What a Girl Needs

Story Info
Bound, teased and punished she makes naughty promises.
3.3k words
4.4
32k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynr69
Cynr69
5 Followers

I'm kneeling at the bed naked; arms behind my back, knees spread, eyes down when you come in. I can hear you moving about, doors and drawers opening and closing. I know you are gathering things for our evening. We have finally made it to the bedroom and I can't wait for what's to come.

I know you are close; I can hear your breath and smell your spicy male scent. I feel your hands stroke my hair, pulling the pins out so it tumbles down my back to brush across the top of my ass. When you fill your hands with it and pull my head back, I can see the heat in your eyes.

Licking my lips, I smile. "Good evening, Master."

You smile slowly as you run a finger along my shoulder, up my neck, across my jaw to rub your thumb over my lips. I sigh, parting my lips, sucking your thumb into my mouth, circling it with my tongue, nipping with my teeth. I see your eyes dilate and darken with desire.

"You are such a good girl, but tonight I feel like tormenting you." You smile wickedly as I quiver with anticipation.

Reaching behind me picking up the blindfold, you caress my skin with the silken fabric, and cover my eyes. In the darkness, my other senses heighten. I shiver as you gather my hair laying it over my shoulder, my nipple hardening as it brushes my breast. I feel your hot breath in my ear as your teeth nip my earlobe. Your tongue sweeping behind, easing the sting, and making me moan. You kiss, lick and nibble your way to my shoulder as I begin to pant with need. You bite my shoulder hard enough to make me gasp, sending heat straight to my core, moisture flooding my pussy and I smell my own arousal.

"What do you want, little one?"

"To please you Master."

I hear you chuckle softly. "You will before the night is over, but will you be pleased?"

"Of course Master. I always am."

"We shall see. You are not to come without my permission."

"Yes Master. As you wish"

Your fingers glide over my breasts, pulling and rolling my nipples until they are hard, begging for attention. I moan and arch as you attach a clamp to each, slowly tightening and tugging them in turn. I feel the tingling burn shoot from my nipples to my dripping sex.

The excitement and anticipation that comes with being blindfolded is intoxicating. Not knowing what you will do next. Will it be pleasure or pain? I crave both.

"Please, I need more."

You pull me to my feet, "I want you on the bed, on your hands and knees."

When I'm in position you push my head down, back arched, breasts rubbing the bedding. You run your hand down my spine to squeeze my rounded ass. Pushing my knees further apart I feel moisture begin to flow from my swollen flesh.

"Very nice. You are so wet and I can smell your need."

I feel the sting of your palm, first on one cheek then the other. You alternate again and again, covering every inch of skin. When you finally stop, my flesh is hot and I'm dripping. You soothe me with your cool touch as I arch into your hand.

"Thank you, Master. May I please have more?"

"Yes, Darling, you will get plenty tonight. But for now, you will have to wait. I want to feel your mouth on my cock."

With your hands on my head you pull me towards your body. I feel the tip of your cock against my lips, my tongue darts out to lick it lovingly. I lean forward as you begin to feed the hard length into my mouth. Working yourself slowly, getting nice and slick, each stroke deeper than the last until you have your full length pressed to the back of my throat. I moan and pull back slowly, savoring the salty taste of your skin, circling the head with my tongue. I move forward again swallowing you deep.

With a low growl you begin to move. Goddess I love this. I can't get enough of your pleasure, the strength of your body, the power you have over me. Soon your hips are thrusting hard, hands fisted in my hair, I hear you groan deep in your throat. I suck harder, hollowing my cheeks and look up at you. Your head is thrown back as you enjoy fucking my mouth. When you pull away I whimper.

"Please, I want to taste your cum. I'll swallow every drop and lick you clean."

"Oh no, not so soon. We have all night. On your back...now."

As you buckle the cuffs to my wrists and ankles, I begin to squirm, my body tensing with anticipation. When you have me spread eagle on the bed, completely at your mercy, I smile. Being tied and blindfolded is one of my favorite fantasies. I feel you stroke my pussy slowly, opening me, testing my readiness. I can hear how wet I am as you slide a finger deep inside me. I writhe in pleasure, rocking back and forth, trying to get deeper penetration.

I gasp when a crop slaps the inside of my thigh. "Lie still or I'll stop and leave you tied like this until you can behave."

"I'm sorry, Master, I'll be good. Please don't stop."

The leather slides across my shoulder, breast and stomach as I arch into the sensation. Then I feel the sting of the crop again. You work it over my thighs, belly and breasts. My skin is beginning to burn, my breath coming in quick gasps, small cries and low moans come from my parted lips, it feels so good. Not knowing when, where or how hard it will kiss my skin has me going crazy...so ready to come it is almost painful. You are very good at pleasure/pain, keeping me riding wave after wave of sensation until you are the only thing in my world.

The sudden cessation of my exquisite torment has me crying out with loss. Suddenly you pull the clamps from my nipples and run your palms over them make gasp and moan as the blood rushes back into them. The painful pleasure causes my body to bow and the breath rushes from me. When your tongue runs over a nipple I shudder. I'm rewarded for my sensitivity when you suck the hard peak into your warm wet mouth, drawing on me with long pulls and slow licks. Nipping your way across my skin you do the same to my other breast. Your hand slides down my body until I feel your fingers parting the wet lips of my pussy working the moisture over my swollen clit. You tweak and rub the harden bud until I begin to shake. Before I come, you pull away, leaving me writhing and moaning with need.

"Please Master, I need to come. Please....let me come."

"Oh, how badly do you need it? What will you give me if I give you release?"

"I'll do anything, Master, anything. Use a paddle, belt, whip, cane....anything. What can I do to please you? Please do anything you want to me, just let me come?"

"I can do anything I want anyway; you're mine, to do with as I wish. And it pleases me to tease and torment you."

"Pictures." My voice barely a whisper.

"What did you say my pet?"

"I will let you take pictures."

"Pictures of what, exactly?"

"Me, any way you want me."

"Interesting. Maybe we can make a deal."

I feel the crop run across my wet swollen lips and my breath stops. When I hear the crack it takes a moment for my body to register the pain that flows through me. This time, when I hear the sound, the pain is there immediately. The moisture begins to flow from me and I can hear it with every strike. By the time you are finished, I am quivering, pulling against my bonds, straining, sweating, begging for more.

"Thank you Master." My voice low and husky filled with raw desire.

Your hair brushes my inner thighs and I feel your hot breath on my pussy. Your tongue whispers over my swollen lips, barley touching me. I arch off the bed, trying to push myself against your mouth. You have moved away, waiting for me to calm myself before licking me again. After what seems an eternity of teasing, you push your tongue into my dripping hole. Slowly fucking me with strong strokes, pulling back for long licks and suckling kisses, making me pant and writhe on the bed. Always keeping me close to coming but never taking me over the edge.

I feel your body slide up mine and you kiss me hard, your tongue plunging into the depths of my mouth. I can taste myself on you as I suck your tongue, it tastes delicious. Rubbing myself against you, wishing my hands were free to touch your hard body. To please you is my most pressing desire.

"Please release me...I need to touch you. I want to ride your cock... hard and fast." Knowing it won't last long because I have been ready to come for too long now.

Chuckling softly, you run hands down my sides to cup my ass, pushing yourself against me. Slowly grinding your hard cock against my swollen clit, making me arch and moan.

"Please Master, please."

"Not yet my pet, I'm not ready to let you come. I'm enjoying this exquisite torture." You move from the bed.

I wait expectantly. What will you do next? Will I be able to handle it? Will you let me come soon? Chill bumps rise on my skin as you run a flogger across my body. I wait again. I hear it just before I feel the sting on my breast. Already tender from your earlier ministrations. I moan and arch waiting and wanting more.

"Oh Goddess. Please Master don't stop. It feels so good, I need more. "

"About these pictures. Are you sure that's what you want to give me? You will be completely at my mercy, your sexual needs, wants and pleasure will be revealed. Is the exposure worth the price of coming?"

You brush my skin again with the soft leather. I moan, "Yes Master, please make me come."

"This is a very big step for you, maybe I should let you think about it for a while."

I hear you move across the room and the door shut quietly behind you. I know I am alone, I can no longer feel your powerful presence. My clit is throbbing and my thighs and ass are wet from my dripping pussy, my nipples ache and my hands and legs are tied. I lay there panting and writhing. I need release and can do nothing about it. How long will you make me wait? How long must I suffer? I try to calm myself, knowing you will return when you are ready or you think I am ready. I try to relax and be patient but I can't stop how my body throbs or the images of what has and will happen run through my head as I lay there helpless.

Just as my body begins to calm itself, I hear the door open. I know you are looking at me, enjoying the sight of the cuffs against me skin and the way the ropes are pulling my arms and legs apart. You like to see me spread out like an offering to your sexual desires; breasts full, nipples dark and hard, pussy swollen and glistening with my juices. Waiting for your pleasure. I feel the leather of the flogger caress my thighs and pussy, trailing up my belly to my breasts, and just like that I am on fire again.

With out a word you I feel the first lash of the flogger, the pleasure/pain is intense. It is followed intermittently with another and another. Some soft, some hard, on belly, breasts, thighs, cunt; I never know where, when or how hard the next one will be. My body is shaking with desire and glistening with sweat, I am panting and crying out incoherently.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I manage to shake my head vigorously, I am beyond speech. My only thought is you can't stop, not now, please don't stop. I hear you chuckle as you run your hands down my body soothing my burning flesh. I feel the restraints loosen and whimper in protest.

"Don't worry love, I am just going to turn you around."

Rolling me over I feel your hands caress my ass, pulling my hips, you lift me into a kneeling position. I sigh as you kiss and nibble my neck and shoulder. You begin to tie ropes around my thighs just above my knees and reattach my ankle cuffs to the bed posts. When you press my shoulders to the bed I moan as my sensitive breasts rub against the sheets. You tie the ropes from my knees to my arms just above my elbows and reattach the cuffs to the headboard. I feel my skin heat knowing you are staring at me in this position. With my knees and ankles spread, my ass in the air, I am completely exposed to you. My parted lips are swollen and moist, my clit hard and red, ass cheeks spread wide to expose my dark puckered hole. Everything open for your pleasure. Whether it's pleasure or pain for me is yet to be seen.

I hiss with the first lash of the flogger on my ass, followed by another. Soon you have a rhythm going and we both seem to have entered a euphoric zone. Nothing else matters but you and I and the pleasure we have found in the pain. When I finally feel your soothing hand on hot flesh I am jolted out of my sensual trance.

"Oh this is so pretty baby. Your ass is such a nice red and the stripes from the flogger are beautiful on your skin. How does it feel?"

"I feel like my whole body is on fire, my clit is throbbing my thighs are wet and sticky. I need to come Master. Please, please make me come."

"Have you thought about our deal? Are you willing to let me take any pictures I want? No matter how nasty they are? How graphic they are?"

"Y-yes."

"Say it again. What exactly are you agreeing to?"

"Yes Master, you may take any pictures you like. No matter how nasty or graphic they are. You are my Master and I belong to you. I trust that you will take care of me and I will do as you wish."

"Good girl. Very good girl." I can hear the excitement and lust in your voice. I know I have made you happy and proud of me. Now I just want to come.

"Please, please let me come Master."

"Oh my precious pet, it won't be much longer. I want you in a different position when I make you come."

I feel the restraints loosen once again and roll my shoulders to ease the muscles that are beginning to ache from their time being tied. You see the movement and begin to rub my shoulders and arms lightly. Moving down my tender back to untie the rope from arms and legs. Releasing my ankles, you straighten and rub my hips, thighs and calves.

"I want you off the bed babe. Roll over here." As I reach the edge of the bed you pull me to my feet and move me to the end of the bed. "Spread your legs, wide. Wider. There you go." I feel the ankle cuffs being hooked to the bottom of the bed posts. You tie my hands together behind my back and wrap the rope up to my elbows, making me arch and pushing my breasts out. Reaching around me to cup and massage my breast, you pinch the nipples hard, making me gasp. Releasing me you push my shoulders to the bed. "Stay just like that. Don't move."

I cry out at the first strike of the paddle on my super sensitive flesh. I try not to move away from the pain, but It is next to impossible. I hold my self still for five strokes, but pull away before the sixth lands.

"Tsk, tsk. You were doing so well. I was almost finished and you would have been allowed to come. Now we will start over. You are to count each one, followed by a thank you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Thank you Master." I feel the first burst of pain.

"One. Thank you Master. Two, Thank you Master." I know it will start from the beginning again if I move or forget to respond. I hold myself very still and concentrate to speak through the pain. "Nine. Thank you Master. Ten. Thank you Master."

"You have been so good. It's time for your reward."

I feel the tip of your cock at my entrance and before I can take a breath you enter me in one long, hard stroke. I feel the stretch and burn as my body tries to accommodate you. Moaning and arching as I feel you buried deep inside me. I can feel the tug in my womb as you pull out. I whimper with need. "Please, I need more. Harder, harder."

You swat my tender ass and chuckle. "You will get what you want, don't worry."

You begin to thrust, long and hard. I am panting and moaning, my breasts rubbing against the bed making me crazy. You reach around and rub my clit in small circles, my hips begin to buck against your hand and I push myself back onto your cock. Wanting and needing more, on the verge of

release, but you are not allowing me to get there too soon.

My body begins to quiver and I can feel the heat building at the base of my skull. I am almost there. When you pinch my clit my body explodes, heat running down my spine as my muscles tighten around your cock and push you over the edge. When I feel you throb and begin to fill me, I scream and break apart. My whole body shaking with my orgasm, my skin slick with sweat, my breath coming in gasps. You are still rocking against me, both of us enjoying the after shocks of our orgasm. When you have recovered enough to move, I feel the ropes loosening and the cuffs being removed from my wrists and ankles.

You pull me back against your chest and kiss my neck, turning me to kiss my lips. You pull the blindfold from my eyes and smile. I can see the satisfaction and pride in your eyes when they meet mine and I can't help but smile back. You definitely know what a girl needs.

"I am looking forward to taking pictures of you: your eyes smoldering with desire and your body; taunt with need, helpless and wet, marked from punishment and soft with satisfaction."

The thought of having such naughty pictures taken makes me shiver with anticipation and apprehension. I hear you chuckle softly as color infuses my cheeks, I drop my gaze and nervously bite my bottom lip.

"I love that such thoughts make you blush." You kiss me deeply as we fall to the bed, arms and legs tangled. With my head on your chest, your arms wrapped securely around me, I fall into an exhausted sleep dreaming of what's to come.

Cynr69
Cynr69
5 Followers