What A Great Surprise Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife fulfils husband's fantasy.
1.3k words
4.01
109.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gmc72
gmc72
2 Followers

I was fast asleep and dreaming. My dick was sliding in and out of my wife's tight pussy. Slowly I started to awake and realized I was dreaming but the feeling was real. As I opened my eyes I saw my wife's lips wrapped around my hard dick. She was going up and down on me with those wonderful lips. I stroked my fingers through her hair to let her know I was awake. She looked up at me while still sucking me and smiled. She then sat up crawled over my naked body and gave me a deep soul kiss, while spreading her legs and sliding my hard dick into her wet and warm pussy. We started off at a slow and knowing pace, which turned quite quickly into a hard and fast I missed you fuck, ending with both of us coming hard together.

Now let me break in here for a second for some background info. My wife of 3 years is a curly brunet with green eyes, with long and shapely legs an hourglass figure and a set of tits to die for. I love them, they are the type you can grab and hold onto while fucking her hard from behind or bury your head into while fucking her sitting up. Al this of course is one of the reason she's a stewardess (and a damn good one...). Being a stewardess also took her away from me sometimes for a few days, which was great for our sex life. Since usually her homecomings where as I described above.

The next morning I woke up late and found my wife (Lily) putting some dishes away. I walked up behind her opening her robe and grabbing a hand full of tit flesh and giving them a loving and long squeeze. Lily sighed and leaned back enjoying the attention. I could tell by her sigh and the way her nipples became hard in my hands that this aroused her. I quickly lifted up the back of her robe and pulled down my shorts, bent her over the counter for better access and entered her hard from behind. SHE groaned "OH YESSS "as I plunged all the way into her wet and hot pussy. Their we where standing in the kitchen with my wife bent over the counter with her robe pulled up above her gorgeous ass and me fucking her hard from behind making her groan with every stroke, YESS FUCK ME HARDER FASTER, OH THAT'S IT KEPP PUMPING DON'T STOP.... OH YESSSS I'M CUMMMMINNNGGG.

Boy did she come hard. I hadn't so I kept pumping her sweet pussy watching my hard dick sliding in and out of her wet cunt, I loved it. At this point I felt that I was getting closer to coming so I leaned over lily and with one hand grabbed a tit while the other grabbed her hip and I started fucking her like crazy. She started talking dirty again saying" THAT'S RIGHT SQUEEZE MY TITS, FUCK ME HARD I WANNA FEEL YOU COME DEEP IN MY PUSSY YOU FUCKER." Well that did it and I started coming hard deep inside her hot and tight cunt I kept stroking in and out till my dick started tingling, then I just shoved it in again and stayed buried in her cunt feeling hmmm goooood!!

Later after cleaning up we sat eating breakfast, as she told me about the flight. She had caught her friend Melinda fucking the co-pilot in the back storage area where the food was kept. Melinda is hot no other way of putting it she's the type of girl you see and want to immediately tear off her clothes and fuck the shit out of her. She is also one of my wife's best friends and horny as hell. Lily knows I have the hots for Melinda and keeps promising me to let me fuck her on the condition she gets to watch.(so far I'm still waiting, but as it turned out I didn't have long to wait.).

Anyway back to the story, Lily had seen Melinda and the co-pilot (Jack) heading for the storage compartment in the back. She waited a few minutes and then followed them.(my wife can be extremely horny and nothing makes her more horny than watching other people fuck).As she quietly entered the compartment she heard their moans coming from the right side of the compartment behind the personnel's luggage. She inched to her left so as not to be seen and peeked around the luggage. Melinda was on all four with her skirt hiked up above her ass and Jack was pumping away at her cunt with long and deep strokes. Lily got wet almost instantly, her hand went under her skirt and started rubbing her growing clit through her panties. Suddenly Melinda turned her head to jack and said" COME ON BIG BOY PUMP ME FASTER I'M CLOSE TO COMING BUT DON'T YOU DARE COME TILL YOU'R DEEP IN MY ASS." She then saw Lily standing their masturbating and smiled at her. Melinda kept looking her right in the eyes as Jack fucked her faster and faster , and then Melinda was coming while looking Lily in the eyes "YEEESSSSSS FUCK MEEE OOOOHHHH SSHHHHIIIITTT I'MMM COMMMIINNG OOOOHHHH."

Jack then pushed her head down so her ass would be up in the air. He leaned over and took the juices running out of Melinda's cunt and rubbed them around her ass hole. He then stood up took his hard dick in his hand bent it slightly at a downward angle and placed it at the entrance of Melinda's ass hole. Then with encouragement from Melinda he started pushing it slowly into her until he was buried up till his balls. His hands rested on her ass for support and like that her started fucking her hard and deep in her ass. Melinda loved it "OH GODDD I FEEEL YOUR PRICK IN MY ASS, DEEPER I WANT IT DEEPER, YESS."

By this time Lily had 2 fingers inside her own pussy and was pumping them in and out a furious pace. Watching Melinda being fucked and now taking it up the ass was driving her wild and she needed to come. Jack started moaning "MELINDA YOU FUCKING SLUT I'M CLOSE, I'M GONNA FILL YOU UP WITH MY COME YOU BITCH" at that Melinda clenched her anal muscles tightening her hold on Jacks cock. That's what did it Jack started shaking and groaning as he emptied his come deep into Melinda's waiting ass hole. They both collapsed onto the floor together breathing hard. After a few seconds Jack got up got dressed and told Melinda he had to get back to the cockpit before they stated wondering where he was.

As soon as he was gone Melinda told Lilly she could come out. Lilly came to Melinda flushed and breathing heavily. Melinda asked her if she'd enjoyed it and Lilly answered that she had but she hadn't come, and that she was dying to. Melinda smiled up at her friend crawled over to Lilly till her face was inches away from Lilly's cunt. With out asking she pulled down Lilly's panties shoved 2 fingers deep into her friends wet and waiting pussy while her tongue and lips went to work on her clit. In no time she had Lilly moaning and grinding her pussy into her friends face. Lilly couldn't hold back any more and she let the waves of her orgasm come crashing down on her "OOHHH SHHHITT YEEESSSSS I'MMM COMMMINGGGGG OH DON'T STOP KEEEEEP EATING MEE YEEEESSSSS AAAHHHHHH!!" Lilly went week in the knees and slowly slid to the floor near Melinda. "God I needed that " said Lilly, "well you owe me one " answered Melinda. Lilly answered no problem knowing exactly how she'd "pay " her friend back and with whom.

Listening to this story got me horny and hard as hell and all I could think about was fucking melinda and watching Lilly eat Melinda's cunt. Lilly smiled at me with a knowing smile she saw the effect the story had had on me. Little did I know that I was to be Melinda's "payment" but that's for next time...

gmc72
gmc72
2 Followers