Wet Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Helen and Brenda discover each other.
4.2k words
4.5
48.7k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda tried really hard to focus on work for the rest of the week, but it was so hard. She knew Helen had seen the video and she'd worked out that Helen knew that she knew that Helen had watched the video. So it was now a waiting game to see who approached who first. Brenda decided that Friday morning would be the time to make her move, if Helen didn't make a move first.

Helen for her part knew instantly that Brenda knew she'd seen the video. Helen had realised on the way to work on the Monday that she'd left the video in the drive of Brenda's computer. So it had become a race against time to see if she could get into work earlier than Brenda and get the disc. Unfortunately, a late train meant that didn't happen.

As soon as Brenda appeared at her desk with the figures Helen knew. It was the way Brenda looked at her. It was so obvious and she couldn't help but wonder why Brenda didn't say anything. She wanted Brenda to say something just so she could reassure her; and maybe seduce her.

All through the rest of the week the two women flirted outrageously. When ever they were together there always seemed to be an extra inch or two of flesh on show.

Friday finally arrived and Brenda was in work early. She sat at her desk in a state of high nerves. For some reason she knew that Helen would also be in early and she wasn't disappointed when at half past eight Helen came into the office.

As Helen walked over to her desk Brenda leant out of her office door and called to her, "Helen. Could I have a word before you start work?"

"I didn't know you were in." Helen said as she walked in to Brenda's office.

"Busy day ahead of me." Brenda said smiling, "I need your help with a rather delicate matter. Have a seat."

"Oh, really what's that?" Helen said, a sudden nervous feeling in her stomach, she waited to see if this was about what she thought this was about.

"Well, on Monday when I came into work I found that someone had left a disc in my computer. It has some quite sensitive 'data' on it" Brenda said, emphasising the word 'data', "And I'm not sure who was looking at it or what I should do with them if I found out who it was." Brenda said watching Helen closely.

Helen tried to remain calm but the thought of the video made her stomach even more jumpy and she was convinced that her nipples were getting hard, but she daren't look down. "Well," She said, "What exactly was on the disc that is so confidential, I didn't know we dealt with any confidential 'data' here."

Brenda smiled at Helen's attempt to remain calm, even it was obvious that her body was saying something completely different. Brenda could see Helen's aroused nipples pushing against the material of her white blouse.

"We don't strictly deal with confidential 'data'," Brenda said, "But some of it can be sensitive and could be of a great deal of interest to certain people should they view it, and we don't really know how they'd react."

Helen tried not to think of any of the scenes from the video. "Hmm" She said slowly, "I can see that might be a problem, but if it was of interest to the person that saw it and they liked what they saw, what could they do with it? I don't think anybody here would do anything bad with the 'data', maybe they just saw it, don't see any problem with it and want to say so but can't in case they get into trouble."

Brenda tried not to laugh at the situation. They both knew exactly what they were talking about, but neither was yet prepared to say so. She hoped that they wouldn't be disturbed. Already she was feeling very aroused and slightly damp between the legs.


"That's a very good point, and something I'd already thought about." Brenda said sagely, "I'd need you to back me up if I needed to take any action."

"Of course" Helen said quickly, "Something like this needs to be treated with the greatest confidence and I'd stand by you in any action you needed to take."

"I'm glad you'd be close by to help out," Brenda said trying to suppress a smile, "But how do we find out who it was?"

Helen thought for a moment, "We could check with security, if someone was in at the weekend then they would have to sign in."

"That's a good point, hold on a moment" Brenda said, she picked up the phone and dialled a number.

"Hello, its Brenda Forbes here. Could you tell me if any of my staff were in on Saturday?"

Helen held her breath. She was enjoying this little game of lies but was unsure where it might lead, she knew where she wanted it to go, but what about Brenda? She looked aroused her nipples were hard and poked against the material of her cotton blouse, and a kind of amused smiled was playing across her lips.

Brenda listened for a moment, "Thank you very much," She said and put the phone down.

"Hmm" Brenda said thoughtfully, "Well that straightens that out, I knew who was in. The question is what should I do to punish the member of staff involved? What would you do if you were in my position Helen?"

