Wet Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers

“Well, yea, but it was like, more than that.”

She turned me around to face her. She had a weird look on her face. She lowered her voice, almost whispering.

“Did you ever like, you know…play with yourself?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, like get yourself off? Play with yourself?”

I didn’t know what she was talking about, and she must have known.

“Like, masturbate?”

“No.”

I kind of knew what masturbating was. They told us in health class, but I didn’t really get it. I had never done it before.

“You do that?”

Karin smiled and nodded her head.

“I do it all the time! Oh Bridgette, you have to try it, it’s so awesome!”

“Really?”

“Yea! and when Jen does it right before she goes to sleep, she doesn’t have any accidents. We used to do it together, before we went to sleep.”

“Really? So you think if I did that it would help?”

“I don’t know, maybe. It worked for Jen. But you should do it anyway, just cause it feels so awesome.”

“But isn’t that like…bad?”

“Bad? Why would it be bad? It’s not like you’re doing anything wrong. Everybody does it you know. I’ll bet even mom does it.”

“Mom?”

“Probably! It’s no big deal, and it feels so good.”

“I guess. But I don’t…what do I do?”

Karin smiled at me.

“It’s okay. Let’s get out of the shower though, so mom doesn’t think we’re in here too long, and I’ll show you what to do.”

“Okay.”

We finished cleaning off and got out of the shower. I was feeling nervous and excited. I didn’t know what to expect, but I was excited that this could help me not pee the bed anymore. I would be able to sleep without that stupid plastic on my bed. And above everything else, Karin was being so cool with me, I almost didn’t know what to do.

We dried off and went to leave the bathroom.

“I’ll go check to make sure mom is asleep. Go to my room, and I’ll be right there.”

“But I want to get dressed.”

She smiled. “You don’t need clothes. Besides, you can’t play with yourself with your clothes on.”

I felt really stupid.

“…And your bed has that plastic on it, it’ll be too loud. Besides, there’s more room in my bed.”

I waited in Karin’s room. I always liked her room, and wished it was mine. It was so cool. I felt kind of silly sitting there with no clothes on, but as soon as she came in, I forgot all about it.

“Mom’s like totally out.” She said as she closed the door.

“Why are you sitting there, get into bed silly.”

“But…”

“Don’t worry, you won’t wet the bed, I promise.”

I did what she said and got into her bed. It was so warm and cozy. She turned the lights on and got into bed with me. Her foot touched my leg and I jumped.

“Just relax, you have nothing to worry about.”

She pulled the covers down, and told me to roll on my back. She rolled on her side to face me, and pulled my legs open.

“Give me your hand.”

She took my hand and held it for a second before putting it palm down on my boob.

“Now close your eyes and think of something sexy.”

I closed my eyes, but I didn’t know what she meant. She must have known.

“Just think of something that makes you feel…sexy. Something that makes you feel good.”

I still didn’t understand. “Like what?”

“Like…are there any boys you like?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, just think of a cute boy that you might like. Pretend you are kissing him.”

“I tried to think of cute boys at school, and finally picked one. I had never thought about him before, especially like this, but I did what she said.

“Pretend he’s kissing you and touching you. Like this is his hand touching you.”

She squeezed my hand, and pushed it into my boob. I felt so stupid thinking about him, and I opened my eyes.

“Just relax.”

She moved closer to me, and I could feel her body next to mine. My stomach felt funny. She moved my hand down my belly between my legs.

“Just touch yourself down there until it feels good.”

She moved my hand around on my vagina, but It didn’t really feel like anything.

“Does that feel good?”

“I guess.”

She let out a long breath.

“Okay, here…”

She licked her fingers and slid closer to me, so she was almost on top of me.

“I’ll show you what it feels like, and then you can do it to yourself later.”

She put her fingers between my legs, and I jumped as soon as she touched me.

“Just relax.”

She pushed my hand away and started to rub me. I never felt anything so good before. I could hear the sounds her fingers were making as she touched me. I started to make noises because it felt so good, like nothing I’d ever felt before.

She giggled quietly. “Shhh…don’t be too loud, you’ll wake mom.”

