What a Deal! Ch. 19

Story Info
Bill gets a nice birthday present.
4.8k words
4.63
21.1k
3

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. This theme is not in every story, but it's a continuous story with that overall theme. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call them a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep it up (the story I mean).

From the last story -- about my birthday present of making a porn film.

We all slowly got to our feet. I was exhausted and the term limp definitely applied to my entire body. Becky and Katy were walking funny and Suzanne and Cindy stayed in the bedroom. Hmmm. I guess Suzanne really did need a good fucking. I just knew I couldn't wait to get some sleep.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 36 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 38 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 27 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 29 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

When we got home, Cindy and I agreed to relax and recover from our recent experiences for a couple of months. When she brought it up I asked her about Katy.

"What about Katy?" She looked perplexed by my query.

"Well, you said you wanted a break from our recent adventures, but Katy will still be living with us."

Cindy put her hand on my face. "Honey, Katy is family. Katy will live with us for as long as she wants and she can have sex with us whenever she or we want. I can't stop that. I need her and, more importantly, she needs us."

I watched her closely. She had definitely developed protective feelings for the neglected young woman. I was fine with that. She was, after all, a beautiful little submissive who gave great blowjobs. I hugged Cindy. "I understand. She's so lovable." Cindy nodded and I grinned and followed that up. "She also gives great fucking head."

Cindy laughed. "Yes, she does -- to women, too."

And so we took a breather from our hectic schedule of swinging with several friends. Sex was still great between me, my wife, and Katy, it was just a little more relaxed. It was about three weeks after my birthday porn session that I found Cindy and Suzanne at the table having a glass of wine.

"Hey, babe." I leaned over and kissed Cindy. "Hey, Suzanne." I leaned over and kissed her, too. She tasted good.

Cindy spoke first. "John, Suzanne just told me that tomorrow is Bill's birthday and she wants to give him a special surprise."

"Okay. That sounds fine."

Suzanne clarified. "John, it's not just a little something. Bill has been so good to me lately, especially with me taking advantage of the opportunity to play with you guys. You're the only guy I have played with because he treats me so well at night and believe it or not his sex drive has gone up since he started taking care of me and calling me his 'Princess'. Before this, he seemed uninterested in sex, but that may have had as much to do with his feeling depressed over losing his job as getting older. Now that he has a job and gives me the 'Princess' treatment our sex life is as good as it has ever been."

I smiled. "Well, I'm glad things are working out between you two. So what do you want to do for his birthday?"

"Well, Bill has been really good lately so I wanted to give him something special. He was really focused on Katy the last time we were here and he hasn't fucked another woman since we were married. Our agreement was that I could play, but he couldn't. However, after the last few weeks and our increased sex life, love life, and contentment with each other I want to give him a special gift. So here's my plan. Cindy and I have been working out the particulars. First, I want you and Katy to come over. I want you to put Katy on the kitchen table and fuck her to get her worked up, but don't cum in her. I just want her primed to get off quickly. I'll direct him upstairs to his bedroom to get undressed. When he comes down I'll tell him that she is his birthday dinner. I'll have him start to eat Katy. I will crawl under the table and start blowing him, getting him to the very edge, which should not be difficult since I've denied him an orgasm for two weeks. I want you to bring your movie camera along and film the entire thing. Once he is getting close, I'll have him stand up and fuck Katy. I know he wants to and he would never do it without my telling him to. He'll cum in her and then while he cleans Katy up I'll start sucking him again and get him ready for round two. Then I'll take her place and tell him to fuck me. He hasn't fucked me in three weeks. I want him to fill me up and then eat me out. Once he has cleaned me out, I will put him on the table and Katy and I will blow him until he gets it up again and then fills her mouth with cum. What do you think? Think Bill will be able to cum three times in a night?"

"Damn, Suzanne." I reached down and grabbed my dick through my pants. "Just describing it made me hard. That's a fantastic idea. I think he will love it and with you and Katy, he'll have no problem getting hard again. So what time tomorrow?"

"6pm is when he usually gets home. Be there by 5pm so that we can get set up and you can start getting Katy worked up." She looked down at the tent in my pants.

