What a Vacation

Story Info
Brothers and Sisters in action all around.
13k words
4.27
172.6k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

I'm Janet, a thirty-seven year old divorcee and have been told I am a nice looking gal with a respectable figure. Even after all the compliments, I think I am pretty and know my tits are OK but also realize I certainly won't win any tittie contest. Work has been a grind for the last year without any kind of break at all and I finally decided enough was enough. I shuffled my open cases to another lawyer friend of mine; closed the doors of my own law office and here I am. Wind in my hair with my foot pressed most of the way down to the floor and I was going to be gone for a couple of months. This was it...I needed a vacation and was bound and determined to enjoy this one. The car only had a few thousand miles on it and this was the first time I have had the convertible top down and was hopeful I would be able to get it up again if the weather turned nasty.

The road out of Denver is great. Not too much traffic and then opens up to the wide-open spaces of our upper Mid- West. I had loose plans of going up through Wyoming and then over into the Dakota's to see some of the major touristy things there before continuing on up into Canada. After that ...who knows?

Cheyenne, Wyoming seemed like a great place to stop for lunch. I don't know what I expected in a town with a name that famous but I didn't find it. I guess I was expecting a Hollywood set with a dirt road running down the main street between buildings with wooden railings along the wooden sidewalks. Just like in the movies. Right? Nah, it's like any other Midwestern town; no cowboys, or horses in the streets. Lunch was OK and I was back on the road in about an hour.

After lunch I was humming along just a few miles over the limit when I crested a small rise in the highway and saw a rather beat up pick-up truck over on the edge of the roadway. There was a young fellow standing in front of it looking about as puzzled as I would be with any kind of car trouble. I pulled over and found he had a gal pal with him sitting low in the front seat. She was doing her best to get some shuteye.

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"I have no damned idea what is wrong with this thing. It started bucking and wheezing a few miles out of Cheyenne and then just got progressively worse the further we drove. We had just about decided to turn and try and make it back to Cheyenne when it finally crapped out completely."

"Look, I'm going right up this highway and would be happy to give you guys a lift. You can find a mechanic at the next town to come back and take a look to see what it will take to fix the problem."

She jumped up from the seat and yelled, "Jimmy, take her up on it. We could be stuck out here forever."

They each looked to be in their early twenties with him a nice looking guy of about five ten and maybe one hundred and sixty pounds. She was a tiny little thing, maybe five foot one and close to one hundred pounds wet, Cute, with no more than a handful of tits; the same size as mine.

"OK, that would be great. She is Dianne and I'm Jim. Give me a minute to grab our stuff out from behind the seat of the truck. It ain't much but I'd hate to leave it here for anyone to grab."

The two of them scrambled in and out of the truck and pulled out three rather big duffels. A convertible doesn't have a huge trunk and I had already stuffed it with a couple of big bags topped off with a dozen or so hanging things lying out on top of my cases. Everything my new found friends were going to take with them would have to fit alongside whichever of them would be sitting in the rear seat. No problem. Dianne jumped into the rear seat leaving Jim to keep me company up front. A couple of their bags fit nicely on the floor behind the driver's seat with the other one on the seat beside her.

"By the way I'm Janet and where are you guys heading?" I asked.

Dianne jumped in with, "Well, if that piece of shit of a pick-up would only run we were going to go all the way up into Canada for a super vacation. Now, who knows where we'll end up."

Jim couldn't let that go unanswered so he volunteered, "Dianne is all bent out of shape about the truck. I was the one who convinced her it would take us to Canada and back with no problem and here we are only seventy five miles from where we started and the damn thing craps out."

I thought I might be able to calm them with, "Guys, don't get all messed up in the head about a problem you don't understand. Who knows, it might be some simple twenty-five dollar repair job and you'll be back on your way."

"That's not our luck. Twenty-five hundred dollar repair job will be more like it," moaned Dianne.

There was a decent size auto repair shop right at the edge of Main Street where I stopped to let them try and make arrangements to get their vehicle repaired. Dianne and I sat in the car letting Jim take care of everything. It wasn't ten minutes before he was back with his chin dragging on the ground.

