Wet for Him

Story Info
She learns to piss for her master.
792 words
4.08
36.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viridia
viridia
8 Followers

She remained in bed just a little longer. Sure, the bed was warm and it was cold out, but that wasn't why she was delaying getting up. She'd had quite a bit of water before bed and even some during the night. She awoke to the building pressure within her. Still she delayed. She rolled over onto her stomach. She put her hand under her, just below her stomach and just above her pussy, and pressed upwards into her body gently. She moaned as the pressure in her moved downward. Her body was heavy with fluid.

He used his key to unlock her front door. She had followed his instructions to the letter. She had drunk all the water and had waited in bed till he came to her. She could hear him in the kitchen and then walking down the hall to her bedroom.

"Show me."

She held up the empty sports bottle the she had sipped on right before bed and even during the night.

"You may get up now."

She rose from the bed in a flash. He was in the bathroom before she was. He stood at the sink and turned on the tap just a little bit. He let the water run until it was warm - it took an excruciatingly long time. Then he washed his hands. She stood there listening to the water running into the sink. She could see the way that it cascaded out of the tap and caressed his hands. She could smell the water and the soap. She could hear the water swirling around the drain carrying soap suds with it. The music reminded her of peeing. The running water was exacerbating her need to pee. She could feel the heaviness in her body.

She squeezed her thighs together as she waited. She hated the idea that pretty soon she would be reduced to the little side-to-side movements - "her pee dance" he called it.

He moved away from the sink as he finally turned the water off. She almost moaned with relief with the thought that he would step aside and tell her to pee in front on him. He did neither.

"Strip."

"I have to pee," she whispered.

"Strip. Now." She wasn't wearing much. A thin night dress and panties - that was all. She removed these scraps of material as he watched. Standing before him naked, she waited for his next instruction.

"Stand in the shower." She was startled by the sudden noise the rings on the shower curtain made as he pulled it back. As she moved to step into the shower, he swatted her on the ass. The sound and the sting almost caused her to have an accident.

He removed his clothes. He turned the water on. Since the first rush of cold had been cleared from the plumbing, the water ran hot quickly. He adjusted it so that it was just a bit too cool for comfort.

"Kneel with your back to the shower head." As the water washed over her, she felt her nipples harden in the cool. He waited for what seemed an eternity before he joined her in the shower. He stood in front of her, mostly out of the cold spray. He was almost fully erect. He forced his penis to point down.

"You may not. Yet." With that he urinated on her torso. He groaned with the pleasure of release. She could tell by the color and pressure that he was having his first piss of the day. The almost amber liquid had a heavy ammonia smell. She could feel his piss hot on her cool skin. It almost burned her. It was this warmth that she wanted to rub into her.

He stood before her watching his piss splash on her skin. She was rocking back and forth now - her need to pee was consuming her. He shook the last few drops onto her.

"Take me in your mouth." The smell of the urine was strong and yes, not all of the drops made it down the drain. After just a few moments, he indicated that she was to stand.

They shifted positions and she was outside the cold spray and he knelt. He lifted one leg to rest a foot on the side of the tub. He touched her clit and she began to tremble. With one hand, he spread her labia to reveal the opening below the clit. He put his finger tip against the opening as if to seal it. With his other hand he massaged her lower abdomen, pressing against her bladder. He rose slightly and licked her clit.

"Now." Her piss flowed out of her as her orgasm crashed through her.

viridia
viridia
8 Followers