"Looks like you are already worked up."

"Yes, I am. Want to do something about it?"

"Sorry, I have to run. I have another house to show tonight. It's going well, and one more close and I'll get a big paycheck this month."

Cindy and I both gave her a quick peck and she hurried out the door. I called Katy down to go over the scenario. She and Cindy and I had a quick hands-on demonstration of the first part. Nice!

The next day Katy and I showed up at 5pm and I was already starting to get a chubby just thinking about filming this hot scene. I checked my video camera and set it aside on the kitchen counter. That was all I needed to do for that. Katy ripped off her dress, which was all she was wearing, and then undressed me. She sucked on my cock for a few seconds to get it hard and then lay down on the kitchen table. I smiled. She looked so fucking delectable.

I pulled Katy's little cheerleader body over to the edge of the table and eased my cock in. She moaned. I slowly fucked her and she rubbed her clit. We did that for few minutes and then I would take a break and let my dick cool down. I was dying to fill that hot cunt with cum, but that was not the plan. I did that to Katy a couple of more times and finally Bill came in the door. Katy and I stayed out of sight in the kitchen.

Suzanne met him at the door and told him to get out of his work clothes because she had a surprise for him. I pulled out and, still naked, got the camera ready.

Suzanne ushered a naked Bill into the kitchen a few moments later and he smiled when he saw us. I noticed that he also appeared to be in much better shape than a couple of months ago.

"Hey, Dennis." I nodded. He turned to Katy, who was lying on her back, propped up on her elbows with her legs spread suggestively. She smiled at him from between her legs. Her pussy looked wet and juicy and her lips were swollen in excitement. "Katy, you look scrumptious."

Suzanne was standing there still in her work clothes and she took his arm. "Happy Birthday Bill, this is your birthday present. Katy is the first part. I am the second." She dragged him to the table. "You just start munching on that delicious pussy and I'll take care of this." She grabbed his dick, which was rapidly hardening.

Bill grinned and turned and kissed Suzanne. "Thank you, honey. This is a great birthday present."

Suzanne grinned. "You're welcome. Now start eating pussy. Show Katy how good you have become at that."

Bill knelt on the cushion that Suzanne had put on the floor and leaned in toward Katy's pussy. He got close and then took a deep breath through his nose. He turned and in a slight southern drawl spoke in my direction. "Mmmm. I love the smell of pussy in the morning." He winked at me and I knew he was trying to imitate Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now, but I don't think the women got it. I just grinned. Bill looked back at the blood-engorged lips and then leaned in and started going to town. Katy obviously enjoyed what he was doing because she quickly grabbed Bill by the hair and held on. Katy was pretty well worked up from my teasing, but Bill must have been good because she immediately started moaning and getting into it. Her nice tight tits were jiggling and her head was going from side to side. Suzanne crawled under the table and waited for a few seconds. Then she leaned over and took Bill into her mouth. He groaned into Katy's pussy, but didn't stop eating. He was licking up and down her slit and I saw him put a finger into her pussy and, from Katy's reaction, start to rub her g-spot. She started moaning and her legs drew up. We all knew what was coming. Bill sucked her clit into his mouth and Katy went off like a rocket. I could see every muscle in her body tense up when her orgasm first hit and she let out a huge groan. Then she started jerking and jerking and finally pushed Bill away. He smacked his lips and grinned. Suzanne stopped sucking on him and got out from under the table.

"Okay, Bill, stand up." He stood up and Suzanne kissed him hard, seeming to savor the taste of Katy on his lips. She broke it off and looked down at Katy laying there, fairly well sated and her entire pussy now soaking. "Now, the next part of your birthday present is that you get to fuck Katy. I want you to fill her up and then clean her out, okay?"

Bill looked at Katy and then Suzanne with shock on his face. "Suzanne, you don't have to do this. We have an agreement and I'm not supposed to fuck other women."

Suzanne hugged Bill and seemed on the verge of tears. She was obviously feeling some regret about something. "I know honey, and you have been a great husband and lover, so I want to give this to you for your birthday. I want you to fuck her. Please?"

Bill grinned and hugged Suzanne. "Well, if you insist."

Suzanne giggled a little at that. "Yes, I insist that you fuck this delectable little 19 year old girl and fill her tight, hot pussy with all that cum you have been saving."

Bill gave his wife a quick peck. "Thank you." He stepped forward and pressed his dick up against Katy's pussy. She smiled at him.

"Please fuck me, Bill. I need to be fucked and filled with cum. Then I want you to eat my cream pie; I want you to suck all the cum out of my messy, little girl pussy."

"Don't mind if I do." And with that comment, Bill buried his dick into the very wet cunt of Katy. She groaned and Bill moaned.

Suzanne got behind Bill and slid her hand up between his legs and grasped his balls. "Don't worry about making her cum, honey. She already had her big cum. This is about you fucking this young thing and letting go after a couple of weeks of no orgasms." Bill moaned again and started thrusting harder. He would be lucky to last a couple of minutes. Suzanne continued, teasing Bill with her dirty mouth. "Isn't that young pussy tight? It's so wet, hot, and tight. Fill her up, Bill. Show her how much cum you have stored in those big balls. Fuck her, honey, fuck her hard." Bill sped up, thrusting hard into Katy and grunting each time he bottomed out. Her delicious little tits bounced with each thrust and Katy let out a little grunt each time he buried his bone. "Cum, baby, cum." Suzanne was chanting now.

That was it. Bill groaned loudly and buried himself in Katy. He would pull back just a little and then bury his dick again as far into her as he could and groan. He was jerking and jerking, his head thrown back, and by the time he finished, there was cum coming out around his cock and starting to run down Katy. He had definitely been denied for a while and had a lot of cum stored up. Just watching it had my dick hard.

Suzanne pushed him back and grinned. "Wow, Bill, you certainly had a lot of cum stored up in those balls."

He was still breathing hard. "You know I did after denying me an orgasm for two weeks."

Suzanne smiled. "Yes, Bill, this is already a great birthday present but it's not over yet."

"No?" He looked down at Katy. She was breathing hard and stared back. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat and her nipples were hard. But it was her completely soaked and dripping cunt that our eyes centered on. "Let me get that." He started to bend over so that he could clean her up.

"No!" Suzanne's exclamation caught us all by surprise and she was holding Bill back by his shoulder Bill looked confused, as was I, as Suzanne had obviously changed her mind about him eating the cream pie. "I want to do this for you -- for your birthday." She then leaned over and sucked his dick clean. She purposely slurped and sucked loudly and I could see Bill tremble from the sensitivity. She then turned to Katy and Bill watched, gaping, as his wife started licking his cum out of Katy's cunt. I couldn't remember if he had ever seen her eat pussy, but he was getting an eyeful now. In any case, Suzanne sucked in a bunch of his and Katy's juices and then stood up to Bill. She kissed him and I could see their tongues intertwining as she her gave him some of their combined cum. They kissed for a few seconds and then Suzanne did it again. She kept slurping at Katy's pussy, cleaning it of both Katy's and Bill's cum, and then giving it to Bill. He loved it and as Suzanne did so, she stroked his cock. It was showing signs of recovery already. I wondered if maybe he was getting some medicinal help, which was fine. It was his birthday. Finally, Suzanne just kept slurping and cleaning Katy's cunt until it was free of spunk.

Suzanne stood up and looked at Bill. "Not bad, huh?"

Bill kissed her again. "No, honey, not bad at all."

Suzanne turned and helped Katy up. Katy stretched a little as the table was kind of hard. Then Suzanne started undressing. "My turn."

She stripped and crawled up on the table. "John, come warm me up while Katy gets Bill's dick ready."

I kept the video camera in my hand and walked over to Suzanne. She spread her legs and her pussy was also showing signs of arousal. My dick was still hard, so I aimed it at and easily penetrated Suzanne's beautiful pussy. Next to me, Katy was on her knees sucking Bill hard. He was watching intensely as I fucked his wife.

"You have a beautiful wife, Bill." I punctuated that with a thrust into her. "Are you hard enough to fuck her yet?"