"They couldn't send a tow truck out until sometime tomorrow and then they couldn't even get around to looking at it for another day or two after that. I described the symptoms and he couldn't give me any idea of what the problem might be but he was absolutely sure they wouldn't even start looking at it for a couple of days so we are stuck here until then," he moaned.

"Jimmy, the thing is a piece of crap anyway. Why the heck would we want to spend a ton of money on it? We have enough money to get back to Denver and we can save for another vehicle over the next few months." Dianne offered.

"Look, I'm also on a vacation and am going to go up through the Dakotas and then up into Canada. I'll be happier than hell to let you guys ride along. You can tell the shop here to drag your vehicle in and then see what is wrong with it. They can then park it in the rear and you'll give them a call in a few days to tell them whether or not you want them to go ahead with the repair. If you say 'GO' it'll be fixed for you by the time we come back through this way in a month or so."

"You mean you will let us ride a long with you for over a month?" She asked.

"Sure unless the two of you get to be a royal pain in the ass." I responded with a laugh.

Jim had a long face and sort of stuttered, "Janet, as you might be able to see we aren't related to Bill Gates and we don't have enough money to stay in motels so we planned to do a lot of camping along the way. I appreciate your offer but you sure don't look like the camping type to me."

I roared and said, "You got that right. I could handle it for a night or two but I do appreciate clean sheets, a soft mattress and a nice warm shower in the morning. Look, let's play it by ear for a few nights. I can stop outside of a town where I'll get a motel near someplace you can pitch your tent and I'll drop by in the morning to pick you up. How does that sound?"

They looked at each other and finally Dianne said, "Sounds good to me if you don't think it will get old for you after a few days of that."

"If it does, we'll just let you guys share my motel room with me. In fact, any night it looks as if the weather is going to be bad you can stay with me."

They both spoke almost simultaneously, "We already told you. We can't afford motels."

"Did either of you hear me asking for you to share the cost of the lodgings? No, then that is put to rest."

"In fact, take a look at the sky and you will see we are going to be drenched within the hour. So, Jim, if you'll give me a hand getting the convertible top up we won't get wet asses down the road a bit. After we get going for a few hours we can look for a decent motel and that will be our first night together. I am not going to plop my ass in a nice soft bed knowing you guys are out there struggling to stay dry in a downpour. Now, just stop your bullshit."

We made it to a fairly decent Roadside Inn and I got a room with two queen size beds. It was going to work out perfectly. They only dragged one duffel up to the room and I took a case and a top for the next day.

"Guys, I asked around at the front desk and they told me of a super Italian restaurant in town so if you would like that I'll treat for dinner."

They looked at each other and Jim said, "Italian is our favorite. You're on."

Dinner went over great. The wine was better than I expected and we had perhaps a touch too much of it.

By the time we got back to the motel I was dragging. I had gotten a fairly early start this morning and hadn't slept too well last night looking forward to the trip and did all of the driving today so I was ready to hit the sack.

"Guys, I'm going to grab a quick shower and then go nitey-nite. If you guys want to watch TV just keep the sound down below a roar. OK?"

I used the bathroom and forgot to tell them I sleep in the nude so after showering I wrapped a towel around me rather than shock them to death when I reentered the bedroom.

Dianne was looking at me as I came out and Jim just turned to face me and his jaw dropped as I dropped the towel. "Look guys, you are going to have to get used to it. I sleep in the raw so if that is going to bother you we have the beginning of a major problem."

"No, no problem." Said Jim. "Dianne sleeps the same way. Since we are talking about this you have to know that Dianne and I are brother and sister and we have ben intimate for the last several years. I hope that isn't going to upset you a lot. "

"Not at all." I replied.

It wasn't twenty minutes later when Dianne was prancing her sweet little ass out of the bathroom. I was right. Her tits were the same size as mine but she had a waist I could circle with two hands. I could see she only partially clipped her pubic area and that is exactly what I like. What a figure!

