Wet Fantasy

Story Info
Alice suddenly had the urge to pee.
1.6k words
4.28
68.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mouse36
Mouse36
1 Followers

Alice slinked off the dance floor of the party they were at, her heels tapping and her jeans and smart t-shirt tightly fitted to show off her curves perfectly. She had her eye on him, his newly acquired muscles added to his boyishly smouldering looks she loved so much. Finishing his drink, he parted from his friends and met her half way, knowing the look in her eye. It was time for them to leave, they had exciting plans.

Walking quickly down the road, arms around each other, they had hunger in their eyes, stealing kisses, pinching and rubbing when there was no one looking. The quietness of the road provided many opportunities for flirting until Alice had a flash of a tease in her brain. She stepped in front of James, stopping their progress, she leaned up and whispered into his ear, "I'm so wet, my pussy is aching for you, and she can't wait for you to touch and kiss her and taste her juices". James closed his eyes trying to compose himself from the shivers running through his body from her soft voice and the smell of her perfume. His cock was straining against his trousers.

He grabbed her shoulders and twisted her round, producing a girly squeal as she giggled. He kissed her neck and told her "you are in trouble now". She moaned at feeling that his lips sent through her body with his kiss, spurring both of them on. Heading for Alice's they walked as quickly as they could to the cosy double bed that awaited them.

Walking past the familiar white house with the fence, Alice suddenly had the urge to pee and voiced her need, telling him she'd be quick. They rushed into James's empty house, the family all still at the party and she dropped her bag, heading for the bathroom. James followed behind, the need in his trousers growing stronger. Alice was tipsy and didn't bother locking the door.

He walked in to see her unbuttoning her trousers.

"Mind if I watch"? he asked seductively, knowing they'd talked about it before but promised not to plan it, to make it spontaneous.

He stepped forward, kissing her passionately. The couple moaned in unison, his hand dropping to her groin to unzip her. He pulled her trousers and pants right down slowly, kissing the smooth, silky skin on her thighs as he did so. Alice helped only by stepping her feet out, one by one giving him access to the most sensitive part of her leg, which he licked lightly and teasingly, playing her at her favourite game. Leaving her clothes on the floor he stood, Alice's hands running over his bulge and unzipping his trousers, letting his enlarged manhood free. Alice's eyes widened with lust as he started rubbing himself while she stepped back and hovered over the toilet seat, widening her legs as much as she could to give him the best view. She started to pee, slowly, it was clear she was prolonging it. The drop from her wet insides to the toilet turned them both on.

Suddenly it stopped and she walked over to James and pushed him playfully down on the floor, sitting on the edge of the bath. He sat in between her legs as she spread them again, his lips to her boiling centre, as she started to pee. Drinking furiously he rubbed himself, removing his head to allow her stream to reach his member, coating it in her golden shower, slightly splashing the front of his dark trousers. The flow drained off and she joined him on the floor, his fingers stroking her sodden pussy and rubbing her swollen clit. She took his hard length into her mouth, furiously attacking it with her lips and tongue. He stopped her after a minute and their eyes and lips met. He whispered to her 'let's take it back to yours'.

The couple swiftly cleaned themselves up and gathered their belongings, rushing out the door and down the road towards Alice's. The house was empty for them; her mother, sister and even the dog were visiting family for the weekend.

The front door closed and locked, her keys flung to the floor and shoes were kicked off. They fell back onto the stairs behind them, the only light coming from a dim lamp in the bedroom, kissing like it was their last day together. Alice lifted James's shirt above his head and her own t-shirt was pulled off, showing off a red, lace bra. James lifted himself up, bringing her with him and attempted to walk to her bedroom on the ground floor, still kissing. In his passion he couldn't concentrate and slammed her up against the wall in the hall, balancing her on his hips, his trapped manhood pushing itself into her warm centre, causing her legs to shake at the limited contact. His arm snaked around her body and unhooked her bra in one swift motion. Placing both hands on her round butt, he squeezed as she exposed her own breasts, her nipples hard. His lips were drawn to them, sucking and teasing until she led his face to hers, they were once again caught in a tongue battle.

James dropped her gently, roaming for her jean button taking small steps back towards the bedroom, pulling her back with him. She led him to sit on the big wooden box in the hall and guided his hand swiftly to the seam of her lacy red pants, placing one foot up to give him better access. He rubbed her, her fingers caressing his hair in response, his head positioned in between her breasts, her breathing now laboured. After a minute she stopped him and stood back, lowering her jeans to the floor and motioning for James to do the same. Wasting no time, he took off his boxers with them, his erect member calling to her and a smirk on his face. He stepped forward, grabbing her at the waist, hauling her into her bedroom and slamming the door shut in haste, pushing her up against it and removing her pants.

Both parties naked now, she placed a hand on his chest to stop him from carrying on with their session. Her explanation surprised and confused him.

"I'm going to take a shower", a smirk on her face.

"A shower?" he asked in disbelief.

"Want to join me?"

He shook his head. "Not really", he replied.

"I think you do", she murmured, his head snapping up to Alice, who was holding a short towel now. "You might need a towel. Or two". And with that she left the room.

He followed her to the bathroom next door, and she motioned for him to sit on the toilet. Running the warm shower, she aimed the head so that it was battering against the wall behind her at the back of the bath, causing a waterfall effect. She lay out the towels on the floor, thinking ahead, but James had no idea what she had planned, but she knew his fantasies and that he would love it. Having been drinking alcohol, Alice was full, the first round of pee only taking the edge off what was to come.

Sitting on the ledge of the bath, facing James, the water cascading down her back, she spread her legs, her shaved pussy glistening with moisture. He watched as pee trickled out of her slit, mixing with the water from the shower and pouring down the drain. She stopped the stream and motioned for him to join her in the bath. He lay down with his head between her feet, his mouth open and ready for a drink. She let go and he drank as much as he could. She stopped her flow again but with difficulty, she crossed her legs in an attempt to hold it. James asked if she was okay and she replied that she was and told him to lie on the floor on the towels, which he quickly obeyed. She turned off the shower and stepped out, a drop of pee seeping out as she did so, travelling down her leg only to be kissed away by James.

Alice laid on top him, her wet love tunnel ready to devour his glory. With her legs around his thighs, she had less control and pee spurted out onto his member, which disappeared as he slowly entered her. She let out a giant moan in pleasure as he filled her; this is what she'd been waiting for. He penetrated faster, in and out, as she let the last stream come out on top of him. Once she was done, they flipped so that he was on top in her favourite position, with her legs on his shoulders and he delved deeper and deeper into her core, her wetness surrounding his cock and dribbling down his balls to tickle them. After a while of passion, her breathing became shallower, her moans replaced by words as her orgasm built.

"Right there, keep going, I'm close". James needed no encouragement and pumped harder and faster like he never had before, his arms, legs and hips sore with effort but he didn't care. He was rewarded a minute later when her body flooded with pleasure and her pussy clenched around him, juices squirting all over him, drenching him and causing his own orgasm to appear. Her shouts of "Oh!, OH! YES!!" filled the empty rooms as the couple shuddered to a finish. Drenched in sweat, pee, squirt and cum, they collapsed next to each other, breathing laboured and mouths dry but unable to move.

After recovering, they helped each other shower, their energies spent and after quickly drying themselves they finally made it to the bed they were aiming for ever since they left the party, collapsing in each other's arms and falling into deep sleep with erotic dreams of each other.

Mouse36
Mouse36
1 Followers