What a Neighbour

Story Info
Finding out about my wife and her new friend.
1.9k words
3.98
146.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers

It all started quite by accident. My wife had gone out to get the morning paper and ran into our neighbour, Shannon. For several mornings in the last week, they had met at about the same time. Of course, they started talking and soon became friends. Shannon seemed to be lonely as she lives right across the hall from us and she seemed to be spending a lot of time with my wife. I didn’t think anything of it as I would come home from work and many times, Shannon would be talking with my wife. She stayed more and more for dinner or came over after for a coffee or drink.

I mentioned this to my wife after about three weeks and she said that she liked Shannon and they got along very well. She said that just because Shannon was alone, didn’t mean that she couldn’t spend some of her time with her.

About a month after, I came home from work and the two women were, as usual, talking in the kitchen and setting the table. After sitting down and talking about the day, my wife announced that she and Shannon had something they wanted to talk to me about.

My wife started. “You know Shannon and I spend a lot of time together. We have started a relationship,” she added rather sheepishly. “What kind of relationship?” I asked stupidly. The two women just smiled at each other and Shannon took hold of my hand, smiling at me. “We have a sexual relationship and enjoy each other’s bodies,” she said. My mouth must have dropped because the two women just laughed at my reaction and Shannon squeezed my hand. “How long has this been going on?” I asked. “Not very long but it is very erotic and we do enjoy the sex.” came the answer.
I put my fork down and looked at the two smiling women. They were holding hands and beaming at each other as I studied them both. “Well, where does it go from here?” I asked. “We don’t know but we wanted you to know just in case you find us in bed some time.” my wife said.
Taking the bait, I asked, “And what if I find you in bed? What happens then?” Shannon looked at me and said, “You have probably two choices. Watch us or join us.” My cock started to respond as my thoughts of being in bed with the two of them started up in my mind. “Well, we’ll have to see what happens when I catch you in bed, won’t we.” I added.
A couple of days later, a Saturday, I had gone over to the store for some things and when I returned, there they were, in bed making love. Shannon was on top of my wife lapping at her cunt while my wife had her head buried between Shannon’s legs in an erotic 69. I stood at the door and watched them for a few minutes. They were both moaning and groaning as they licked and sucked each other’s clit and finger fucked each other. My cock was hard and straining against my pants by this time so I entered the room, walking over and sitting beside the bed as the two women continued. I stripped and grabbed a hold of my cock, rubbing it slowly up and down its length.

Shannon lifted her head and with a lustful grin, looked at my hard cock and licked her lips. I took that as an invitation and moved over to the bed. My wife was still sucking on Shannon’s clit as Shannon lifted herself up enough to take my cock in her mouth. She moved so she was squatted over my wife’s face and ground her cunt into my wife’s mouth. She pulled me up onto the bed and took my cock into her mouth again, licking and sucking up and down the length of it. She was very good as giving head and soon had me wanting to fill her mouth. She stopped me though and told me to wait. She then turned around so her cunt was sticking up at me and turned to me. “Don’t just stand there,” she said. “Fuck me.”

I moved between her legs and found her hole easily. I thrust into her with one motion and felt my balls slap her ass cheeks. She had leaned forward and her and my wife, were in a passionate embrace, kissing and sucking on each other’s tongues. I could see over Shannon’s back, the two women kissing and as I started to thrust slowly in and out of Shannon’s cunt, I watched the two women.

It was very erotic to watch two women making love and fucking one of them as they did. I sped up my thrusts and soon had Shannon moaning as I fucked her fast and hard, slapping her ass every time I thrust deep inside her. My wife had moved down under Shannon and was sucking her breasts as Shannon arched her back, pushing her cunt up at me and also, so my wife could get more of her breasts. I couldn’t keep up the pace for long as I started to spurt my come up into Shannon. She groaned loudly when she felt me come and ground her cunt against me as I emptied myself into her.
I slowly pulled my spent cock out of Shannon as my wife scrambled out from underneath her. They both had grins on their faces as they kissed gently and softly ran their hands over each other’s breasts. I rolled over to the side of the bed and sat watching the two women. My wife pushed Shannon over on her back and dove into between her legs, lapping at her come coated cunt.

Shannon held her head against her cunt and spread her legs wider to give my wife as much access as she could. After about ten minutes, my wife rolled over, panting and she and Shannon relaxed.

“I guess you know what choice I made.” I said to the two panting women. They both laughed and rolled over to each other, wrapping their arms around the other. After a few more minutes, Shannon said, “That was the best fuck I’ve had for a while.” “Whenever you want to fuck me, you can and as many times as you want.” I just grinned at her and looked at my wife. She smiled at me then at Shannon and said, “If you like darling, you can fuck the two of us together or one at a time whenever you want. Shannon will probably spend many nights with us and both of us would love to have your cock deep inside us.” All I could do was nod as every man’s fantasy had just come true.

We spent many nights in bed, the three of us, fucking and sucking all night. Every weekend was spent in bed and we opened up many avenues to different positions and methods of making love. We experimented with dildos, strap-ons and other toys. It was very erotic watching Shannon fucking my wife with the strap-on or having my wife pumping a long, large dildo in and out of Shannon’s cunt as I fucked her cunt.

The most experimental we got was having my wife fuck me in the ass with the strap-on. We tried it one night when Shannon was busy. My wife put on the strap-on and made me suck it as if I was giving it a blow. I licked and sucked on it, up and down its length and even though, I had never had any feelings about sucking cocks, found it very exciting. After lubing up my ass hole, my wife moved between my legs and slowly inserted the hard, fake cock into me. It hurt like hell the first time it entered my hole but after a few minutes, the pain was tolerable and I told my wife to go slow and gently until I got used to the size and length of the fake cock.

She slowly pulled the cock out of me until just the head was inside me. Then, equally slowly, she thrust her hips forward, sending the hard cock deep inside my canal. I could feel the smooth side and the round head rubbing against the walls of my canal as she continued slowly pulling out and thrusting back in. I told her that it felt ok now and she started speeding up her thrusts. Soon she was pounding the fake cock in and out of me, grunting as she did and had me pushing back against her thrusts.

After about twenty minutes of fucking me hard, my wife got tired and we switched positions. I put on the strap-on and mounted my wife, shoving the hard, fake cock into her virgin ass. She screamed in pain and we slowly moved until the whole cock was inside her and she relaxed, giving in to the feeling. I started slowly but soon was pounding away at her with the fake cock as hard and as fast as I could. After about ten minutes, I pulled the fake cock completely out of her. I quickly took it off and mounted my wife again, this time with my hard cock thrusting up into her bowels.

I had never ass fucked a woman before and she was so tight, my cock started twitching against her walls as soon as I entered her. I moved up so I was over her ass more and started thrusting hard in and out of her. She was moaning loudly with each thrust and soon pushed back against me when I thrust my cock deep into her. I couldn’t last long and I felt my cock spurt come up into her as she groaned loudly at the warm feeling of my come spurting into her ass.

As I pulled out of her, some of my come ran down her legs and I leaned forward, licking her clean as she groaned and moaned loudly. She rolled over and had a beautiful, lusty grin on her face. “We’ll have to try that with Shannon, next time,” she said. I just nodded and went into the bathroom to clean up.

The next weekend, I ass fucked Shannon and my wife and watched as Shannon fucked my wife in her ass and cunt. After, my wife returned the favor and fucked Shannon hard in the ass as I fucked her cunt. We were all moaning and groaning and finished in a heap of tired, spent people after fucking each other silly for about twenty minutes. We continued through the night and most of the next day.

Shannon mentioned that she had a friend whom she thought would maybe like to join us. I was curious and willing but I wasn’t sure about my wife. She quickly looked at me then Shannon and asked, “Who is your friend?” “Someone at work who I’ve spent time with,” she said. “Well, maybe we better meet this friend of yours and see if they are interested in fucking with us,” she added. Shannon said she would talk to her friend and see if they were interested.

It turned out that Shannon’s friend wasn’t what we were expecting and yes, they were very interested in joining us in an orgy. Shannon said that the next weekend would be the best time to introduce us to her friend so we waited for the long week to end. We arranged for Friday night to be the time to meet Shannon’s friend so couldn’t wait for the week to end.

rjohnson
rjohnson
685 Followers