I tried not to make noise, but it felt so good. My whole body was tingling, and the more she touched me, the better it felt between my legs. The feeling kept getting bigger and bigger. She put one of her fingers inside me, and it felt really good.

“Wow, your pussy is so tight.” She whispered. I didn’t know what she meant. She moved faster and faster, and I wanted more. I started to push against her as the feeling got bigger.

“That’s it Bridgette, cum for me.”

I still didn’t know what she was talking about, but I didn’t care. Whatever she was doing to me was the best thing I’d ever felt, and I never wanted it to end.

“Wow, you are so hot!”

I looked over at her, and noticed that she was rubbing herself between her legs with her other hand. I wondered if she was feeling the same way I was. She started bumping into me.

“Oh Bridgette…Are you gonna cum soon? I’m gonna cum with you! Uugh…It feels so good! You’re pussy is so wet!”

She was really rubbing me fast now, and the feeling was so big and good, and I couldn’t breathe. I watched as her naked body pushed against mine, and it looked so cool. Her toes started to curl, and the feeling got so strong, like it would never stop.

“Kar…Karin…Pleeaase stop!”

“Your almost there Bridgette, I can feel you! You’re going to cum!”

All of a sudden, The feeling exploded where she was touching me. I squeezed my whole body, and it felt so good, like everything was blowing up inside me. I couldn’t breathe, and I started to scream. Karin quickly put her hand over my mouth, but kept rubbing me with the other one. Then as quick as it came, it went away. My whole body tingled and relaxed, like I had no control over it. Karin stopped rubbing me, and rolled onto her back. She rubbed herself really fast, and her hips lifted off the bed. Her mouth was open wide, but she wasn’t making a sound. I knew she was feeling the same thing I just felt. Finally she came down, and breathed loudly. She rolled next to me, and we both lay there trying to breath.

“Wasn’t that awesome?”

I just nodded, feeling like I wasn’t able to talk.

“I told you. Now you know what it feels like, and you can do it to yourself, whenever you want.”

“Yea.”

“Or, we can do it to each other too.”

“We can?”

“Uh-huh, but you can’t tell anybody. Jen and me used to do it to each other all the time.”

“Why? Couldn’t you just do it to yourself?”

“Yea, but it feels so much better when someone does it for you.”

“Why can’t we tell anybody?”

“Because, you don’t talk about it. And we shouldn’t do it with each other because we are sisters. If anyone ever found out that I did that to you, they would thing we were sick or something. You’re not supposed to have sex with people in your family. And also, we’re both girls, people would think we were gay.”

“Sex? That was sex? And you and Jen are both girls. Why can you have sex with her?”

She rolled into me and laughed. “Oh Bridgette, you’re so funny.” She kissed me on the cheek, and explained it all to me. She told me what we did wasn’t really sex, but it wasn’t like masturbating either. She talked about things that I had never even heard of before, about lesbians and incest, and just sex, but when she was done, I understood everything. I still didn’t really see how what we did was wrong, but I wouldn’t say anything to anyone.

It was really late by the time she got done telling me all these things, and I was really tired. She was falling asleep, and I decided I should go to my room. I started to get out of bed.

“Where ya goin?”

“I thought I should go to bed.”

“No, stay here with me. Mom leaves for work early tomorrow, she won’t know.”

She grabbed me and pulled me back into her bed and snuggled close to me. I didn’t really want to sleep in my stupid plastic bed anyway.

“But what if I…”

“I told you I don’t care. You probably won’t anyway, but if you do, I don’t care, just stay.”

I took a deep breath, and before I knew what was happening, Karin kissed me on the lips, and put her tongue in my mouth. She kept it there for a second, and then moved away. It felt weird at first, but then it felt nice, and I didn’t want her to stop.

“I love you Bridgette.”

“I love you too.”

The next thing I remember is waking up in my sister’s bed the next morning. I felt so good, like I slept for the first time in years. Karin wasn’t there, and I wondered where she was. Then It hit me, I didn’t wet the bed! I slept the whole night without peeing! I felt so good I started to laugh. Karin was right! She helped me!

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers
12