Wet Workout

Story Info
A woman gets more than she expects during a spa session.
4.6k words
4.23
106.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJBlax
DJBlax
6 Followers

Allison had jet-black hair cropped close to the scalp, with just a fleck or two of premature silver, was five feet and four inches tall and was determined to not let anyone push her around. Her arms, legs, abs, were strong and well toned, from constant workouts. She had a delicate face, and the nose that Michael Jackson wished he had. Her smile, on those rare occasions when you saw it, was devastating.

Allison took a certain amount of secret pride at being occasionally confused as a man around the health club. Clearly a part of the reason for this was what she wore for her workouts. Allison was never dressed in revealing clothing. No aerobics tights. Plunging necklines, out. No, it was the same thing, every day. A sports bra, a men’s cut t shirt, a loose fitting pair of shorts, sometimes with bicycle pants underneath, calf length white tube socks and her cross trainers. Break it up, people: nothing sexy to see here.

Once, as she was heading into the weight room, one of the glorified towel boys they titled “athletic assistants” yelled out, “Pardon me, sir, but we will be shutting down for maintenance in fifteen minutes.” And another woman, who Allison actually thought was attractive called in a very flirtatious manner, “Hey guy, are you through with the Stairmaster?” after an intense workout left her leaning on the rails, head down and breathing gutturally.

Allison was surprised when this woman came over and squeezed her shoulder and brushed the back of her hand across both cheeks of Allison’s butt in an “accidental” way that let you know there was no accident. In turn, the flirt was surprised when Allison turned to face her.

Of course, this sort of thing literally could only happen from behind. Allison’s ample, full C cup-size breasts were unmistakably feminine and most certainly her own. And even in the ordinary outfits she always wore while working out, there was a constant hint of extra bounce in her step. It was distracting for the other female members of her gym, and for the men, it was a tidbit to enjoy.

Still, Allison never understood why people seemed to be so attracted to her. Did she simply sweat pheromones? Half the time she never even knew she was being ogled. And on those occasions when she discovered the voyeur, she was nearly always repulsed by the thought that someone so obviously disgusting would dare think she would be “gettable.”

Allison hadn’t had a “regular” relationship in about six months. The whys to this problem were quite tedious indeed. Between work and working out, and discovering a particular vibrator with a particular hard rubber attachment in a particular place (that a well-thanked co-worker recommended on the sly), Allison was getting in work on all fronts. And her work was long, intense and very fulfilling.

Still, the thought of a romantic love would occasionally embrace Allison, usually at a very inopportune moment, like when she should have been paying closer attention to her surroundings.

Recently at the gym, Allison was doing chin-ups. She had already done a bunch of reps, feeling the burn in her arms, her biceps starting to fatigue. As she gripped the steel rod, she imagined it was the lengthening hardness of her fantasy lover, this unnamed six foot five stud with bedroom eyes. Though he frequently worked out at the same time as Allison, he never looked far enough down to notice her.

Allison hoped stud man would walk past while she was poised on the bar so he could actually see her, and, lost in her carnal fantasy, started smiling secretly to herself as she felt the space between her legs warming.

When she looked up, the Sir Studley was not there. Instead, it was that grim and gangly looking towel boy she had seen several times before, staring two holes through her shirt. He actually had the audacity to wink! Allison jumped down, grabbed her gear and left without showering or changing.

Then, the following Wednesday evening, Allison felt the need for a runner’s high.

It was supposed to be a five-mile jog around the neighborhood, which made sense since it was the height of summer. But a sudden line of thundershowers with dangerous lightning just began as Allison was heading out the door. So, why not make use of the treadmills at the gym?

So, instead of running down the driveway, She drove down in her Accord and made the three-minute trip over to the health spa just before the rain really started to come down.

Allison was a bit surprised that there didn’t seem to be anyone anywhere inside. No one at the reception desk. No trainers or towel boys visible.

Yet, aside from the lack of humanity, which Allison saw as a definite plus, everything else seemed the same as always.

A boom of thunder crashed behind her, making her jump. She was very glad she didn’t attempt to go running in the monsoon conditions that were quickly forming on the other side of the large, plate glass windows.

Allison ran a hand through her hair to shake out any excess rainwater. She made tracks for the treadmills.

On her way, there was a rare perk: a free beverage table. A brand new sports drink was sponsoring a promotion, and there was a group of clipboards as well as bunches of bottles of the product, cooling in ice and water in a non-descript gray industrial-sized wastebasket.

Allison eyeballed the clipboards and the drinks. It’s about time this spa gave her something for free, she thought as she picked up a clipboard.

It seemed that the main thrust of the questions for this survey involved, well, involved urination. Pissing. Peeing.

Allison really never thought much about peeing. Even when she was actually peeing, it really wasn’t anything to “think about” much less answer questions on a survey about!

According to the rules, you were supposed to fill out this survey completely, then drink a bottle, wait 45 minutes, drink another bottle, continue to work out for an hour and then give your final analysis.

The nice thing about rules: when no one is around to watch you don’t have to follow them, thought Allison.

She immediately took two of the bottles from the icy water. She opened the red drink first, making certain the top had not been tampered with or damaged in any way. She brought the bottle’s opening to her nostrils. It had a “cherryesque” aroma, and a general look about it that said “drink me!” Allison sipped.

It was good! In fact, the words ‘surprisingly tasty’ actually came to mind! It had a slightly salty after note, but that was not a negative. The drinkability factor for this beverage was high. Allison tilted her head back and downed the sixteen-ounce bottle in a series of continuous swallows. She hadn’t realized just how thirsty she was.

Normally, Allison would never drink more than one bottle of anything before her workout, but as she took a few steps, it seemed to her that the drink felt like it vanished, almost as if it evaporated in her stomach. Wow! A drink that refreshes and doesn’t weigh you down? Amazing.

Plenty more where that came from. She grabbed a third bottle (another of the red) and immediately began sipping the lemon-lime flavor as she reached the treadmills.

As tasty as the Cherry flavor was, this lemon-lime was even more refreshing and energizing! Inside her own head, Allison felt as though lightning was flashing, as she programmed the machine for her run.

She polished off the second bottle of the drink, and, just like before, it felt as if she had nothing in her stomach!

Running. Allison suddenly felt this burst of speed and she aggressively started her workout on level 4, something she had never done, until today.

Allison closed her eyes and became one with the treadmill. She moved with a machine-like precision that even surprised her! The rest of the world vanished… it was just Allison and the treadmill, moving, moving, moving. Legs pounding, blood pulsing, churning away. She just started to feel some endorphins kick in. Whoosh! Allison was feeling it, and the feeling was good, covering her in a wash of heat, sweat and the runner’s high, for which she always came.

When Allison looked at the odometer, she couldn’t believe it. She had gone fourteen miles.

Fourteen miles? That can’t be. That’s half a marathon! Did the machine not reset from the last user’s session?

Or could it have been that Allison actually did run fourteen miles? How much time had passed?

When Allison looked up, she gasped.

Tommy, now wearing his nametag, the same particularly seedy “athletic assistant” from her chin-up episode was standing there, staring at her, yet again.

Tommy! Of all people. He was one of the sloppier assistants, never seemed to know or care about anything related to the gym, and was constantly and clearly ogling anything with a vagina that entered the spa.

“What time is it?” Allison sputtered, attempting to cover her shock.

“Time for you to get a watch.” Tommy replied, using this moment to tuck the front of his shirt back into his pants, ever so gingerly. He smiled up at her, as he fine-tuned his trouser adjustment.

All this and fifth-grade schoolyard comments, Allison thought. She eyed Tommy suspiciously. Unshaven, unkempt, uncaring and unbelievable. Everything horrible in a man, all embodied in this one dude, and here he was, and no one else around.

Allison suddenly got a weird feeling in her gut.

“Hey, where is everybody?” Allison asked, trying to make this into a normal conversation.

“Most people don’t come to exercise under flash flood conditions,” Tommy sneered.

“So you’re working alone today?” Allison shrugged.

“According to the contract, someone has to be on the premises at all times, even in weather like this.”

Thunder rolled.

Allison took another bottle of the cherry drink and took a bunch of big swigs to look tough.

Tommy slowly walked towards her. He didn’t seem threatening, but Allison was suddenly on her guard, fight or flight responses sending messages to her body from her brain.

“So, why are you here? Making sure you get every penny of your membership fees?” Tommy wiped his hands on the front of his trousers and pushed his right fist into his pocket, while the other hand seemed to flail in the air.

Allison shook her head. He is disgusting, she thought as she sipped some more of the beverage. I hope he does try something so I can have an excuse to kick his ass.

“And did you fill out the questionnaire for that drink survey?” Tommy asked.

“Are you in charge of it?” Allison shot back.

“Look at me. I’m not in charge of anyone or anything around here. I’m just the lowly nobody, here to do your bidding.”

“Well, in that case, get lost.”

Tommy stared for a moment, almost as if he didn’t understand what he just heard, then, he moved, slowly at first, but then quickly striding out into the common area of the spa, and disappeared from sight.

Allison breathed a sigh of relief as she finished about half of her bottle. She peeked out of the front windows for a quick weather check. Still coming down hard. She thought she should go upstairs and do a couple of sets on the Nautilus machine and get out of there, assuming the weather had cleared. Leaving the bottle, she climbed to Level Two.

She began to warm and work her inner thigh muscles then got into the machine, when she suddenly felt a strange sensation.

Allison saw there were a few drops of liquid on her shorts. At first she looked up at the ceiling to see if there was a hole in the roof. Then, she realized what happened. Somehow, she managed to leak a drop or two into her shorts from the inside.

Allison was quietly mortified. That simply does not happen! Allison’s bladder control had never been a problem, even as a small girl. Allison was always aware of how much Allison could take and Allison always knew when Allison had to go a full ten minutes before there was trouble. Always. She shook her head.

Thank goodness there were no other members around to spot her spot. She exited into the common area and went to the door for the Women’s Locker Room.

Allison started getting very funny feelings between her legs as she walked. She tried to hurry up by jogging, but that only made it worse.

As she walked gingerly down the stairs, thighs now practically fused together, Allison began to realize that the sports beverage that she had nearly three full bottles of had a not so very nice side effect.

Strangely, Allison started to feel aroused as she tightened her vaginal muscles, the now slightly damp cloth of her panties cupping her moistened cavity. Well, that was okay, anything to take her mind off of her bladder, which suddenly felt like there was a small lake inside it.

Allison walked tiptoe across the floor, finally reaching the Locker Room door. Once inside, it was a mere twenty feet past the changing area to the toilets and sweet relief.

She grasped the handle and pulled the door. She pushed the door. She shook the door.

It was locked.

No. It couldn’t be! Wait. This was the work of Tommy. The evil, ugly man!

What to do, what to do? Allison wasn’t Hoover Dam, but she was beginning to wish she were.

Plan B.: The Men’s Locker Room on the opposite side of the floor. Would Tommy have locked this too? Or maybe he was inside, just waiting for her to come in.

No, Allison thought. I’m too smart for that obvious trick.

She decided to go downstairs to the basement and hover over a drain she happened to know about in a quiet corner. It was remote. It was convenient. It was a quicker choice than going over to the Men’s lockers and a dryer choice than squatting in the back alley during this storm.

Allison actually took to locking her knees together and hopping up on the guardrail for the stairs, crossing her legs and sliding down to the bottom.

She positioned her ass on the railing and crossed her legs firmly. She slid down to the bottom, hopped off, and pranced over to the area, behind a private door.

It felt like the liquids were backing up into her eyeballs at this point! She just had to go, go, go!

Allison called out a hello to see if there was any answer, as she trot, trot, trotted to the drain.

She stopped for a moment to hear if there was any sound of any sort. It was perfectly still. There was no one here.

Quickly, quickly, quickly she yanked down her shorts and stepped out of them. She still had the presence of mind to fold them neatly and place them behind her. Allison’s panties had become tightly wedged inside the lips of her vagina, which actually helped her hold for as long as she was able.

Allison gingerly slid the panties out of her pussy lips, which had actually swollen in size, much like they did when oral sex was performed on her. Her clitoris had also become turgid and quite sensitive. She let out a small gasp and rolled her eyes backward, biting her lower lip as the fabric of her panties brushed against her clit when she was sliding it off.

As Allison took note of this, she also realized that her nipples felt very tight. They were so erect, she could feel them tingling. As she was waiting for her bladder to release the floodgates, Allison quickly removed her T-shirt and gently released her breasts from the tight confines of her sports bra. Her boobs spilled forward and Allison stared, amazed at what she was looking at: her nipples jutted out nearly a half-inch from their areolae!

Allison squatted down, balancing herself with her right hand behind her. She breathed another sigh as she could feel the muscles between her legs finally begin to relax, as she gingerly placed her fingers of her left hand between her legs and on her mound to help spread herself open.

“You know, that’s not right.”

Oh, God!

Allison instantly tensed and tried desperately to cover up something, any part of her body that slimeballs should never see. But it was too late. From her breasts to her belly button to her box, Tommy got a look. He got an “I’m going to memorize this for later” good look.

“So, this is your game,” Tommy sighed. “You come down here, get butt naked, and plan to piss on my floor? I guess you expect me to mop up your spillage.”

“Look. The bathroom was locked.” Allison shouted, pulling up her panties, not that it mattered at that point. “Why was the bathroom locked?”

“Locked? You’re crazy.” Tommy said, watching Allison’s nipples disappear as she scrambled to cover her tits with her t-shirt. “Everything is wide open.”

Allison could see Tommy shifting from foot to foot, hands in pockets, as he continued to stare at her nipples, still so hard they could be seen through the fabric.

“If it was open, why would I come down here?” asked Allison, indignantly.

“You were the one who did it. Maybe you should tell me.” Tommy smirked and was that another wink he made?

“You disgust me.” Allison said, stepping back to reach for her shorts.

“You know, you were the one set to pee on the floor,” Tommy said, taking a step forward, then another before lunging.

“No!”

Tommy rushed Allison and before she could move, put her in a headlock. Quickly taking a bungee cord he had in his back pocket, he hog tied her and had her kneel, knees slightly apart, wearing just the panties and shirt. In a moment, it was done.

Tommy inspected his handiwork. Allison repositioned herself to an awkward sitting posture by the drain, and was glaring up. Tommy pulled up a rolling chair and sat down a few feet away. He tossed a couple of towels by her side for her to kneel on as he paced around her.

“What do you plan to do to me?”

“Nothing. Nothing at all.”

“Nothing?” Allison began to get worried again.

“Nothing to you, but I might do something for you.” Tommy smiled. “You look thirsty.”

“No, I’m not.”

“And you didn’t finish this bottle you drank upstairs.” Tommy stood and presented her third bottle, crotch level, between his fingers, swinging like a pendulum before her.

Allison worriedly looked at the bottle, nearly half-full.

“You aren’t going to make me drink that, are you?”

“This? No,” Tommy said, pouring the contents down the drain in front of her. “You can drink this.”

Tommy revealed an unopened liter-sized container of the lemon-lime drink.

Allison flinched. “I can’t.”

“Or maybe you want to go to the bathroom?”

Allison turned her face away.

“Maybe you want to keep from ruining your panties, is that it?” Tommy asked. “Maybe I should get those out of the way for you, seeing that you can’t.”

“It’s okay. I don’t have to go. I was kidding.” Allison struggled, trying to keep her legs closed as much as she could.

“You know what? I think it’s still raining outside.” Tommy smiled. “Yeah. It’s really coming down in a rush.”

Allison shifted uncomfortably.

“You know what it reminds me of? Niagara Falls. The water just races down, non-stop. Drip, drip, drip!”

”Oh! Please. Would you shut up?” Allison grunted.

“And I think you’ve earned a drink for that mean comment!” Tommy nodded. He brought the bottle over to her, cracked open the cap, put it to her lips and tilted it skywards.

Allison sipped about eight swallows before shaking her mouth off of the bottle. The contents of the bottle spilled down her body and tricked down her neck, across her chest, making her shirt clingy and see-through, past her belly and across the waistband of her panties.

“Look at that!” Tommy said indignantly. “You spilled some. Now I’m going to have to clean that up.”

Allison breathed a sigh when she saw that Tommy wasn’t going to make her lick the floor, and used the moment when he walked away to try to untangle herself from the cord. But the more she tried to manipulate it, the tighter it seemed to get. She was on her knees, chest fully sticking out when he came back.

Tommy returned with a garden hose.

“Now, I’ll just have to wash that floor off,” he said.

“No, no please!” said Allison.

DJBlax
DJBlax
6 Followers
12