What A Time In Antigua

Story Info
Interracial swapping on the island.
2.2k words
3.94
77.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been writing to David and Marcia, for nearly a year, when we finally got an invite to stay with them. We were both eager for a reunion, especially Yvonne wanting another chance to savour David’s large black cock again.

We went through customs without a hitch, and were greeted by the broadest of grins from David, and Marcia (whom we had only seen pictures of).

Having shaken hands, kissed an introduced ourselves, we got into David’s car and headed out of town.

The girls were in the back chatting; David and I were doing much of the same in the front. We arrived at their house, which stood on its own, with a stilted area over the sea. It was really beautiful. We were shown our room, which overlooked the beach, and could hear the water lapping up underneath us.

Julia, said “this is fantastic David, you never said anything about this place, think we should move in”

Marcia cooked us a meal, which was so filling, together with red wine.

“I promise not to spill any this time,” said Julia with a twinkle in her eye and smiling at David.

Marcia looked at David, who was also beaming and said “David am I missing something here.”

David muttered “Julia managed to spill a glass, when we were in England, nothing to worry about.”

As the sun set low in the sky, reflecting deeply in the clear wave less water, we all decided to go for a walk along the beach, savouring the moment.

We walked hand in hand the full length of the beach, must have been nearly a mile, when we arrived back, we decided to shower, so we went up to our room.

Julia said, “Marcia is going to be a challenge, she very straight laced, and am sure she does not know what happened in England”

I replied “we thought that about David, was not long before you were able to sample his delights”

“Don’t remind me baby, am getting wet at the thought, best we have a shower and get back to them” said Julia.

Nothing very much happened for the first week, apart from the usual holiday things.

Then David announced that tomorrow “we are going to take you to a waterfall and lake, which is off the beaten track, very secluded and beautiful”

The girls made up some food and drink for us to take, with plenty of ice.

We drove to the centre of the island, parked up.

Marcia said “Julia and I are going on a head you boys bring the stuff” at that she grabbed Julia’ hand and disappeared up a little track.

We got all the stuff out of the car, food, drink, towels and video camera. He headed on a different path and said, “this is a longer way, and with all this stuff it will be a lot easier.”

As we walked up the fairly steep path I asked David “does Marcia know what happened in England, because I know Julia was wanting to have some more fun”

David paused then replied softly “Marcia is not that type of girl, I am the only bloke she has been with, have tried to tell her several times, just have not been able too. I was hoping for some more action too, it was so good and I often think about it”.

“So do we.” I replied. “Julia, is hoping for some action later, if anyone can tempt Marcia into action it will be her” I smirked as I said it.

We had been walking for several minutes, when David said, “It’s just round the corner”

I could hear the fall of the water as it cascaded down into the pool. I could also hear the sounds of Julia, normally associated with her enjoying an orgasm.

“Shh.”I said to David “Can you hear that, sounds like Julia is enjoying herself” I winked at David.

We put the things down and edged close to pool. In front of us was a site. Both Julia and Marcia were naked on the edge of the pool, under the soft spray of the waterfall. Marcia was really dark, just like David. She was larger built than Julia, wide hips, big arse and wonderfully firm large breasts with really dark and large nipples (which Yvonne was sucking).

David swallowed, hardly daring to believe what he was seeing. They both sat up. Apparently unaware of our presence, Yvonne pushed Marcia onto her back, and then sat over her face, before lying on top of her, spreading her legs and burying her head between them.

We crept a little closer, as we did so Marcia said “what about the boys, they will be here soon”.

Julia said “what about the boys, they are really going to love this, and so are we, just do what I do mmmmm.”

David started to strip off, as I went back for the camera. We got really close, and could see the Julia, licking along Marcia’s lower lips, sucking them gently in.

Both girls were murmuring softly. David knelt down between Julia’s legs, by Marcia’s head, his large circumcised cock in his hand. Marcia looked up, with shock in her eyes and started to push Julia off. Julia responded by biting Marcia’s pussy and sticking two fingers into her very dark pink hole.

Marcia lay helpless as David guide his cock into Julia’s Pussy, she squealed as it slowly inched its way in, just inches above Marcia’s head.

I was so excited, was having trouble keeping the camera on the action, especially when David started taking slow deep thrusts, and Marcia was licking all the way along his shaft, his balls hitting her in the face.

Julia was pushing back, as well as licking and fingering Marcia, all four of us seemed to cum together. David left his cock inside Julia, until it grew soft and slipped out, right into Marcia’s mouth, she sucked it dry, then carried on licking Julia.

I said, “ come on boys, I think it must be my turn.” as I pulled Julia and David off Marcia.

Looking down on Marcia, she truly was an ebony beauty, her large dark brown eyes looking up at me, then a thought of horror struck me, David is so big as are most black guys does that mean black woman are built bigger to accommodate them. I thought well its to late now.

I kissed her gently on the lips, nibbled her ear, licked along the top of her shoulders, she was responding by murmuring softly. I continued to lick along to her Adams apple, before licking between her breasts. They were so firm and still stood proud not going the slightest bit flat. I licked out to her nipples; they were so large and hard, rubbing them in the palm of my hand, before sucking them each in turn. Teasing the nipples with my tongue as I chewed on them.

Marcia was feeling for me, pushing her body to my touch, my hand went down to her mound, which was covered in very short tight curled hair. I slid over it laying my fingers either side of her large lips. I licked down to meet them, licking either side of them, my nostrils full of the sweet aromas, delicate perfume; I spread her lips with my fingers, those wonderful colours, really deep pink. Her clit was standing like a thumb; I kissed it then started to suck it.

Marcia was moaning gently and her body was writhing, as she reached for my cock, she purred “this feels so good, want you to do this all day.”

I slid my thumb into her wet pussy, and was glad to feel it grip me tight, my earlier fears evaporated. I slid my thumb deep inside her, while two fingers, played with her arse hole. She pushed against them. Her arse was large and firm and her hole was tight and puckered. I licked it to help my fingers enter.

I was so engrossed had forgotten totally about David and Julia, until I heard her reach a really loud orgasm, she was shouting, “Fuck me David fuck me, oh babe you so fucking big, feels so deep baby.”

This made Marcia and I, put more into our pleasure. She said, “she reckons she having fun, just you wait till we get really started honey”.

With that she laid me on my back, and with her full lips, started to kiss my neck, nibbling my ears, and along the top of my shoulders. My heart was racing; her lips were causing such suction as she worked her way down my chest.

I looked over at Julia and David, he had both her legs over his shoulders, she was almost folded in half. He arse was off the floor, and David was slowly sliding his cock almost out, then ramming it deep inside her. Julia was pushing against him and biting her bottom lip (always a sign of real enjoyment).

Marcia said “your with me hun, forget them, come on, we are going to have some fun. You know David took my cherry and I have not been with any one since”, she smiled and said “Except Julia just now”.

She reached my belly, and careful so as not to have any contact with my rock hard cock, proceeded to lick, down to the top of my thighs, then on down to my right knee, then up again, her cheek brushing my aching balls, then down to my other knee.

I lay totally helpless, savouring every moment “God Marcia, that’s so good baby”

Julia and David were both shouting, as they came together, I looked over just in time to see her body shake as he spurted his cum deep inside her, they lay together their bodies glistening in the setting sun.

They really looked beautiful together, his darkness against her paleness, giving a warming glow.

Marcia was still, licking and sucking me everywhere, but what I ached to be sucked. She certainly was a tease, I was stroking her head, wanting to push it closer to my cock.

Julia and David came over to us, Julia pushed me down, and lowered herself over my face, I could see David cum dripping from between her puffy pussy lips. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could, and caught a few drops of the sweet fluid.

Marcia, had stopped licking me, as I looked up I saw her take David’s cock into her mouth, we were both savouring the delights of our partners sexual activity.

I pulled Julia down “you enjoy that baby” I said before sticking my tongue deep inside her cum filled pussy.

“You bet” she said “I think this has been worth the wait, I knew we would be having some fun”

Julia, then turned her attentions to me, sitting astride me, while David guide my cock into her pussy. Julia tasted so good, so different, from when I lick, my cum out of her, saltier, a bit like a very ripe Brie, yet with a hint of sweetness. Sure was such a lovely flavour.

I was fully inside Marcia, and she grinding her mound against me. Julia started kissing her, then pushing her back and forth. This was a terrific sensation, really was putting pressure on the base of my cock, her vaginal muscles, sending ripples of pleasure for the full length of my shaft.

Julia got off my face and asked,” Where’s the camera, I want to film this.”

She came back with the camera, David was pulling Marcia back even further, I thought my cock was going to snap. He then pushed her fully forward, so she was lying on top of me. I was running my hands over her back, pulling her close.

I then felt David slide a finger into Marcia’s pussy next to my cock, then another, as I watched he knelt either side of my legs, and between Marcia’s, and I felt his cock slide into her pussy alongside my cock.

Marcia was squealing with pleasure. “Oh David, that’s going to split me in two, its fucking good though.”

The sensations were terrific, his cock was sliding up and down next to mine, it took us a while to get the tempo right, but when we did it was so good, both thrusting together.

“I can not hold it,” I yelled “ I’m cumming, fucking hell that’s good.”

Julia shouted “come on boys I want this on tape.”

All three of us came together, the force and quantity of cum David produced, rocked all three of us, it was really an experience second to none.

We all laid still for a while, my cock was first to slip out then David’s, we all laid next to each other while Julia continued to film us.

She then spread Marcia’s legs knelt between them, holding her lips apart, pushed her tongue deep inside her pussy, coming out with her tongue covered in cum, which she took up to Marcia’s mouth and pushed her tongue inside it. Them back down to her pussy and doing the same, except this time to David’s mouth, and me the next time.

Wow did those flavours taste good, Julia then started on David’s cock, as Marcia went for mine. None of us had ever cum so much or tasted such sensational flavours.

Finally we all went for a swim in the cooling water, under the waterfall
Before heading back along the path.

It was truly a memorable time, and we still had two days to go.