Helen smiled, "Well, if I was you and I knew that a member of staff had seen that data, but had possibly not seen any problem with it and maybe thought that the 'data' was okay and hadn't told anybody about it in the hope that they might be given access to similar 'data' in the future in a more hands on role. Then I think I would speak to them about it, and reassure them that no harm had been done, and in view of the way they had dealt with the matter I'd say that in future they should be more closely involved in the collection and process of that kind of 'data' and possibly other 'data' closely associated with that type of 'data'."

Trying to remain straight faced, and failing slightly Brenda considered what Helen had said, "Yes, I think that is the correct course of action. In fact that's what I'll do. A member of staff who is that dedicated to her, I mean, their work should be rewarded for this kind of attitude. So yes, I think I'll involve that member of staff with this kind of data collection, and it's processing." Brenda paused for effect, "In fact I have some 'data' that needs processing tonight after work. It's just some light 'data' collection and storage; just a sprinkling really. But if that goes well, then there is some larger, more complicated data that needs processing over the weekend. It's a bit of a mess the 'data' but I'm sure they can sort it out."

"I'm sure the member of staff involved would be more than willing to start straight away." Helen said trying to hide her excitement, "And I can't see weekend work being a problem. Would you like me to tell them or do you want to do it?"

Brenda smiled, "I think I'll let you tell them. I'd like them here in the office at quarter past five sharp."

"Okay" Helen said and stood up to leave.

Brenda also stood up and followed Helen out of her office, "It's such a hot day to day; at this rate I'm going to be drinking all day."

"Same here" Helen said smiling.

The rest of the day couldn't go quickly enough for the both of them. At lunchtime Brenda popped home for an hour or so and returned after lunch with her gym bag.

The afternoon dragged on as one by one staff left. Brenda was an easygoing boss and so long as the work got done she'd let staff leave early. Especially when it was a not sunny Friday and she wanted the office empty as quickly as possible.

Brenda looked at her clock and was excited to see it was five o'clock. She looked out of her office and was pleased to see just Helen left.

Standing up Brenda closed the blinds of her office and then closed the door.

At the sound of the door closing Helen looked up. Her nerves immediately kicked in, followed by a powerful surge of lust for Brenda. As soon as the last member of staff had left at 4.30, Helen had been watching the copy of Brenda's video on her computer, and as a result was feeling horny as hell.

Brenda was busy in her office; opening her bag she took out a bunch of towels, her video camera and its tripod and set it up in the corner of the office. Next she laid the towels on the floor in front of her desk.

Stepping back she admired her work, it was just right. She switched the camera on and sat down at her desk she tried to relax, but it was impossible she felt so horny.

Brenda picked up the phone and dialled Helen's extension.

"Hello, Helen" Brenda said when she answered, "Would you send in the member of staff please."

A few moments later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" Brenda said.

The door opened and Helen stepped into the office and closed the door behind her. She stood looking at Brenda.

Brenda didn't know what to say. They'd come this far and now the next step was more like a large leap.

Helen broke the silence first. "What's this for?" She said gesturing at the towels and video camera.

"Well" Brenda began trying to sound bolder than she felt, "You liked the video so much I though you might like take part in the first part of the next one."

"The first part?" Helen asked, a mischievous smile on her lips.

Brenda smiled, she stood up and walked around the desk and leant against it, her hands flat on the desktop. "Yes. This is the first part." Brenda waved a hand at the towels, "And, if you really enjoyed the video then we could recreate it soon."

Helen moved forward and stood in front of Brenda. She smelt Brenda's light perfume and saw that she was flushed and her nipples were hard and pointy.

"When?" She asked quietly.

Brenda smiled, "Well I have no plans for tomorrow night."

"I didn't; but I think I have now." Helen said looking into Brenda's eyes, "What would we do?"

"You saw the video Helen; we're going to do that." Brenda said smiling. "I'm going to cover you in sweet things, just like I did Ben. Tell me though what did you enjoy most about the video?"

Helen moved closer to Brenda, their bodies almost touching, "I liked it all" She said quietly, "But I enjoyed watching you piss on each other. I loved it when I could see your body soaking wet."

Brenda smiled "And what did you do about it? When you saw me getting pissed on."

