Wet Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoë kept bouncing on my pole, her rhythm becoming faster and faster, my sweaty balls slapping wetly against her ass every time she landed on my crotch. "Yes... Yes, it feels so good with your thick cock in my hot ass. Fuck my ass. Yes, fuck my ass. I want to cum with your cock in my ass and then I want you to cum in my tight asshole too," She whispered breathlessly.

Suddenly she threw her head back and let out a yowl of pleasure. "Ohhh... Agghhh! Fuck ME! I'm cumming... I"M CUMMING WITH YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!" I could feel the rhythmic clenching of her rectum around my rampant cock. My own orgasm was near.

Then, just as I felt her relax on my thrusting cock, her hands snaked down to her sopping cunt and she held the lips open with both hands. As I looked down along my torso, she emitted a thick, warm stream of golden yellow piss that splattered across my chest and stomach. "Look, Honey, I'm peeing on you while you're fucking my ass. Look at my pissing pussy."

It was too much and I rammed her hips down onto my cock one last time and shouted, "Fuck, this is great. Yes, piss on me as I shoot my cum deep into your hot ass!" Then I jerked in orgasm as my scalding seed spurted deep into her bowels. Eventually the stream of warm piss turned to a trickle and stopped. "Come here," I said. "I want to eat your wet pussy."

Zoë did not protest and crawled across my piss covered chest and straddled my face. She held her cunt lips open for me. My tongue slid between the wet folds of her pussy and I again tasted the mixture of salty piss and the sweetness of her excitement. I found her erect clit and circled it with my tongue as she ground her butter-slick ass on my chin and I felt my own cum oozing down my neck as it ran out of her stretched passage. I licked her slowly and languidly, with the sun baking down on us until she came again with a shudder.

We lay together for a while and then Zoë got up and said, "I'll fetch the soap. Meet you at the stream." I sat up and watched her as she walked to the tent. Her slick, oily ass shone in the sunshine and at that moment I realized that I would never need another woman. Zoë was the greatest wife any man could hope for.

I hope you enjoyed this story. If so, please leave comments and don't forget to vote.

12