Wet Miranda's First Nude Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers

I felt so embarrassed that they had caught me faking. I asked how they knew, and Steven said that with the zoom lens on, they could see that my pussy hadn't really contracted. Jerry explained that the people who purchased "Real women coming" expected just that, not Hollywood porn stars pretending.

Cindy gave me a glossy magazine with pictures of naked men. She also gave me a story magazine, and I flipped through the pages until I found one that got me hot.

It was about an older lady seducing an eighteen year old guy. The guy had been hired to clean her pool, and she had made sure to wear skimpy outfits while the poor boy had to do his job. Each week she would wear a skimpier bathing suit. The first time she had a conservative black one piece. The next week she wore a white bikini, and the third week she had on a neon pink thong. The fourth week, she asked the poor guy if he minded her sunbathing topless. He could barely do his job as she lay there showing off her tits.

I was getting really hot reading this, and my hands traveled down between my legs. I started to masturbate, feeling the wetness creep back to my pussy lips. My clit got nice and hard, and I started to rub in earnest, forgetting that I had an audience. I ran my fingers along the outer lips of my pussy, imagining that I was that slutty lady in that story, lying topless while the poor guy tried to clean my pool. I had dropped the book, and not finished reading. Instead, I let my imagination finish the erotic tale.

I would get naked the next week, explaining to the pool guy that I needed an all over tan to look good, and hated tan lines. I would tell him I needed help with the tanning lotion, and his hand would shake as he squirted lotion on my bare back and rubbed it in. He would be too shy to touch my ass, and I would have to explicitly tell him to rub me there too. I was really beginning to masturbate myself now, picturing this scenario in my mind. I pictured the guy getting an erection. In my version of the story, he had on a black pair of swim trunks with a white stripe. He had to wear a bathing suit so he could get in the pool if he had too while cleaning it. I look over and see that he is getting a huge bulge, and I shock him by grabbing it.

I opened my eyes for a second, and was surprised to realize that I had spread my legs very wide and that my pussy lips were wide open as well. I closed my eyes again and continued touching myself, getting to the point where I couldn't stop. I was too turned on to turn back now, and felt really hot and wet between my legs. I stuck a ginger deep inside myself, surprised at how lubricate my cunt had become. I finger fucked myself, trying to hit my g-spot, as my right hand caressed and stimulated my clit. I listened closely, and could hear slick sounds from my fingers touching my wet parts. It sounded so sexual and raw, hearing each "Squish, squish" as I fingered my juicy horny pussy. I was still naked on the lounge chair having the pool cleaner rub lotion on my body in my fantasy world.

I felt the folds of my pussy really open up while imagining getting the poor guy hard beyond belief. I felt the raw sexuality building inside my naked body, and pictured yanking down the pool guy's bathing suit and telling him to just fuck me. So it was a bit unrealistic, going from having him rub oil on my butt to telling him to fuck me, but it was my fantasy, and I needed fucking in my fantasy at the moment. He mounted me and fucked my nude body from behind. The thrusting felt awesome as my pussy got filled up with hard meaty dick, and I thrust my hips behind me to meet his thrusting.

I had completely forgotten where I was, and felt the first tingle as the orgasm started to hit me. Then it hit me like a wave of pleasure, and the first hard convulsions came. My pussy clenched around my finger, and I felt my pussy lips contract and expand really fucking hard. Then I began to black out as the orgasm really began, causing my hips to jump up a few inches off the bed, and causing my whole body to shake and sweat. I always feel hot and sweaty when I come, and this time was no exception. I felt the sweat drip down my armpits, and felt the orgasms really course through my whole body. I let out an involuntary grunt, and heard myself panting. I was not "performing" for the camera with loud exaggerated noises; rather I was letting out little quiet sighs and moans, and breathing really hard like I would be if I was exercising hard. I pictured the pool guy shooting out his load of hot white come in my pussy from behind as the orgasm kept on going and going. I felt my pussy lips quiver and felt the tingles really hard inside my head as I let out a final moan.

I lay down as the orgasm finished, suddenly remembering that I was being filmed. I knew that they would not mistake this for faking, and although I felt a bit shy, I was too far gone in my bliss to really care. I was half asleep as I answered a series of questions about how my orgasm had felt. I looked straight into the camera, and said I can't explain how it felt in words; you just had to experience it for yourself. Then I got up, looked right into the lens of the camera, and said "Join me. Come for me and then you will have a better idea of how it just felt. Let yourself have a nice hard fucking orgasm like I just did." I felt really sweaty and dirty, and I walked back into the shower. Even though this was not in the script, they filmed me taking another shower. I washed the sweat off, and let them film away, aware that thousands of people would soon be watching what I had just done. I felt suddenly shy again, but it was too late now. I had signed a contract, and soon anyone who bought the tape, or downloaded the video, would see me at my most intimate, with my eyes closed, my body completely exposed, and my hands on my pussy. Anyone would be able to see me as I did something very private. All eyes would be watching me...masturbate.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers
12