock hard all day. He didn't speak much that day to anybody, but in his mind he was thinking about what was going to happen later that day when he saw Mrs. Malone. He was going to be all alone with her; although he wanted her in the worst way he didn't know what exactly to do. After all she was his vice-principal; she was married, had a family and was old enough to be his mother, not to mention that she had the power to destroy his football dreams.

* * * * *

That Monday inn the bustle of the cafeteria Mrs. Malone was on lunch duty. As she always did she sat with the other faculty and sat so that she could have a view of the cafeteria. Yet, her eyes wandered around looking for the main character of her latest dreams. She spotted Daquan sitting as usual with some hot girl, whites and blacks would sit next to him, in fact most of the cheerleaders were often jocking him for his time. This fact made Mrs. Malone jealous. Jealous of the fact that he could be satisfying some of the girls his age, whose bodies were nubile and firm compared to her own. She pictured them enjoying the same sexual ecstasy from Daquan that she was picturing.

Her eyes then focused on what Daquan was now doing. She smiled at him, then her mouth opened a bit as she watched him seductively lick the vanilla ice cream filling from the two chocolate cookies that held his ice cream sandwich together, his eyes sending an erotic message that only she could read. The middle-aged woman blushed a bit and her legs tightened to hold back the warm sensation that was building up and started to make her wet. She tried to look down but kept glancing over at her young black lover enjoying his ice cream with his tongue, only she was wishing that it was her white filling that he was licking right now, and his cocoa hands would be spreading her thighs on the long table. She then noticed Lori Murphy, the head cheerleader that was lucky enough to sit next to him today, have her hand underneath the table and in Daquan's crotch, obviously stroking his manhood. Yet, his eyes were strictly on his vice-principal. Ann couldn't take it anymore and excused herself for a moment from the lunch table and went to the bathroom to get her pussy dry.

Four o'clock on the dot. Mrs. Malone had paced around her office for the last forty-five minutes straightening a space out at the farthest corner away from her desk. Making sure that Daquan had all of the tools that he needed to work quietly and diligently. She nervously moved things around as her emotions raced thoughts through her mind. 'What do I say to him?' she thought. 'I'm sorry I saw your cock' she answered mockingly to her self. Her heart began to pound again and her body started to feel like the way it did when she walked in on him a few days ago.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Ann Jumped! Then she caught her composure and sorted out her conservative navy blue dress, before opening the door.

"Uh, Hi... Mr. Johnson" she awkwardly greeted him.

In walked Daquan in his football uniform minus the pads. His body once again dripping with the sweat caused by the extreme exercise that he just came from. Mrs. Malone took in the sexy way that he filled his uniform. Then snapped herself out of that thought by saying, "Uh, this is where you will work. I hope that you find it adequate." Ann was a bit unnerved at the silence that he was giving to her. She knew that she had to address the incident and apologize to the young man for walking in on him.

She took a swallow and said, "Uh, I don't know how to address the situation that happened on Friday. Uh, I was looking for coach Wray, I, uh, well... I thought all of you boys had gone home."

Daquan just took in her conversation as his heart pounded, on the fact that he was about to take one of the biggest chances of his young life. All that he could feel was the lustful fantasies that he had made up over the weekend were going straight to his young libido.

"Uh, yes, well... I, uh, hope that we can, uh, put this behind us... Once again I'm sorry." She stated, as she turned away from him walking back to her desk, and then stopping at the edge to take a deep breath, and give herself a bit of a pat on the back for having the courage to be able to manage such an awkward situation.

"I'm not." He blurted, his hand now stroking his manhood through the synthetic fiber of his uniform bottoms.

Ann looked up and couldn't believe what he had just said. Should she ignore it? Was it even real?

"Would you like to see it again?" Daquan coyly asked as the adrenaline coursed through his body, his youthful libido giving him extra boldness.

"Hhhh!" she gasped, her mind tried to process the young man's proposition. She was so focused on trying to process all that was happening she failed to sense Daquan making his way towards her from behind. In the span of seconds Ann Malone felt compelling warmth make its way down her backbone and through her body like volts of electricity, as Daquan began to inhale the smell of her neck behind the ear. He smiled as she flinched a bit.

Grabbing her wrists from behind he yanked her aged hands to his throbbing young black snake, which was swelling in the tight crotch fitting football uniform that he was wearing. "Been thinking about seeing me in the locker room?" He whispered, while guiding her hands to feel the growth laying down his thigh. "Cause I been thinking about you. I saw the way you looked at me. Staring at what I got."

Ann began to squeeze it, as her head swam and her vagina kindled. "I've been thinking about you all weekend... wishin you woulda stayed... " Ann could not believe what she was hearing from him. There was no way that she could believe that of all the girls in school that he could probably have, he wanted her—a grandma, the vice-principal, a married woman, who had a child older then he was and two who went to the same school as he... a white woman.

