What a Difference A Day Makes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Patty sat with me in shock. I held her tight as all this settled in. I kinda had some of that figured out when it dawned on me who must have taken the photos. It almost had to be Elaine, because of Cathy's warning about keeping things in house. So much was going on right in front of us and we were oblivious.

"I am not sure I am ready for this." Patty said, worrying me just a little.

I kissed her neck and asked her the hardest question I would ever ask in my life. "Would you like me to leave?"

She looked horrified. "No Brooke, no never that. Please don't even think that. I'm just shocked. My favorite teacher is my sister's lover, my Aunt and my Mom, my Mom and Liz. I just feel like the world has turned upside down."

"It did Patty-mine right when you told me you loved me. The world got better and brighter and just for the record, you gave the right answer to the previous question!"

We kissed and this time nothing Cathy could do was going to interrupt me showing Patty just how much I loved her. This kiss was longer and more emotional than the one I used to calm her down. My tongue penetrated her mouth and soon our tongues were exploring each other. She twisted in my grasp and laid on top of me, her hands on my tiny breasts, rubbing them through my top, as we shared our breath, our very life. My hands lifted her shirt and started rubbing her naked back. My nails leaving light scratches that made her moan in my mouth. I could have swallowed her all up at that moment. Her long hair surrounded my face and we were obscured from view. Since my eyes were closed, it didn't seem to matter. Patty's thigh slid up between my legs and rested right on my pussy, the pressure was incredible. I lifted my knee and that put my thigh on hers. My shorts felt wet as we started rocking together. The rhythm was primal, but we both seemed to fall into it like we knew what to do. In a way I guess our bodies did, rather than our minds,

Her thigh felt like steel as I rubbed myself against her. I swear I could feel her heat on my bare thigh. There were noises in the air that made no sense, but added to the feelings. Her full weight was on me, and yet she felt light as a feather. My hands kept trying to pull her tighter against me. I needed her like never before. I cried out needing to vent both my excitement and frustration, the closer I got the more insistent my need became.

Patty's mouth went to my neck, every sound she made vibrated my skin. Every inch of me felt alive, my skin felt tight as a drumhead. Her hands were driving me crazy. The whole world seemed to hit me as I felt my body tighten so much I thought I would burst. Then the world disappeared in flashes of color and light that drowned me.

Slowly I recovered, Patty's body lying on me as if she was dead. I touch my lovers face and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and kissed me again. Some of the same noises we had made were still echoing in the room. Patty slid off of me and we both turned to the noises. We forgot we weren't alone.

The sight that blessed our eyes was really hot. Cathy sat back on the couch, slouched with her feet on the floor, legs wide open. Her shorts had disappeared, along with any panties. Anne was kneeling between her legs licking her pussy. Cathy saw us looking and smiled before a wave of passion overcame her. She sounded a lot like Patty.

Curiosity overcame any lingering embarrassment, and I left my beanbag chair for a closer look. Anne's eyes were closed, her hands were holding Cathy's ass as she alternated between deep licks and tender touches. It was watching a virtuoso play their chosen instrument. Cathy's eyes opened again and saw me. Patty had crept over to their other side.

"Mmmmmm, Annie, we have an audience."

Anne looked and saw us. She took one hand from Cathy and touched Patty's hand. Patty jumped at the contact. More insistent, Anne took Patty's hand and placed it to her side. Cathy gave some directions. "Go ahead Pat, she loves to be touched."

Emboldened, Patty-mine started exploring our gym teacher's sexy body. I looked up at Cathy. She lifted her top and pulled her bra above her breasts. She was rubbing and pulling at her breasts. They were a bit smaller than Patty's, but the sight of her pulling so hard on them made my mouth water. I climbed on the couch, resting my head on her belly. She felt me and looked again at me with a sexy smile I had never seen. I tasted her breasts, licking lightly. She called out my name. I turned to see Patty, she had a huge smile for me as she was struggling to get Anne's shorts off. I went back to my meal.

"Harder, Brooke, you won't hurt them. Suck them, pull them, bite them. I love it so much."

With those words I did my best to eat every inch of those tits. Sucking as much as I could in my mouth, I raked my teeth until I had just her nipple in my teeth. Then I would suck like a little baby searching for nourishment, distending her whole breast out as far as I could. Then I would switch to her other breast. I couldn't get enough.

Cathy hand traveled down my body, briefly she pulled up my tee and rubbed my breasts, pinching my nipple nice and firmly, making me groan into her flesh. Then her hand slid down lower along my belly and forced it way into my shorts. Disregarding my panties she stayed against my skin and pushed down between my legs, pressing against my pussy. I have discovered that girls breasts really turn me on. Patty's were my ideal, Cathy's were delicious, and I couldn't wait to see and taste Anne's. Cathy's fingers were making it hard to concentrate. I kept squirming and then the tight material would cause her to lose contact, much to my disappointment until the right amount of wriggling and she would touch me again. The third time she lost touch was enough. I got up and stripped off my shorts and top.

A quick glance at Patty showed me that she was discovering heaven herself. Anne had opened her legs and Patty slid up under her, and she was sucking on Anne's breasts. They looked so good hanging down in Patty's face that I was tempted to join her, but one look at Cathy made up my mind to get back up there. Cathy was licking and sucking her fingers. She was also watching me, and looking like she liked what she saw.

I got back on the couch, and went to resume my assault on her titties when she pulled me up and kissed me tenderly. She hugged me and whispered a quiet thank you.

At my look she explained. "I was afraid you might get unhappy at Patty paying attention to someone else so soon after you finally found each other."

I answered the most heartfelt thing I have ever said. "I can't be unhappy at anything that Patty does, or jealous of someone like Anne. Anne might have her attention at the moment, but Patty and I share souls."

She looked at me with a tearful expression. "Now you understand what is between Anne and I."

I kissed her back, only this time less tenderly and more passionately, then took up in my favorite place, breast-feeding. Her hand went back to my dripping little pussy and made me very happy. It was all I could do to stay with her as she started cumming like a madwoman. Anne certainly knew how and kept her face tight to Cathy's pussy. A silly thought occurred to me, Cat's kitty, Pat's pussy, Brooke's what?-no I don't like that direction, could get vaguely insulting. But the first two worked nicely together. Cathy pulled away from Anne and got back on the couch in a fetal position. Anne was still on her hands and knees with Patty-mine under her. I needed to kiss Anne, she is special, and I felt a bond with her because of her relationship with Cathy.

Getting down on the floor on my back, I slid my face under hers and looked at her. Her face was wet with Cathy's juices, her eyes were closed. She was grinding her hips down on Patty's belly as Patty continued to suck lovingly. Reaching up, I kissed and licked Anne's chin. She looked down and then we shared a nice, but weird, upside down kiss. She tasted so delicious! Anne crawled down my body, stopping at my diminutive breasts. She licked and sucked my nipples hard, but better for me, her incredible breasts were in my face. Hers were larger than Patty's, but you would have never guessed by the industrial strength bra she always wore. I remember hearing lots of comments from the boys at school about Miss T and her breasts, usually really crude comments. Well boys, they were even better than your limited imaginations thought!

I almost felt sorry for Patty, knowing I took these delights from her, but tilting my head back I could see her tongue was still keeping very busy. Anne was enjoying that tongue as well, from the moans and wriggles that shook her body.

I felt hands on my feet, then the strangest sensation of all, Cathy was sucking one of my toes. It wasn't ticklish at all, it made me feel so sexy, and at the same time weird. My feet, who would have thought my feet could be a turn on?

Anne's breasts surrounded my face when she fell down on me. Her orgasm was lost on me as I feasted until she rolled off of us. She lay there panting while I looked around for my Patty. Her face was wet with Anne's juices and her eyes were bright with excitement. One hand to her own pussy, something I had yet to taste. Cathy tasted good on Anne's face, and I wanted to taste Anne on Patty's, but there was an urge so strong I couldn't possibly ignore it.

Patty's hand was rubbing furiously. Her face scrunched like I remembered from the shower. Getting up I went and stood at my lover's feet. She was getting frantic and I could feel Anne and Cathy watching me. Kneeling between her legs, I stroked her smooth skin until my hands held her hand. I stopped her rubbing, she stared at me wildly. I pulled her hand away, and she fought me, not realizing exactly what I wanted. Pulling forcefully, I ask for an assist. "Hold her hands, please." I said to Anne and Cathy. With smiles they got on each side of Patty and kept her from finishing what she started. She writhed in front of me, her legs hitting me, she was almost sobbing in frustration. I stroked her belly and thighs, speaking to her, trying to calm her down. Eventually she relaxed, enough to register reality. With her pussy no longer a fast moving target, I went down and took a good look.

I had seen her naked many times, but of course not like this. Her legs spread wide giving me my first close-up view of any pussy. Light brown hair covered the center part of her mound, a bikini trim that acted like an arrow guiding my attention lower. Her folds were wet and looked swollen, almost inflamed. The folds prevented me from seeing much, so I placed on hand one her mound, pushing up, stretching her skin. This tightened her folds and gave me a few peeks of her pinkish inside. A voice said something. "Take your time, sweetheart." It sounded more like Cathy than Anne. Used my elbows for support, I take both of my hands and using my fingers spread her wide open. The scent flowed around me, I will never forget that sight or that scent of my lover that first time. Another voice. "Taste her."

My tongue darted forward and the tip traced the outline of her labia, pushing in a tiny bit, picking up enough of her flavor to entice me deeper. A hand pressed her pubic hair and pulled up, and Patty's clit hood came into view more clearly. Using my tongue, I tenderly touched around it, feeling my lover squirm. A flow of liquid seemed to build, making me work quickly to de sure it didn't escape me. She tasted both sweet and tart at the same time. Such a complex taste, and one that seemed to change the deeper I got.

Some hands were stroking my back and legs, but my attention never wavered from Patty. Her hips were rocking with my strokes. I started licking deeper, using my tongue to explore her from the top all the way to the bottom of her pussy lips. She seemed to radiate heat, making my face feel like I was getting a sunburn. All the while I watched her beautiful pussy moving around my tongue, giving up all it's secrets. More noises penetrated, a moaning sound that thrilled me, Patty was moaning to my touch, she liked it. I was so afraid of touching her, hurting her, but she liked it. Her movements became more frenzied, her flavor changed again. She suddenly pushed down and my tongue went all the way in, my nose touched her clit and she started spasming, her tight pussy trying to hold my tongue as it moved with a life of its own. A hand held my head against her pussy as she grinded against my face, the taste was wonderful, but I was having trouble breathing. Patty cried out loud, she said something so familiar, I got it, she said my name, she screamed out MY name. I couldn't believe it. I never felt so wonderful, so complete. Breathing didn't matter, making Patty happy was all that was important. The hand eased off my head as I pressed my own face harder. I was licking furiously, "Suck her clit" was repeated several times, so I tried it, taking my lips around her clit, sucking and touching her clit with my tongue. My hands slipped, and two fingers went inside her. She moved like she enjoyed it so much so, that I started moving them in and out, making believe they were a little cock and I was fucking my Patty.

She came, harder and longer than I would have thought possible, especially after seeing how hard she came at the shower. Her thighs tightened around my head, trying to crush me. We rocked from side to side violently.

Gradually hands pulled us apart and laid us together on the floor. I felt more wiped out than Patty, but I also felt so incredible. We curled up together and someone tossed a blanket or sheet over us. I slept that night in Patty-mine's arms, using her chest as my pillow. I vaguely remember the lights going out before I was sound asleep, happier than I can ever remember.

Morning came way to early, and my eyes opened to find Elaine standing there, looking at us with a secretive smile. "Oh, Elaine, oh..."

She smiled, my surrogate mom smiled at me laying naked on the floor with her daughter. "Relax Brooke, you know some of my secrets, and I know a few of yours. I'm happy for you, more than you will ever know."

Tears welled up in my eyes and I started to sob. Elaine got on the floor and hugged me. "It's OK baby, it's all a shock and kind of overwhelming. We are here for you, just take it easy for right now."

I felt better immediately and wasn't even sure what came over me.

Looking down at Patty I decided it was time for her to join the land of the living. A touch to her ribs, under the sheet caused her to stir. She woke up and looked around in surprise. "Mom, morning" she acted like it was normal to be on the floor with me. Well in some ways I guess it is. We slept many nights on this floor, or the couch, after staying up to late and watching TV until all hours. But this is the first time we were naked, cuddled up, and covered only by a sheet.

Elaine waited while reality found a functioning brain cell and Patty turned an interesting shade of red.

"Everything is fine, Pat. Cathy filled me in last night after Liz and I came home to find the 4 of you down here. You probably don't remember, but we were here for your wonderful ending last night."

I turned red, "You saw!"

"Yes we did, and trust me, we appreciated watching. Liz and I had a fine time after you two passed out."

"Mom!"

"Get used to it dears, my love life has been hidden from you for a long time. It's nice to be able to have some of it in the open and knowing my daughter, and her lover, won't go ballistic on me."

"You could have told me."

"Maybe, but do you remember how upset Liz was a couple of years ago?"

"Yes. She stayed here for a while."

"Right. Her kids discovered us kissing one day and went through the roof. They said some nasty things that took quite a while for Liz to recover. I didn't want that happening with us."

"Are they OK?"

"Liz gets on fine with her kids now, but it took some serious talking. I am still not sure her oldest likes me, but the other two seem to accept that I am not going anywhere."

"Jen always liked you."

"I know, but she still feels betrayed and hurt that her mom and I was keeping secrets. I think she will come around someday, in the meantime when she's over, I keep in the background."

I sat there listening and the thought occurred to me, how would my mom and dad react to this. Mom tried to talk to me about sex, but I was always to shy with her. I knew all the clinical details, but the emotions didn't catch up until last night. Technically I was still a virgin, probably the only 18 year old virgin in the city.

"My Mom and Dad?"

Elaine looked uncomfortable. "I really don't know. I'm not exactly close to your mom."

"Mom's not homophobic."

"Maybe not, but when your own daughter is involved, the head doesn't do all the thinking."

"So what do I do?"

"I can't answer that one. You are going to have to figure that one out for yourself."

Patty hugged me. "Don't worry Brooke, your folks are great, they will understand."

"I'm not sure I understand yet."

Elaine gave an understanding nod. "Take some time, no rushing is required. Cathy talked to you about keeping it low key?"

We both nodded.

"In these walls, we are free to do what we want, no judgments allowed. Also what happens here stays here."

Looking at Patty, I answered for us. "We understand, but Gym class is going to be tough."

"I can understand that, but Anne has a lot to lose, her life is complicated enough."

"Besides, if we hurt Miss T, Cat will kill us!" Patty added.

We laughed. Elaine dropped a couple of robes on the couch. "Throw these on. Your stuff from last night isn't fit to wear, and you, Brooke need to call home."

"OMG, I forgot to ask if I could stay over. I am so dead."

"Relax, Cathy covered for you. She called and said that you two were out and asked her to relay a message. She also told your mom that it might be pretty late and that she would have you crash here rather than let you drive home worn out."

"Thanks so much Elaine."

"Don't thank me, Cathy covered your butt."

"And such a cute butt at that." Patty said as she goosed me.

I jumped and attacked her, mindless of being naked. Elaine cocked an appreciative eyebrow then headed upstairs.

A little later, two very disheveled, but deliriously happy girls came up from the basement.

"Aunt Suze!" Patty cried out and ran to give a lady a touch older than Cathy a great big hug. I remember Susan from her brief visits.

"How's my favorite teenage niece?"

"I am your only teenage niece."

Looking at me, "From what this bunch told me, not anymore."

"Hi Brooke. We've met a few times. "

"Hi Susan, yes I remember. I always thought your were Elaine's little sister."

"Now you know better. We are sisters, just not by blood. Please call me Susan, or Aunt Suze if your like. Welcome to the clan."

Suze acted like the senior member of a company, or the grand matriarch. An old soul is how my Mom would describe her. Patty untangled herself and I gave Suze a hug. Patty adored her, and what little I knew, I liked her as well.

"Good morning sleepyheads." Cathy said smiling.

This time I got to her first and hugged her hard. "Thanks for the cover last night."

"Not a problem, Brooke, you had more important things on your mind."

"I guess so, but thanks anyway." Testing the waters, I kissed her. No regrets about last night in her kiss. She felt as if she hummed against me and my body responded.

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers