Wharf Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

She quickly maneuvered us to her bedroom and we tumbled onto her bed together. Amy pulled the covers over us to help warm me up, but her kisses were doing a good enough job of that.

Suddenly, I realized that I was bursting hard. Listening to August West's frank story of his first encounter with Bonnie Lee had lit a fire of passion in my soul, as though I wanted to fuck my own love in his honor.

Everything was happening so fast, but that's the way we wanted it. For four hours, our worlds had been empty as we had lost our way, as we were missing the person that had become most important in our lives.

Amy first shed her thick robe, and I pulled her nightshirt over her head and tossed it aside. She lay on top of me naked, her dark shoulder-length hair tousled, her fat tits shaking in desire.

Amy has a nice, trim body, not too skinny and not too fat, and her breasts are the same way. They're just slightly plumper than average, with dollar-sized areolas and two fat nipples that were jutting out hard as rocks.

We weren't interested in any foreplay at all. I needed to be in her and she needed me to be in her. Amy held my cock at the base, lifted her hips as the covers slid off her butt and impaled her juicy cunt on my throbbing rod.

We both groaned in unison as we came together. We had made love plenty of times before, but there was just something special, something urgent about this coupling, like we needed it to reaffirm our deep abiding love for each other.

Amy worked her body up and down on my iron-hard cock, and I worked with her, driving it up with my hips, trying to keep as much of a connection as I could. She leaned over slightly, so I could get at her dangling breasts, and I growled in appreciation as I filled my hands with her globes.

I squeezed her tits in unison to the rhythm of our union, then rolled her nipples between each thumb and forefinger, the way I knew she liked it.

We were hurtling down the scree of lust, as if we were boating on a series of roaring rapids, our fucking harder and faster.

I watched Amy's eyes intently, and presently they started to roll back in her head, and I knew she was there.

Sure enough, her whole body went rigid for several seconds, then she exploded in a screaming, gasping, panting orgasm like I hadn't seen from her in the time we'd been together.

Of course, I couldn't hold back -- I didn't want to hold back.

"Oh, baby, baby, baby," I chanted as I felt my cum rocket through my cock and spew out the end to baste Amy's hot, twitching cunt with my cream.

I pulled her down to me and we kissed wantonly, and I couldn't help the tears -- neither could she. We just held each other as our climax raced through us and we cried for what we'd almost lost, but had found. It was like we'd rediscovered each other, and how good we could be together.

Finally, we slumped together in sweat-soaked satisfaction. Amy looked me in the eye once again.

"Paul, please, don't ever leave me like that again," she whispered. "This was the longest night of my life, waiting and hoping you'd come back. I don't ever want to lose you."

"Speaking of which," I said as I rolled off the bed and padded over to where I'd left my wet clothes.

I fished around on the inside of the jacket I'd been wearing and found what I was looking for, the reason I'd wanted that Valentine's Day to be special. It wasn't the environment I'd envisioned, but it would do.

I returned to Amy's bed, where she was sitting up looking at me curiously. I handed her the little box and told her I had something special for her. She opened it and her mouth fell open in disbelief.

"Oh, Paul," she whispered, in an almost awe-struck tone.

"Amy, please, marry me?" I said. "That's my mother's old wedding band my father gave her when they got married. She wanted me to have it to give to you. She thinks an awful lot of you. She tells me all the time, 'don't you let that one go. She's a keeper.' Amy, I promise you that if you become my wife I'll never ever leave you. I'll never lie to you and I'll never cheat on you."

"Oh, Paul, yes, yes, yes," she cried as she hugged my neck on the bed. "I'll marry you and be yours forever."

I took the ring out of the box and placed it on her finger, and we kissed long and hard. Then I told her about meeting August West and listening to his sad story.

"He made me see how selfish I've been," I said when I'd finished.

"Well, your being gone helped me focus on what's really important," Amy said. "I know I can be hard to live with at times. I can be stubborn and obstinate. I promise you that I will work on that every day for the rest of my life, so I can be the wife you deserve. I love you, Paul, and I'll never again do anything that will drive you away from my side."

"I love you too Amy," I said as we lay back on the bed. We held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

------

Amy's parents hosted a party in our honor a few days later, to celebrate our engagement. It was really kind of a small society do, something I'm not terribly comfortable with, and, frankly, neither is Amy.

But her folks are decent people and they mean well. They've accepted me gracefully as Amy's boyfriend-cum-fiance' even though my background is more suburban middle class than hers has been.

It was a dinner party with the two of us, her parents, a few of their close friends, a couple of Amy's old friends and several family members, including Amy's favorite aunt, her mother's closest sister. She never had children, so Amy had become like a surrogate daughter.

Dinner was nice, and we drank several toasts in our honor, then we all filtered to the den for a few after-diner drinks.

I saw Amy's aunt off to one side of the room, so I walked over to where she was standing.

"Can I have a word with you in private," I said. "I have something I want to ask you."

"Sure, let me tell Herb I'm going out to smoke," she said, referring to her husband, her third.

It was another cool night, but it was dry. Amy's aunt lit a cigarette and sent a plume of smoke skyward. We sat on the low wall that surrounded the patio.

"So, Paul, what did you want to ask me?" she said.

"Do you remember your first love?" I said, looking at her intensely. "What was that like back in the day?"

She looked out to the city and the bay beyond. Her eyes were glistening when she turned back toward me.

"I sure do," she said. "He was a sweet little man I met in the park one day. I'm not sure what it was about him. He was kind of rough around the edges, but he had such a tender heart, he was smarter than he looked and he was a very good lover -- when he was sober. That was his problem. He was a drinker. I think he tried, because I know he loved me as much as I loved him. But I guess he didn't love me as much as he loved his precious wine."

"What happened?" I said.

"He got drunk one night, we argued, he walked out the door and never came back," she said. "The next day, I learned that he'd been arrested. It was bullshit, but they made it stick. Paul, I was weak. I loved him, but I thought more about myself than about him. And there was this other guy who'd been hanging around. He was slick. It took him a couple of years, but he finally wore me down. I thought I had a better future with him, so I married him when he asked me. I'm sure you've heard about how that came out. He started beating me on our honeymoon. I managed to get out of that relationship, then I met and married Tony. He gave me prestige and position, but he couldn't keep his dick in his pants, especially when he found out I couldn't have children."

"If you could go back and do it over, what would you do?" I said. "Could you have worked it out with your first love?"

"I like to think I'd have tried harder," she said. "I wish I could have been stronger. I wish I hadn't said those things that drove him away. I wish I hadn't let that other man come between us. Yes, Paul, I often wonder how different my life would have been if I'd just been stronger in my love. I've never loved another man like I loved him. Paul, you're going to get a lot of advice between now and the day you walk down the aisle with Amy. But if you don't listen to anybody else, listen to me. Don't let anyone or anything come between you and the one you love. And never ever walk out on her. Argue if you must, fight if you have to, but never walk away from her. Maybe if he hadn't walked out that night, we'd still be together."

"Maybe so," I said.

Amy's aunt looked far into the distance, as if she was transported back in time. Then with a firm set of her shoulders, she sighed deeply and smiled at me.

"Well, we'd better get back inside," she said. "People might think I've stolen Amy's fiance'."

"I'll follow you in just a minute," I said.

She walked back inside, and I pondered what she'd said, and what August West had said. I'd been given a great gift, the gift of wisdom from two people that life hadn't been kind to, a blind, dirty drunk and a jaded socialite.

I knew I wouldn't make the same mistakes they had made.

I got up and wandered back inside then, back to where Amy was talking with two of her friends. I reached for her, pulled her around and kissed her hard and deep. She kissed me back warmly, once she got over her initial surprise.

"Whoa, cowboy, what was that all about?" she said with an ear-to-ear grin. "I just wanted to let you know again how much I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Amy whispered. "You can kiss me like that any time."

I hooked my arm in with Amy's arm, determined that I would never leave her side as long as I had breath in my lungs. As I did, I looked over at Amy's aunt, who looked back at me and winked.

Oh, I didn't tell you her name, but you've probably figured it out by now. You see, I had heard some of August West's story before, from Amy after a Christmas gathering when I'd met her aunt for the first time, her Aunt Bonnie Lee.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers
12