Wet Miranda's Live Sex Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers

Now that Dan and I were both topless, I pressed my bare chest into his, loving the feeling of skin on skin. I lay down on top of his body, and made out with him, wrapping my arms around his back. We kissed for a few moments, and then Dan positioned me upright so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He fondled my tits to the delight of the crowd. He had teased my nipples into hard pink nubs, sticking out into the air. He sat behind me, pressing his bare hard chest into my back, and played with my tits like they were toys for his amusement. I could feel his erection on my ass, even though he was still wearing pants. I felt his mouth kiss my earlobe, which sent a shot of pleasure throughout my body. I opened my eyes, and saw people staring right at me, speechless. I was really enjoying the fact that I was turning on many other people, and I hoped that the men were all hard and the women were all juicy and wet.

I stood up to remove my khaki slacks, letting them slide down my legs and to the floor. I turned around to see Dan sitting on the edge of the bed, struggling to remove his black jeans. I kneeled down on the floor to give him some help, and I tugged the jeans off of him, throwing them in a heap next to my pants. He was wearing a pair of plain white boxer shorts, and he had a huge erection underneath. I could clearly see the outline of his erect cock, and I took his hand to help him stand up. I was eager to show everyone how turned on he was, so I put my hands on his shoulders and turned him around, displaying him to the audience like he was a piece of fine art. I wanted to make sure everyone on all four sides got a good look, so I turned him around once more.

I made sure to turn around a few times myself to let the audience stare at my panties. I was so glad I was wearing something sexy; I hoped that they all liked seeing my ass in my black lacy panties. Dan was standing up behind me, kissing my back. His hot kisses felt good as he continued to kiss down my back, stopping halfway down my spine. I stood there with my breasts thrust out to the audience, wondering why he had stopped kissing my back. Then I felt a huge rush of excitement when he surprised me by rapidly yanking my panties down, completely exposing my whole body in all its naked glory.

It felt really weird for a moment to suddenly be stark naked unexpectedly. He had completely caught me off guard; I had felt bolder while I was wearing my panties. My knees shook a little as the realization sunk in that all eyes were on my red bush. It was trimmed very short, and I was sure that people could see my pussy lips, which were glistening with my female juices. Dan gave me a playful little spank on my bare ass, causing peoples attention to focus on my backside. He sat down on the bed, leaving me standing naked in the middle of the stage, feeling hot stares focused on my nude figure from all four sides.

I got back into the bed with him, eager to return the favor. I quickly yanked off his boxers, and held his big erection, displaying it like a trophy for the crowd. I smiled as I started to stroke him, and I noticed some pre-come on the tip of his cock. I started to jack him off a little, while fondling his balls with my other hand.

I was sitting up on the bed, and starting to feel more comfortable with my own nudity. I don't know how Dan had gotten used to the experience so quickly, but he was just lying on his back with his eyes closed and a big grin on his face as I stroked him off for the entertainment of the audience. I lay down next to him and started to kiss his body all over while still stroking him. I kissed his neck first, and then worked my mouth down his chest, stopping at his nipples for a few minutes. Then my mouth continued down his stomach, careful not to kiss hard enough to tickle him. He was as hard as a rock, and I got really excited to show off his good sized cock to everyone.

Before Dan and I make love, we often do a little 69, and since I wanted this show to be as close to our real-life bedroom behavior as possible, I turned around to position my body on top of his. His cock was staring me in the face, and I put the tip of it into my mouth as I positioned my slippery pussy onto his face. I let out a huge groan of pleasure as I felt his tongue taste my juicy cunt, and felt him start to work his oral magic between my spread legs. I began to swallow more of his hard dick into my mouth; getting it in deeper. I made loud exaggerated sucking and slurping sounds for the audience, hoping to add some sound effects to the show along with the visual entertainment we were providing them.

I was really getting into this performance, and it began to feel more and more natural to engage in sexual activity as people watched. I felt something break free inside me, and I felt very sexually liberated, happy to be in a country were public sex shows were accepted. I had been so curious to watch a live sex show just a short time before, and now I was suddenly the actress in the show! I wiggled my ass to the people behind me as I sucked off my lover.