Daquan started to moan a bit as he felt the older woman's hand begin to take the lustful liberty of exploring more of his crotch. Daquan took off his jersey, then pulled the demure woman towards his warm body and leaned his head down and slowly and passionately kissed her rouge cheek. His thick lips made their way to the nape of her neck. "AHHHHHHH... " was all that Ann could say, feeling Daquan's penis wedged between the small of her back, while his big black hands started to lift her new Wal-Mart, navy blue, dress suit.

"Don'tttttt dooo thhatttt... " was all that the formerly authoritative woman could argue in a whisper, as she began to feel the warmth of his rough hands freely exploring her body, with no shame for what he was doing. Her pussy began to flow when she felt his hand rub her steaming, panty hosed encased, crotch, while his other hand felt her round aged ass through the matching navy blue pantyhose that she had on.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... myyyyyyy... " she replied when Daquan whispered, "You want some of this black cock to please you?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhh"

Daquan turned her around so that she could face the young man who was once her student and was now going to be her lover, a young man whom she was going to break all solemn vows to everything that she revered. Mrs. Malone looked up to the black kid that she was giving herself to. He tenderly brushed her face and kissed her lips. She resited the temptation to kiss him back a bit, but she soon opened her mouth, a mouth that had, for the last 27 years been the kisses of only one man. The lean football player put his hands up under the hem of her skirt and squeezed her 52 year old white ass. It was an exhilarating moment for both of them as they passionately made out in her office. She stood up on the tips of her Payless, generic, opened toed, navy blue flats; desperately trying to orally consume the young black man's mouth. Her weekend fantasy was becoming real.

Daquan broke the kiss and pushed Mrs. Malone into her office chair. Ann's breathing was filling the room, spotted with exclamations of "Oh God!", "Ohhhhh Gowwwwwwwd Daquan!" She swallowed as she saw him shuck off his pants. His eyes were that of a young savage warrior who was entranced with what was transpiring with the white woman that recently filled his nocturnal dreams. The woman who, earlier that day, was an innocent grandma in the suburbs was now staring in shock and awe at the animalistic look of his lust filled black dick. Ann likened it to the look of a cooked sausage, which her husband liked to cook. The proud, lean, black man paced towards her. Standing above her, he looked down and saw the fear and erupting lust that was shining in her face. He proceed to grab her left hand.

* * * * *

Here she was fondling Daquan's heavy black balls. The exchange of heat zipped through the both of them as the vice-principal's cold and clammy white hand fondled his warm, heavy black ball sack. It felt so good that even big bad Daquan moaned a lustful "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... " as he looked up to the office lights above him, losing a bit of strength in his powerful legs as the old lady's clammy hand gingerly tugged on his scrotum. Daquan nearly lost it as he looked down to see Mrs. Malone's wedding ring on the 52 year old finger that was now exploring his jock. As his VP explored him, he looked over at the picturesque pictures of Mrs. Malone's family life, staring at the carnal act. For a second the pleasure in his teen-age mind made him hallucinate that he saw some of the family pictures move as they watched the carnal scene that was building in the school office. The thought of her being married made him even madder with desire for her, but even more so was the fact that symbolically her kids, husband, and even grandkids were watching as their 52 year old matriarch gave into temptation and physical desire, with an eighteen year old black kid.

The mature woman lifted her skirt for her young black lover to see her short ivory legs, encased in the shiny, sheer, blue colored pantyhose that contained her oven like heat for his approval. Daquan could see the desire in her face, even amongst a few wrinkles, this lady was hot. Daquan loved the fact that this older, middle-aged white lady, who was a pillar of the school, was so wanton for him. He laughed when he saw her "Administrator of the Year" plaque. 'If they only knew' he thought to himself as he inspected his new old white slut.

Kneeling in front of his vice-principal, Daquan seductively and deliberately slipped off her flats and preceded to kiss and lick the bottom of Mrs. Malone's sensitive feet, slowly, torturously, making his way to her crotch. "OHHHHH GODDDD... Daquan!" she exclaimed as he buried his eager young black face in between her legs. She pulled his head into her, his hands eager to remove her hose. She lifts her ass to assist as he pulled her constraints off her ivory legs, yanking Ann's simple panties with them. He eagerly buried his head again and ran his tongue up and down the hood of her protruding labia. He smiled when he noticed a couple of grey hairs in her dark and mature quim. He sucked and hummed on her swollen pussy lips. He loved looking up at her and seeing this married, older, white VP writhe with ecstasy on his tongue, squirming in the chair that she oversaw her authority upon the school. On this day she gave all of that up for him, finally giving in to her recently aroused desires that this young man, whom she secretly had feared, was giving to her. Right then and there, as the elderly lady looked up into the lights, she became happy that her school got redistricted.

After slurping on the warm wet pussy of his principal, and making the soccer-mom cum in his mouth three times, he forcefully turned the satiated white lady around with the back of her knees and legs facing him, her round ass sticking out from her rumpled skirt that was hiked over her hips. "Don't do thattttttt... Daquan, don't do thattt... , that's dirtttttyyyyyyy" she vainly protested as the kinky kid began to literally kiss her white ass. She was electrified by his sexual depravity, not even caring if she was clean, as his tongue explored her 52 year old virgin ass hole. His dick felt like a missile that was going to go off, while it touched the bottoms of her wrinkled soles.

"How do you like it Miss?" he asked her while stroking his long black finger along her mound like cunt.

"Sayyyyyy my name.." He provoked her.

The inexperienced white woman was humiliated at the thought that if someone were to walk in, they would be scandalized to see Ann Malone. Mrs. Malone, the straight laced, typical desperate housewife, who never knew that her beliefs and her entire world could get so rocked by such a lascivious thing as making love to another man, a young black man, who awoke some deep desire within her, thus bringing all of her previous world to a crash. How would she react if someone saw the most unlikely of lovers having kinky sex in a public school?

"Daquannnnn... Daquannnnn... " was her reply when his finger and tongue found another spot that she never knew she had.

* * * * *

Daquan once again made his new white lover stand up. Her mascara ran a bit, her breath was hot, heavy, lust filled, as she faced him still wearing the blouse of her rumpled dress, buttoned up still, concealing her heaving chest, the skirt of her dress bunched up around her ample waist. She stood in front of him—ashamed, she knew that standing in front of the naked young man was wrong. She looked down at the strong and confident black man in front of her, by passing his erect penis, to his large, dark feet. She marked the erotic contrast between her middle-aged, dainty, white feet and his manly black athletic ones. For the first time since her granddaughter was born, she began to tear up at the realization that she was now giving one of her newly bused young black students that arrived at her school that fall--her body, her mind, and her soul.

The sensitive football player noticed her trepidation saying "look at me."

The demoralized principal looked up at her towering young lover. "God you're sexy. I've wanted you ever since you saw me in the locker room." He began to unbutton her blouse as he talked to her. Mrs. Malone's nipples got harder and harder. "I know that you've been wanting me too. Let yourself go to heaven baby, and let me take you there." He said "Anything that you ever wanted, anyway you ever wanted it—just let go!"

He took off her blouse and suckled on her mature breast, suckling like a great and skilled black lover from history. Now he had Mrs. Malone completely naked. He picked her demure ass up. She wrapped her legs around him like an old child. Her husband had tried to have her like that once, on their 13th wedding anniversary. He blew his back and he never tried again. Daquan's dick felt like it was in the creamy middle of mother earth, as he easily held Ann up and proceeded to fuck her standing behind her desk, next to the window that faced the hallway, luckily the blinds were closed and most of the faculty and students had left campus already, because here she was, a middle-aged soccer mom, a vice-principal of a high school for God's sake, a pillar of the community who had been faithful for 52 years to her family, and her teaching career. Daquan looked her in the eye.

"Take it!" he said. "Take it baby!" he repeated while thrusting in his VP with orgasmic thrusts. His young black muscles on his body flexed with each stroke, giving the conservative white lady orgasm after orgasm.

"Take my black dick baby... take it... take that black cock in your slutty white snatch. Your mine now... " he bellowed as his young prostate began to throb with the feeling of a copious amount of his cum bubbling up.

"Sayyyyyyyyyy my name... please sayyy itt!" she said as she felt Daquan's black cock begin to explode within the farthest parts of her womb. "Mrs. Maloooooooonnneee... Uh damn! Mrs. Malooooooooneee... ahhhhhhhhhh... Mrssss.Malooooone!" he grunted, as the orgasm of his life came over him. His young dick spurting out the built up lust saved over the weekend, into his vice-principal.

And for an instant, the universe was perfect for them.

* * * * *

He placed the spent older woman into her office chair gently, kissed her sweaty lips, licked her dazed white face, and then pulled her nude, glistening body down to the floor with him.

They lay there, in each others warm embrace, oblivious to time; their limbs glistened with sweat and saliva as they literally licked each other from head to toe. Daquan enjoyed suckling on her dainty white toes. She marveled at the size of his limp penis as it reposed on his heaving, lean, cocoa stomach. Daquan looked up at the ceiling as he felt Ann's hand, once again fondling his manhood, this time in amazement and care. Ann never knew such lust existed in life, especially at her age. She now knew why the girl's were so crazy about him, and now she was apart of his many conquests at his new school, subject to his carnal desires for her. And she would lovingly give in to the young black Adonis whenever he wanted. Now she was going to be a woman with a naughty secret, a fact which got her off even more. Daquan had liberated her to feel the way that she wanted all of her sexual life. How free she was to finally experiment with something so addicting as having illicit sex with a young man, her student of all men. What made it even hotter for her was the fact that he was the hottest black stud in all of the school, and all he really wanted was to have her, an old school marm.

drkgod
drkgod
230 Followers
12