Wet Tee Shirt Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with all those goodies to myself, it was impossible not to stare at Patty, barely a yard away, and apparently, not the least bit self-conscious. My eyes alternated between her full, heaving boobs, assuming an infinite variety of changing shapes; the deep vortex of her innie navel; her luscious, meaty, wet pussy; and lovely, sex-maxed face. I loved Patty's body, too. I could see Gary peering around Patty's shoulders gazing at Nippley Nancy's respective goodies. I don't care how good your own girl is, a man wants the other one just out of his reach. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Cussing and screaming like drunken sailors, the girls came a huge orgasm at about the same time and then came to a complete stop, clamping down hard on our dicks buried ball-deep in their sopping-wet cunts. After a long, still pause, Nippley Nancy said, "OK, we've had our Big Cum now, so let's milk every drop of sperm out of these fine boys. Ready, Patty?"

"Ready, Nancy" replied Patty.

The chair had gradually inched forward by this point that my knees were literally knocking against Gary's, and the girls positioned their feet sole-to-sole—Nippley Nancy's left against Patty's right, Patty's left against Nancy's' right for ideal leverage—and slowly began to piston our raging hard cocks in perfect harmony. Ever so gradually, they increased their pace until we were being fucked furiously fast. I saw Patty's fingers slip down onto Gary's scrotum, and within seconds, Nippley Nancy's sharp little fingernails began to tickle mine.

That's all it took, and I belted out, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Goddammit, I gonna cum, too!!!" Gary shouted at the top of his lungs.

With only seconds to go, I considered what was the best thing to look at to make it an optimum orgasm. I managed to pry my eyes from Patty, used both hands to peel Nancy's buns apart, rocked her forward, and focused right on her beautiful pussy. Gary must have thought the same thing about Patty, and he did the exact same thing to her, peeling apart her buns and pushing her forward for the perfect dick-in-her-pussy view. This caused the soles of both girls' feet to disengage and their legs to slip over the outside of our thighs, so that they came to rest with their inner thighs supporting them on the tops of our upper thighs. Our dicks never came out of their pussies, but the sudden shift did temporarily stall ejaculation.

Just as well, as, in the process, we had also pushed our gals' faces into one another's crotch. Unbelievably, they turned their heads sideways, latched on to each others' clits like moray eels, and vigorously, loudly, lick-sucked!!! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

My eyes were right on Nippley Nancy's oversize pussy lips, hugging my cock on the outstroke, disappearing into her hole on the instroke. She had a really tight pussy, and I silently thanked God for helping me to keep from cumming for hours on end. Just then, I felt fingers tickling my balls again—the secret formula while fucking to guarantee me to shoot. I looked and noticed that Nancy's fingernail polish had rubbed off. Her nails were not as long, either. And her fingers had grown, too! Wait a minute, those were PATTY'S fingers, and NANCY was likewise busy tickling GARY'S jewels. WOW!!! The old switcheroo!

With a simultaneous ear-splitting cry, we all came, I blasting salvo after salvo of hot man-juice into Nipples' contorting pussy while Gary did the same into Patty's twitching love box. In this awkward position and with all the thrusting going on, it was not surprising that our peni accidentally slipped out of our respective lady's vagina. Now, recalling the position we were in and that they were sucking each other's clits, where is the most likely place such a slipped-out penis would go?

The other girl's mouth!!! That's right, another switcheroo: Patty hungrily sucked me into her mouth, and Nipples sucked Gary into hers, as well, they switching hands to continuing tickling the alternate man's balls. We were both still cumming, and I've got to tell you, the novel sensation of being in a new girl's suctioning mouth made us both continue to ejaculate for what may very well have been the longest lasting orgasm of our entire lives! We just kept cumming and cumming and cumming as they just kept sucking and sucking and tickling

At last, we were empty, and the girls lay back onto our heaving chests. We all just panted silently for several minutes while Gary and I watched prodigious quantities of cum slowly run out of the girls' pussies and over their large labia, flared out from all the fucking like the bell of a flugelhorn.

"I had another Big Cum," said Patty, licking my semen from her lips.

"Me, too," admitted Nipples, taking a finger to relocate a bit of Gary's errant sperm from her cheek to rub in circles around her pointy left nipple.

"I guess you could say we had a Big Cum," chuckled Gary, in an extreme understatement.

Noting the complete absence of any trace of cum on the tips of our respective cocks, I acknowledged, "And you certainly kept your promise to 'milk every drop of sperm' out of us."

We crashed with our own gal in our bedrooms, and, though I was tired, I was already planning the full-blown orgy we'd have with them the following morning. I mean, shit, they were sucking each other's clits and the other guy's cock without so much as a polite suggestion. Just think how kinky we could get with them sporting freshly rested morning wood!

I awoke with my usual hard-on, but no there was no Nippley Nancy anywhere to service it. She left a nice note, saying, "Thanks for the best sex of my life. Sorry to fuck and run, but I had an early Greyhound to catch back home. Kisses, (Nippley) Nancy ."

I realized then that I did not know her last name or even where she was from. I thought she was, like me, a university student. Had she come to the bar alone? Apparently so. And a bus back home? Must not live close by. She did have a very country accent and was awfully young-looking, surely 18, but probably a high school senior. I speculated that Nancy was most likely from a small town, where everybody knows everybody else' business, and had made a trip to our college town to get wild and cut loose. She certainly had done that, all right! None of this occurred to me the night before, and, besides the great sex, I really liked Nancy and wanted to see her some more. But I had no way of finding her and never saw or heard from her again.

But I'm an optimist. Overall, it was great. I don't think Nancy would have gone home with me had she won the wet tee-shirt contest, and I don't think Patty would have done what she did had she not won. I'm certain the other two contestants, along with at least two lucky guys, had a sex-filled evening, too. And the rest of the crowd got to enjoy Patty's stunning performance. They may have even been converted to a new type of music. And, of course, Patty herself had won a cool five hundred bucks.

When you think about it, everyone was a winner that evening.

12