My pussy was being eaten out, and my clit was getting very hard as Dan licked it expertly. I knew my juices were coating Dan's face, and I couldn't wait for the audience to see his wet face when we finished the foreplay. I spread my legs a little wider, hoping to give people a good view of my pink cunt lips. I knew that some of the people were able to view Dan's tongue flickering between my legs, and others were able to glimpse my head bobbing up and down on his stiff cock. My long red hair flew around as I eagerly preformed oral sex on my lover. Saliva was dripping down out of my mouth and onto Dan's throbbing erection. I stopped for just a moment to reposition our bodies to give people a different view. I continued to suck him off, loving the sounds he was making, although they were a bit muffled because his mouth was covered with my juicy cunt.

Although I loved the hot oral sex, I didn't want either of us to come too soon. I turned my body around yet again, and whispered to Dan, "What position should we fuck in, honey?"

He responded "Doggy styled would probably be the best way for everyone to get a good look, what do you think?" I agreed, and I instantly assumed the position, getting on all fours in the middle of the bed. I looked down at the pink and red flowers on the soft sheets, and I felt Dan start to rub my ass. My pussy eagerly awaited him. My breasts were hanging down under my chest, jiggling around as I got comfortable. I looked up into the crowd on my side of the bed. The closest people were a group of four young guys, and they looked right back at me as I prepared to get fucked. For one last time I felt a twinge of shyness. During the oral sex I hadn't really looked into the eyes of everyone; it suddenly felt extremely strange to be doing something so intimate in front of all these people.

When I felt the head of Dan's cock enter my pussy from behind, I closed my eyes and let go, trying to forget about the crowd. I felt it slide deeper and deeper into my most private part, and I started to get over my final wave of shyness. It felt so good and so natural to have my lover screw me, and I felt a desire growing inside me to share my passion with the crowd. He started to get into a good rhythm, sticking his cock in and out of me while he grabbed my ass. I knew that my tits were jiggling with every thrust, and I started to enjoy the hot stares on my body as I engaged in sex for the eager audience. I hoped that our show was living up to their expectations.

Dan thrust and thrust in and out of me, starting to get faster as he pounded my pussy. Normally I don't like it when actors exaggerate there sound when fucking in porn movies, but I realized that the audience wouldn't really hear me if I made completely natural sounds. I moaned and groaned much louder than I would have if Dan and I were alone, making sure everyone could here me.

"Oh…harder, Dan!" I yelled.

"Fuck me good! Oh…God yes…UHHHHH….OHHH!" I yelled out.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed much louder than I had intended to.

I also made a lot of grunting noises, and although they were a bit exaggerated in volume, they were not at all fake. My heavy breathing was completely natural too, and I was really panting hard with the sexual exertion. Dan put his hands on the side of my legs and touched my skin as he held onto my legs for support. I bravely opened my eyes again, and looked straight into the eyes of the guy in the center of the group of four. He had a blonde crew-cut and blue eyes, and although he was sitting down I could tell he was tall. He had on a black leather jacket. I was pretty sure he was a local. He looked right back at me. I knew that he could see the look of pleasure on my flushed face as I watched him watching me get fucked hard. Dan was really thrusting hard and fast. I kept my eyes open as long as I dared, giving this man a shy smile.

I could tell by the sounds Dan was making that he was about to come, and I suddenly had the idea to ask him to pull out so the audience could see a good come shot.

"Dan, stop!" I yelled.

He slowed down and asked if I was O.K. I wished we had discussed the scene in private before starting, but we hadn't exactly had much time to prepare beforehand. When his cock slipped out of me, I turned to him and whispered to him "Let them see the money shot, Dan! I'm going to lie down on my back; how about shooting come onto my tits? They'll love that I bet!"

He smiled, liking my way of thinking.

The audience was breathless, not knowing what was going to happen next. I lay spread eagled on my back, letting everyone have an unobstructed view of my complete nudity. I spread my legs wide open, eager to give the people on one side of the stage a great view of my sopping pussy. If I ever did this again, I thought, I would shave my pussy completely bare.

I looked up to see Dan kneeling beside my chest, masturbating his cock inches away from me. I couldn't wait to feel the hot come splatter my tits. I raised my hands above my head, and arched my back to thrust my tits up. I could see how hard my nipples were; I have rather big areolas, and they get really red and swollen when I get extremely turned on. I knew that my pussy lips were glistening with moisture. I looked to my side and saw a young attractive couple looking at me. The women had long red hair like mine, and the man had short brown hair. I noticed that they were holding hands on the table top. I wondered what they were thinking. I wondered if they fantasized about doing what Dan and I were doing. I wondered if they were getting so turned on watching us that they would fuck when they got home.

I looked back up at Dan, who had his eyes closed and was jacking off above me. He had a look of deep concentration on his face, and I saw beads of sweat dripping down his hard chest. He pumped his cock faster and faster, and I gently squeezed his heavy balls, knowing they were loaded with his hot white come. I knew by the look on his face that his orgasm was imminent.

The first bust of his come shot out high in the air and landed right on my face. I had been expecting it on my tits, but it is hard to plan out exactly were come shots go, and Dan had his eyes closed. I licked my lips and tasted it. It was hot and salty, and not at all unpleasant. I swallowed it up as the next jet of come landed in just the right spot, right on my tits. I eagerly rubbed it in, wanting the audience to see me caress my man's come on my skin. A few smaller spurts landed on my neck and collarbone, and I rubbed that all in my skin too. A final spurt landed right on my long red hair, which I thought was a nice nasty ending to the scene. Dan looked exhausted from coming so hard, and he lay down on his back, with come running down his still hard cock. I sat up and looked at the audience.

Although Dan was tired from coming, I was wide awake, and not ready to finish the show quite yet. I could have stopped at that moment, but I needed an orgasm really badly. The public sex had gotten me extremely hot and horny, and I sat up and began to masturbate. I was aware that I was the sole center of attention now, unlike the rest of the show where the audience had had two people to watch. I totally loved the attention at this point, and I wanted them to see how aroused I was. I decided that more people could see from all angles if I lay down, so I lay down again and let my fingers work their magic on my hard clit. I spread my legs as wide as humanly possible, and fingered myself. I stuck my index finger deep inside my cunt to bring out my own juices, and then I made a show of licking my own juices from my finger. I stuck my finger in my mouth, and slowly sucked on it, making loud sound effects so that no one had any doubt that I was tasting my own wet pussy.

My orgasm was getting closer and closer, and I focused my attention on my clit. I can't come with my eyes open, but I opened them one last time and looked at the side of the stage before my orgasm hit. I stared right into the eyes of the couple I had looked at earlier. They lustily stared back at me, and then I had to close my eyes again right before the orgasm struck me.

It hit me fucking hard, jolting my senses. The knowledge that everyone was watching me come intensified the orgasm, and I felt the contractions start as my body convulsed. I could barely catch my breath. My whole body shook, and I thrust my pelvis straight up as my pussy quivered and came. I wondered if anyone could see my pussy close enough to notice how the pink lips were opening and closing. I felt sweat start to pour out from under my arms, and felt the orgasm rip through my body as my pussy felt incredible pleasure. A throbbing electric sensation spread out through my body, and my mind blacked out as I let the orgasm take complete control. I was completely unaware of the audience at this point; I was just riding wave after wave of pleasure as I experienced one of the most physically intense orgasms of my life.

I slowly came down, but little aftershocks kept on shaking my pussy for a minute after the initial crest of the orgasm. I let everyone see me in my naked post-coming glory, and felt extremely proud of myself for having had the courage to really let go in front of many people. Sweat was glistening on my naked body. I felt kind of silly, but I stood up in the middle of the stage and took a bow. I didn't get a standing ovation like an actress in a play might receive, but I did get a lot of loud thundering applause, and I knew I had done a great job. Dan was still laying in bed, his cock becoming limp, but still large. I savored the stares on my nude body, and did a little twirl to let them all have one last good look at me.

The rest of the time on stage was pretty mundane; Dan and I sorted through the heap of clothing that was on the floor by the side of the bed, and we quickly got dressed. We walked off the stage and sat down at our seats again. A few people came up to our table and thanked us for the great show. One guy told us "That was fucking hot!" We had another round of drinks as we watched the audience leave the room one by one. Cornelis came over to our table to thank us, and he even paid us with a bug stack of Euros. The money was not a lot, but we were able to have a really nice dinner the next night at one of Amsterdam's finest seafood restaurants.

Having had my first taste of public sex, the gears in my mind were hard at work, thinking about how I could experience a rush like that when Dan and I were back home in the States. I knew that there weren't any clubs like this at home, but I also knew that I would really like to experience public sex again at some point in the future. I knew that I would be spending a lot of time planning how to arouse a crowd again with some hot public sexual activity, and I felt my pussy start to get wet all over again. I had had my first taste of getting fucked in front of other people, and I knew it was not to be my last.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers
12