What A Night To Remember

Story Info
Her first threesome,& first black guy.
2k words
4.09
103.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This really happened nearly 20 years ago, it is still as fresh in our minds as if it was yesterday, and still mentioned to this day.

What had been a day to forget, turned into an unexpected night of teasing, seduction, new and unforgettable experiences for my wife Julia. David and I.

It was the last day of our holiday in Cornwall, it had rained all day and the car had got a puncture on a remote road, and we had got soaked changing the wheel. We arrived back to our hotel late and had missed dinner, just to make I day complete.

The only food available were a range of sandwiches, which looked less than appetising.

We went to our room, showered and said we wouldn't let the disappointments of the day get us down, got changed and went to the bar. This was not the most exciting of places at the best of times let alone late on a cold wet night.

There was however a conference going on, and there were several rather drunk delegates, we decided to join them.

Gradually during the night several fell by the wayside, and disappeared to their rooms, till last orders were called leaving us another couple and a single black guy called David.

Julia is 5'4" tall, size 10, with long blonde hair, grey eyes, I am 6' tall, medium build, dark haired with hazel eyes. David is 6'3" tall, very muscular and heavy build, very short hair, brown eyes and very black.

We ordered a couple of bottles of red wine, and invited the others back to our room, the couple decided to go to back to their room, David decided to join us for one drink, as he had an early start in the morning, and a long drive. He was flying back to Antigua in the morning, after 2 weeks away from his fiancée Marcia.

Julia was wearing a tight white t shirt, which really hugged her firm body (making it obvious she was not wearing a bra), and jeans, and was pretty drunk by then.

On the way back to our room she said to me " I have always fancied trying a black guy."

I said "I bet you can't get him, David does not the type to play around."

With that Julia said "we shall soon see about that." With a wicked sparkle in her eye.

We arrived back at the room, I opened the wine, Julia tried to find some music on the radio. David sat on one of the chairs. I poured the red wine, and we each had a glass, I sat in the other chair, talking to David about his work.

Julia found a music station and was dancing, with glass in one hand. She tripped slightly and spilt the red wine down her t shirt. She put her glass down and just took it off, she never wears a bra, and David's face was a picture. He could not take his eyes off her firm breasts, with large erect nipples, showing just how aroused she was.

She disappeared into the bathroom and we could her water running.

David said "God she's pretty, you ok with her acting like this."

I said "its fine, we do like to share each other for pleasure, you ever done anything like this."

David replied "never, not sure I want to, I am really very horny though," as he rubbed the bulge in his pants.

I could not believe the size of it, and stammered "neither am I," not sure Julia would want me after having that monster. "just go with the flow, sure Julia is going to want you." I said pointing at his bulge.

Julia came to the bathroom door, wearing a white dressing gown, which she let slip open , to show me she had nothing on underneath it. My cock was really hard by now, knowing what was about to happen. I swallowed deeply and muttered "you're a clumsy bitch."

She just smiled and said "anyone fancy a dance"

David jumped out of his seat, like a greyhound out of a trap. Julia noticed the bulge in his tight jeans. Julia said "I think its going to be a fun night," with a glint in her eye.

She pulled David close, and they put their arms around each other. Very soon David was running his hands up and down her spine (which she really loves). He lent forward and nibbled her neck and ears, then pushing the dressing gown off her shoulders to bite and lick along the top of them.

Julia was starting to breath heavy, as she felt his mouth on her, and his massive cock pressing against her. He tilted her head back, their lips met, just brushing at first, then parting slightly as their tongues started to dance with each other.

The belt around the dressing gown came undone, and it fell open. David gasped when he realised she was totally naked under it, he looked at me, and could see I was as excited as him. So he pushed it completely off her, Julia then un-buttoned his shirt, and pushed it to the floor. They dance close her pale white body against his ebony one, was really a site to behold.

She knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt, then released the studs of his 501 jeans, and pushed them down. His circumcised cock was poking out above his boxer shorts. She pulled them down to, and stroked his long thick cock. Looking at me and smiling. She ran her tongue along the eye, licking off all the pre-cum, then cradling his big balls she ran her mouth up and down each side of it, and his large balls too.

She stood up, and put her arms around him once more, then came over to me and said "Its not fair, you not joining us, I want you there" and started to undress me. Once we were all naked she held both our hands and we all three danced together. She could not keep her eyes off his rock hard cock as it danced, and he her breasts as they jiggled to the music.

David then picked Julia up, and pulled her legs around his waist, the tip of his was sticking up the crack of her arse, Julia looked at me and said "can you get that in me" He lifted her higher, sucking her breasts, nibbling her nipples, and teasing them with his tongue as he did so.

I went behind her, and slid a couple of fingers into her wet pussy, she moaned slightly. I then took his large cock in my hand (the first hard cock, apart from mine I had ever touched) and lifting her arse slightly guided the monster, towards her wet expectant lips. The tip went in, Julia let out a squeal of delight, as David lowered her onto it. He was gripping her arse, and lifting her up slightly then lowering her down on it. My cock was almost at bursting point, as David inched his cock into her.

She was biting her bottom lip as finally he was completely inside her. He lifted her almost off it then dropped her right down on it, she came almost immediately, as she did so she reached out for my hand "guide us to the bed darling, I want a proper fuck baby"

They stumbled to the bed, without taking it out of her, he laid her on the bed, they were both breathing heavy. They with my help managed to get to the centre of the large bed. He lifted her legs up one either side of his neck over her shoulders. Her arse was a good foot off the bed, and juices were running down the crack of her arse.

She shouted "FUCKING HELL THAT'S DEEP, YOUR SPLITTING ME IN HALF FOR FUCK SAKE, SHIT DON'T STOP, OH ITS SO FUCKING GOOD"

David was saying "never had white pussy before, wow its good man, I just love it, shes milking me man."

He was taking his time, long slow deep thrusts, I was watching as the slimey shaft came out to the start of his helmet, then disappeared until his balls slapped against her arse. I moved close to her arse, and started to lick the juices that were sliding between her cheeks. This really turned her on, she was squealing with delight, occasionally I caught his shaft with my tongue to, which really was a turn on.

David started to speed up, long deep strokes, the room was full of the sound of her slurping wet pussy and the slap of his balls against her arse. David shouted "I'M CUMMING BABY, GOD ITS GOOD BABE" .

Julias eyes were glazed over in total ecstasy, biting her bottom lip, as she came for the third time.

David's black body glistening on top of Julia's white body was such a lovely sight. As he thrust in extra deeply, I could see her body rock with every spurt as he shot his load deep inside her.

They lay exhausted for a while, then as his cock lost its hardness and slipped out. He licked down her shiny body, cupping his hand under her arse, and sticking his long tongue deep into her wet swollen pussy. Taking his cum covered tongue out he moved back up her body, and slipped his tongue into her mouth, she sucked it clean, and he went down for more several times.

His slimy cock was still semi hard, and I could not resist giving it a lick, the taste Julia's pussy juices mixed with his cum was so wonderful, he didn't seem to mind, and Julia was loving it. So I sucked a little harder and he started to get hard again, the tastes and the effect I was having on him was getting the better of me. My first experience was a real delight, and was really erotic.

Julia was watching intently, she said "come on baby, my turn to do that, I want to feel you inside me."

I moved up next to her, David on the other side. She laid me on my back, and sat astride me, reached down for my cock and guided it into her sloppy pussy. David was kneeling next to her and she was sucking and licking his cock, which was really getting hard again.

David then moved behind Julia, as she laid on top of me, her breasts against my chest. I then felt something strange, and Julia yelled out "YOU AINT GOING THERE DAVID, DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT" I felt David's finger slide close to my cock, I realised he must be in her arse hole then come out and in a few times.

Suddenly Julia screamed in pain, and I felt her pussy tighten, David was pushing himself up her arse (no one had been there before) It was a strange sensation as I felt him inch his way into her. I could feel the ribs of his cock rubbing next to mine.

"YOU FUCKING BLACK BARSTARD" she screamed. Which turned into soft murmurs the further he got it into her "mmmm that's good mmmm of god that's good mmmmm."

Julia came a couple of times before we did, When David exploded in her arse, both our bodies rocked with every spurt. David took his cock out of Julia's arse, and she got off me , she was laying face down, David was on his back next to her exhausted. I knelt behind her, parted her legs, lifted her up slightly so her arse was in the air. I licked the base of her spine, then down between her cheeks to her ravaged arse hole, which was dripping cum, I stuck my tongue deep inside it and savoured David's cum.

Julia moaned gently "thankyou boys, that was so good, I need my sleep now."

We all fell asleep one either side of Julia, when we woke in the morning David had gone, he left a note, with his address and phone number, thanked us for a lovely and satisfying evening, and inviting us to stay for a couple of weeks next year, with him and his fiancée Marcia.

We showered and left, Julia hardly able to walk her pussy and arse were so tender.