Wet Miranda's Super Bowl Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,158 Followers

Finally, it was Robert's turn. I gave him another little lap dance first, and then removed his pants and briefs. For his turn, I lay him on the floor and took off his shirt too. I sat on his legs, just below his waist, with my bare wet pussy sliding around on his leg. I fingered myself for a minute before starting his hand-job. Then I stroked away, giving him the hottest hand-job I possibly could. His cock got nice little squeezes, and I twirled my palm on the head of his shaft. His hot big balls got a lot of play too, as I fondled and caressed them, knowing full well that they were full of his hot come. I bent over to kiss his nipples near the end, and this made him go crazy. When he started to come, I put my tits right over his dick so his jism would squirt all over them. The hot come splashed across my heaving tits, and I kept on stroking him, milking every last drop out of his erection.

Fully satisfied, the four guys just lay around the living room. When I saw Joe reach for the remote, I said: "Still thinking about sports, Joe?"

He blushed and said, "Sorry, I have to know who won. The game is over know, you just said we had to miss the game, not the commentary after the game, Miranda."

I lied down on the carpet in front of the T.V. I started to touch my horny hot cunt, and said: "Suit yourself. You guys watch whatever you want." I then proceeded to masturbate while lying down in front of the screen. Joe's hand hesitated. Finally he came to a decision and he put down the remote.

It felt really hot to masturbate in front of the four guys, and they all still had there pants off. I saw them all get erect again as they watched me finger myself. I spread my legs and put them up in the air. Wanting to get more comfortable, I scooted over to the couch, and put my feet in Joe's lap, feeling his new erection my toes. I fingered my hot juicy pussy like mad, closing my eyes while I fantasized about the four hand-jobs I had just given. My pussy felt so good as my fingers circled my hard clit. I suddenly arched my back and came fucking hard, seeing stars in my mind as I had a toe-curling deep all body orgasm. The waves kept coming and coming, making my whole body quiver, and I felt my pussy muscles expand and contract with pleasure. It took me a long time to recover enough to sit up. Still stark naked, I sat down on the couch with Joe and Robert.

We all agreed that this was even better than watching football, and I even managed to get them to not turn on the T.V. or radio the rest of the night. They all left around midnight, and I am sure they turned on the sports radio station as soon as they got into their cars, but I had managed to get four hot-blooded sports loving males to turn off the biggest sporting event of the year because of my body and hands. I hoped that I made this Super-Bowl Sunday more memorable than the one where Janet Jackson flashed a breast. I stayed naked and fell asleep on the sofa, feeling pride in my feminine charm and skills.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,158 Followers
12