She plopped on top of the comforter on their bed and was lying on her stomach with her head at the bottom of the bed watching the TV. Every now and then she would swing her legs back up to bend at her knees and I could faintly see the lips of the jewel lying between those legs. Damn, what was I thinking of? I had only had sex with women a couple of times in my entire life and here I was admiring the body of a girl almost half my age. Aw well, who knows where all of this will lead as the trip unfolds. I guess I also forgot to mention I am bisexual and right then I was trying to figure how I was going to get my mouth on her pussy.

Jim came back into the room a little while later but he was in his boxers. Too embarrassed to come in nude I guess.

The night was quiet and we all awoke near eight and were on the road again at nine thirty. I never either slept or got ready for work this late in many years. As I said, I needed this vacation.

The next day we toured all of the major sights in that part of the upper mid west and ended up in Rapid City for the night. We had given up on the idea of me dropping them off for camping and just came to terms with all of us sharing a room. Tomorrow morning we were heading back into Wyoming to see the Devils Tower up in the northeast corner of the state.

The motel we were able to get gave us a great room. It had twin king-size playgrounds rather than the usual queen size beds. The room was humongous and the bathroom was right to scale ..huge.

I heard all about them over dinner that night. They had been sleeping together for the last three years and lived together back in Denver. He had been going to college but dropped out after his sophomore year and Dianne had just been accepted at the U of Colorado, Denver Campus and would be starting in the fall. He wasn't quite sure what he was going to be doing but if he was going to return to school it would have to be a different major. We hit the sack early and rose with the sun with me unable to keep my eyes off Dianne's body. I think I visually ravaged it that morning. Damn, would I ever get some of her?

We ended up in the middle of North Dakota that night. Once again I was able to get a fantastic room but this time it only had twin queen size beds but the bathroom was enormous. The little town we were in was miles away from anywhere but the motel had a nice family style restaurant.

When we got back to the room later it was Dianne who hit the shower first and was back in the room swishing her little ass around to drive both Jim, and if truth be told, me, a little crazy. I joked with Jim saying that with the size of the shower he and I could share it. Much to my surprise he agreed. Dianne was staring daggers at both of us.

I stripped, throwing my clothes on one of the beds and Jim did the same. I could soon see he wasn't going to win any of AOL's chat rooms huge dick contests but it looked adequate. The bath had a huge tub and a separate shower stall that could easily hold four or five bathers. It was perfect.

"Well Jim, are you going to wash my back for me first or am I going to do yours?"

Right then another voice piped up and it was Dianne. She was still nude from her own earlier shower and she had stepped in with us saying, "Jim, I'll do yours first and then Janet's'."

Wow, where was this going to lead? I happened to look down at Jim and could see his just adequate cock was now at its full erection of roughly six inches. As Dianne was doing his back I thought I would make the first real move and dropped my hand down between us and lightly held his cock.

Dianne could see what I had done and instantly said, "I think we are wasting our time in here. Let's dry off and get back to one of the playgrounds," ... a woman after my own heart.

We were no sooner in the bed when she had him flat on his back and had positioned herself with her pussy directly in line with the head of his cock. As she started to lower herself I slid over and had one hand between her pussy and his balls. I lightly squeezed them as his cock entered her and you could have heard the moan in LA. She looked down at me and only smiled. It wasn't long before she was riding him like a bronco and he was throwing his hips high to meet her downward thrusts. I could see it wasn't going to take much of that kind of action before either one or both of them were going to be exploding. Sure enough she was first. Her long hair had been flailing from side to side and she had had her hands clasped behind her neck as she going through all of her fucking motions but now it was for real. She let out a huge moan and bit her lower lip until she actually had some blood showing. He was right behind her. He had moved his hands to hold her hips and was pulling her down on his cock as he unloaded inside of her. Everything was great ...for them. Now it was my turn.

I reached up and pulled Dianne off him and down to me. She just looked at me with a puzzled gaze and I never said a word. I just kept up the pressure until she was lying between my arms with her face just a few inches from mine. I gave her a huge soul kiss and she was squirming to break my hold.

As soon as I let the kiss break she said, "Janet, I'm not a lesbian. I'm not doing that kind of stuff."

"Dianne, I'm not a lesbian either but we ARE going to do some of that stuff as you call it tonight."

"Jim, don't let her force me into this. Please."

Jim was just lying back watching all of this unfold before him and didn't look as if he had any intention of stopping anything.

I had one hand lightly massaging her breasts but with her mood my action wasn't doing anything for her. I needed to go a lot further. I pushed her back on the bed and put one hand on each of her breasts and held her there while I slid down between her legs. She had the puffiest pussy lips I could imagine. Some of Jim's juices were still pouring out of her as I let my tongue get right to her clit. I dropped one hand from her breast to her crotch and was using the fingers to hold her lips open while my tongue searched out her clit. I soon had it uncovered and my tongue was flicking it ever so lightly but oh so quickly. She might have had her pussy eaten before but I don't think by a woman and she was enjoying it.

It didn't take me long before she was using her hands to hold my head between her legs and she was throwing her pussy hard at my face. As soon as I felt her quiver with the onset of an orgasm I swung my own hips up and around and had my pussy over her face before she knew what had happened. I could hear her gasp at the same time I felt her vaginal walls pulse with her orgasm and I lowered myself down to her mouth. It wasn't as if she had been waiting for it for I am sure she never expected it to happen the way it did but I soon felt her tongue busy on my clit. Her orgasm was over and I sat up half way and just ground my pussy hard against her face. I let one hand wander down between her legs and had it fingering her cunt while her tongue was busy with mine. I looked over at Jim and he was jacking off as hard as I had ever seen a cock get wanked. It didn't take me long before my juices were pouring out of me and covering her face. Damn, that was pussy worth waiting for and now I was wondering what would happen next between her and I. .

I slid off her and she turned and buried her face into the pillow. "I never did that before and I am embarrassed and ashamed."

"WHY? Don't be a fool. We each enjoyed the other and what is the difference who the tongue that was giving us so much pleasure was attached to?"

"I guess." She mumbled.

I looked over at Jim still jacking off and yelled, "Jim, STOP. I would much rather have you shooting your load in me than all over your hands and bed. C'mere."

He slid over to me and quickly buried his face between my breasts. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his pulsing cock and pushed him back flat on the bed. The juices were still running out of me from the tongue job Dianne did on me and I slid up in the bed and straddled his face and lowered my pussy onto his waiting mouth. I reached down between my thighs and had one hand on either side of his face as he had his tongue working to lap up all of my juices. A little of that and I slid back down and positioned my pussy over his rock hard shaft.

"Jim, fuck me and fuck me hard."

Did he ever. He drove his six incher into me as hard as I had ever been fucked. It wasn't going to take long before I was going to have my second orgasm of the night. Whew, I could feel the heat rising deep inside of me as the walls of my vagina started pulsing again. I had been lying on my back as he was fucking me and I threw my legs in the air and clamped them down on the back of his thighs. I was pulling against his legs as hard as I could as I exploded. I hadn't had sex in quite some time and these two kids were taking care of that just fine.

"Dianne, come over here. There is something I want to show you."

I slid off Jim and went over to the other bed and took her by the hand.

"Dianne, since my pussy was the first one you ever ate I would like to let you find out more about it. Get your face down there and look over every inch of it so you will know it as intimately as possible. I know you know your own but even with that you have never looked at it as closely as you are going to look at mine now."

"Janet, you are making me feel weird. I have never been this close to a woman's private parts in my life. I always thought this was something that girls who liked girls did."

"Well, Dianne, I like both guys and girls and I am going to look at every inch of yours while you are examining mine."

I pulled myself around and was soon resting my cheek on the inside of the thigh as I lightly fingered every inch of her pussy. I used one hand to spread her legs and let my fingers wander between her legs and tenderly touched the rim of her asshole. That had her squirming a little so I backed off instantly. I could feel her doing the exactly same thing to me and her small tender fingers felt great as they delved in and out of my pussy. I let my face lean forward and lightly kissed her wet puffy lips. She didn't follow suit immediately but I pushed my crotch over closer to her face and she got the idea. She was soon kissing and licking every inch of my now soaked pussy. It all felt wonderful and I was sure that from here on out on our trip there would be no problem having Dianne do whatever I wanted her to do for me.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers