What a Fucking Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was just the start for she then started to fuck me. Thrusting herself up and down on me as her fingernails dug deeply into my chest quite hurting me she took her pleasure exactly as she wanted it. I did though manage to get my hands inside the robe to play with her tits and those fabulous nipples.

"Harder, harder, squeeze them harder," she growled as I once more repeated the tugging of her nipples.

It was actually fairly difficult holding onto her and pinching her nipples in the way she wanted due to the sheer speed she was surging herself up and down on my cock. I tried several time to join in her rhythm with thrusts of my hips but just didn't seem able to get it right so I simply lay there, and thought of Australia, not England!

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned one of her hands finding her clit and rubbing it as the other still dug into my chest. "This is amazing, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, cum with me, you randy Aussie bastard."

I just about managed to somehow accelerate my ejaculation to meet her with her climax. I too was grunting and moaning as the sperm shot filled the condom.

She just seemed to go on and on still bouncing up and down on me, still moaning and grunting, still gripping my chest and still rubbing her clit,

At last, though, she stopped and she fell forward her face resting on my chest. She lay there for a while catching her breath. Then suddenly she straightened herself up and in one quick movement lifted herself off my rapidly softening cock and away from my body.

Standing beside the bed looking down at me as she casually lit a cigarette she smiled and said.

"Hmmm not bad, not bad at all young man."

"Glad it was to your liking ma'am," I smiled back.

"Oh yes it was most certainly to my liking," she replied undoing the robe and slipping it off.

"You in any hurry? She asked.

"No. not at all."

"Good 'cos I'm gonna have a shower. You hungry, want a pizza or Chinese or something?

I hadn't eaten having come straight from work and I told her that I was hungry.

"Good," she responded picking up her mobile and calling up a take-out pizza place. She stood totally unselfconsciously looking out the windows naked as she rather forcibly and quite rudely ordered the food then, without another word, mobile still in her hand, marched out of the room.

We had sex twice more before I left at around two in the morning. She'd said that she'd have liked to invite me to stay the night but she had to catch a plane to New York at eleven and had a car picking her up at seven.

Both times the sex was quite aggressive with her leading and dominating the proceedings. This was the case even when I took her from behind after we'd eaten the pizzas in her luxurious kitchen that she told me she never cooked in.

It happened in an odd way. After her shower I'd used the fantastic bathroom that was almost as big as my entire flat and had wandered back into the bedroom a towel wrapped around me. She was still naked and stayed that way even opening the door to the delivery like that. She did though hide herself behind the door but the guy must have guessed I thought.

We sat in the kitchen either side of a round table, smoked glass topped and chrome legged, of course. With her still naked I found it hard to concentrate on the food or the incessant conversation she made mainly about her job making it very clear to me just how important she was.

The food finished she cleared the plates and as I, at her instruction, poured us both a glass of red wine, she pulled the towel from me.

"You look a little overdressed," she murmured her fingers circling my semi-hard cock and starting to rub it. She added, almost coyly, "I assume there's a repeat performance in this isn't there?"

Laughing I told her there was feeling pleased and a little relieved that I responded quickly with the hardness of my full erection soon filling her hand. As she turned to wash some remains of the pizza down the waste disposal I went up behind her and, wrapping my arms around her, my hands finding those small but beautifully shaped tits, I pressed my cock right against her tight arse the length of it nestling neatly between the two firm cheeks. I kissed her neck as I caressed her and once more pulled on her "elastic" nipples.

"Shit you've got to know my bloody weakness haven't you. You sod."

"Mmm yes I have haven't I?" I replied stretching out the rubbery tip as far as it would go. She pushed her arse back against me as she went to turn round. I held her there and pressed her against the work surface surrounding the triple sink unit. I suddenly felt bold and in need of dominating her a bit.

"No stay just like that," I said as got hold of my erection.

"Fuck off cowboy, I do as I want" she growled as she again tried to turn round. I was, though, stronger than her and I easily restrained her holding her pressed against the sink as I fumbled my cock between her legs. I got it right against her lips as she struggled still trying to turn round. My excitement mounted as I began to dominate her and although she struggled it seemed a little half-hearted to me. I got my arm around her waist and pulled her back a little as I shoved my knee between her legs forcing them apart.

"Let me turn round you bastard?" she hissed.

"No this is my turn," I replied pushing myself forward.

"Fuck off you don't have a turn this isn't fucking scrabble you know," she snarled as her body bucked and jerked.

I didn't reply, but removed one hand so I could get a condom on, which isn't easy single-handed. I managed it despite her struggling and concentrated on getting the angle of my entry exactly right. Assured that it was and with her still struggling I suddenly thrust forward, hard and fast. My cock simply flew into her. It went in deeply, as far as I could get it.

"Oh my fucking God no. Oh shit you bastard, you cunt," she hollered as she bucked against me.

"Just shut up and enjoy it you bloody control freak," I snarled as I started to surge in and out of her taking care not to come too far down in fear she'd make it come right out. Suddenly she changed. She pushed herself further backwards, she stopped struggling and she closed her legs a bit probably, I thought, to increase the pressure of my cock on her lips and insides. She reached behind and grabbed my balls with one hand and with the other started to rub her clit. She just didn't seem able to cede any control and that made me realise why she was still single and had to resort to buying sex.

Like that, in her kitchen, with her bent over her sink I fucked her. I fucked her hard, fast and aggressively as I dominated the city high flier bitch.

I couldn't believe it when I opened the envelope. I found it in my leather jacket pocket as I walked home, taxis being hard to find that time of night in Docklands and I hadn't wanted to outstay my welcome by asking if I could call one before leaving, and she hadn't offered.

Inside were ten fifty pound notes and a business card. Printed on it was,

Charlotte Mason Senior VP 020 7459 6666.

Nothing else, no name of company, address or e-mail. But written on it a flowery handwriting was.

Thanks Brad, we'll do it again real soon

C

I could hardly believe it. Five hundred pounds for enjoying myself. Five hundred quid for fucking a woman. Wow, what a result!