What a Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
Bobby and Aunt Linda enjoy that pizza. And each other.
3.2k words
4.56
52.5k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What has come before:

This story finds our 18 year old protagonist reconnecting with his mother's older sister on a visit to her home before he starts college in a nearby community. Turns out he's a lot more grown than she expected and she's a lot more... everything... than he expected.

All characters are over 18.

---------------------------------------

Aunt Linda held me firmly against the bed. I wasn't restrained, per se, but I wasn't likely to move while my Aunt was grinding her pussy over my tongue. She had tossed the phone onto the bedside table and was using both hands to balance herself over me. I'm sure I could describe it better if I had been looking on from the doorway, but as I was wrapped in her thighs with my tongue busily attending to Linda's growing needs... well, it was all I could do to keep up.

I was living in a world of hot, slippery cunt. My best effort to control the situation was simply to use my hands to support her ass. Well, support might not be accurate. I ran my hands over her butt and thanked whatever quirk of fate brought me to this place. Linda was heavenly. Her pussy was flush and full. It unfolded for me and my tongue danced around her labia. I dipped into her well and drank from her. Nothing had ever prepared me for how much I would love this moment. Not only was I worshipping this glorious pussy, but I was ... and I couldn't have guessed this would be exciting... her plaything. Linda was straddling me and using me for her whim. And it was a nice whim. I used my nose to circle her hard little clit and then dip into her cunt. I wanted to absorb her scent. I wanted to wear her juices like a badge.

"Uhnn. Yes, little Bobby... you just keep up with me. I'm going to soak you in my juices and you are going to love it, aren't you?"

I wanted to say, "Yes, Aunt Linda" but I'm fairly certain I said "Ehhhhuhhhhnnnnnghhhh" instead. But, I'm sure she got the idea.

Linda used one hand to cradle the top of my head. Her fingers ran through my hair. Her grip began to shift my head from left to right... in the course of moving my tongue to juuuust the right spot for her pleasure. Her hips were rocking back and forth and I was quickly becoming less a friend, a partner, or a nephew and almost entirely a tongue to be fucked. And that was pretty okay by me.

As El's gyrations became quicker and more frantic, I could hear her breathing become much more ragged. Her thighs seemed to quiver as her whole body found itself on the verge of orgasm. I slid my hands from her ass up her back, and then, in one quick motion I clawed my hands inward and scraped my fingernails down her back, along her spine.

Linda grunted, shook, and collapsed onto my face. I felt the full pressure of her weight as she lost the ability to support herself. She was shaking. Trembling. And there was a pretty good chance she was about to fall forward off the edge of the bed. I rolled her over on her back as she twitched and moaned. It might have been in English... but, honestly, I'd stopped listening. I was starring at her twitching tummy... that's a beautiful thing to see – a body shaking in wave upon wave of pleasure. I couldn't resist, so I leaned in and flicked the tip of her raging, pink clit with the tip of my finger.

I probably shouldn't have done that.

Linda reacted in the way that a woman pushed beyond the realm of rational thought might when her far overstimulated, just orgasmed, not yet sane clit is touched. She kicked me. Okay, so not exactly kicked... more slammed her thighs together and yelled "Fuck You!" at me. I think she meant it in the nicest possible way, but she did also clip me pretty good in the side of the head as her legs slammed together to protect herself from any more pleasure.

I figure I deserved it... but I still chuckled a bit.

I spooned in behind Linda as she curled into a fetal position, wrapped her in my arms holding her close. Her body was warm, wet, and finally beginning to relax in the wake of one of the most powerful orgasms that I'd ever been near. It was a nice feeling. A beautiful feeling.

We laid there for what seemed like an age. Well, I wanted it to be an age. It was probably just a few minutes. Still, it felt right. Finally, Linda stirred. She rolled over and faced me. Grabbing my chin, she looked directly into my eyes and sternly said, "You, young man, should know better than to dive into a strange woman's clit when she's just had a mind-shattering orgasm. It's rude. And dangerous to your health."

I did my best repentant cunning linguist and replied, "Yes ma'am. I've learned my lesson. No more oral sex for you." I'm afraid I did break into a grin, though, so I might have ruined the effect.

She smiled and held my face still as she leaned in and ran her tongue around my lips, kissed the tip of my nose, and then leaned in whispering into my mouth "Learn whatever you want, Bobby-sox, but I'm afraid you're not going to get to opt out of eating my pussy ... I'm spoiled now." She closed the gap and kissed me passionately.

Pulling away, she rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up. I could see her testing the sturdiness of her legs as she stood. It made me smile. The pink lines running down her back were fading, but were certainly a nice reminder of what we had just done. As Linda walked into her bathroom, I stared at the ceiling and wondered just how I had stumbled into this.

I could hear my aunt peeing in the other room when the doorbell rang. Well, shit. Pizza.

"Cash is in my purse on the kitchen counter. Pay the man. Tip him reasonably well. Oh, and come here, first," Linda called from the master bath.

I stepped in and she tossed a hand towel at me with a grin. "You probably ought to wipe the pussy off your face, dude. I'd hate to imagine what they'd think of you."

We laughed as I ran the towel over my face and tossed it back to her. The doorbell rang again, as I looked around for my clothes. Shit. The living room.

"Hurry up, Bobby, the pizza is getting cold and the guy is going to leave pretty soon."

I dashed into the living room and spotted my pants. No time for careful dressing, so I called out toward the door "Just a minute!" as I tugged on my pants commando – but careful of the zipper. I grabbed my shirt and jogged toward Linda's purse. I slipped the shirt over my head and found the cash as the bell rang a third time.

Jogging to the door, I flipped the deadbolt and opened the door. A 30-something pizza delivery guy was waiting with that big insulated bag and a look of impatience. He was a bit too large to be tucking in that work polo shirt, but, hey, he brought me food so much is forgiven.

"Sorry about that," I said, "Just had to get the cash on my way to the door. I was, uh, on the other side of the house."

"Sure." He was, a bit put out, I think, to be greeted by an 18 year old guy and not the naked hottie he had imagined from the order call. Oh well, such are the disappointments of pizza guys. I handed him the cash (keep the change) and took the pizza. He started to turn back to his car when I saw his eyes widen and his jaw drop slightly. I wonder... and then my aunt... my very naked aunt... stepped up beside me and said, "Oh, great. The pizza's here."

Linda then slipped past me and was standing directly in front of the pizza guy who was, as I could understand, paralyzed by the uncertainty. Unsure what to do, he stood there gawking. El then squatted down in front of him, grabbed the pool towel that I had dropped when she had trapped me outside and stood back up saying, "You know, Bobby just leaves his towels everywhere... I'm always trying to get him to pick up after himself, but you know teenagers."

And with a grin, my unpredictable Aunt seemed to vanish back into the house. I shrugged awkwardly and added, "You know, sometimes I just forget" and I slammed the door, flipped the deadbolt and cackled.

I mean, really, what the hell is the story going to be when he gets back to the pizza place? Who knows? But, I do know that I tipped him too well considering what he got to see in the end. And I know about that end. It's a nice end. The scratch marks are even gone now. Mostly.

"Linda, you're probably going to rot in hell for that," I called out as I brought the pizza box into the kitchen.

Stepping around the corner, Linda smiled and said, "Hey, I promised a show... he got a show... can't complain about that."

"True, Aunt El, but that guy has to work the rest of his shift ... without relief... and that's not going to be fun for him, I'd guess."

"He's a big boy, Bobby-sox... he'll manage. Now open up that box, I'm starving! You'd think I'd been fucking all afternoon or something."

We sat there at the kitchen table, casually eating pizza like we did this every day. I still didn't know quite what to do with all this. At the moment, I was just enjoying the time. Pizza and naked women... two of my favorite things.

It was surprising, really. Linda and I fell into a casual, comfortable conversation. We were old pals and, sure, we'd just fucked like wild weasels, but still... you know, friends. It was remarkable.

Finishing up the pizza – we were surprisingly hungry – Linda stood up from her barstool at the kitchen counter and walked around behind me. Resting her hands on my shoulders she leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

"Okay, kiddo. I'm going to go put on some clothes... yeah, yeah, I know, but we should probably take in some of the local sights so you can properly report on all the edifying and non-sexual things we did during this trip... yes?"

"Well, I suppose that won't hurt, Aunt El. Well, not much anyway." I smiled and turned around in the chair. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her close to me and looked up into her eyes. "Though, I'd be curious to know how I got quite so lucky. Not just every guy gets his gorgeous aunt for a graduation present, you know."

She smiled mischievously at me and replied, "They don't? I thought it was all the rage nowadays with you young people... you know, with your jitter bug dancing and your rumble seats."

"Well, I'm afraid, the fucking your aunt all afternoon craze never really took off at home." I chuckled and Linda pulled away from my grip. "Mores the pity, of course."

Linda turned around and headed toward her bedroom, "Well, I'm going to go get dressed so I can take you out and about. You should probably put on something that doesn't smell like you've been schtupping your aunt, while I'm at it."

"Well, if you insist, Aunt El. And, I guess I should call Mom, too, and let her know I made it okay... well, more than okay, really."

Linda called back from her room, "Yeah, you should do that. She'll be worried if you don't."

I stood up and gathered my clothes before heading back to the guest bedroom. Linda was running a shower in the master bath. I stepped into the guest bath and did a cursory clean up. I shaved and brushed my teeth, before getting dressed in jeans and a button down shirt. Casual but not slovenly. I wasn't sure what Linda had in mind this evening, but I figured that if we were going somewhere more formal, then she would have to let me know.

Looking in the mirror, I thought that I was certainly having an unusual day. This was just not what I'd expected. I hadn't seen Aunt Linda in years, and then on the day of our reunion we were committing acts that I'm pretty sure were socially unacceptable in ANY culture and were probably illegal in a lot of them. Still, it felt strangely right. Strangely comfortable. Aunt Linda clearly felt something for me. She didn't know me as an adult, but she did have a familial love for me. She wouldn't let me come to harm. And, of course, I was an adult now. So, you know, why not? Grown ups get to make these kinds of decisions, right? Though, truth be told I was just now realizing that I should be absolutely certain about birth control issues. I mean, I didn't want to be a dad... and I certainly didn't want to knock up my aunt. That would be a conversation that I wouldn't want to have with my Mom.

"Hi Mom, your big sis and I are having a baby... you're going to be a grandmother... and an aunt." Yeah, even thinking that was faintly horrifying. Mom wouldn't understand a relationship with Linda, but pregnancy would be much harder to accept.

But, thinking of Mom reminded me that I needed to call her. I fished my phone out of my luggage. I had gone straight from the plane to Linda's car so I hadn't actually powered the phone back up.

As the screen came up, I found 2 texts from ... well, of course... from Mom.

Hope U Landed Safely. Let me know.

And about an hour after that,

Bobby, I know you're fine, because the news isn't covering a plane crash. Call me before the I send out the dogs ;)

The last message was just a couple of minutes ago. I knew that she wasn't really that upset. She knew I was with Linda and she also knew that air travel could be unpredictable, so she was just giving me a hard time. Still, I should call.

Ringing Mom's cell, I waited for two rings before she picked up.

"Well, either my son has arrived at his destination or the hospital needs to locate next of kin."

"Hardy Har Har, Mom. I'm fine, thanks."

"Well, you know that a mother worries about these things. Were you at least wearing clean underwear when your plane crashed?"

"Oh, Mom. You know I never wear clean underwear."

"You're a comfort to your aging parent, you are."

"Well, Mom, now that you're reaching your dotage I figure that occasionally winding you up is worth while. Keeps you on your toes" I assured her.

"Oh yes, that's exactly what I need, you little shit." She chuckled. "But, at least I know you're alright. If you were hurt, you'd be less of a smart ass."

"So true. So true. Anyway, I've made it fine. Aunt Linda picked me up at the airport. We've taken a swim in the pool and had pizza. Now, I think we're going for a drive to see some of the local sights before the sun sets."

"Sounds like a full day for you," she said. She had no idea how full. Whew.

"Yep, Mom. It's going well so far. I really like Aunt Linda. It has been a long time since we've spent time together, but it feels like we're already good friends."

I smiled as I told the truth, if not the whole truth.

"Well, good. I thought you'd ... get along. I've missed seeing Linda more often, but with her travel schedule... it just never worked out."

"Well, at least you guys had your Girls Weekends every couple of years. I haven't seen her since I was... what? 10?"

"True. But, I bet you'll make up for lost time. Speaking of my Big Sis... she around?"

"Sure, just a second." I covered the phone with my hand and turned to call for Linda. I jumped a little when I realized that she was standing in the doorway behind me. She was dressed in a knee length black skirt, a white button down blouse and flip flops. Somehow she'd managed to bathe, dress, and look casually beautiful in the time it took me to get myself together in only the most basic of ways. Well, my oh my. I handed Linda the phone.

"Hey there Kat. Yeah, he's settling in just fine. He's unpacked and eaten. He's all grown up isn't he?"

She paused a moment, presumably for my mother to say something in return.

"Yeah, no kidding. Well, I can tell you it was a pleasant surprise. You don't often meet young men his age who comport themselves so nicely. A real gentleman."

I admit, I scrunched up my forehead a bit. I hadn't been rude, sure, but I hadn't exactly had a lot of time to be... well, polite. Just, you know, naked mostly.

"Oh Kat, I'm delighted to have him. You knew I would be didn't you?" Linda grinned in a way that made me wish I knew just what the hell she was responding to. She needed to be careful or Mom might figure out what was going on over here. She had always been suspicious of me if I was trying to hide something. She could always figure it out. And Linda... well, Linda liked to dance a little too close to that flame.

"Well, Kitty Kat Kathy, I need to get on the road and show this boy around before the sun goes down. Do you need to say anything more to him? Well, I'll make sure he calls back every now and then. Okay, just a sec." Linda handed me the phone with a "Here you go Tiger."

"Mom? I guess we're headed out now. I'll call back tomorrow if you want."

I was ready to close out the call and get on with the evening. Linda hadn't given us away yet, thank goodness, but I didn't want to press my luck.

"Okay, sweetheart. Have a lot of fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," My mother said sweetly.

"Of course not Mom. You know, Aunt Linda is looking out for me," I assured her.

"Oh, I do sweetie. So, have fun reading all those edifying books and seeing all those educational museums. You can't stay indoors fucking your Aunt the whole trip you know."

And with that the line went dead.

At least it probably did. I dropped the phone so I'm not sure.

Linda couldn't stop laughing.

I'm couldn't see straight.

----------------------------------

Thanks for the positive responses. Glad that my little story strikes a chord. I think there are a few additional chapters in me if the response remains positive.