What a Deal! Ch. 05

Story Info
I complete my bet and win one against Cindy.
7.7k words
4.6
59.2k
8

Part 5 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,671 Followers

From the last story

I wanted to ice my dick and balls as soon as she left. I had been hard for so long in the morning I was afraid that even at my age I was going to get blue balls. But I still couldn't wait to see what the afternoon was going to bring.

*

I was starting to get dressed for lunch and Cindy called up with my required style of dress. I was supposed to wear my light brown dockers, a polo, and my deck shoes; nothing else. I wondered what that was about, but only hoped that it wasn't too embarrassing.

I got down to the restaurant and my dick was under control. I had been hard off and on since yesterday evening and things were a little tender. Cindy waved to me and she was sitting with Mary, Louise, Roberta, and Jenny, her accomplices in using me. I sat down and we made small talk as we ordered and ate lunch. We were just finishing and I was pretty relaxed by now, but my wife tightened the screws at this point. Since I was sitting between Mary and Louise, she spoke to them rather nonchalantly since we were in the middle of a restaurant.

"Hey, girls, see if our slave has a woody."

They complied and both put their hands on my crotch. Mary spoke first. "No, not right now."

Cindy smiled. "Well, get him up and ready."

I stared at her and shot daggers with my eyes, but Cindy just smiled. I had never seen this side of my wife, but I was going to make sure to get my revenge, that's for sure. Mary and Louise just grinned. Mary worked my zipper down and Louise slipped her hand in to find my rapidly expanding member. She played with it until it was at full strength and then put it away. Mary zipped me up and nodded. They all stood up and I looked at Cindy.

"C'mon, honey. Time to head back to the room."

I tried to adjust myself, but being commando in light brown dockers with a hard on meant trouble. I just hoped I had not leaked enough pre-cum to leave a wet spot.

I stood and Mary and Louise each took an arm to keep my hands away from any crotch shielding. They walked me to the elevator and I could see that several women at tables along the way took notice of my state. They smiled and I tried not to pay attention, but I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment. They walked me to the elevator and we took it up to our floor. When we arrived at the room, all the ladies came in and waited, looking at me.

"Well, c'mon dear. You need to get naked." Cindy reminded me of my 'naked' requirement in the room.

I undressed and all the women came and gave me a tongue-filled kiss and squeezed my dick, which immediately went back to full hardness. My balls were beginning to ache and I wondered how much more touching it would take before it shot off. If I had been 17, it would have erupted without any direct contact at this point.

Finally, they were all gone except Jenny. She smiled at me and immediately stripped. She grinned when she looked at my dick. "Too bad you won't get to use that on me. I could really use a good old fashioned fucking. But rules are rules, and you don't get to cum." All I could do is stand there and watch. "Okay, my fantasy, which I have had for a while and you are going to fulfill, is to have a man eat my ass out while I fuck myself with a big dildo. I'll get on all fours and you go to town." With that she reached into her purse and pulled out a dildo that was about 8 inches long and pretty think. She crawled onto the bed, kneeled with her ass up in the air, and her head on a pillow. "Get me ready and wet first, bitch!" She seemed to get off on talking dirty.

I crawled up behind her and started kissing her ass. I kissed down over her asshole lightly and then down along her slit. She gave a low "Mmmm." I then started licking along her slit and reached down to peel open her pink oyster so that I could search for her little pearl. She kept humming along with my movements. I found her clit and started licking and sucking on it. At the same time, I took my fingers and played them over her cunt opening and asshole, tickling them. She started moaning and getting wet now. I could now feel her pussy getting wet and I started rubbing my fingers along her opening, coaxing it open to play with it. She moaned again.

"That's it you ass hound. Lick my pussy and then fuck my ass with your tongue!" Again with the dirty talk.

Finally, she had had enough prep. "Okay, now work this in slowly." She handed me the dildo and I took the head and slowly ran it around her cunt, picking up wetness. I also went to work on her little pink star, licking it and teasing it.

"Oh, yes, lick that ass, fuck that pussy." She started rocking her hips and I started working the dildo into her pussy. I worked it in and finally had it completely wet and could work it all the way in and out. For a small woman she was taking the entire 8 inches easily. She reached back and started playing with her clit while I worked the dildo and her ass.

"Now tongue fuck my ass!" She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, giving me full reign over her beautiful ass. I started trying to force my tongue into her, making it hard and pushing on her sphincter. I kept working the dildo lightly and rotating it as I finally made some penetration into her ass. She kept moaning and moaning and I could tell she was on the cliff, not quite able to get over it. Then, I quickly yanked the dildo out and rubbed it all over her clit and she went off like a rocket. She thrashed and moaned and there was no way to stay on her ass, so I let her ride it out. I looked down and I was leaving a large wet spot where my dick was on the bedspread. Fuck! My balls felt so bloated I could barely stand it.

After she came she flopped forward onto the bed and lay there. I just looked at her. She was in such good shape that she seemed to have no fat on her body. She looked athletic, in shape, and hot as fuck. I wanted to turn her over then bury my dick in her. I would have probably cum in about three strokes.

She turned over and looked at the clock. We had only taken 25 minutes. She looked at me. "Well, that's all I'm going to need." She lay there, panting, a light sheen of sweat glistening on her taut body. She pointed to my dick. "I'd love to do something with that, because I could use a hard fucking, but you'll just have to wait. You eat ass so good, I'll have to come visit you guys." She smirked and got up. She got dressed, came over to me and gave me a big, hot kiss while squeezing my dick. I flinched and she smirked again. "Whoops. I'd better be careful!" She spun and left the room.

I immediately went to the tub and filled it with cold water. I needed to soak my 'nads. After I sat in shallow cold water my balls felt better and my dick went soft... mostly, anyway.

I walked back in and watched TV. I actually fell asleep for a while.

I was awakened by the door and when I looked up, all the women were entering the room. Cindy smiled at me. "We decided we couldn't wait for later. A couple of them have to leave tonight, so we're going to all have our fun, now."

All the women immediately stripped. They giggled while they watched each other fold their clothes and put them on the chairs. I was a little amazed that Cindy could find 4 other women comfortable with stripping and having sex in front of each other. My dick was not responding right away, thankfully.

Cindy came over and whispered her instructions to me. "You are going to be pushed now, so please be patient." She went over to her bag and brought out some toys. I couldn't see what they were. "Okay, slave, on your hands and knees, facing the head of the bed. Let us see that cute little ass and those balls from behind." I got into position, a little more relaxed since I knew all the ladies, but still a little embarrassed by how she described they were going to look at me. Cindy came over and showed me a blindfold. She put it on me and I felt very vulnerable with my entire crotch on display and not being able to see. I felt movement and then I felt a slick finger start rubbing my asshole. Whoa! My wife had not done much anal play with me. It was very stimulating in my position, however, and my dick was instantly hard. I heard Cindy discussing this with the other ladies. It was a little disconcerting listening to them talking about my body like I couldn't hear them. "See, his dick got hard immediately."

Second disembodied voice. "Yeah, and his balls look like they are ready to deliver some cream!"

Third lady. "I just love this. I have never had a man get in this position so I could take the time to study the anatomy of his asshole and balls."

Then I moaned. I could feel something pushing against my anus. It didn't feel like a finger, either. Cindy leaned over to me and said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Now be a good slave slut and let me get this butt plug in your ass." She giggled and the other ladies tittered. I groaned. I had never had anything in my ass and Cindy was pushing a butt plug into it. It was just getting a little painful and uncomfortable when I felt it suddenly slip into place, having gotten past the largest part. It was now seated in my ass and I had never felt anything like it. I just wished I didn't have four other women staring at it while my wife did this to me. I felt several hands run over my ass and balls, feeling them, and then reach up and twist the butt plug. I groaned again. My dick was so hard now that I knew I could come with just a few strokes.

Then I felt the hands stop roaming and suddenly a loud slap was rendered against my ass. I jerked at the contact, but it wasn't too hard. Then Cindy gave them the go ahead. "Okay, ladies, I've always wanted to see a man get spanked, so everyone line up and give him 5 of your best."

I could hear movement and then 'Smack' went the first bare hand on my ass. It was pretty hard, but it didn't hurt too bad. Then whoever it was levied the last four in quick succession, alternating cheeks. It was more humiliating than painful at this point. I had never been spanked in my life and here I was naked on all fours in a hotel room, with a butt plug up my ass, my dick leaking precum, and blindfolded, while 5 women took advantage of the situation.

The second woman took advantage of my kneeling situation and when she smacked my ass, she made sure to make some contact with my balls. Now that hurt and I flinched with each contact. I could hear some comments and giggling. They were definitely enjoying this. I decided to try to concentrate on what I was going to do to get even with Cindy.

I was working on some possible scenarios when the next woman hit me with something that really hurt. I jumped and the pain spread over the cheek where she hit me. I had no idea what it was from that first hit. I was completely surprised. I waited for the next one, tensing for the pain. Then it came on the other cheek and I think I knew what it was. It was a hair brush... and it hurt! I groaned and the ladies laughed. Fuck! I thought Cindy said no pain! Shit! I suddenly remembered that we never discussed a safe word, so I would have to actually make them quit by getting up if I wanted out of it. I couldn't communicate that we had gone too far to Cindy. I was thinking about that when the third smack struck. Damn! It was hurting. I felt more movement and then could tell that someone was right next to me. Then I heard Cindy whisper in my ear. "I know we said no pain, but this will only hurt for a second, so please bear with us and honor the bet." I gritted my teeth and went back to planning what I was going to do to Cindy when she lost the next bet. Fuck it! I was going to make her pay... and she had to know that. Why was she pushing me so hard? Is that what she really wanted? Smack! The next one hurt more than the previous one as my ass seemed to be getting more sensitive. Smack! The fifth one came much sooner than I expected as they were in quick succession. I yelped a little at the surprise and there was complete silence. It was like they were all staring at my reddened ass. I also could tell that my dick was no longer hard. They noticed, too.

"Well, I guess he's not into pain, his dick has wilted." The voice was unknown, but at least they noticed.

The last two ladies just used bare hands and when they were all done it was quiet for a moment. Then I heard whispering. I felt more movement on the bed and my blindfold was removed. I blinked until I could see again in all the light. Cindy grabbed my arm. "Stand over her, my nice little slave. We have a contest for you." I rose and stood where she directed me, between the bed and the dresser. I looked around and several of the ladies immediately lay on the end of the bed and started playing with their pussies. Damn! As if I didn't have enough trouble keeping my dick under control. It was starting to get hard again and wanted some release. "Honey, none of these ladies has ever had a man jack off in front of them. I told them that you love to do it in front of an audience. But there is a rule." She pointed to the floor. "You have to stand behind that line of tape and when you cum you have to spurt past that line out there or you get spanked again."

I stared at the floor and noticed that it was probably four feet to the other line. Shit, I could probably hit that just from not having sex for a few days from my height, so after being denied for so long, it was going to be easy. Maybe Cindy was taking pity on me. I looked over at her.

"Well, we're waiting. Oh, and you have 3 minutes, starting...." She looked down at her watch. "Now!"

I reacted quickly, but knew that I could get off easy at this point. I went to work on my dick while I stared at the smorgasbord of pussy in front of me. I ran my hand back and forth over my dick and knew it was going to come in a minute.

I got there very quickly and started groaning. When I felt it starting to come, I arched my hips up and made that last stroke. I held my dick up and pointed it toward the finish line. My first spurt went well beyond the four foot mark and I jacked it again... and again... and again. I finished shooting about six or seven good spurts and at least three of them went past the line. I was just relaxing when I felt Cindy come up and wrap herself around me. Whew! It was over for a while. Cindy led me to the bed and asked me to bend over. I did so and she reached up and slowly eased the butt plug out of my ass. Wow! Did it ever feel good to have that out of there.

She then pushed me back into a chair and I sat. I could hear her talking to the other ladies and they all got up, got dressed, and left. I couldn't focus on anything. I actually just wanted to go to sleep. I felt exhausted. After they were all gone, Cindy came over to me and knelt in front of me.

"You did real good honey. Thank you."

I stared at her for a second. "I don't know where that came from, Cindy, but I think maybe you have some explaining to do. Like where you got these toys and these ideas. We don't ever keep anything from each other and I was surprised that these were things you wanted to do. You never mentioned this stuff before. Also, we need to have a safe word if there is going to be pain."

She looked up and gave me a sad and penitent look. She put her head in my lap. "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to do it. I know we said no pain, but once we were in the middle of it, I couldn't say no to my friends. I've known these women thru work for over 10 years and I just got caught up in it. They are the ones that got the toys and came up with the idea for the spanking. Are you terribly angry?"

I thought it over as I caressed her. I guess it wasn't that bad. It was just that it was something I never wanted to do or thought about before. My ass was sore, but other than that I guess it was just my macho pride. I had never even desired or thought about having to be a slave. It was also the loss of control. I couldn't imagine doing that often. It just wasn't my style.

I looked down and Cindy and lifted her face up. I guess I could put up with this episode after her bringing me some other women to fuck and have sex with. It wasn't so terrible that I could stay angry at her for long. "Honey." She looked up at me with a pleading look. "Cindy, I love you. I will always love you. I was just a little shocked. Why haven't you ever discussed this kind of stuff with me? I mean... I'll get over it, but how come I've never heard about this?"

She crawled up on my lap. "I didn't really think about it until I had the control and some of the other women mentioned what they wanted to do. I was just going to enjoy having control and making you wait all day to cum while you waited on us. It was never going to be about spanking or butt plugs or anything until they brought it up after lunch. I just couldn't say no to them. Are we okay?" I just nodded and hugged her. We cuddled like that for a while, but my mind was still racing about all this. I really wasn't my cup of tea, but maybe that's what she wanted. Anyway, it was dinner time now and we finally got dressed and went to dinner, just the two of us. After dinner we were both exhausted and fell asleep early. The next morning we got up and headed home. I was still hoping for some revenge with the next bet. I told her that on the way home.

"Cindy, I do have to say something, however." She looked at me expectantly. "We are going to bet again sometime soon and if I win, you have to know that I will push your limits just like you did mine."

She looked up at me and grinned. "I know. I hope you do." She almost whispered the last part. Was she really asking for what I think she was? Did she want to get pushed like that all along? Well, I could definitely arrange that. I just had to find a more sure thing when betting with her.

My chance for revenge came just a couple of weeks later. It was getting late in the football season since it was only the week before Thanksgiving, but the Thursday night game that week was, in my mind, going to be a laugher. I was just getting situated for watching it when my wife came into the den. I looked over at her and thought about it. "Honey, you want to make another bet this week?"

She smiled at me. "Are you sure you can put up with it again?"

"I don't know. What about you? You ready for me to exact my revenge?"

She grinned evilly. "Mmmm. I can't wait to see what you have in mind. Will you make me have sex with lots of people or something evil like that?"

I smiled as I thought that that was what she may have really wanted. "Actually, I was thinking of making you NOT have sex with lots of people. In any case, I'm taking Boise State, you want to bet your pretty little ass on the other team?"

She looked at me. "Am I literally betting my ass?"

I smiled. "Could be...."

She thought about it for a second and then looked at me. "What's the bet? If I win I get you for a whole week this time, right?"

I made like this was a tough choice for me. "Okay, agreed. Same for you. If you lose, you will be my slave for a week; Monday to Sunday. Okay?"

She smiled. "You're on big boy."

I sat back and watched the game. Boise State had been on a roll and they were on their home blue turf. They won easily, going away, and when I told Cindy she just smiled and sighed.

"Okay, which Monday do you want it to start on?"

"Next Monday. I want you for the Thanksgiving weekend."

She groaned. "Shit! I forgot about that. And you are lucky, because I just finished my period. Well, a bet's a bet. And I will honor the bet. You did very well, and I know that you hate giving up control, so I'll hang in there."

I smiled. "You'd better!"

MONDAY --Day One

She didn't know the half of what was going to happen. Of course, she knew I wanted her virgin ass, but she had no idea how I was going to prepare her for it.

I left work early on Monday and had arranged to take Tuesday and Wednesday off. Cindy had to work all three days, so she had done all her Thanksgiving grocery shopping over the weekend. She knew she might be busy.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,671 Followers
12