What a Fuckin' Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers

"Hi honey, how was your day, etc, etc.?" you ask in your usual smart ass tone.

I don't say a word. I set my briefcase down, reach into my purse, retrieve my panties, and walk toward you. As I near you, I throw the panties at you and sit down on the coffee table directly in front of you, spreading my legs wide as I feel Mike's cum still dripping out of me.

"And what do we have here?" you ask, setting down your martini and sitting forward on the couch.

"Those are the panties I was wearing this morning when I left."

"And what happened to them?"

"Jake happened then Mike happened."

"Who's Jake?"

"The new guy...he just started today at the office. He's taking Cindy's place."

"And you fucked him already?"

"Yup, within the first half hour."

"Atta girl. And Mike?"

"The cop that pulled me over for speeding on the way home. Somehow I managed to get outta the ticket," I said with a sly smile.

"Who came where?"

"I can still feel Jake's cum dripping from my ass and Mike's cum is freshly still filling my pussy."

"You nasty whore," you say then break into a smile. "That's my girl."

"Am I gonna be punished?"

"Show me Mike's cum." I prop my legs up on the couch on either side of you and spread my legs as wide as they'll go. You immediately see his hot sticky white cum dripping down my slit. "You fuckin' slut."

I smile.

"You're gonna be severely punished. Get on all fours like the dog you are, bitch." I smile and walk around to the couch beside you. I get on all fours next to you and you slap my bare ass hard. "You know I'm gonna fuck their cum outta you, donchya whore?"

"Yes dear. I fucked 'em for you." Smile and a wink.

You laugh that evil laugh. "Yup, that's my girl!"

LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers
12