Wet Miranda's Nude Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers

I could see the parking lot, and by this point, I was feeling numb. The initial shock had worn off, but I felt this incredible feeling of tension hanging over me. I could never come to this beach again after doing this, I thought. So many people were still looking at me. I had been to a nude beach before, but when I was the only one naked and everyone else was dressed it felt so different. It felt so strange.

I had one more shock before making it to the parking lot when I looked down and saw two things. First, my nipples were rock hard. They were sticking up, even though it was not cool outside at all. I wondered if they were hard the whole walk, and if everyone had noticed that. Then I noticed that my pussy was glistening. This experience had made me get wet. I felt so much more exposed now that I knew people had not only seen me naked, but that they had seen my aroused state also. Subconsciously, I knew that this experience was a turn-on, but only near the end did I realize how physically aroused I was. My mind had been so focused on finishing the dare that I hadn't had time to think about what a turn-on it had been to have so many people view my naked body.

Finally, I made it to the parking lot. As promised, Robert was parked right at the entrance to the beach. The door of the van was opened, and I jumped in quickly. He drove away, and I was alone in the back of the van, still naked. "Hey, Miranda, I can't believe you did it! I wish I could have seen it."

I was not really ready to talk to anyone yet. "Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"I don't know, I thought Sarah had them." Robert replied.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I thought she was with you."

I realized that in my haste to get in the van, I had forgotten about Sarah having my clothes in her purse. I was relieved when five minutes later she and Jim pulled up next to Robert's van at a stoplight. I unrolled the window, careful to position my body down so nobody would see that I was still nude.

"Way to go, naked lady!" Jim yelled from the driver's seat. "Meet at the Taco Bell 4 blocks away." Robert drove to the restaurant, and parked his car next to theirs. Sarah opened the door of the van. She had her purse in her hand. I knew my bikini was in there. I expected her to hand it to me, but instead, she just dangled it in front of my face. I tried to grab my clothes, but she smiled and said "come and get it!" and then walked away, leaving the door of the van wide open! She walked to the grassy area behind the Taco Bell and dropped my bikini on the ground. I was so upset with her, after all I had done, and she was making me walk around naked in public even more!

It was only about 50 feet, but this was even more of an unacceptable place to be naked than the beach. There weren't any people walking around the parking lot, but there were about 5 cars waiting in line in the drive through. I had no choice; I had to get dressed eventually. Cursing Sarah, I sprinted barefoot across the hot blacktop, and grabbed my bikini. A guy in a red Dodge pickup honked at me. I quickly put the bottom of the bikini on my naked body, and had trouble tying it on. Finally I got it on. I was still topless. I picked up the top, and covered my breasts for the first time in about an hour. Now it felt strange to wear clothing again, oddly enough!

Jim paid me the 1000 as promised. He asked if I wanted to hang out with Sarah and him, but I told him I just wanted to go home, so he dropped me off. I had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, and then I just relaxed on the sofa watching T.V. the rest of the afternoon.

That was quite an adventure in exhibitionism. Since than I have done many more daring things, but I only did them on my own terms, not because of Sarah egging me on. I even got her to do some crazy things too. Like the time we went skiing nude. But that's another story entirely, something to tell in detail some other time.

That night I went to bed early. I closed the door to my bedroom and dimmed the lights. I put on some soft jazz music and lit some candles. I took off all my clothing. I looked at my naked body in my full length mirror. I knew that many people had seen my body like this, and now that I was safe and at home, it felt good to be naked again. I was still very horny from the experience, so I put my hand on my pussy and started to masturbate, watching myself in the mirror.

Breathing heavier now, I thought back about my nude walk. I remembered how embarrassing it felt, but also how sexy it felt. My nude body caused such a commotion. So many people had looked at what I was looking at in the mirror. My eyes still open, I rubbed my clit while standing. I usually lie down in bed when I pleasure myself, but for some reason I felt like standing up this time. My left hand fondled my breasts, and my right hand rubbed between my legs. I couldn't keep my hands off my own body, and I felt a sense of pride for having had the nerve to expose myself so publicly.

I rubbed faster and faster. I was panting now, and moaning. Sometimes I masturbate quietly, but I couldn't hold back the passion. The experience at the beach had unleashed so much sexual energy inside me, and it had to come out. I moaned, fingering myself inside my pussy a bit. I worked up a sweat, and could barely stand up. I felt myself get closer to the point of orgasm.

I felt the first hint of the approaching orgasm, and then BAM! I started to come. I fell to the floor and exploded in convulsive waves of sexual pleasure. My hips kept rocking up and down, and my pussy contracted and expanded like mad. I lay on the floor coming and coming till I almost passed out. There were some nice little aftershocks, where I felt like the coming was over but some little contractions surprised me. I remember falling asleep on the floor and waking up naked at nine the next morning. There was a message from Sarah on my answering machine asking if I wanted to go to the beach. We ended up going to the beach, but not the same one; it would be 3 years before I ever had the nerve to set foot on that beach again.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers
12