Wet Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Dunkings turn to Sneaky underwater sex.
785 words
4.08
42.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers

Sue and Deep Water

I was watching Traci gulping much-needed breaths to try to refill her tortured lungs so I didn't see Sue heading in my direction. Her hands closed on my hips and her legs wrapping round my thighs as she took a breath and dropped underwater. She pulled me down with her to the middle of the pool ladder. Fuck! We were over eight feet deep here and the bottom was still a long ways down.

Luckily, I had managed to gulp a deep breath before going under. She pulled us down rung by ring until we reached the bottom at the sixteen-foot mark. She hung onto the ladder and wrapped a slim arm round my body obviously determined to keep me down there as long as possible. I concentrated on holding my breath.

To my surprise (after a short time) it was not too hard to hold my breath in the arm of Sue. She looked up to the surface to guarantee that the rest of the family were wrestling and dunking each other in the far end. With a grin kissed me, hard on the lips while at the same time letting go of the ladder to place the other hand on the front of my Speedos. She grabbed my rock-hard erection and pulled it up out of the front of my swimsuit.

We were both starting to need air but having her do this to me (even underwater on the bottom of the pool) outweighed the pressure in my lungs. I began to fondle her still covered breasts - the breath starting to escape from her lips as she closed her eyes and gave a small gurgled moan of pleasure. She pulled the fabric of her sheer suit aside and with her other hand pulled my cock and slipped it up inside of her! It was just like she was mounting a dildo or something!

We had been down a long time so I did not have much time to thrust it into her hot cunt. We both needed air and could easily drown making love underwater. When her bursts of bubbles became much larger and she was struggling with the desperate need to breathe she let go of me and headed swiftly for the surface with me following her cute little spandex covered butt.

Both of us hung onto the side of the pool and breathing hard as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Mmmmmm, meet me here tonight, after everyone has gone to bed," she whispered, and then she was gone heading towards the five-foot end of the pool leaving me to make my own way there. I was trying to ignore the aching hardness that distorted the front of my Speedos.

Dinner

If the mom had seen it, she didn't say anything and the rest of the swim was mostly splashing and a few long dunking for the girls. At dinner that evening, Sue acted as if nothing had happened and seemed to avoid my eyes as we made small talk around the table.

I spent the rest of the evening wondering if Sue had actually meant what she had said in the pool earlier though I made sure my Speedos were on hand.

Martin asked, "Are you going to fuck my sister underwater tonight, Mike?"

"I.....err....." I stammered totally taken aback by this outright question from a friend who had asked as casually as is asking if I were going to the park next day.

"I reckon you are," he with a cheeky grin, "She loves it! The pool will be good but she also likes to take it underwater in the bath tub."

"I don't think I will be," I answered as calmly as I possibly could, "I haven't got a condom as I wasn't expecting to ... er ... go to bed with your darling sister."

"Oh that's alright!" Martin replied brightly, "She's on the pill, and she doesn't like them anyway. Can I watch?"

"No you damn well can't!" I answered marching out of the door to my own room. Martin's, "Jerk!" following me down the corridor. I lay awake with a pounding heart and a rampant eagerness until I heard the small sounds of the house totally cease. I was unable to really believe what I had just heard from Martin - that our sexual activity was common knowledge it seemed to everyone in the house.

I wondered whether the mom knew. Admittedly, we were both over the legal age, but even so I wasn't sure that she would approve of her daughter having sexual relations with what amounted to a complete stranger on virtually the first meeting.

To be continued ...

Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers