Wetting Ch. 03

Story Info
She has a different kind of t-shirt "wetting" contest.
1.7k words
4.29
59k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a new idea for your arousal: I would have my very own Wet T-Shirt Contest, in which I would be all three contestants. I dug through my older clothes, looking for three thin, tight, plain white T-shirts. I only found one white shirt, but I found two others that would do. One had the name of a university on the front, and the other the name of an accounting software firm, but I'd just wear them backwards. Then I got out underwear.

It goes without saying that, being your girlfriend, I have a significant number of white cotton panties. For this, I wanted three pairs of plain white to show up best while being readily distinguished from the other "contestants". I thought I was going to have to tie different colors of ribbon on my left thigh instead and just wear identical panties when I found them. There were three pairs of white underwear in the back of the drawer: one with little green bows at the top, one with larger red bows, and one with a cluster of blue flowers. They'd be perfect.

The next thing to prepare was the camera. With you living in another state and us mostly getting together online, it made sense for me to have a webcam and tripod so I could record our games for you, allowing me to send them electronically. I set it up in the kitchen where it could capture the far white wall and a few squares of linoleum tile. I put my laptop where I'd be able to see it while lying on the floor against the wall.

The final item to make ready was myself. I started pouring water into me. I wanted to get this done tonight, so I'd need to have to pee, and badly, three different times. Every time I thought about it, I would gulp many swallows of water, and, as excited as I was about this idea, I thought about it often. I did this until I felt like my insides were swimming and it didn't feel good to drink more. Then I felt a certain stimulating pressure, and I put on the university shirt, backwards, over the panties with the green bows. All dressed, I walked quickly to the kitchen. I had to pee!

As Contestant One, I sat as close as I could to the wall, lay back, and squirmed from cheek to cheek to get my bottom flush against it. I was ready, and I hit record on the laptop. On my first try I braced my feet against the wall and pushed, but I pushed myself back towards the camera. My second try got me upended properly, upside-down and with my weight on my neck and shoulders, so I took a moment and thought about relaxing and letting go.

On the laptop I could see the first dark, wet spot in the center of the panties, shining and elongating into a bulging line. That got fatter for moments, and then the wet triangle above, in my crotch, split into an inverted V around it. This became a fat M, which quickly expanded over the whole surface of the panties and sent lines of wet down to the sides of the shirt. The lines in the shirt thickened and multiplied, but they never left the sides, never put my tits on liquid display, although the sopping panties showed my wet pubic hair clearly.

I hit stop and rose. I needed a towel to clean my pretty mess. I walked, dripping, toward the hall closet. In a moment, I had more than drips on my legs, I had thin rivulets. It seemed there was urine left in me, that I hadn't quite sent it all streaming down my torso. I involuntarily leaked my way to the closet and back to the kitchen, my feet leaving wet spots on the carpet. On reaching the kitchen, I released the rest of it. What's a little more to mop up?

In bed, I saved the video I'd just captured and then ran it on a loop while I masturbated. I thought of you and how you'd react to my Contest. I thought of a way to get more wetness to my breasts, and thought of how you'd like that. I smiled and rubbed my pussy, slick with urine and slippery with my own slimy lubricant. And I came, half sitting, making loud, surprised-sounding Oh's of delight, still thinking of Contestants Two and Three to come and how lucky they were to benefit from Contestant One's learning curve. There would be soaking T-shirts to match sopping panties yet, with excited nipples so visible through the clear, clinging cotton.

I drank and waited, impatient. Soon, I could feel a compelling hum near my G-spot telling me I'd have to pee soon. That meant it was time to get my Wet T-Shirt Contest back on track. Since Contestant One had just turned upside-down and wet herself down toward her T-shirt, it was time to be Contestant Two and try something different. I dressed myself in the panties with the red bows and the plain white T-shirt and hurried to the kitchen to set up the laptop and the camera, which I aimed high enough to capture a standing contestant. I wasn't going to be upside-down this time.

I spread my legs wide and hit the record button on the laptop. In a moment, I was peeing. I put a cupped hand into the stream to fill it and dumped the pool of moisture onto my right breast. I cupped it again, more tightly, and dumped more hot fluid onto the other. It felt so warm, so nice. I kept it up, trying not to pee too much when there wasn't a hand to catch it in, and happily soaked the T-shirt and my tits. I was having such fun that I wasn't even looking at what the camera was seeing, shown on the laptop. I just went until I was empty, then walked forward to show each soggy-shirted tit to the camera's lens and reached back to hit stop on the laptop.

As I went to get another towel, I noticed that I wasn't leaking this time. Having been in the easiest position for me to pee from, I had completely emptied myself, so there wasn't anything left to leak. I thought about this when I got the first slight shock of having a foot land on wet and cold carpet. It happened several times as I followed the trail of wetness I'd left last time. (I knew you'd like it that I'd wet the carpet.) I returned, following my damp path to the kitchen and mopped up the floor with the towel, removed my wet clothes and wrapped them in it . Then I folded the tripod and laptop and brought everything back to my room to see how I'd looked, playing in my pee, wetting my panties and T-shirt.

This video looked good. Contestant Two's urine stream came out clearly, and watching her get her shirt wet, handful by handful, was absolutely enticing. By the end, her panties showed her sodden pussy, and her shirt was beautiful. Everything was exposed from the upper slopes of her breasts to an inch or two beneath the nipples. The saturated cotton stuck to her skin, showing flesh color freckled with tiny white bubbles where it didn't stick perfectly. Her nipples looked rosy and happy, and every bump that formed their peaks was visible. The rest of the shirt showed evidence of her splashing. I watched the video and drank water until it was time to be Contestant Three.

For this contestant, I thought I could go upside-down and solve Contestant One's difficulty with getting her pee into the T-shirt by tucking the shirt slightly into the waistband of the panties. I put on the T-shirt with the accounting software logo and the panties with the blue flowers. I gathered the laptop and camera and returned to the kitchen. I set things up for the last time and lay down against the wall next to my laptop.

Once I hit record and pushed myself back into the upside-down position, I started to pee. I could feel it running down the front of my pussy at first, but then, too soon, I felt it running mostly down my bottom and back. I pushed with my feet and thrust my pussy forward to steepen the slope, but it didn't work and I still wasn't feeling warmth running toward my abdomen. I stopped peeing and restarted in hopes that that would help and I tried squeezing the inside of my pussy to redirect the flow, but nothing worked. I ran out of pee trying to wet my front.

I hit stop and went for a towel, feeling a little down. I cleaned everything and packed up to return to my room, still more depressed. I'd had such high hopes for having gravity help me wet my tits. I'd thought I could defeat Contestant Two and pull out a win. Then I got back to my room and put my laptop and my camera back the way I usually keep them. It was time to watch the three videos and declare an official winner.

First I watched Contestant One with the pretty patterns of pee in her increasingly wet panties and her glistening midriff with little trickles of liquid beading up. Next I watched Contestant Two, who was simply stunning. Her shiny nipples, delicately ringed in air, and the shapes of her breasts pushing through the wet fabric fascinated me. Last was the video of Contestant Three, who looked good inverted with her wet panties being repeatedly thrust at the camera. But of course the decision had to be for Contestant Two's ingenuity in conveying wetness to her tits.

I sent off the videos to you and lay back for a minute, idly playing with myself. The phone rang then, and when I answered I heard your voice. You had a most interesting project you wanted me to undertake for you. Of course I was willing, as I told you when you described what you wanted. I would get started on it right away.