Bill pulled out of Katy's mouth and he was indeed hard again. I pulled out and stepped aside. I made sure to get good video of him penetrating Suzanne's already wet cunt. He pushed it in and then threw his head back and groaned. "Oh, fuck, Suzanne has the best pussy in the world."

Suzanne smiled at him and pulled him down to kiss him hard. He kept humping her while bent over, grunting and pushing hard. Suzanne kept letting out little exclamations, too, as he banged up against her pubic bone. Her tits were bouncing nicely and I could see the ripples of her skin as he bottomed out each time. Katy was still kneeling on the floor closely watching his butt flex as he drove into her. She seemed to like that view.

Bill stood back up and fucked his wife - hard. After a couple of minutes Suzanne announced she was going to cum and Bill started thrusting harder and harder, almost pushing Suzanne across the table. Finally, with a big groan, Suzanne went rigid and her legs clamped hard around Bill. She held that for a few seconds and then squirmed around under him, rubbing her clit against him. Bill obliged her and kept it up until she was done. After she finished she looked up at him. "Are you close, Bill?"

"Pretty close." He started thrusting again and Katy decided to help. She stood up and did what Suzanne had done earlier. She grabbed his balls and started running her nails along them and the up along his ass crack. That was it for Bill. "Oh, fuck. Cumming!"

And he did. He thrust up into Suzanne and filled her up. He really seemed to enjoy this much more, it being the woman he loved and was married to. Even after he came he gave small almost loving thrusts, as if he didn't want to ever pull out of her. Finally, when he was finished he leaned over and he and Suzanne shared a couple of quiet moments together. It was so touching I felt out of place. Suddenly, Bill stood back up and smiled down at her. "Ready for me to clean you up, Princess?"

Suzanne grinned. "Wouldn't you rather have Katy clean me up and snowball you?"

Bill smiled. "Absolutely."

He backed up and Katy dropped to her knees. She took his now pretty flaccid dick into her mouth and cleaned him off. She came off him with a loud pop from the suction. She then turned to Suzanne. "Wow, Suzanne, your pussy is very pretty when it's been fucked and filled with cum." She turned to Bill and grinned and then back to Suzanne and started licking and sucking on her pussy. Suzanne wanted to grab hold of her head, but Katy pushed her hands away so that she could pull back and feed it to Bill. She did and they kissed like wanton teenagers. She kissed him and sucked on his tongue and fondled his dick, which at this point showed no signs of life. When she was finally finished, she stood up and walked around to the side and kissed Suzanne. "Nice pussy, Suzanne."

"Thank you, slut." Suzanne grinned and Katy just laughed.

Suzanne slowly got up off the table and Bill sat down in a chair.

"Well, that was a first for me." Bill looked up at Suzanne.

Suzanne smiled. "First time you've fucked two women in the same night?"

"Yes, and that's because it's the first time I've fucked anyone but you since we were married."

Suzanne's smile disappeared and she seemed concerned about Bill. She walked over to him, sat in his lap, and held his head in her hands as she stared into his eyes. "That's what birthdays are for." She punctuated that with a kiss. She then looked over at me and I couldn't place the look on her face. Finally she stood up and backed away from Bill. "Now it's your turn to get on the table."

Bill looked up at her. "Me?"

"Yes, you."

Bill clambered up onto the table and lay on his back. His dick was a small, exhausted version of its earlier self.

Suzanne waved Katy over. "Okay, honey, time for another first. Now you will feel a two girl blowjob, just like in porn, and get to cum whenever you want. It can be in our mouths, on our faces, or wherever your dick happens to be when you cum. You just let us know what you want."

Bill smiled and put his head back. "It doesn't matter."

Katy leaned over and started slowly licking and sucking on Bill's dick while Suzanne watched his face and the smile that was plastered there. She looked up at me and gave me the thumbs up.

Then Suzanne leaned over and together the two women started sucking his dick and licking his balls. They were going to town and working very hard to get Bill's dick up one more time. It was taking some time, so Suzanne leaned over and started talking to Bill.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers
12