"It was such a hot day." Helen said, "And seeing as I was the only person in I decided to strip off and work in the nude. So I sat at your desk, in your chair, naked and worked. When I saw the video, it made me so horny that I spread my legs on your desk and wanked myself off watching you and Ben. And watching you with Ben I wondered if you might be willing to try it with another woman. And I was right. And now were standing here and I'm just waiting for the chance to piss on you. I loved watching you and Ben piss on each other." Helen paused, "And I'm bursting for a piss right now."

Brenda leant forward and stroked Helen's cheek, "Would you like to piss on me Helen?" she whispered in Helen's ear.

Helen was conscious that they were only inches apart. She could feel the heat from Brenda's body. Helen moved closer to Brenda feeling her nipples brush against Brenda's breasts. "Yes Brenda, I want to piss on you."

"Would you like me to undress?" Brenda said slowly to Helen, "Do you want to see my tits? Would you like to touch them? Would you like to suck my clit and slip one of your fingers into my wet pussy? Is that what you want to do to me?" As she spoke she trailed her hand down Helen's body and stoked her ass.

Helen almost melted against Brenda as she felt Brenda's hand on her body. "I want to piss on you fully clothed. I want to see your clothes cling to you."

"And then what?" Brenda asked, her other hand now reaching up to caress Helen's breasts as they pressed against each other.

"Then I want you to piss on me" Helen said breathlessly, "I want you to piss on my face and I want to taste you."

"Then you should do it," Brenda said, "But I want you to be naked, just like you were on Saturday."

Brenda's hand found the buttons on Helen's blouse and she began to slowly unbutton them. As she undid the button's Brenda could see more and more of Helen's breasts. They were a lovely tanned brown and her bra created a wonderful cleavage that Brenda wanted to bury her face in.

When all the buttons were undone Helen shrugged the blouse off and threw it on the desk. Brenda ran her hands over Helens breasts feeling the soft smooth flesh. Helen reached up and unclipped her bra. Brenda immediately slid her hands underneath the bra a cupped Helens large breasts in her hands. She felt the hard nipples as she caressed the soft flesh. Helen threw her bra onto the desk and leaning forward embraced Brenda and kissed her.

Brenda's hands slid down to Helen's arse as they kissed. She began to pull Helen's skirt up and slid her hands under it only to discover that Helen's wasn't wearing any knickers. Brenda's hand caressed the smooth flesh of Helen's arse.

They kissed for a few moments until Helen stepped away from Brenda and unzipping her skirt let it fall to the floor. Now she stood in front of Brenda completely naked.

Brenda could keep her eyes off Helen's body, she let her eyes travel over Helen's tanned body, from her large breasts to her completely shaven pussy.

"You'd better kneel down, I'm ready to burst" Helen said crossing her legs.

Brenda eagerly knelt on the towels and looked up at Helen.

Helen smiled down at her and stepped over to stand right in front of Brenda. Helen opened her legs and Brenda looked up her beautiful pussy.

Helen slid a hand between her legs and gently massaged her pussy. As she did so she started peeing onto her hand. At first it was just a few drops that fell on to the floor and the edge of Brenda's grey skirt.

Then Helen spread her pussy lips and a really began peeing. The stream of piss hit Brenda on the chest and splashed over her blouse and on to her skirt. As Helen continued to piss on her Brenda's blouse quickly became transparent and Helen could see Brenda's dark brown nipples through the material of her blouse and sodden bra.

Brenda lent back and Helen stepped forward to stand with her legs apart over her, all the time pissing on Brenda.

Brenda lent back further onto her elbows and Helen moved further up her body until she was able to piss directly onto Brenda's face.

Feeling the piss on her face Brenda opened her mouth and let Helen fill it with her golden nectar. As soon as her mouth was full Brenda swallowed the mouthful of piss, as she did so Helen continued to piss on her upturned face.

Helen could feel the stream beginning to slacken and she tensed her muscles to force the last remaining pee out. She crouched down on Brenda's lap and pissed directly on to her skirt.

Brenda sat up and embraced Helen pressing her soaking body against Helen as she kissed her.

Helen could taste her pee on Brenda's lips and began kissing Brenda's face licking the pee off her.

Finally she stopped peeing and sat back feeling the dampness of Brenda's skirt against her arse.

Brenda lent back, "I guess I really should get out of these wet clothes." She said looking at Helen.

Helen wasted no time in beginning to unbutton Brenda's blouse, once open she ran her hands over Brenda's large breasts and kneaded the dark nipples through her bra. Sitting up Brenda reached around and unbuttoned the bra and pulled it off. Her large breasts spilled out into Helen's hands as she rubbed them. Lowering her face to then she licked the piss off them as she took a nipple in her mouth and sucked the hard nub of flesh feeling it pucker up as she did so.

She felt Brenda's hands on her legs, one sliding around to caress her arse and the other on the inside of her thigh close to her pussy.

She tried to slide her own hand into Brenda's knickers, but her skirt was too tight.

Sitting up she leant back, "You'll need to stand up."

Brenda did as she was told and stood up so Helen could remove her skirt. Helen knelt in front of Brenda and unzipped the skirt and pulled it down. As she did so she found herself staring straight at Brenda's pussy; she had no knickers on either. Helen's eyes were glued to Brenda's pussy. Brenda's pubic hair was trimmed short and completely shaven around her pussy.

Helen had fantasised about what she wanted to do if she ever got to be with Brenda, and now she was face to face to her dreams desire.

She looked up at Brenda who read the lust that was written across Helen's face. Brenda opened her legs and watched as Helen buried her face between them.

Helen's tongue flicked across Brenda's clit as she slid a hand around to caress Brenda's lovely arse, the other hand made its way slowly up the inside of her leg to caress Brenda's pussy. A few moments later Brenda felt Helen slid two fingers deep inside her.

Brenda leant back against her desk as Helen fingered her and sucked her clit. It was no good she couldn't hold it and she began to piss on Helen.

The floodgates opened and Helen has drenched as Brenda pissed all over her. She could feel the warm pee cascading over her face, on to her boobs and down her body to pool around her pussy and run over her legs.

Helen opened her mouth and sucked in as much pee as possible then she swallowed it. Leaning forward she pushed her head into the stream and let Brenda piss over her. The feeling of the piss in her hair was wonderfully and made her feel so naughty.

Again she put her mouth to the stream of pee and let it fill her mouth, and again she swallowed it. Then sensing that Brenda was almost finished she lent back and let Brenda finish off by piss over her breasts as she rubbed the pee all over them.

As soon as she had finished peeing Brenda knelt down in front of Helen and leant forward to kiss her. As they kissed they moved to the floor and Brenda lay on top of Helen kissing her, their wet bodies rubbing against each other.

Brenda slowly began kissing her way down Helen's body, across her breasts giving each nipple a good suck, down across her stomach and pierced belly button, then down to the smooth skin of her crotch.

Helen opened her legs to give Brenda access to her pussy. Brenda turned around and straddled Helen so they were in the 69 position, and then for the first time in her life buried her head between another woman's thighs and began licking Helen's beautifully smooth shaven pussy. Brenda ran her tongue along Helen's slit, down over her clit and down to her pussy where she delicately ran her tongue around Helen's lips before sliding it inside. She could taste Helen's juices as such licked her.

Helen reached up and pulled Brenda's pussy open and dived straight in pushing her tongue in as deep as it would go and then pulling it back out. Soon her face was awash with Brenda's juice as she tongue fucked Brenda, Helen swallowed the tangy juices. She turned her attention to Brenda's slit and sucked the hard nub of flesh into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it, teasing the clit out from its hood and running her tongue around it. At the same time she slipped two fingers in to Brenda's pussy and began finger fucking her.

Brenda was in heaven, Helen's ministrations to her pussy were driving her wild and she copied her. Moving her mouth to Helen's clit she began sucking and licking at whilst pushing two fingers deep inside Helen and fucking her.

How longer they were like this they neither knew nor cared. Their only thought now was the pleasure that they were giving and receiving. Both women were covered in each other's juices as they sucked and fingered each other.

In the corner of the room the camera carried on recording the scene in front of it, the two women's bodies reflected in its lens.

Suddenly Brenda came with a huge groan which was hard because her face was still buried between Helen's legs; she'd never felt anything like as powerful before,

All she could do was cry out, her stifled moans filling the room. She pushed down hard on Helen smothering her face.

"Don't stop" Brenda cried lifting her head for a moment, "Please don't stop!"

12