Wet Margaret

Story Info
Bath fun goes submersible.
924 words
2.93
40.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers

This is the absolutely true story of Margaret and I and our first and last attempt at underwater love making. I met Margaret in France over a summer. She was an American but working there for an aid agency. We hit it right off and even went to bed on our first date. It did not seem too fast at all. We had a great time with each other!

Margaret came after Dana so I introduced her to warm baths and plenty of slippery bath fun like I had learned when I was around five year younger. It was only our third bath when we began screwing in the tub. I would sit up and she would mount my dick facing me. It was grand but not exactly what I was dreaming of.

I did not know how to introduce the topic of underwater sex so I was quite frustrated with myself. I know it was just me and if I had been more confident I would have just brought it up and been honest with her. We had dozens of baths but it was everything I could do to get her to lean even few degrees from vertical.

At the end of one of my Saturday diving days with my buddies, I came home wet and tired from the cold and exertion. She drew me a bath and I laid down in it to soak and warm up. The bathtub in my apartment was not all that deep but it was large enough for two people easily. After about a half hour she joined me and snuggled next to me as we talked about the day.

I started kissing her and she kissed back. In the course of events, my erect penis was inserted in her welcoming vagina. So far so good. I turned her over on her back with her head on the end of the tub and started making love to her in the standard missionary position. Still so far so good.

I pulled her down a few inches but her head was still well above the surface. The water was only about 16 inches deep but deep enough to both go more than half-way underwater. I started putting my face in the water next to her head and keeping it under longer and longer as we made love. At one point she told me that if I wasn't a diver she would have thought that was kind of perverted. (Danger Will Robinson! This was my first clue)

I did it a few more times and this time she stopped and asked me if I was into that auto-erotic asphyxiation thing. I may have been a little but maybe we all are to some degree. She told me that it 'weirded' her out to have me not breathing lying on top of her. (Second clue that I was not communicating)

We went on like that for a while with me not doing the submerged face thing as much. She started to relax and really get into the rhythm of our mutual pumping. The water was even behaving and rocking us head to toe and adding to the pleasure.

I put my hands under her butt and slid her so that her head was no longer touching the end of the tub. She stretched out and accepted this. I put my mouth on hers and kissed her deeply and passionately. While kissing her I pushed her head down in the water a few inched but it only got in her ears. No complaints from her and she seemed to give me the signal that she liked having the warm water all around enveloping her.

OK, here comes mistake number three that got me tossed out of the game.

I kissed her again and this time I reached up and pinched her nose shut and pushed her head underwater with my mouth covering hers. She came totally fucking unglued! That was it – she pushed me off and accused me of being a sexual deviant by trying to hold her head underwater as I fucked her. (She did not accuse me of trying to drown her just of having 'ideas' about sex that were abnormal.)

I could not explain myself because for all I knew she was right. At the time I was still making it up as I went along and my experiences with Dana (and Sue for that matter) may have been an aberration. Maybe I was perverted. (Now, thanks to the mighty World Wide Web I know that is not true)

We never made love in the bathtub again and when we did make love in bed I felt like she was always watching me looking for some hint of perversion. I am sure if I had held my breath in for more than a few seconds during my actual orgasm she would have noted that and put another black check in my perversion book. We only stayed together a few more months but were both happy to get away from each other in the end.

I told one of my French diver friends about the incident but he was no help. His attitude was to just try it again until she tolerated it. Not a good solution and not a good relationship. There was little doubt then why he could not keep a steady girlfriend.

That is the end of the story but it still makes me shudder to recall it. Ouch. I learned a lot from that experience.

Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers