What a Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'By the way,' mum I said quietly, 'there is something I want to show you?'

'What is it baby,' she asked.

'I need to show you something on the computer to put your mind at rest.' I said.

'I think I might know honey,' she ventured. 'Know? Know what?' I said.

'The photo's, the film, it's you who was blackmailing me isn't it? She said. 'How did you know?' I was astonished that she knew.

'Just a guess darling, especially when 'he' told me to seduce you, and then when I walked in here, I could tell by the look on your face it was you, and it made me feel so good darling'

'But its okay, Im just so happy about this and that it has happened.'

'I have wanted to do it with you, but I would never have found a way if you hadn't found that film.'

'Are you angry with me mum?' I asked. 'Never in a million years, this really is the best day of my life.' She kissed me.

Later that night I took her downstairs and made her get on her knees in front of me and suck me off as I sat in an armchair, then so I could fuck her like granddad had too, it was brilliant, I told her I was him in the middle of me doing her and she collapsed as an orgasm hit her.

She did admit that she had loved him in the way she should have loved my dad for years, but had never repeated it after she had stopped it.

'I didn't know it baby, but I guess I have been waiting for you all these years,' she said.

I deleted the photos and I disposed of the DVD, I don't need it now, my father has gone, it's just me and mum now and we are gloriously happy.

I wonder what Joe would have to say if I tell him, it might spur him on to seduce his own mother.

12