What a Mistletoe Can Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grazed her cheek and went back to her lips, "I think you should stay." We went at it again, moaning, grunting, heads going every which way. I don't think she ever became aware, but I unbuttoned her pants and eased them down the slightest bit to where my hand could go down them. I reached in from the side and fondled the side of her thigh. She realized the nerves in her thighs were connected directly to her pussy, my touch creating its own lubricate and her pussy to get soaked of its own honey in disregards to her wishes. She was getting excited. She was afraid, yet she couldn't get enough. This was it. I made up mind that I would fuck her and make her want it just as bad as I had. I felt the heat radiating from her panties, which felt like lace. Sexy.

"Addy, I shouldn't do this," she said weakly, still allowing me to feel her up and kiss her anywhere.

"Well, you're still here aren't you?" I took my hand out of her pants and under her shirt, feeling her abdomen, so soft and delicate. "So maybe you should."

We kissed for the next half hour at least, I knew. By that time, I dragged her pants off, but she stopped me from doing anything further after that. Just when I thought we were about to fuck and fuck hard, she said, "I think you should go back to your room now, Addy."

I laughed sarcastically. "What?" I was breathing so hard, throbbing so hard, my muscles flexing on their own.

She dropped her head back, looked at the ceiling, "Just a kiss? It's amazing what one damn mistletoe will do to you. Listen...I'll think about it, but right now I need to have a clear mind to make this decision."

"Fine." I said. "But you have given me one of the hugest hard-ons that I have ever had. You and your mixed signals. You need to hurry up because I can't be patient much longer."

"Oh, and what do you plan on doing about that?"

"Probably the same thing you're going to do not even ten minutes after I walk out of this room. I know your pussy is soaked, but it's how soaked and wet it is." I stood there, wandered my eyes over her body and then my long cock. She didn't say anything, but she knew I was right. I lifted from the wall and walked towards the door. I kept wondering how wet her pussy could be, making it so slick to just ease in and out with my prick, picturing my sun kissed cock enter her brown, creamy mocha pussy. Fuck, I wouldn't last ten minutes with myself. Curiosity got the best of me and I did a complete 180 and stormed towards her. Grabbing her face, "I just gotta know how much, then I'll leave." I ripped her lace underwear down to her knees and before she protested, my fingers found Nirvana. She gushed with her juices, and my fingers glided with such ease over her nub. Laila yelped and grabbed my wrist but didn't pull away. She liked it. Her mouth opened up and formed an "O" shape.

"Ohmigod." She whispered. "Addison...please...stop...Ohmigod."

"Damn it, Laila, I think you like this shit. Like me saying these things to you, being close to me, kissing you all over. You turning me down to build this up." I started to create a sloshing sound from the rhythm I set on petting her. She just let me as she stood in the open area, legs spread and head flung back. I had to stop. I felt her jerk and I knew she was on the urge of coming. She moaned with each exhale she made and I quickly took my hand away. She cooed in disappointment. "I'll leave to let you think, Laila."

"No."

"No?"

"Don't...stop. This is bad. Real bad."

I slapped her leg to open and launched in two fingers. Laila grabbed my shoulder with one hand, and with the other grabbed my pulsating dick through my boxers. "Fuck." I fingered her faster, faster, my hand started to slap against her clit. "You either want me to stop or you don't."

She couldn't form any words, just moans and protests against how good it was making us both feel.

"Laila, you might want to move your hand off of me. No telling what that would make me do right now. I am really trying to control myself." She let go and grabbed my wrist again.

"This...shoul---fuck---should stop," she wept. Once, twice, three times and she screamed out my name, music to my ears. Her body became limp and her weight fell against me.

I twirled her around so her back would be up against the wall and then I lifted up her leg around my waist and continued her torture. She panted, thrived for air. Hell it was my torture too. "You're right. I shouldn't be making you come like that. Right? Or do you like it? My fucking hand is dripping with you. Tells me something."

Between breaths, "So? What---if---it---felt---felt good? What---are you---going---to---do? Stick your dick in me?"

I swore and backed away. Laila fell to the floor, drained of energy. Before we both knew it, I had thrown her to the bed, her body left with a thud, stomach first. She slowly rose up onto knees and I saw that perfect rounded ass and leaking pussy for the first time. I didn't know what came over me, but I had to take her. Before she said one more word, I crawled up onto the bed, boxers pushed down to expose my full length. From behind, I thrust into hard.

"Oh, God, Addison!"

I worked into a cadence very quickly, made clapping sounds with my pounding.

"You still want me to stop now, Laila? Huh?" I leaned over her back and brought her body back up, arched outwards, my arm going across her shoulders as she was held captive in place where I whispered into her ear, "You want me to stop fucking you? You want this white dick to stop going into that black pussy?" I flung her back down to her first position, moaning myself.

"No. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me, Addy. It feels too good. God, we shouldn't be doing this. Aghhh, we shouldn't. Oh, fuck, yes!"

"Lift up to me, lift up to me, now!" I said quickly. She did as I asked and brought her back up to my chest once more. I had my arms wrapped around her and I lowered one hand to her clit and rubbed it vigorously. I brought my mouth to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you until you come." She shuttered into me, "And then I want you to go home to your fucking ex, and I want you to tell him...that nobody can fuck you like I do." I felt her fluids drench my shaft, milking it. She came one last time and squeezed my cock so good with her muscles before I flipped her to her back, sweat dripping off my body and onto hers. "Yeah, that felt so good squeezing my cock. I want you to do it again." I entered her, wanting to see her face distort.

I forced and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, she was oblivious to everything but me. And as I watched her, arched back, nipples in the air, coming over and over, I looked down to see my cock enter her. That contrast between our skin, my cock being devoured by hers, the color of my manhood disappearing into that black pussy, I felt it inside me, my stomach churning, getting light-headed as I whispered all the bad things I was thinking to her, licking her nipples so high up, and sending her over the edge.

"Come inside me, please. Fill up my pussy. Please. I want to feel warm inside too." She whimpered, begged. One, two, three, four, five, six pumps.

I came.

I came hard.

I came inside Laila.

My thrusts became spastic, unruly and random. I let out a note of pleasure each time I pulled back to push back into her as that cum left me. My heart raced and I collapsed against her, heaving and dizzy. She simply wrapped her legs around me and embraced it all.

___________________

Laila woke me up maybe about three hours later, sucking me off. My eyes rolled out of consciousness, feeling unreal and high. I moved my eyes to her roughed up hair bouncing up and down "Oh, shit, honey." My hands gently placed themselves onto her soft head, guiding her to keep going. I saw every muscle in my body flex, twitch, and jump when she took me as far as she could. The sexy sounds she made, her gagging on my length, coughing from her spit, the slurping sounds she created. I lifted up into her mouth when she picked up her speed, devouring and swirling her mouth around. Next thing I knew, my back arched, my muscles tightened, my head reached upwards, and a mind blowing orgasm shook over me. I was still sensitive from our earlier actions, but this topped it off. I begged her to stop, warned her when I was about to come, and she steadied herself and kept going. She wanted it and wanted it badly. I shuddered from that eruption and laughed happily from the pleasure. "You're amazing." I told her. "Fucking amazing." Not even a few minutes later, I fell back into a deep slumber.

Apparently we slept a long time. We wore each other out. I believed twice more we had sex between the afternoon and late evening. We laid in the bed the entire day and gave each other hard fucks...All started by a damn mistletoe...

The next day we continued to fondle each other, trying to work the other out of the system, but it didn't go as we expected. We each craved each other more and more, the opposite of our intentions. I found extra mistletoes in the basement and hung them over every door, every bed, every cabinet I found so I could kiss her and touch her as many times as I could have gotten. The next two days were probably the best of my entire life. We became so carnal; Laila was a freak when turned on and I loved it. Now I remembered why I loved feeling a woman squeeze my cock with her walls. All I knew then was that we were going to do each other for the rest of our stay and enjoy our Christmas break vacation. Screw checking for a phone signal, we would just fuck until help arrived and when the storm ended. Maybe we would take these vacations every Christmas. Maybe we would stay together to see what could happen. Maybe, just maybe, this vacation and that mistletoe would start the beginning of something new. It might not have been a typical Christmas break, but I don't think I would've asked for a better last minute wish.