What a Hubby Found

Story Info
A hubby pays his mom a visit . . . guess what he found.
1.2k words
4.14
60.1k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

I never would have believed what I saw with my own eyes yesterday if I hadn't been there to see it. Had it been someone else, I probably would have called the person a liar, except in this case, there was no someone else. And I was the only one there to see it, thus no witnesses besides me.

I went over yesterday to pay my mom a visit. My mom, Claudia, was in her mid-fifties, a supple creature who still somehow managed to retain half of her beauty even though she's moved into the menopause stage of life. She and my Dad have long divorced, though remained on talking terms. He'd given her the home I grew up in in Long Island, and on an early afternoon on Friday, yesterday, that was where I drove down to. It's been weeks since last time I saw her. We spoke regularly on the phone. She was such a society lady and me being a newspaper columnist she was always coming up with devious thoughts of me getting her name into the fashion magazine of which I was an Assistant Editor. It was a good job and I earned a steady salary that kept me and the wife in good health.

Anyway, back to my story.

It was a nice day for a drive and I'd stopped at a clothing shop and bought a purple dress I knew mom would like. It was her birthday and I was determined to surprise her. I parked my car in an underground garage not far from where her apartment building was and walked the rest of the way there with her gift-wrapped present in my arm. I took the elevator to her floor and I let myself in as I had a spare key; I knew she wouldn't mind. I called out her name but there was no answer. I dropped the gift present on the center table in the living room, but not before I noticed a bottle of Canada Dry and several half-empty glasses on it. There also was a sweet, pungent smell wafting around the room. It smelled like cannabis. I too was once a stubborn punk and had smoked my share of marijuana. I know my mom never smoked ... but then who was it that must have smoked such, I asked myself.

I went in the direction of the bedroom and swore I could hear some strange voices coming from there. The door stood a couple of inches open. I approached it carefully as I could distinctly hear what sounded like a woman's moaning voice along with other men's cheering laughter. I peeked into the bedroom and stared with amazement at what was taking place inside. Never would I have believed what I was seeing. My mother was on her arms and knees on the bed naked, surrounded by three muscular-looking black men and at the moment she had her mouth wrapped around a black cock while one of the men was pounding her hard and well from behind and the other was under her, sucking on her tits. I thought I heard myself release a gasping moan, but that could have been just my imagination. I did know that I was shocked, amazed, and surprised by what I was seeing that for a couple of seconds I doubted that was really my mom being punished sexually like that.

A good thing it was that the men seemed very interested in what they were doing to bother about thinking that they were being watched. I stood well hidden by the door's edge while my eyes remained on what was taking place inside the room. They changed places, the men did. The one who's earlier been fucking my mom from behind came and offered her his cock to suck on while the former who'd been playing with her tits was now the one fucking her from behind and the third man merely stroked his cock and urged the action to move on. He sometimes changed places with the one whose cock she was sucking and it was a struggle for her to satisfy both men.

I listened to their cat-calls like it was the only thing I could do:

"This bitch sure has got some nice set of lips and tits," one of the men mentioned.

"Knows how to suck black cock too," said another. "Just another yuppy white whore for black cocks!"

The other laughed. "She may seem old, but I tell ya, this pussy feels like it belongs to a twenty year old!"

"Fuck that pussy, man! Better not let the bitch win your ass!"

"Shit, man! Pussy's going to get filled like the Titanic by the time I'm done cumming in her one more time!"

All three men cracked up at this while my mom went on hollering her moans.

I turned away from the sight in the room for a moment, hearing myself breathing faster, but at the same time becoming sexually aroused by what I was seeing. It sounds weird, even then I too couldn't believe it, but really when my hand went down to the crotch of my pants and I held my erection, I knew that it was all for real. Standing there watching my mother getting tossed by three black men, neither of him I recognised as having met before, I was stimulated like never before. I reached into my jacket pocket and took out my cell phone and aimed it into the room and took three quick snapshots of the four of them together, glad that my phone's camera wasn't the sort that made a clicking noise once its button got pressed.

By now they'd changed places once again as well as tactics. Now one of them lay on his back and indicated for my mom to sit on top of his cock. I watched as the others helped my mom balance on that black dick that went into her like a pipe and heard her moaning cry as her pussy accepted what he had to offer. She was bucking on top of him like a wild horse and the others laughed and cheered wildly while they watched.

I don't know how long I remained where I was watching them but sometime later I knew I ought not be caught there. I walked away from where I stood by the wall, left the gift-wrapped present on a couch along with the birthday card I'd bought along with it and as quiet as I'd arrived, I took my leave. Minutes later I was back at the garage, starting my car and driving the hell away from the scene still mulling over images of my mother getting used like a slut, like a sexual play-thing by three black men, in my mind, and smiling about it. In the end she would of course know I'd been there at the apartment. That wouldn't surprise me at all. What I'd come and discovered was worth any birthday gift I could ever have given to her. Perhaps this was one of the reasons why she and Dad never made it through any longer.

I couldn't wait to get home and tell my wife about it. This would make for a delicious sex fantasy for us.