We've Been Watching You Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebecca's hell comes to a conclusion
5k words
4.23
35.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was less than one mile and stricken by nerves, I sat parked outside of the pub for nearly five minutes. My cell jingled notifying me of a text message.

"Do not prolong the situation. Enter the pub Rebecca."

Oh my God, I thought. Are these people watching me via satellite? I grabbed some cash from my purse and locked it in the glove box. I exited my vehicle and walked into the pub. Music was playing and the drinking hole hummed with conversation. I walked to the bar not knowing what to order. I am not a drinker usually, so I ordered a Margarita. The female bar tender fixed my drink and collected the fee, complimenting me on my outfit. I thanked her and took a sip of my drink. The salt around the edge of the glass was surprising, but it complimented the drink.

I spun the bar stool around, turning my back to the bar, watching the groups of people engaging in conversation, playing pool, or playing darts. I felt shy being in this place all by myself. I turned the stool back around and sipped my drink again. The bartender approached me asking if I was a local. I proceeded to tell her I was vacationing at the Rock Creek Cabins.

"Oh," She said. "I've heard some bad things have been happening there."

"What you are hearing is true. A police officer visited my cabin this morning filling me in with details. Sounds like a scary situation," I said.

My phone jingled again and anxiety filled my chest. More instructions I thought. Nine more days I kept telling myself. "Excuse me." I said to the bartender, unenthusiastically, viewing the text message.

"Two men are playing darts, one in a green and gray T-shirt, the other in a brown polo shirt. Introduce yourself to them." I was tense and almost couldn't bring myself to approach them. I got off of the stool and walked towards them, following the instructions of the message. Many sets of eyes gazed in my direction as I made my way across the pub. I knew I looked good and I should have been more confident. My heart was racing as got near the men, who were bullshitting while taking turns tossing the darts.

"Hello guys," I said. "Got room for one more?"

The men looked at me like I was a bother or that I couldn't play darts competitively with them.

"We're just about done here honey, how bout we buy you a drink?"

I shook my head in agreement as the man in the polo shirt tossed a bull's eye proclaiming his victory.

"What are you drinking?" The loser of the match asked.

"Margarita," I said, raising my glass to him.

The other man pulled a chair out for me at a table while his friend shouted across the pub for two beers and a margarita. I took a seat along with the gentlemen. They introduced themselves as Jim and Randy. Jim, the man in the polo shirt was handsome. Brown eyes, dark skin, and dark hair. Clean shaven yet rugged looking. He had to have been at least ten to fifteen years older than me, perhaps in his late thirties to early forties. The other man, Randy was more my age. He was fairly good looking as well. Blond hair, blue eyes, short stubble facial hair, his appearance was more of the gentle looking type.

The drinks were brought to the table and I introduced myself as Rebecca, sipping from my fresh margarita. They questioned my dart playing and I told them I was probably better than they would expect. They said that maybe we could play next time. I told them today might be the only chance. I was only here on vacation. They said they were done with darts for the day and had to be leaving soon after their drinks. I smiled and said that was too bad. They laughed and asked where I was vacationing at. I told the at the Rock creek Cabins.

"That's been a dangerous place lately, Rebecca," Randy said.

"I wasn't aware of that when I arrived, but I have been hearing that quite a bit. I even had an officer stop at my cabin this morning," I replied.

We talked briefly about the city and other fun spots and soon they were excusing themselves. They ordered me another margarita, insisting against my decline, and said that it was nice to meet me. I concurred and waved them goodbye.

I finished what was left of my margarita and knew I was starting to get buzzed. I didn't need another drink, but I thought nine more days, maybe this one would go by a little easier. My next drink arrived and I said thank you. I was sitting by myself again, but being liquored up I felt more relaxed. My phone jingled again.

"Finish your drink and go outside of the pub. A man will be sitting on a bench, wearing a suit and tie. Ask him for a cigarette and walk into the gift shop across the street. Browse the shop and try to find something to take home to remind you of your stay here."

I sat quietly drinking my drink catching compliments from men coming and going from the pub. When I finished, I approached the bartender and tipped her generously with a smile. I walked out of the pub and noticed two benches. No one was there and I stood for a moment, looking across the street noticing the gift shop. Then from around the corner walked a man in a suit and tie. I watched him. He was absolutely gorgeous. Or was I just drunk? He sat at the bench nearest to me and pulled a cigarette pack from his jacket. I walked up to him and asked if he could spare one.

He extended his hand with a cigarette. I thanked him and took the cigarette, putting it to my lips not knowing what I was doing. I am not a smoker and didn't realize him holding a flame out for me. I leaned in, feeling that he could see down my blouse, but I didn't care. I managed to get the cigarette lit without coughing up a storm. I puffed at it almost naturally, accidentally inhaling. I was started to get a little light headed and held the cigarette down to my side.

I thanked the man again and walked across the street to the gift shop. I extinguished the cigarette in the ashtray outside of the shop and walked in. I browsed for a while, finding nothing that caught my attention. Nothing was going to remind me of my stay here more than what was being recorded in my own mind.

I exited the shop and my phone jingled again.

"Go back to the cabin and freshen up. You smell like cigarettes."

I walked back to my vehicle and entered it. I hoped I could drive okay. I have never operated a vehicle under the influence of alcohol. The drive was short and I managed okay. Climbing the mountain was frightening, thinking I could unintentionally drive off the edge into a deep ravine. I pulled up the drive and parked and made my way up the long flight of stairs and entered the cabin. I went downstairs to the bathroom and washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I thought I could smell cigarette smoke still and sprayed body mist over me.

I figured I had rid myself of the cigarette smell and went to the bedroom to take off my boots. Again I found a gift box on the bed. Decorated in the same red paper, silver ribbon, and a smiley face sticker, I opened it. Inside was a pair of fuchsia lace up platform sandals and a fuchsia strappy lace bra and tanga shorts. Knowing what needed to be done eventually, I just put the sexy lingerie on.

Before going upstairs I looked at myself in the mirror. The fuchsia complimented my freshly darkened skin. I felt sexy, but the way the day had progressed, I was also feeling uneasy. For a moment I contemplated on whether to go upstairs or not. I was afraid. I was afraid if I went upstairs I would receive a new set of instructions. I was afraid it wouldn't be long before someone arrived and I would be the subject of intrusion.

As much as I fought myself from walking up the stairs, I couldn't stop myself. My body was seemingly moving involuntarily. The instructions to not prolong the situation and knowing after tonight I would only have to face eight more days acted as combined forces on my behavior. Triggered in my mind by confusion was the long lived philosophical debate of free will versus determinism. Was I making my way upstairs against my will or was I actually moving willingly, driven by fear and by wanting this dilemma to be over?

I reached the top of the staircase and examined the cabin. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I began to relax and opened the exterior access door, letting the storm door allow fresh air into the cabin. It was warm, but as lightly dressed as I was, I was more than comfortable in the diminishing evening heat. Looking out the storm door was a striking view following the wrap around deck to the tall curving concrete stairway built into the side of the mountain. As stunning as it was, I couldn't repress the thoughts of looking at this and seeing the path to hell.

As I walked away from the door and into the living area, I thought I heard a soft knocking on the door. I turned around and looked at the door. I couldn't see anything and slowly walked towards the door. Getting closer, I was still unable to see if someone or something could have caused the noise. I stood in front of the door now and looked out and down the stairway; nothing. My mind must have been playing tricks on me.

I tried to shake my nerves and walked to the refrigerator. I was hungry and wanted a snack. I remembered yogurt in the fridge and that sounded good to me. I opened the refrigerator door and saw beers neatly arranged inside that were not there before. I stood in frustration knowing just how they had gotten there and figured they had been put in there while I was away. I reached for a container of yogurt and was heeded by a forceful hand wrapping around my mouth and another around my waist. I was pulled close against the intruder's body.

"Hello Rebecca," the voice said.

I recognized the voice. I had heard it before and it still sent shards of fear piercing through my body. Muffled screams beneath his hand were loud and clear in my mind, but no one was going to hear my cries for help as I tried to shake free from his grasp. Franklin Rogers was here to show himself again.

"Easy Rebecca, you can make this real easy or you can make this real hard," he said as instinct caused me to attempt to break free as I watched the refrigerator door slowly draw closed.

I tried to squirm free, my legs writhing in all directions. My feet hit the ground and the hand was released from my face. With the limited breath I still had, I screamed for help while a forceful shove sent my head pummeling towards the door of the fridge. I turned my head slightly not wanting to make the impact with my face. My head hit the door and my vision casted darkness, my knees were giving out. I was losing consciousness.

When I came to, I couldn't see clearly. My head hurt and I wanted to massage my forehead, but my hands would not move. I could feel the gag preventing me from talking. I dropped my head in defeat, squinting repeatedly to correct my vision. I looked down and could clearly see my feet were restrained by rope. I felt the coolness of the night's breeze. I was stripped of the fuchsia lingerie. I was helpless.

I heard the shutter of a camera flash and looked up. Franklin was capturing my vulnerable state, but he was not the only one in the room. There were three other men in the room. I looked at them more closely and saw Jim and Randy, the men I was instructed to introduce myself to at the bar, and the stranger I had asked for a cigarette from. Tears of devastation welled in my eyes. None of them had the friendly disposition I had noticed earlier. Now they looked just as evil as Franklin. Jim and Randy laughed together drinking beers and the cigarette man stood tall, exhaling a cloud of smoke above him.

"She's all your guys," Franklin said.

The tall man smoking extinguished his cigarette and walked towards me. He stood over me examining my body. His reached his hand towards my face, causing me to turn away from him. I blinked and tears trickled down my cheeks. The back of his hand stroked my cheek making me whine behind the gag over my mouth. He gripped my face with his palm under my chin, directing my stare forward and up to meet his eyes. The sight of him made me clench my teeth together. I could feel the grinding pressure I was exerting.

He continued to caress my face telling me I was absolutely beautiful. His compliments were not accepted, but rather ignored. His hand drifted to my breasts, tweaking my nipples first, then cupping and squeezing them one at a time.

"Such fine little tits you have, Rebecca," he said releasing the gag from over my mouth. "You better not scream or this could get a lot worse."

I didn't scream. I didn't want to find out what a lot worse could be. I had already been knocked unconscious and my head was still pounding. I gasped taking deep breaths as he removed the gag, pulling his cock from his trousers. Again I turned my head but he redirected me, forcing my face back towards his cock. He wrapped his hand around his flaccid penis and began to rub it over my cheeks. I could feel him getting harder using my face for his satisfaction. Soon his crank was fully erect and he was rubbing the underside of his swollen head on my lips.

"Open your mouth," he said. And as I did he ran the side of his prick between my opened lips. "You're going to suck my dick aren't you Rebecca?" Asking rhetorically, not expecting an answer, he shoved the tip of his cock into my mouth. I wanted to bite him so bad, but I only imagined the possible consequences and stopped myself. He pushed more of his shaft into my mouth stretching my jaws open more.

He proceeded to slowly pierce my face and I despised it. He was growing even larger as he reached behind my head and pushed my mouth down on his cock. He seemed quite large and I could feel my teeth slightly scraping the thickness of his cock. He forced every inch of his manhood into my mouth, his short pubic hair brushing under my nose. I could not stand having this man's meat rod in my mouth, I was utterly dissatisfied.

Franklin began taking numerous pictures and I heard the sound of beer bottles clang on the counter top. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jim and Randy approaching me. They began to untie the ropes binding my hands and feet. The smoker continued to thrust his cock into my mouth and as much as I hated it, hormones started to consume me. I was free of the binding ropes and I immediately reached my hand up pulling the smoker's cock from my mouth and began stroking it.

Regardless of my disturbed psychological state, I felt at ease and slowly lowered myself from the chair squatting in my platform sandals in front of the man whose cock I yanked in my hand. Jim and Randy circled around me. I took the smoker, whose name I never found out so I will call him Mike, and rubbed my hands over the covered members of Jim and Randy. The feeling was asphyxiating. My mindset had me in control and all I wanted to do was hurry the process along. The faster I could make these men cum, the sooner this would be over.

Randy and Jim were now releasing themselves of their restrictive environments and were pleading me for the oral pleasure. Between the three of them I lost control and was deliberately giving them the best pleasure I was capable of, but none of them were finishing as quickly as I was hoping for. The three backed away momentarily to guide me to my feet and directed me to the leather couch.

Mike, the smoker, seated himself of the couch and Jim directed me to straddle him. Mike held his meat in his hand and guided it to my moistened hole. I was leery with Mike not being protected. At least I knew Franklin used a condom when he used me. The risks of unprotected sex raced through my mind, but I couldn't say anything. I wanted to, but I couldn't speak. Reluctantly I allowed his cock to penetrate my opening and Jim knelt behind me licking my asshole. All the while, Randy proceeded to sit on the arm of the couch ordering me to stroke him. My emotions were teetering between disgust and an enthusiasm for being in control. Obviously, I was not in control, but I was in a position to submit to these men and hasten their climaxes. That was control enough for me at that moment.

My pussy raised and lowered, stuffed with Mike's cock. Jim continued to manipulate my anus with his tongue and Randy had moved closer, filling my mouth with his member. Mike wrapped his hands around my ass and held me motionless as I felt Jim's rod push against my little asshole. With a slow yet aggressive thrust, Jim's cock punctured my asshole. The action was so painful I thought I heard his cock force open my ass.

I could feel Jim trying to force inch by inch into my ass. Having my pussy full and a cock invading my ass simultaneously made me shriek in pain. Randy's cock fell from my mouth and I grabbed it, squeezing it as if it were going to reduce the pain I was in. Jim was finally deep inside me and I could feel his balls resting on my taint. The two inside me began to alternate their penetrating movements. I felt as if my petite body was being torn apart. I continued with shrills of pain as their movements became more of a unison motion. Continuously pounding in and out of me, I could feel myself getting sick to my stomach.

The flashes of Franklin's camera capturing images of me being taken by these three men ceased after some time. I could not shake the upset feeling in my stomach and soon Jim was groaning and releasing his sticky seed into my ass. He pulled away and Mike violently penetrated my pussy with his strong cock. With every thrust of full penetration I could feel Jim's warm semen slowly dripping out of my ass as the tip of Mike's cock was thumping against my cervix over and over.

Randy forced his cock back into my mouths and I forced myself to accept him and worked to take him to completion. It wasn't long. With my mouth wrapped around him, he pulled most of his cock from my mouth, leaving just the head inside and started to pull his crank. I knew he was going to cum and prepared for a quick swallow so I wouldn't have to taste his semen too much. He grunted as a strand of thick semen splashed against my tonsils, leaving his cock pulsating and the rest of his semen dribbling out of him directly onto my tongue. I sucked the tip of his cock forcing it from my mouth and swallowed.

Mike stopped his thrusting and held me tight, his cock deep inside resting directly on my cervix. He rocked me back and forth and I could feel the tip of his cock moving back and forth on my cervix.

"Are you going to cum," I asked.

He didn't answer. Clenching his eyes and making sounds I could only realize were that of an ensuing climax, I began to slam my closed fists against his chest.

"No, don't cum in my pussy," I shouted. "Don't!" I continued to plead and tried to get off of him, but he was holding me tight. I could not budge.

Tears began to fill my eyes again; I didn't want him to cum in my pussy. He released a deep sigh of relaxation and I knew he was emptying his load into me. His cock was pressed firmly against my cervix. Even after it was too late, I continued to beg him not to.

He pushed me to the side off of him and got up. He went directly to getting dressed, following suit of Jim and Randy. I moved down to the floor and squatted trying to release his semen from inside of me. I was weeping with tears steadily falling from my face. I fingered inside of me trying to expel the remnants of Mike's fluid from me, but nothing was coming out. It was as if my cervix opened up, inviting the potential swimmers in and never releasing them. I broke down crying, watching the men leaving laughing at what they had done to me.

The door slammed shut and I could hear the men laughing and making jokes as they made their way down the stairway. I continued crying and tried to pull semen from my pussy. A pound on the door startled me. I just continued to weep. I had no intention of opening the door.

12