What a Boy Wants

Story Info
Bastion Levoux knows how to please himself.
915 words
3
49.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastion Levoux opened one eye very slowly, it felt like someone had gone over the thin membrane that protected the orb with rough sandpaper. He struggled but finally the other eye came open to stare bleakly around the cluttered mess that was him haven. There were books piled high in every imaginable place, even on top of the stove, which he rarely used anyway. Every page of every book had his sweat, tears and even maybe more lovingly placed on them. Bastion was a fanatic about knowledge, he had to have it, had to get it and reading was one of the many ways he did so.

He ran thin white hands through a mass of dark brown hair that was shot threw with deep reds and some gold's that fell in a wacky, rather charming way across his face and bare bony chest. He was 24 and people would tell him to his face he was only 16 or 17. Bastion would only smile and nod. In many ways he loved that he was always mistaken for being young, and sometimes more innocent then he really was.

Of course specially when it landed him in bed with a tasty morsel or two, who thought with his lack of age he would be harmless enough. The thought brought a thin smile to his large feminine looking lips and he felt the beginnings of a hard on begin to stir beneath the covers. He sighed and covered his face with his lumpy pillow, God had curse him with an always firing libido and to him it really was a curse. He was too smart and way to busy but there he was always leaving all the work he HAD to get done to go find a piece of ass some where to cool the heat that was his sex drive.

Sometimes he almost wished he couldn't get turned on, that the smallest glimmer of a girl's lovely pair of lips or perhaps the curve of a young boy's hip bone wouldn't reduce him to a quivering mass of hormones. Bastion pulled the pillow from his pale, rather thin face and lifted the sheet to look down at his now hugely erect penis, staring back at him like a one eyed demon sent to destroy him. He dropped the sheet back in place and shut papery thin eyelids over deep hazel eyes.

He placed his thumb and forefinger over those eyelids and rubbed vigorously, easing somewhat, the dryness there. Bastion looked up to the poster that hung directly above his small bed on the ceiling and blew a kiss, mockingly to the sensual face. "You my dear are going to be the death of me." He said hoarsely to the naked woman who sat with her legs tied spread eagle to two lamp posts on a busy New York sidewalk, smiling as if for only him.

He sighed heavily again and slipped his birdlike hand over the sharp angle of his ribs, running his fingers teasing over the sensitive skin there. As much as he loved to be with other people Bastion also loved being with himself. He knew all the right spots that sent that trembling feeling into his belly. He knew just what to do to make his self explode into a million tiny pieces.

And he was a better lover for that as well. His fingers moved feathery light over the flat plain of his belly, stopping to twine through the light trail of pale gold hair that marked the way to his object of desire. Bastion's hand gently cupped his throbbing penis, it jerked and bounced in his hand, like it knew what was coming. He moved his hand very slightly up and down the shaft, just a few practice pumps to get the feeling for how long he wanted this one to last.

His eyelids fluttered closed in pleasure, oh yeah this is going to be one of those fast and deliciously hard ones he thought, his favorite. Bastion closed his other hand over the head of his dick, massaging and caressing the V at the tip while his other hand worked the shaft in a mesmerizing fashion. His skinny hips jolted with each downward thrust of his hands and he felt the orgasm boil and convulse inside his balls. His golden brown eyes shot open at precisely the same time as the cum came shooting out the head of his penis, gushing warmly through his fingers and smattering over his belly and thighs.

He gave a few more jerks for good measure and closed his eyes, sighing deeply. Bastion reached over without looking, grabbing for the towel he knew was there, since it was there for this purpose only, and pulled it up and half-heartedly cleaned up the now cooling cum from his belly and legs. He threw the towel back to the floor and rolled to his stomach. He looked painfully thin lying naked on the small bed, painfully pale too. But pale and thin as he was Bastion was beautiful and even more so after he just shot his load into his own hand.

Bastion pulled the sheet back up over his body and shot a baleful glance over to the geek box that sat on his cluttered desk and groaned. He had tons of work to do but now all he felt like doing was going back to sleep...and he did with a rueful smile on his lips.