What a Good Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers

"I will add some addenda to these rules as we progress. For now, these are the basic seven rules; but, they are set in stone, Sandy. So before we proceed, think carefully as you will be committing not only yourself to these rules, but also your sister. What say you? Do we proceed -- all three of us?"

"I know for sure I want this and accept all your rules and any addendum you might feel necessary to add. Can -- can -- can I call Mandy to let her know what the rules are?" she stammered both nervous and excited.

"I have a better idea. What did I say Rule Number Three is?"

"That anytime we come to your house, we are to take off all our clothes."

"So, what's keeping you? You stated you accept the rules. Once you finish, then you may call Mandy. Explain to Mandy we are ready to begin AFTER she accepts all the same rules. She needs to be here to do so as I want complete assurance from her that she completely understands the rules and all the implications of those rules. You will tell her to prove her desire to move forward by following Rule Number Three as soon as she gets here -- without question. BUT, after telling her that, ask to speak to your mom. Tell your mom I think it wise for Mandy to come down to take a quick course on my computer. It might take up to two hours or so to go over everything. Now, Rule Number Three -- NOW, Sandy!"

I stood with my throbbing cock hanging over the top of my gym shorts that Sandy had pulled down. Sandy slowly released her grip on my cock. As she stared into my eyes, her hands gripped the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. MY GOD! What beautiful breasts she had -- at least as large as her mom's appeared to be. Sandy's nipples were hard as bullets, almost an inch long. Her hands then slid to the waist band of her shorts. She nervously bit her lower lip and began to lower her shorts. Just as I thought, she hadn't bothered to wear panties - My kind of girl! Sandy finally had them all the way down, stepped out of them, kicked them to the side and stood once again before me. I could see the wetness seeping from her virgin pussy. Without me saying a word, her hands returned to my cock and began to slowly slide along its length. I took the phone from my hip pocket and handed it to her.

"Call your sister. Get her here. Tell her of Rule Number Three and that she MUST comply as soon as she arrives without question -- or it is off for both of you. Then talk to your mom to buy us at least a couple of hours, maybe three."

After she dialed, I heard the phone begin to ring. I then leaned to her free ear and whispered.

"While you talk on the phone, I'm going to take my own inventory -- an inventory of your body!"

Mandy answered, and as Sandy began to speak, my hands started to caress her body. Sandy inhaled sharply at my first touch. I moved behind her and allowed my cock to rest in the cleft of her ass cheeks as my arms wrapped around her and began to lightly caress her breasts.

'Sis, is that you? Sandy, are you there?"

"Ummmmm yes it's me. I'm here and so is Doc. He's uhhhhh listening."

"So, tell me, what did he say? Will he do it for us? I've been on pins and needles since you two left. And my pussy is soaking wet!"

"Oh sis, yes, he'll do it for us. In fact he's doing things to me right now."

"OH MY GOD! What things? What's he doing? Tell me, tell me."

"He's, he's standing behind me. I'm completely naked. He's not, but his HUGE cock is out of his shorts and is pressed against me between my ass cheeks. He's caressing my breasts. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's tweaking my nipples like we do to each other sometimes. Oh sis, I think I'm in heaven."

'Damn you! Did you just call to rub it in?"

"Uhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh no, sis. This is an all or nothing kind of deal. We, and I emphasize, WE, have seven rules that we have to follow without question. If either of us decides no, then it's no go for both of us. OH MY GOD he's kissing and nibbling my neck and shoulders while he's sliding his cock up and down the cleft of my ass cheeks. Ummmmmmm. Nice!"

"Damn, wish I were there."

"That's just it. He wants you here to go over the rules with you. He wants to make sure we both agree before we go any further. OH OH OH he's playing with my clit. I'm going to cum. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

"Damn that was quick. You did that quicker than any time we played. He wants me there? How soon?"

"Ugh ugh ugh wait wait wait just a minute. Oh, oh, oh his fingers have my clit. He's driving me insane. OH MY GOD here it comes again. Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii! Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm still cummmmmiiiinnnng!"

Sandy had to catch her breath before continuing any further. Her body all but totally collapsed against me while my fingers gently toyed around her throbbing clit.

"Whew! That was intense! DAMN! Now, sis, now -- he wants you here NOW. But, but you have to follow Rule Number Three as soon as you get here. Oh damn, he's fingering the cleft of my pussy and rolling his thumb on my clit. He's going to make me cum again."

"Quick, what's rule number three?"

"As soon as you enter, you have to remove all your clothes. That's number three -- every time we come here we have to take off our clothes as soon as we get here. OH GOD! OH GOD! This feels soooooo gooood."

"Damn it, sis. You're making me so wet. OK, Rule Number Three is OK, I'll be there in a flash. How many more rules?"

"Oh damn, Mandy, I'm almost there again. His cock is all slick and sliding up and down. And it's even bigger than we imagined -- WAY bigger!"

"What about mom, won't she be suspicious?

"I'll talk to her -- right after I, after I, after ........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Sandy, you OK?"

"Oh God yes, Mandy! I'm more than OK. Now put mom on the phone. Hurry, I can't hold out again much longer."

As Sandy waited for her Mom, I shucked my gym shorts and my shirt. When Sandy began to speak, I knelt in front of her and slowly ran my tongue along her slit. As my tongue parted those sweet petals, it was if a dam burst. Her sweet nectar started flowing like a river. Her juices were divine - nectar of the Gods. Sandy immediately inhaled sharply.

"Is anything wrong dear? What's going on?"

"Nothing's wrong Mom. I almost stepped on a bug in the garage. Doc asked if it was OK for Mandy to come down so he can show her how to log on and use his computer and Internet, and instruct us on how his house is to be arranged and how he wants it cleaned. Probably a couple of hours or so is all -- maybe three."

Sandy covered the mouthpiece of the phone as she began to tremble and openly gasp. I had her clit between my lips and was sucking the hard nubbin for all it's worth. The damn thing had grown to the size of a large pencil eraser -- almost looking like a miniature penis.

"Let me speak to Doc to make sure it's OK with him AND that it's his idea and that you two aren't imposing on his kind nature. I won't have you two girls taking advantage of his hospitality."

Sandy was close. As she handed me the phone, she began to cum for me yet again. Using my free hand, I tried to capture all her sweet pussy nectar that I could while I tried to have a modicum of dignity as I spoke to Miranda.

"Hello, Miranda. Yeah, it was my idea and not the girls. I think it best for Mandy to be shown how to use things properly so she can do what's necessary when I'm not here during the week. It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours or so -- or maybe up to three as Sandy said. Just want to be sure she can log on, get access to the Internet and not erase any of my files on the computer; and, make sure they know what is expected when they are in my house. That way the girls can get started tomorrow, or even later this afternoon or evening so they can make their deadline."

"That's probably a good idea. Mandy can be the klutz of the two at times. Or, she does things without thinking, as you witnessed this afternoon. I'll send her right down."

"Great Miranda. I'll make sure Sandy doesn't get too much of a head start before Mandy gets here."

I ended the call. Sandy was still in the afterglow of having cum so many times in short succession. No better time than the present I thought. I took my pussy nectar coated hand and fed the first two sweet sticky fingers to Sandy one at a time. Sandy's eyes were glassy, lust filled pools. I leaned forward and took the other two into my mouth and suckled every sweet droplet available. Then we kissed for the first time.

Sandy wrapped her legs around my waist, almost impaling her pussy on my cock. She felt the head slide along her labia and cooed into my mouth as we kissed. I cupped her ass cheeks and began playing with her nectar that was still flowing from her pussy. I slid my nectar coated fingers back to her puckered little star as we continued to kiss. Back and forth my fingers drew more and more nectar to lubricate her ass. As my tongue searched out hers, my finger began to tap at her puckered opening. With each tap, her little rosebud began to relax little by little; and, with each tap, Sandy cooed in unison.

The wet tip of my finger finally worked into Sandy's ass. Her eyes grew large and she inhaled sharply. Then she began to gyrate her ass onto my finger. Soon I had the entire length of one finger in her ass. As we kissed, I rocked her pussy slit along my cock making sure the head stroked her clit. As Sandy began a low moan and her pussy began to flood yet again, I began slowly finger fucking her ass. Sandy was letting out little yelps with each stroke of my finger. She was now in her own little world of lust and pleasure, as she was oblivious to the light knock at the front door. Sandy was rocking harder and harder onto my finger, and moaning louder and louder. Her timing couldn't have been more perfect. Quickly, I turned my head toward the door.

"The door's open Mandy. Come on in; and remember, Rule Number Three - NOW! Don't think about it, just do it. Now, Mandy, NOW!"

Mandy came through the door and just froze. She was staring at Sandy's and my naked bodies; and, at her sister slamming her ass down onto my finger. As Mandy slammed the door, her clothes came flying off. Mandy then rushed over for a close up view of what was happening. Mandy's hand slammed down to her own pussy and I could tell she was still wet from the phone conversation. She was mesmerized by her sister's ass bouncing up and down on my finger. Then she saw my cock gliding along the length of Sandy's pussy slit.

"Oh -- My -- God, Sis, his cock IS huge. Are you going to take our virginities tonight? I don't know if I can take all that cock right now. Damn, he has his finger buried in your ass! I'm jealous. You know how much I like it when you play with my ass. And here I thought you didn't want anyone to even come near your ass. At least you never let me play with it the way you do mine. Damn, when he takes your ass with that cock of his, he'll split you in two."

"You're babbling Mandy. Slow down and concentrate on what's happening. Help me here, Mandy. Suck my fingers, get them really wet. WE have to get her ass ready if she's going to lose her anal virginity this afternoon."

Sandy was coherent enough to hear that one, as her eyes shot open wide. I pulled my finger out and Mandy didn't blink an eye. She began to suck that finger plus two more, getting them really wet. Mandy's eyes shot wider as she finally began to comprehend that I was going to take her sister's anal virginity in the not too distant future. And, she was going to witness the deflowering.

"Yes my dear, one of you is going to lose at least ONE of your virginities this afternoon. Your first step to becoming MY whores -- MY cum-sluts. And yes my dear sweet Sandy, it's your ass first. And maybe your sister's mouth as well. We'll see. I'll decide as I see fit; but, definitely your ass -- and now!"

I pulled my fingers from Mandy's mouth and inserted the same finger back into Sandy's ass. Immediately, Sandy began to buck on the entire length. OK so far, now let's try two. I began to work a second finger along side the first. At first there was a little resistance, so I stopped the invasion to allow Sandy's ass to become accustomed to the size. Soon, the second finger slid all the way in. Sandy redoubled her efforts, thrusting even harder up and down on my fingers.

"Mandy, I'm going to need your help. I've been holding her like this for some time now. I need to change positions, and then you can help me take her anal virginity. Don't look at me all stupid like. Yes, you're going to help me. The same way Sandy will help me when I rip your ass in two the first time tomorrow --orrrrr maybe later today. That's what you both want isn't it, to be my whores, my cum-sluts. Sandy's ass will be first. Your ass will be MINE no later than tomorrow, Mandy -- maybe sooner. Now, go down to the last bedroom on the left and step inside. The first nightstand nearest the door, look in top drawer. There is a bottle of flavored lube. Bring it here NOW!"

Mandy scampered down the hall, glancing back to see the vision of her sister now taking three fingers up her ass. Mandy gasped, then giggled. Soon she was back with the lube. Mandy's hand immediately went down to her pussy again to roll her clit between her thumb and fore finger.

"OK ladies, we're moving to the sofa. Mandy, help me balance your sister as I carry my soon to be cum-loving, ass-whore to the sofa. See how her ass grinds down on all three of my fingers, Mandy. Soon enough your ass will be doing the same thing. You want that don't you Sandy -- and how about you Mandy?

"Oh God Yess -- fuck meeeeee. Your fingers feel so hot. Spread me open. I want your huge cock to rip me in two. I want to feel you cum inside me. Take it. Take my ass. It's yours. Make me your ass-whore. Take my anal virginity. My ass is yours. All of me is yours, just don't stop, please don't stop," the intensely horny virgin begged.

Mandy's jaw dropped hearing her sister scream out like that. She was becoming an ass-whore just like I said she would. Mandy also realized, soon she too would be my ass-whore as well. Her hand reached back between her legs and started to play with her ass, sliding a copious amount of her pussy nectar all around the puckered opening. I glanced over and smiled as Mandy slid her finger into her ass and started to mimic my thrusts into Sandy's ass.

"OK Sandy, I'm going to remove my fingers and place you on the sofa. There we go. Now get up on your hands and knees for me and show Mandy and me your gaped open ass. Mandy, get over here and look at this. Your ass will soon look exactly like this before it takes my cock all the way to my balls. That's it, play with your ass while you look. Get it ready because I changed my mind. You're next! Today -- not tomorrow!"

"Never put off taking a virginity until tomorrow if you can take it today. So today, I'll have both you and your sister's sweet asses. Grab the lube Mandy, but keep playing with yourself. Look back here Sandy, your sister has two fingers now pumping in and out of her ass. She wants to be my ass-whore just like you do. Isn't that right, ass-whore?"

"OH GOD YES, DOC. Take my ass. I want your cock really bad."

"Not yet my dear Sandy, your gape isn't big enough just yet. I want you to enjoy this as much as I will. Need you really open to take my ALL of my cock all the way. You never answered Mandy, how about you?"

"Y_y-y-esss, I want it too. Today. The sooner the better. I want to be your ass-whore as much as sis does."

Mandy watched as I spread lube all over my three fingers and then dribbled it around her sister's gapped ass. Mandy smiled when Sandy jumped at the feel of the cool lube. I carefully coated the area around Sandy's ass, and proceeded to lube her gapped hole as deep as my fingers could go. Once I knew Sandy was ready, I began to work my slick fingers back into her ass. At first there was resistance, so I stopped and allowed Sandy to catch her breath and once again become accustomed to being filled.

'That's it my little anal-whore. Relax. Push back like you're trying to take a dump. That's it; see how easily my two fingers slid back in. See that Mandy, see how your sister is rocking back against my fingers. Now watch, I'm adding a third finger. See how she is slowly opening back up for me as I slide and spread my fingers wider. And she likes it too from the wanton look on her face. You like it don't you my little ass-whore? You like feeling my three fingers in your ass getting you ready for my cock, don't you?"

"OH Yesssssssssss, I feel so full, so hot and so damn turned on. Fuck me with your fingers. Please, fuck me, get me ready for your cock."

"No my dear, Mandy's going to fuck your ass first. You never let her play with your ass as much as she has wanted, so now she's going to get you really ready for my cock. And while she's doing that, I'm going to explain the rules to Mandy. If she doesn't agree to all the rules, then we stop right here and now."

"OH GOD! Don't you dare say no, Mandy. I'm too far gone to stop now. Don't you dare say no," the dominant sister demanded.

"Now, do as instructed Mandy. Lube up your fingers. That's it, good girl. Now lay your fingers across the length of my cock. That's it. See it takes four of your fingers to equal the width of my cock at its thickest point. So you need to eventually work all four fingers into your sister's ass. Start with two, then three, then four and then really finger fuck her ass. As you do, keep spreading your fingers wider and wider to open her up for my cock. Make my-ass whore ready for my cock. Make her want my cock in her virgin ass -- all the way in her virgin ass."

Sandy jumped when she felt her sister's fingers. She slowly rocked back and forth as Mandy worked two, then three and finally four fingers into her sister's ass. Soon, the twins started to establish a rhythm of deeper and deeper penetrations. Sandy's head began to roll back and forth in the same tempo. Guttural mews began to escape her lips.

As I leaned forward, my right hand began to gently stroke Sandy's ass cheeks. I nibbled Mandy's ear to get her attentions before I began to speak to her.

"Mandy, now listen to me while you get your sister ready. These are the rules -- YOUR rules. You followed Rule 3 perfectly when you arrived. As to the rest, pay attention as I will only say them once, and once only."

Mandy's eyes were lust-filled pools as her gaze alternated from watching her sister's ass open for her and watching me as I relayed each of the seven rules to her. With each rule, Mandy's eyes grew bigger and the thrusting rhythm of her fingers began to increase. Both Sandy and Mandy were panting heavily by the time I finished.

"These rules are set in stone. I will at times feel it necessary to add addenda to these rules. But these are your cardinal seven rules. So think carefully before you answer, Mandy. Do you accept each and every rule without hesitation? You will be tested my dear before the day is over, as will your sister. What say you, Mandy? Do you accept these rules and wish to become my whore in training and MY cum-slut just like your sister?"

Mandy's eyes once again had that deer in the headlights look. She had intently listened to each and every rule as she finger fucked her sister's ass. As I stated each rule, her fingers had driven even deeper into Sandy's ass and with more gusto. The words and physical excitement were really getting to Mandy as I could easily see her pussy was like a river - there was so much nectar flowing from it, rivulets ran down her thighs. And just like her twin, her clit had swollen to the size of a small eraser and was prominently poking out from under its protective hood.

"Y-y-y-yes, I agree, I accept, I'll do it all, just as you say. Now can I watch you fuck my sister's virgin ass?"

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers