Wet Pussied Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I was very much stiff and ready to go in. I held my sword and guided it to her waiting pussy and plunged in. oh how hot it was. The next moment I was pumping in her wildly. She grabbed my bums and pressed them and squeezed them. She lewdly said, “Oh you mother fucker, fuck me good. Give me all the cream from your big marbles. Fill me up.”

I pumped and pumped. Suddenly she clenched her teeth and then went limp. She had her orgasm I kept up my pace and it took me 15 minutes to feel the hot lava in my balls swell up and rush to her and then I spewed my lava inside her. It was awesome. My cock slowly went limp and came out of her snatch and I lied down by her.

We started to talk about the sexy thing we just did. She then revealed to me that it was her long wish to seduce me to her bed. I then asked her why she wanted me to call her momma while fucking and she said, “You see I have always wanted my son’s cock too. When I bathe him or see him naked and take his dong in my hands I always get wet in my pussy. I then have to use a cucumber or banana to relieve myself. So I fulfilled both my wishes with you. I hope this is not the last fuck.”

I laughed and said, “Ma ma amar abar khide peyeche. Ami abar tomar guder raush khabo.” (Momma momma I am again feeling hungry for your honey. Can I drink?)

With that I dove for her pussy and started to suck on her again. What followed was another fast and wild fuck session.

From then it has become my habit to go and eat aunty’s pussy and fuck her to my dick’s content once or twice a week and she is always willing.

12