Wetting Ch. 04

Story Info
She describes it for you.
777 words
4.06
46.1k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it while I was peeing quite properly into the toilet. As the rush of fluid left me to be replaced by that good feeling you get when you go, I though that I should go next time, next few times even, in the bed. I finished wiping and flushed, then went back into the bedroom, where I got out the reusable pad you got me and put it on the bed.

I moved a few things around so that phones and laptops wouldn't get wet, then climbed into bed and started typing this for you, since you like it when things are described. So I'd start by telling you the answer to what is always your first question: "What are you wearing?" I was wearing a transparent, white cotton nightgown through which you could clearly see the plaid of my red flannel underwear and over which hung the gold beads you gave me. I relaxed and told my body that when it needed to go again, it should, right here in the clothes, in bed.

Then I got into (sigh, another) altercation online and decided to start on purpose. I swallowed and pushed enough to feel the urine in my pussy, than relaxed so it came back into me. I pushed again, noticing my right foot shaking, and let some out into the panties. The warm spot near my urethra expanded circularly, past my vaginal opening and the insides of my outer lips. It cooled as I paused to type. The next push brought more out and this time spilled from the underwear into the nightgown, into the bed. Then a slow push that made me feel turned on and full of pee before it slowly seeped into my clothing.

Enough of the slow leakage; I now wanted to go and go, so I did, thinking of you pushing into me, thinking with surprise of the stream that came over my thigh instead of behind my legs. I thought of the mess it would make if it ran off the pad and didn't care. I kept going and thinking of sex again and how wet I was, tho' not in the conventional sense. I was running out of urine.

I pushed the last available drips out and just settled into my puddle, surrounding me before and behind, warm but cooling. I typed these words to you and thought about how grand my gown would look when I stood and also how long I would lie here, surrounded by self-made water.

I wondered after a while if I really went hard later, would I be able to get my breast wet. It seemed to me a sexy thing to do, something that would feel really good, especially in light of the varying temperature. Then I started feeling for the ability to spill some more out, and I could so I did. This time almost all of the warmth went behind me, very little in front. I'd have to be more patient, wait until there was more there to pee. But I liked this being able to go whenever I liked, no walking needed. I'd probably be a natural for diapers.

I started wanting to go. I thought I would. And it came... I made little humming noises as it was about to come out, then on a lower note as it came out. It just flowed and flowed, front and back, not to my breast, but still, damn it felt good, coming out of my underwear and over my skin. I thought my puddle might have gotten a little deeper. Ah, there was a little more, mmmmm.

I wanted you, my honey, to call me and talk to me, hear about this and want me. But I kept peeing instead, into the same clothes and the same puddle, here and there over time. Once I felt it run right up my butt crack, once more over the front of my left leg.

Now my breasts are cold, my underwear's cold against what lies beneath, and I start to wonder where you are. You should have left work an hour....oooh, more fluid warmth crosses over tender bits of me, surprising me, distracting me. It's just a little, but it's nice. And there's more, front and back, as before. Very nice. Oh, there was your call.

After you called, I got up, caught off guard by the mess I had made. I looked at myself in the mirror through the drenched cotton plastered to my left side. Then I saw that I'd soaked my pillow and part of the bed. I went happily downstairs to do laundry.